Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, unicorns1989 said:

So has anyone found out if Brianna Arredondo made it to finals this year.  She was a San Antonio Silver Dancer.

No. She's a current DSIG. None of the dsig made it to finals.

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Does anyone know the name of the girl in white, I know she has been called everything from granny pants to diaper pants.  Wonder if she can dance and if Savannah is concerned?

DCC-Prelim-27-of-33.thumb.jpg.1388b1dfe0fa8770e58ecdeb68b6c017.jpgDCC-Prelim-38-of-10.thumb.jpg.2c14eef0180f17072e00b17860688805.jpg

Gorgeous and no horse teeth.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

That's kind of you.  Personally, I'm not willing to give her a chance after how she lied about having a medical condition last year to cover up her weight gain, lied about attending a doctor's session, and then when caught, tried to throw Jinelle under the bus.  Plus, she caused so much drama for the other girls last year (running to her mom with some BS about the other training camp candidates, who then reported it to Kelli).  Hard pass.

Exactly! As a woman with a thyroid disorder, I find it distasteful she pulled the ole I have a thyroid disorder causing me to gain weight and refuse to see a doctor to confirm it because she knew her lies would come back to haunt her.

Like others have said on here, if another girl would have pulled the same crap, she would have been shown the door.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 hour ago, Nightowlll35 said:

No. She's a current DSIG as well but none of the DSIGs made it to finals 

With her being Sarah Idziak's little sister this surprised me ....but then I watch videos of her dancing...and she is definitely not the dancer her sister is.  She is cute as a button though.  I would have thought she'd have at least made finals.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kayce said:

With her being Sarah Idziak's little sister this surprised me ....but then I watch videos of her dancing...and she is definitely not the dancer her sister is.  She is cute as a button though.  I would have thought she'd have at least made finals.  

Well Tessa is a great dancer, she has improved a lot since being on a pro team.  I wish for girls like her there was some sort of feedback. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

C'mon. I don't care for her either, but you've got to admit that she has slimmed down since last season. My guess is because that was the main thing all the viewers and folks here picked up on. She was way heavier and softer than other girls they got rid of for weight reasons. Kelli can claim we don't see enough of the rehearsals to know for sure about the dancing or her behavior with the rest of the girls, but her weight, when they actually allowed you to see her whole body, was a very obvious no no. Like I said, I'm giving her credit for taking it off and besides being slimmer, she does (in this picture) look more toned.  Now we just have to wait and see what happens when she opens her mouth, and if her dancing has improved. But, as someone else here said, even if she appears to be perfect this season, it will still be difficult to like her because of how she behaved last season and the obvious favoritism she received. I really wish she hadn't made it to finals. I'd rather find someone new to be this season's annoying TCC. 

That's why I wanted to see a picture of her not sucking it in. If she really has got it under control, more power to her. The side by side comparison might show her a little slimmer in the arms and legs, but it's hard to tell if it's real or the different photos. That much sucking in just looks scary and like you have got to something to hide.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nightowlll35 said:

Well Tessa is a great dancer, she has improved a lot since being on a pro team.  I wish for girls like her there was some sort of feedback. 

Oh yeh...she is a good dancer, just not the same caliber as her sister...wasn't insinuating that.  I just thought they'd give her a better shot, given all that Sarah does for them. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I just recently in the last year joined the closed FB DCC fan group to sort of see what their take was on everything.  A week or so ago the administrator put a message out the the real Judy Trammell joined so she is doing some work I guess on how things go down with rabid fans!

I saw that as well and thought that was kind of rude to call her out.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm in that group as well...and agreed. Natalie Woods and Meredith Oden's mother are also members of the group.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It was!  Wish they would have just let her quietly join. Is she still in the group?  With everyone welcoming her and tagging her like they did I would not be surprised if she left the group. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Nightowlll35 said:

Do they get any feedback other than what is shown on the TV show?   

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

That's kind of you.  Personally, I'm not willing to give her a chance after how she lied about having a medical condition last year to cover up her weight gain, lied about attending a doctor's session, and then when caught, tried to throw Jinelle under the bus.  Plus, she caused so much drama for the other girls last year (running to her mom with some BS about the other training camp candidates, who then reported it to Kelli).  Hard pass.

True. But if the things I did at age 18 followed me around, I'd be on the streets for sure. Time will tell. Still willing to let her prove her maturity.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

True. But if the things I did at age 18 followed me around, I'd be on the streets for sure. Time will tell. Still willing to let her prove her maturity.

They probably are wishing people will not be putting two and two together in figuring what is going on behind the scenes with VK. I hope someone sat down with her and told her to get her act together because fans and viewers are watching her and TPTB closely.

Edited by bigskygirl
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

And she's only 19 now. We could see a completely different Victoria, but I'm not sure those 12 months (in the same environment as the previous 18) was enough for her to grow/mature as much as she needed to. Hopefully, she will surprise us all.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

And she's only 19 now. We could see a completely different Victoria, but I'm not sure those 12 months (in the same environment as the previous 18) was enough for her to grow/mature as much as she needed to. Hopefully, she will surprise us all.

She needs to spread her young wings like Dayton did. Get away from Tina and the DCC environment. Go take a few college classes, get an apartment, go out with friends, meet and date guys, do some volunteer work, get a job and work her way up the ladder.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, KatieC said:

It was!  Wish they would have just let her quietly join. Is she still in the group?  With everyone welcoming her and tagging her like they did I would not be surprised if she left the group. 

I haven't seen any posts from her.  I do remember seeing a post from Meredith's mom saying she had never read this forum - uh huh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, BeautyOfDreams said:

First time posting here, long time lurker. There is one girl i know that auditioned. She is a former Charlotte hornets honeybee, pageant queen, and great dancer, and beyond gorgeous face and body. I cannot imagine her not making it to finals. She will be one to watch for. 

kat2.jpg.6304514dc3ffb927b59a299f80cd97ee.jpg

49455688_223413428570845_7798643720982331727_n.jpg.6b793bee5f762686c7528f644d349d87.jpg

2016-Honey-Bees-Kat-charlotte-hornets-40447002-639-480.jpg.e2fe19d9e21c1e280b1b4a2a352db8b2.jpg

My uni gives free passes to Charlotte Hornet games and on the game we went, she actually dances really well. Most of the Honeybees dance really well and dance with a lot of power, but whoever their choreographer is needs to be fired because their choreo is boring and repetitive.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, loveaux said:

My uni gives free passes to Charlotte Hornet games and on the game we went, she actually dances really well. Most of the Honeybees dance really well and dance with a lot of power, but whoever their choreographer is needs to be fired because their choreo is boring and repetitive.

In my opinion, the same thing could be said about DCC routines.

Just now, Tootie said:

Tiffany Taliaferro just said in her insta story that 50 girls made it to finals...

Yeah and she said if all the vets make it back to  training camp there will only be 16 spots open for them to take rookie hopefuls 

• Love 1
On 5/19/2019 at 10:08 PM, PrincessLeia said:

I’m shocked Malena made it to finals after what happened last year. 

I'm not. Especially if this round is solely based on who scored the highest. 

On 5/20/2019 at 1:40 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

My idea of the episode guide for season 14.

Episode 1-Prelims and semi-finals.

Episode 2-Finals, the first meeting and practice where they kick across the floor.

Episode 3-Special on the swimsuit calendar shoot and the TCC practicing.

Episode 4-ALL THE DANCING and maybe a cut, and MAYBE makeovers.

Episode 5-ALL THE DANCING, learning the kick line and jump split (I will never stop complaining about how these girls can learn both by watching them on YouTube and past seasons).

Episode 6-ALL THE DANCING, uniform fittings, and maybe cuts for having a thutt. 

Episode 7-ALL THE DANCING, cameos and HERE COMES KITTY to take out Grandma Moses.

Episode 8-ALL THE DANCING, getting the white boots and dancing on the field.

Episode 9-ALL THE DANCING, media training and a slaughter of cuts for getting your news from Instagram.

Episode 10-ALL THE DANCING, special segment on a performance.

Episode 11-ALL THE DANCING, most dramatic cuts with ALL THE MASCARA RUNNING DOWN FACES and announcing the team, and the first game.

Episode 12-Behind the scenes of appearances, more games, logistics, ect.

Episode 13-Final interviews with the rookies (some of who weren't drama enough for air time), and retiring vets. 

Listen...literally all of them ought to know this. Hell, I even know the damn kickline. Perhaps its "taught" to perfect technique and ensure the girls know how to do it uniformly.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Victoria Kalina succeed? Maybe she has matured, maybe she will take her fitness seriously. I can't blame her for brushing off someone about eating habits who has never struggled with weight (not that I am excusing her behavior). I just don't think anyone last season sat her down and said "Kelli and Judy are no longer your family friends, they are your bosses now." Maybe she would have been more professional with them. 

Not at all. Especially if she earns it. I just think many people were put off by her attitude and immaturity. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Kayce said:

Shelley said last season that 36 is a hard number due to budgetary constraints.  Now that doesn't mean there couldn't be less...but she did say definitely no more.  There are a few vets that I think will be on the bubble and unfortunately one of them is my fave but I'm keeping my thoughts to myself on that matter. 

Hopefully they can expand their budget and take more. I think as a whole (with great dancers of course) the team looks great performing as a larger squad.

• Love 2

I would like to see something totally different on the show instead of the same boring thing over and over again. I would love to see how the girls get ready for solos and the interview part of finals. Send them out doing volunteer work at a homeless shelter or food share program instead of performing at a nursing home or checking to see how well they do with people aka the non performing part of being a DCC.

8 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Hopefully they can expand their budget and take more. 

It was in the news that Ford is laying off thousands of jobs in Europe, and Ford is of course a major sponsor for the Cowboys (as I gather from the name of the head-quarters in Frisco). So it seems Ford is rough waters, and possibly will have to cut back on budgets in stead of increasing them.

Also possible of course is that the one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. 🤑

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Hopefully they can expand their budget and take more. I think as a whole (with great dancers of course) the team looks great performing as a larger squad.

Didn't Shelly also mention 36 girls worked for formations?  And there is only so much room in each corner.  

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I would like to see something totally different on the show instead of the same boring thing over and over again. I would love to see how the girls get ready for solos and the interview part of finals. Send them out doing volunteer work at a homeless shelter or food share program instead of performing at a nursing home or checking to see how well they do with people aka the non performing part of being a DCC.

They do a lot of that after they form the squad - serving food at the Salvation Army for Thanksgiving and the hospital visits with the players.  Also, the privacy of people at a shelter or a food bank should take priority over filming them for a "tv show."

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Tiffany Taliaferro just said in her insta story that 50 girls made it to finals...

Wow.  Finals & TC are going to be intense.  Along with the vets, if no one is cut, there are so few spots avail.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I would like to see something totally different on the show instead of the same boring thing over and over again. I would love to see how the girls get ready for solos and the interview part of finals. 

To add to this, I'd love to learn more about how they choose their dance outfits, how they're made and fitted, etc. I know nothing about this part of the dance/cheer world.

• Love 5

I am sorry but I cannot stand VK. She is so spoiled and does not deserve to be a DCC.

What other candidate who fell out of their turns?

Her thighs are bigger then Vivians. She is a hot mess.

Tina is the same way. She has bleached out blonde hair that’s always a mess and is loud whenever you see her.

If I were Kelly I wouldn’t care about keeping my friendship with Tina.

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Not at all. Especially if she earns it. I just think many people were put off by her attitude and immaturity. 

Even more than her attitude and immaturity, I think most were put off by Kelli, Kitty, et al putting their blinders on, making excuse after excuse for her, and letting her get away with it for so long. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Even more than her attitude and immaturity, I think most were put off by Kelli, Kitty, et al putting their blinders on, making excuse after excuse for her, and letting her get away with it for so long. 

Yes, I think what Kitty should have said was that VK owed Jinelle the respect she deserved after being on the squad for 5 years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
49 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

They do a lot of that after they form the squad - serving food at the Salvation Army for Thanksgiving and the hospital visits with the players.  Also, the privacy of people at a shelter or a food bank should take priority over filming them for a "tv show."

If they can take pictures of the girls during holiday volunteer at the Salvation Army Thanksgiving dinner, and the girls with kids at a children's hospital, then they can show the girls doing volunteer work during TC. I am not saying shove the camera in people's faces. If local and national news reporters can do stories on homeless shelters and food banks and respect people's privacy, the CMT camera crew and the DCC Organization can do the same thing. I think it should be required the girls do a few hours a week of volunteering as a TC Candidate and a DCC as part of the non performing part of being a overall DCC. Kelli always goes on and on about how these girls are role models and how they contribute to help others out. They should be showing it more on the show.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

I read someplace Jerry Jones said 36 girls because he does not want to add more girls due to the more pay for cheerleaders lawsuits floating around.

Because they are overpaid already. LOL!

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm finding it interesting just how little TPTB are showing VK.  Last year, they had VK prominently displayed on FB in her red outfit.  Maybe that's their tactic this time around to avoid criticism for anything that would be construed as favoritism. 

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 13

When VK makes it onto the show, please give her the ghost treatment. I don't even want to see deliberations about her unless it is honest critiques like they gave Dayton.  

• Love 12

Not showing Victoria = a reason to celebrate!  Last season they tried the tactic of trying to convince us she was amazing (aka: peeing on our leg and telling us it was raining).  This year--for both the good of the organization and for the good of my gag reflex--I'm hoping they'll just keep the shameful nepotism hush-hush.  

• Love 15

Speaking of Victoria, I wish I had Jinelle around. My cholesterol levels are still a little high and my triglycerides levels went up. My primary care provider has "suggested" exercise and better eating habits. My body says yes to the advice, but my will power says you got to be kidding me.

And in my case, I can actually say hypothyroidism is part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Speaking of Victoria, I wish I had Jinelle around. My cholesterol levels are still a little high and my triglycerides levels went up. My primary care provider has "suggested" exercise and better eating habits. My body says yes to the advice, but my will power says you got to be kidding me.

And in my case, I can actually say hypothyroidism is part of the problem.

Well now you have an excuse to visit Australia:)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, KaterynParr said:

To add to this, I'd love to learn more about how they choose their dance outfits, how they're made and fitted, etc. I know nothing about this part of the dance/cheer world.

They could make a special the week before entitled “Road to DCC Auditions” and cover all of that, prep classes, showing the vets learning the routine and getting ready and introduce us to some of the candidates.  That way they can use the premier to focus more on the dancing and actual audition.

2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Exactly!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

This year there are a lot of pretty girls that know how to kick, if those 47 photos are any indication. I hope Marshall forgives me for skipping his ads! 😆

Part of me wants VK to prove she has matured and another part of me hopes she falls out of a turn during practice and breaks some toes. Ayeyiyi, I am *so* conflicted! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'd hardly call her huge. 

She does look DCC soft. 

And if they hold that against her despite having great kicks, the look, etc and someone else who is DCC soft gets in to TC...…..it's riot time.

• Love 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'd hardly call her huge. 

She does look DCC soft. 

I will trade bodies with her any day of the week! I think if she dropped 10, the uniform would look good on her. She is not that far off the mark. I just hope Kristin avoids doing or saying anything else dumb during her office visit like last time with her defensive attitude. That cringe on that one just hurt!

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 8