Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Yeah and she said if all the vets make it back to  training camp there will only be 16 spots open for them to take rookie hopefuls 

I think Tiffany's math is off, I thought only 7-8 vets were retiring.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think she means 45 go to TC - 29 vets which leaves only 16 rookie hopefuls

Ohhhh right!  Then I guess my math is off 😞

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Ohhhh right!  Then I guess my math is off 😞

No - there are just a lot of numbers being thrown around right now.

Someone mentioned we were missing about 20 girls on the final list - does anyone know if Abby Stockton or Maddie Anderson made it?

I’ll go with DCC soft. I think she looks noticeably softer/bigger than she has in years’ past, and you’d think that she’s come back looking better! Weight/toning/figure is the one thing they have the most control over when they have a year to prep and audition again. 

FB5BDBF8-EA11-4E18-84B7-C86F91848C6D.jpeg

• Love 2

Kristin isn’t looking her best in the photos I’ve seen. That’s too bad. I like her, but she’s definitely DCC soft. 

2 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

I’ll go with DCC soft. I think she looks noticeably softer/bigger than she has in years’ past, and you’d think that she’s come back looking better! Weight/toning/figure is the one thing they have the most control over when they have a year to prep and audition again. 

FB5BDBF8-EA11-4E18-84B7-C86F91848C6D.jpeg

It’s very strange that she’d come back looking so out of shape for DCC. In this photo you can really see it compared to the other girls.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I would love to be DCC soft. Who are the two girls between Kristin and Jasmine.

Taylor T. and Brianna.

I’m kind of with Kitty on the DCC soft-train. The standard for the team isn’t “looks great for most people”. They have to wear a tiny uniform that only a small percentage of the population looks good in. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'd hardly call her huge. 

She does look DCC soft. 

Yeah.  She is one of my favs.  I don't think it is going to happen with the soft belly and larger thights.  Sad.....she is awesome.  But honestly, I don't think she'd like it!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Was she the one who has never had a headache?   And Kelli said just wait?

Haha, I think so!  I just never cared for her as a DCC.  She seemed more like an accountant than a cheerleader.  (I am an accountant :)). 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

Taylor T. and Brianna.

I’m kind of with Kitty on the DCC soft-train. The standard for the team isn’t “looks great for most people”. They have to wear a tiny uniform that only a small percentage of the population looks good in. 

Unless you're Vikkie and then you've gotta respect the DCC softness...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

i really don't wanna hear kjc say anything about kristin being soft when they left their all time fav come in soft as hell AND gain an additional couple of pounds. nu-uh. let that baby be soft.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, loveaux said:

i really don't wanna hear kjc say anything about kristin being soft when they left their all time fav come in soft as hell AND gain an additional couple of pounds. nu-uh. let that baby be soft.

You are 100% correct about Kitty calling it like it is with everyone except Victoria. She gained 15 lbs. and Kitty was still fighting for her. I also thought it was embarrassing for Kitty that she was the only one who gave Victoria a sticker.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, TinyHands said:

You are 100% correct about Kitty calling it like it is with everyone except Victoria. She gained 15 lbs. and Kitty was still fighting for her. I also thought it was embarrassing for Kitty that she was the only one who gave Victoria a sticker.

Kitty will 'tell it like it is' and be 'brutally honest' until it comes to Victoria. I understand having connections, but them blowing Victoria roses and daisies is doing nothing but hurting their own brand. Kitty can't say she's this hard body ass kind of instructor/coach if she's letting Victoria pass through without any kind of critique. Kitty embarrassed the hell out of herself being the only one who gave Vic a sticker, Kelli embarrassed herself boohooing and crying while Vic performed as if she were performing for the Paris Opera Ballet, and Victoria embarrassed herself even feeling COMFORTABLE letting them promo her as if she were some hidden gem.

I'd take Christina over Victoria 🙄

• Love 20

Yeah, Kristin is a bit soft compared to last year, but i don’t think she looks bad. I may be thinking of someone else, but isn’t she on the road a lot for work, traveling (within the area) to different translator jobs? If so, I can definitely see how it could be easy to get off track with the diet if you’re eating on the go a lot. I like Kristin and hope that she does well. I always root for the ones with full time jobs. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Bossier City native hopes to make the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's Team
Brenda Teele
KTBS Click the link to watch the video
May 20, 2019

ARLINGTON, Texas - A young woman from Bossier City is hoping to be one of the newest Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

Kelly Brice made it to the semifinals. The auditions were held over the weekend at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Hundreds of beautiful and talented young women from around the world auditioned.

This is the 16th year that KTBS-3's Brenda Teele has been invited to help judge. Teele said, "I was excited to hear Kelly announce that she's from Bossier City."

Brice said her parents were in Arlington during the audition, "I was like, okay I made it to semifinals. I need help studying and packing please. They brought me dinner. They're a great support. Regardless of what happens today, I know they're going to be really proud of me."

The finals are in two weeks. Teele can't announce the winners or tell you if Kelly made it. You'll have to watch, Making the Team on CMT to find out the results.

But, in just a few weeks here on KTBS-3, Teele will report on how DCC veteran and Byrd graduate Ashlee Ford is doing and why the cheer leading team continues to thrive.

The article didn't have any decent photos of her. This is her:

1473436485_chosen_kellybrice60482583_2509577899061931_5461895887254978560_n.thumb.jpg.fc9b6ea713dbf636289f034ae6765aea.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Unless you're Vikkie and then you've gotta respect the DCC softness...

Can I hit the "love" button 1,000 times on this post? Kitty Carter lost any ounce of respect that I had for her when she said that Victoria deserved the respect of another chance. She brands herself as the coach who "tells it like it is with no sugar coating," but that only works if you deliver the brutal truth to everyone equally.

• Love 22
41 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Bossier City native hopes to make the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's Team
Brenda Teele
KTBS Click the link to watch the video
May 20, 2019

ARLINGTON, Texas - A young woman from Bossier City is hoping to be one of the newest Dallas

Kelly Brice made it to the semifinals. The auditions were held over the weekend at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Hundreds of beautiful and talented young women from around the world auditioned.

This is the 16th year that KTBS-3's Brenda Teele has been invited to help judge. Teele said, "I was excited to hear Kelly announce that she's from Bossier City."
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Auditions

Brice said her parents were in Arlington during the audition, "I was like, okay I made it to semifinals. I need help studying and packing please. They brought me dinner. They're a great support. Regardless of what happens today, I know they're going to be really proud of me."
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Auditions

The finals are in two weeks. Teele can't announce the winners or tell you if Kelly made it. You'll have to watch, Making the Team on CMT to find out the results.

But, in just a few weeks here on KTBS-3, Teele will report on how DCC veteran and Byrd graduate Ashlee Ford is doing and why the cheer leading team continues to thrive.

The article didn't have any decent photos of her. This is her:

1473436485_chosen_kellybrice60482583_2509577899061931_5461895887254978560_n.thumb.jpg.fc9b6ea713dbf636289f034ae6765aea.jpg

Hundreds tried out. *snort* *rolling eyes* In what universe did hundreds of girls tried out last Saturday. Do they think none of us know how to count properly.

11 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Hundreds tried out. *snort* *rolling eyes* In what universe did hundreds of girls tried out last Saturday. Do they think none of us know how to count properly.

I think they forget about a little something called social media.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Well, they didn't specify "last Saturday," now did they? 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, Opine said:

29/47 is fan vote Jacki!

I wonder if she improved at all. She did audition for the Texans cheerleaders 2 years ago and made it to finals but not the team. 

8 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Can I hit the "love" button 1,000 times on this post? Kitty Carter lost any ounce of respect that I had for her when she said that Victoria deserved the respect of another chance. She brands herself as the coach who "tells it like it is with no sugar coating," but that only works if you deliver the brutal truth to everyone equally.

Well said.  I used to love her.  That killed it for me.  KILLED IT for me.  Now, I won't be able to take her seriously at all.  

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I wonder if she improved at all. She did audition for the Texans cheerleaders 2 years ago and made it to finals but not the team. 

I don't recall whether her dancing was good or bad.  She just doesn't have the facials.  I am not saying she has an ugly face.  She doesn't have that warm, welcoming smile.  Her smile makes her look like she is smelling stinky cheese.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'd hardly call her huge. 

She does look DCC soft. 

Yeh...she's not huge by any means...but she is a little heavier/softer looking than last year, and even earlier this year.  

On 5/20/2019 at 12:19 PM, go4luca said:

I like Judy's dress from semis.  Kelli went back to her usual jewel tone.  Funny how she ended up coordinated with the vets.

judy_vets_semis.jpg

kelli_vets_semis.jpg

just putting my two cents in here...what were they thinking??? These leggings are AWFUL...they make all of the girls look heavy..even Lacey.  

• Love 12

About the fan page on FB announcing that Judy joined their group.  I think they wanted everyone to know. & equate it with “look how good we are that Judy joined us!”.  Let me know when Kelli joins!!!

• LOL 2
On 5/19/2019 at 7:44 PM, sleepyjean said:
31 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

About the fan page on FB announcing that Judy joined their group.  I think they wanted everyone to know. & equate it with “look how good we are that Judy joined us!”.  Let me know when Kelli joins!!!

And Charlotte for that matter :)

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Taylor T. and Brianna.

In Kitty's own words to an 11 pound overweight VK last season, "She deserve a spot on this team!"

If Kitty can say that about VK, I would hope she doesn't come out this season and claim ANYONE is soft!  They all DESERVE a spot on the team, right Kitty!?!?!?

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Kayce said:

just putting my two cents in here...what were they thinking??? These leggings are AWFUL...they make all of the girls look heavy..even Lacey.  

agree 100% on these outfits. I like the shoes though!!! 

Edited by CaseyLee0911
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And if they hold that against her despite having great kicks, the look, etc and someone else who is DCC soft gets in to TC...…..it's riot time.

Should I add you to the list of posters willing to go to in with pitchforks and fire if we are not happy with what is going on.

17 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Should I add you to the list of posters willing to go to in with pitchforks and fire if we are not happy with what is going on.

Yes.  As long as we aren’t marching in to Thunderstruck and can go for milkshakes after.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I'm not. Especially if this round is solely based on who scored the highest. 

Listen...literally all of them ought to know this. Hell, I even know the damn kickline. Perhaps its "taught" to perfect technique and ensure the girls know how to do it uniformly.

Not at all. Especially if she earns it. I just think many people were put off by her attitude and immaturity. 

No I want her to make the team ... we all pick LOL  but it must be hard to be a legacy daughter ... poor Dayton put so much pressure on herself she would fall apart at practice ... Victoria ... she is just a wild and loud teenager .. I really think she need more time to mature .. hoping she took the cut last year as a eye opener and digs in ....... I would hate to see this turn into a Cassie 2.0 bashing ... that is kind of sad 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, lah715 said:

No I want her to make the team ... we all pick LOL  but it must be hard to be a legacy daughter ... poor Dayton put so much pressure on herself she would fall apart at practice ... Victoria ... she is just a wild and loud teenager .. I really think she need more time to mature .. hoping she took the cut last year as a eye opener and digs in ....... I would hate to see this turn into a Cassie 2.0 bashing ... that is kind of sad 

I think CMT wants this to happen. They are running out of drama.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Believe me Cassie was not the perfect DCC Judy wants us to think she was. Judy is probably thinking with all the Victoria heat going on people would forget Cassie was a mean girl, broke some DCC rules, and Jay pointing out about Cassie should not make it back for her last year due to her not doing rehab after her last knee surgery. I would not be surprise if Tina is pointing out Cassie and certain other former DCCs as a weapon to use to get Victoria on the squad.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I wonder what Miss Kitty thinks of Victoria's hair after she got on Erica's case about her hair her rookie year.

I'm staying quiet. I feel that Kelli and company are rubbing VK and her sloppiness (dance, body, and hair) in our faces as an FU to all the dissenters. It's the only logical explanation to why she has made it this far.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Does this microphone make my tummy look DCC soft? 

image.png.b3cc62f855dc3c7267be223427ec86d7.png

Her tummy looks okay right now (the shorts aren't doing her any favors), but I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference from this time last year. MAYBE a little more toning, but still borderline (largely due to body type). On the up side, without the breaks between semis, finals, and the start of training camp, there isn't as much time to gain this year.

8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I wonder what Miss Kitty thinks of Victoria's hair after she got on Erica's case about her hair her rookie year.

Beautiful mess?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

VK’s thighs look big, and her face is chubby. I don’t think she looks any thinner than she did at finals last year. 

Kristin looks thick for sure. It’s a shame, because after being cut from camp last year she really needed to show up on top of game in all aspects. Showing up noticeably heavier is not going to do her any favors 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, TinyHands said:

Kristin looks huge.

DDADC0E9-B003-4573-B90D-18EC5157F801.jpeg

There was a dallaswear ad I saw on insta months ago where I honestly thought she might be pregnant. I just found it again 

8D10A536-BA79-4C99-883B-68BC3DA05113.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bmathews said:

There was a dallaswear ad I saw on insta months ago where I honestly thought she might be pregnant. I just found it again 

8D10A536-BA79-4C99-883B-68BC3DA05113.jpeg

Bending her back like that is NOT doing her any favors. She needs to stand up straight.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Her tummy looks okay right now (the shorts aren't doing her any favors), but I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference from this time last year. MAYBE a little more toning, but still borderline (largely due to body type). On the up side, without the breaks between semis, finals, and the start of training camp, there isn't as much time to gain this year.

Beautiful mess?

She has two weeks between semi-finals and finals to put on some weight unless she keeps crash dieting or finds another medical condition excuse for any weight gain.

42 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Beautiful mess?

She looks like she has a double chin in the pic.

On 5/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, loveaux said:

Maaaaajor yikes. That's like wanting to work for Chick Fil A and showing up to your interview in your Zaxby's uniform. (yes, i'm hungry)

I'd be in a Raisin' Cane's uniform but I get what you're saying! (Now I'm hungry too!)

• Love 2