Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team Fan Group.  It's a closed group unless you already belong.

Thanks! 😀

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Holly85 said:

Did any dsig make it or dmd girls 

I think all DSIG made it and all DMD girls? we're still waiting on people to post or confirm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Does anyone know if Taylor T made it to finals? 

She was in a pic with Jasmin, but I don't think it said.  How about Lily?

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Jennv said:

There is no way Victoria is better than the 9 DMD and 4 DSIG trying out. I wonder how they will justify her making the team?  

Do they need a justification?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Madi didn’t make it 

😞 did she post that somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Do they need a justification?

Seriously, she could have pulled down her pants mid-dance and taken a dump on the floor -- she'd still have made it to semis.  

She's going to make the team.  I just hope they don't show much of her this season.  If Kelli wants to abuse her position for the sake of a friend, that's one thing, but please don't rub our noses in it.

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

Sounds like she’s done. Probably best. I liked her though 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Again, I'll be the opposing voice in the discussion but I think Victoria has a strong chance of making the team because she's insanely dedicated, and would be committed to staying 5 years (if she can keep the weight off).

Those DMD's might be strong dancers and real showboats, but after dancing for 2-3 seasons on a professional NBA team, they might not drink the DCC Koolaid like the others and leave after 1 year (or less, like Alexandria did).  And I don't mean that maliciously - I love all things DCC!!! But some girls won't put up with more than a year of that drink, whereas Victoria was born and raised on that brand of DCC Koolaid.

Edited by Stee
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Seriously, she could have pulled down her pants mid-dance and taken a dump on the floor -- she'd still have made it to semis.  

She's going to make the team.  I just hope they don't show much of her this season.  If Kelli wants to abuse her position for the sake of a friend, that's one thing, but please don't rub our noses in it.

Too funny!

Share this post


Link to post

Aly Floyd didn't make it. That's too bad, she's a cute little dancer.

However Tiffany Taliaferro DID make it to finals.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Stee said:

Again, I'll be the opposing voice in the discussion but I think Victoria has a strong change of making the team because she's insanely dedicated, and would be committed to staying 5 years (if she can keep the weight off).

I hope you're right, but 1) Dedication isn't enough -- you also need talent (and I think Victoria lacks this); 2) She couldn't even keep the weight off during training camp last year, so I doubt she's gonna get any better at that once she's on the team; 3) She's a mean girl who causes massive drama for the other girls -- that's terrible for the team.

  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I hope you're right, but 1) Dedication isn't enough -- you also need talent (and I think Victoria lacks this); 2) She couldn't even keep the weight off during training camp last year, so I doubt she's gonna get any better at that once she's on the team; 3) She's a mean girl who causes massive drama for the other girls -- that's terrible for the team.

Well, I can't say I disagree with any of those things! But if they chose to put her on the team, they also open themselves up to another potential Jenna/Holly/Ericka situation.  And that's their prerogative.  But can't wait for the drama on Season 15-16-17 of Making the Team!!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Welp, she looks a lot leaner to me.  

Yes she does. Let's see if she has the stamina for camp. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Stee said:

Well, I can't say I disagree with any of those things! But if they chose to put her on the team, they also open themselves up to another potential Jenna/Holly/Ericka situation.  And that's their prerogative.  But can't wait for the drama on Season 15-16-17 of Making the Team!!

If they are not bright enough to realize the problems they are going to have to deal with when they put Victoria on the squad, then I have absolutely no sympathy for them what so ever. I mean Kelli is more worried about her friendship with Tina and making Tina happy by putting Victoria on the squad then all I can say is Kelli is more stupid than a bag full of stupid. She can go on and on about the quality of the team, but she willing to sacrifice the well being of the squad by having Victoria on the squad. So much for world class Kelli and Charlotte.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Welp, she looks a lot leaner to me.  

4 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Yes she does. Let's see if she has the stamina for camp. 

837246560_VK2018-19.jpg.db40b93973d3c8f9127bdd70eb16c917.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Yes she does. Let's see if she has the stamina for camp. 

Actually, imma gonna STFU now. Kelli will put her on the team iregardless ...

Edited by BringItOn
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm really hoping that Brianna Arredondo FINALLY made it to Finals, but she really doesn't post much about ANY of the auditions she does.  She really seems to have liked dancing with the Ice Girls though.

As for Victoria's so-called thyroid condition, do those ever really clear up or are managing the symptoms the best one is going to get?  I think it depends on exactly WHAT kind of condition she had, if she had one at all, which I really doubt.  If she had to lie about why she gained weight (especially since it seems she couldn't stop chowing down on the fast food and milkshakes), then it wasn't a surprise that she lied about other things, then, to top it off, LIE to Kelli's face and not expect to get called out on it.  She probably hadn't before so expected that same "courtesy" to continue.  Kelli certainly didn't want to believe it and she ALMOST tried to through Jinelle under the bus (Kelli) but there was enough evidence that Kelli couldn't deny it, no matter WHAT she wanted to do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

837246560_VK2018-19.jpg.db40b93973d3c8f9127bdd70eb16c917.jpg

Unless she plans on having a few ribs removed, she will never be able to look good AND have the flat stomach the DCC wants, at the same time. The sad fact is, her body is not built for that uniform and she is either going to crash again or she's going to develop an eating disorder/unhealthy approach to keep the weight off. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

837246560_VK2018-19.jpg.db40b93973d3c8f9127bdd70eb16c917.jpg

What bothers me the most really is her hair.  It always looks a mess.  I will never get tired of saying it unless she fixes it lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm really hoping that Brianna Arredondo FINALLY made it to Finals, but she really doesn't post much about ANY of the auditions she does.  She really seems to have liked dancing with the Ice Girls though.

As for Victoria's so-called thyroid condition, do those ever really clear up or are managing the symptoms the best one is going to get?  I think it depends on exactly WHAT kind of condition she had, if she had one at all, which I really doubt.  If she had to lie about why she gained weight (especially since it seems she couldn't stop chowing down on the fast food and milkshakes), then it wasn't a surprise that she lied about other things, then, to top it off, LIE to Kelli's face and not expect to get called out on it.  She probably hadn't before so expected that same "courtesy" to continue.  Kelli certainly didn't want to believe it and she ALMOST tried to through Jinelle under the bus (Kelli) but there was enough evidence that Kelli couldn't deny it, no matter WHAT she wanted to do. 

My first post. 🙂

I can speak to hypothyroidism because I've had it (severe) for the past five years. It's likely been a problem longer than that, but because I wasn't overweight, it didn't get caught until I got pregnant and inexplicably gained 30+ lbs in a head-spinningly short timeframe.

Anyway, it's incurable (your body just doesn't make enough hormone and there's no way to fix that internally) but it's an easy condition to medicate. However ... it can be a doozy figuring out the dosage, especially if, like me, your hormone levels don't stay stabilized for more than a year at a time.

Contrary to the opinions of some people in my life, it's not a diet drug. It just levels the field and enables me to maintain or lose like a normal-thyroid person would maintain or lose. Without it, I'd have to starve to lose weight.

I'm not trying to diagnose or defend Victoria, but *if* she has hypo, it is *possible* she needed a year to stabilize her thyroid.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm really hoping that Brianna Arredondo FINALLY made it to Finals, but she really doesn't post much about ANY of the auditions she does.  She really seems to have liked dancing with the Ice Girls though.

As for Victoria's so-called thyroid condition, do those ever really clear up or are managing the symptoms the best one is going to get?  I think it depends on exactly WHAT kind of condition she had, if she had one at all, which I really doubt.  If she had to lie about why she gained weight (especially since it seems she couldn't stop chowing down on the fast food and milkshakes), then it wasn't a surprise that she lied about other things, then, to top it off, LIE to Kelli's face and not expect to get called out on it.  She probably hadn't before so expected that same "courtesy" to continue.  Kelli certainly didn't want to believe it and she ALMOST tried to through Jinelle under the bus (Kelli) but there was enough evidence that Kelli couldn't deny it, no matter WHAT she wanted to do. 

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2003, and I was in remission for nine years before it flared up again. In some cases, a thyroid condition can clear up, but it can depend on what cause your thyroid levels to go wacky in the first place. My hyperthyroidism was caused by my autoimmune system attacking my thyroid cells causing the cells to kick out more thyroid hormones. I had a radiation treatment in 2012 to kill my thyroid cells, and I am now hypothyroid with no functioning thyroid along with multiple health issues because of mistakes made by one stupid doctor who did not read my blood test results leading to me being on too high of a thyroid hormone medication dosage for the first two years after the radiation treatment.

I know Season 3 Jordan Ketchum wrote a blog saying she was hypothyroid and was taking a thyroid med and was able to keep her levels healthy while dealing with her symptoms. Rumors have float around about four year vet Meagan Sharp having thyroid problems too especially her fourth and last year.

I admit I get angry when someone uses an alleged thyroid disorder to cover up her lies and weight gain while there are so many people out there who are sick and miserable with thyroid disorders and are trying to find the right diagnosis and treatment plans while dealing with everyday life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Gina Marie Campagna and Chandi Dayle (former teammate of Gabby Goduco on Arizona Pom) both made finals.

1562482042_chosen_ginamarieandchandi.thumb.jpg.4460f731095a5e20d205691b8faa7e25.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, KaterynParr said:

My first post. 🙂

I can speak to hypothyroidism because I've had it (severe) for the past five years. It's likely been a problem longer than that, but because I wasn't overweight, it didn't get caught until I got pregnant and inexplicably gained 30+ lbs in a head-spinningly short timeframe.

Anyway, it's incurable (your body just doesn't make enough hormone and there's no way to fix that internally) but it's an easy condition to medicate. However ... it can be a doozy figuring out the dosage, especially if, like me, your hormone levels don't stay stabilized for more than a year at a time.

Contrary to the opinions of some people in my life, it's not a diet drug. It just levels the field and enables me to maintain or lose like a normal-thyroid person would maintain or lose. Without it, I'd have to starve to lose weight.

I'm not trying to diagnose or defend Victoria, but *if* she has hypo, it is *possible* she needed a year to stabilize her thyroid.

Hello and welcome!

I hear you about finding the right medication dosage. It took years before my specialist and I finally got a good handle on the dosage situation. I am also very sensitive to hyperthyroid symptoms which does not help at all.

I do find it interesting when I pick up my med or get a new refill is one of the first thing it is says on the information letter is not to use the medication for weight loss because it can be dangerous. I now wonder if Victoria said she had a thyroid condition aka hypothyroid to get her hands on the medication to lose weight. If she did or tempted to do it, she is leading herself down the road to hyperthyroidism which can make a person seriously ill if it is not treated especially if you keep taking a thyroid replacement med in order to increase your weight loss goals in a short period of time,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Hello and welcome!

I hear you about finding the right medication dosage. It took years before my specialist and I finally got a good handle on the dosage situation. I am also very sensitive to hyperthyroid symptoms which does not help at all.

I do find it interesting when I pick up my med or get a new refill is one of the first thing it is says on the information letter is not to use the medication for weight loss because it can be dangerous. I now wonder if Victoria said she had a thyroid condition aka hypothyroid to get her hands on the medication to lose weight. If she did or tempted to do it, she is leading herself down the road to hyperthyroidism which can make a person seriously ill if it is not treated especially if you keep taking a thyroid replacement med in order to increase your weight loss goals in a short period of time,

I really, really hope that's not happening. I can't imagine the damage that would do to her body.  

I do think she looks slimmer this year, and for her sake, I hope she's healthy.

I know exactly what you mean about being sensitive to symptoms of your condition. I'm always on the lookout for my own symptoms and I have been known to overreact on occasion. It's like Mad-Eye Moody and his "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

Edited by KaterynParr
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Gina Marie Campagna and Chandi Dayle (former teammate of Gabby Goduo on Arizona Pom) both made finals.

1562482042_chosen_ginamarieandchandi.thumb.jpg.4460f731095a5e20d205691b8faa7e25.jpg

I love their yellow outfits so much! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Hello and welcome!

I hear you about finding the right medication dosage. It took years before my specialist and I finally got a good handle on the dosage situation. I am also very sensitive to hyperthyroid symptoms which does not help at all.

I do find it interesting when I pick up my med or get a new refill is one of the first thing it is says on the information letter is not to use the medication for weight loss because it can be dangerous. I now wonder if Victoria said she had a thyroid condition aka hypothyroid to get her hands on the medication to lose weight. If she did or tempted to do it, she is leading herself down the road to hyperthyroidism which can make a person seriously ill if it is not treated especially if you keep taking a thyroid replacement med in order to increase your weight loss goals in a short period of time,

I would like to believe that they wouldn't be able to find a doctor to prescribe medication for a disease she did not have; but this is the Kalina's and clearly they know where the Finglass and Jones bodies are buried so anything is possible with them. 

That said, I think we have seen enough recent-ish videos to know that she crashed dieted in some fashion. Even at her age, she wouldn't have been able to go from January-body to May-body without some form of help and it's why I am fairly confident we will see her crash again. For that, I sorta pity her. 

2 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Meredith made it to finals. 

Hopefully she has taken some public speaking classes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

We're at 23 girls confirmed for Finals.  Just waiting to hear how many were moved on to Finals, how many confirm they advance and who those are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Geez. She’s really sucking in her stomach. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DFWBelle said:

Don’t get too excited about Sheridan. If you don’t like Clemson DCC Rachel you won’t like Sheridan. She’s umm... interesting. I’ll let you find out for yourself when you watch on TV. 

For curiosity's sake, I jumped down the rabbit hole---I predict this to be accurate. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

My new plan to riot...

If Malena makes it to finals and Lily didn't. 

I know!!!  I can't find anything.  People are so happy to post everything unless you want them to post something:)  

Share this post


Link to post

I was just reading a post on the DCC Facebook page about the DCC organization congratulating the girls going to Finals and can't wait to see them up against the vets and someone posted this:

image.png.936cd9892248607b004ea401ffebfc3a.png

  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I was just reading a post on the DCC Facebook page about the DCC organization congratulating the girls going to Finals and can't wait to see them up against the vets and someone posted this:

image.png.936cd9892248607b004ea401ffebfc3a.png

Oh yeah - that board cracks me up.  They are supposedly fans of the show, which in 13 seasons has always started in the fall.  There have been many posters asking question after question about why the show isn't on now.  Why are we talking about auditions if the show isn't on yet...blah blah blah.  Why isn't it showing up on my DVR?  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I guess Morgan Jones didn't make it because of her comment? She posted on DCC Instagram most recent post congratulating the girls making it into finals

IMG_3016.jpg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size