Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, loveanddcc said:

Really? My mom just did some test and was all sad that her hair didn’t soak up enough water. She said that means she’s old.

Probably courseness, especially if her hair is gray/graying.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I still see tons of fake tan, brows done, bleached teeth etc. Still not remotely natural. 

Sorry, I thought ppl were curious about no make up like they wear for practices and the show, etc. Obviously certain procedures like micro bladed brows and bleached teeth can’t be scrubbed off for a day at the “swap” lmao  I guess I just don’t get why it annoys people that so many of these girls have a lot of beauty procedures done. It’s fake yeah but it’s the world they choose? Not one i want but not something that bothers me when Kelli has made it clear she’s not looking for hill billies and complains about plain girls. 

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, seriously19 said:

Put the dress next to Judy's stool. Maybe the dress will end up with its own twitter account.

The dress needs it’s own Instagram account. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, aubshart said:

I’m really hoping Alexis doesn’t become point. Nothing against her. But in that media day Instagram vid my eyes kept going to Gina. And I’m just a firm believer that the best dancer should be point. I really think know one comes close to her. Best power and technique combo. 

Agreed. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, klopie said:

Of course they featured the Breaker of Hairbrushes 😂😂😂

302AA68C-D0E8-47A9-9310-FB19DEADCE8D.jpeg

I’m sorry, but Victoria looks great here... she’s fit, pretty smile, and in Texas blonde big hair is a positive. Have no clue if she’ll master the dances in TC, but she looks the part here. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
Just now, PrincessLeia said:

I’m sorry, but Victoria looks great here... she’s fit, pretty smile, and in Texas blonde big hair is a positive. 

The question though, is can she maintain the leaner look?  I truly hope she doesn't rely on pills to do so.  She's too young to begin that kind of addiction and ruin her health.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Y’all know I’m not impressed by Savannah but she is the only one who fills out that dress right.

Yeah Christina looks way too thin in that red dress. It hangs on her.

Just now, go4luca said:

The question though, is can she maintain the leaner look?  I truly hope she doesn't rely on pills to do so.  She's too young to begin that kind of addiction and ruin her health.

Why are people assuming she lost weight in an unhealthy manner? 

My point is at this moment, she looks great and I’m not sure why people are dogging her looks. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Why are people assuming she lost weight in an unhealthy manner? 

I never said she lost weight in an unhealthy manner.

I said I hope she doesn't rely on pills to maintain her current weight since she didn't have success keeping her weight at audition weight last year.  She must know she's under the magnifying glass this year due to her previous rookie weight gain.

It's no secret some DCC have turned to pills to keep their weight down.  I hate seeing anyone go that route.  It can truly wreck your health.  I saw too many do this during my dance years.

Edited by go4luca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, go4luca said:

My guess is the banner will eventually change since those girls are now all retired.

Maybe but both things I posted were JUST put on Facebook by CMT so who knows. 🙂

(edited)
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Maybe but both things I posted were JUST put on Facebook by CMT so who knows. 🙂

Because IIRC, they did this last year too.  Someone here can correct me if I'm wrong, but the first banner had Holly P. in it and we all know what happened with her. 🤷‍♀️

MTT w_Holly copy.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I said I hope she doesn't rely on pills to maintain her current weight since she didn't have success keeping her weight at audition weight last year.  She must know she's under the magnifying glass this year due to her previous rookie weight gain.

It's no secret some DCC have turned to pills to keep their weight down.  I hate seeing anyone go that route.  It can truly wreck your health.  I saw too many do this during my dance years.

Have y'all seen the faces of meth?

Edited by BringItOn
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Pills were floating around the DCC during the Cassie years. That's no big secret.

• Love 2

Not going to mention any DCC or DCCTCC, but this is truth.

The DCC claim to be America's Sweethearts.  It is self-proclaimed but whatever.

There is NO REASON a woman paying for top-tier salon services should be sporting bar-whore-blond hair.  None!  Especially if they are held up as the model of what a delightful woman should be.

Okay.  I am done.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I'm not able to upload on my phone, but if you go to Maddie's IG and scroll down a little bit, there's a picture of her in a Star Wars shirt and her hair looks really good. Her curls have been straightened and she has a few long curls; I think it looks really nice and even matures her a bit. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I still miss Tara!  If we had to cut an ex-Flight Crew girl last season I would have preferred Savannah to go, but....  As she's still with us, I do agree that she comes across as uncomfortable posing with "professional photographers" (a whole other debate as to where DCC finds some of the incompetents they use), but when I saw this candid shot I saw the appeal and thought - wow- if only Savannah could rock her dancing as well as she's rockin' this bikini she could be point. 

DAYUM! And double DAYUM! I am girl crushing, major league, here. Can I have Savannah's body in my next lifetime? 

Sadly, I have.  In the dance scholarship world.

#dewspew! 

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, BringItOn said:

Might explain VKs mature visage.

I honestly don't think VK is using meth.  I don't even think she's using pills at this point.  My suspicion is she worked her butt off with personal trainers, plus danced several times a week and I think (total guess based on someone I thought I saw her follow on IG and certain comments made here and there), may have worked with a holistic nutritionist.

But long term, especially for someone who's already professed something about having to keep an eye on weight (didn't she say something along these lines early last season?), I do think she will have a weight battle her entire DCC career.  She may have legs for days, but she's a bigger boned girl. 

I think clean eating would be a good route for her.  It helps promote a leaner frame.  No more late night cheeseburgers, milkshakes, etc.  Watch the carbs and stick with protein and vegetables.

I hope for her sake, she can find a safe, healthy way to do so.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Tootie said:

In season 5 (2010-2011), I believe Crystal Trevino was point with Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres making up the triangle.  (Someone correct me if I'm wrong...)  Crystal was Brooke's 2nd leader and Evan and Ashton were in their 2nd year as DCC.

season 5 leaders.jpg

Oh goodness...I know trends change but I’m only finding half of these gals cute, and Cassie made my cut. I just never warmed to the Trevino sisters and Brooke always looks a (fun) hot mess. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Never mind, answered my own question.

Talk about mustard😂

Tess, Maddie, Heather, and Amy all seem like perfect nice girls. I have nothing whatsoever against them, but if these are the 4 group leaders, which seems likely, I can’t remember a more boring group of 4. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I honestly don't think VK is using meth.  I don't even think she's using pills at this point.  My suspicion is she worked her butt off with personal trainers, plus danced several times a week and I think (total guess based on someone I thought is saw her follow on IG and certain comments made here and there), may have worked with a holistic nutritionist.

But long term, especially for someone who's already professed something about having to keep an eye on weight (didn't she say something along these lines early last season?), I do think she will have a weight battle her entire DCC career.  She may have legs for days, but she's a bigger boned girl. 

I do think clean eating would be a good route for her.  It helps promote a leaner frame.  No more late night cheeseburgers, milkshakes, etc.  Watch the carbs and stick with protein and vegetables.

I hope for her sake, she can find a safe, healthy way to do so.

Ritalin is an ADHD drug that has the same chemical composition as methamphetamine. It's nickname is Ivy League Meth.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Ritalin is an ADHD drug that has the same chemical composition as methamphetamine. It's nickname is Ivy League Meth.

Gotcha.  Glad I have no experience with it.  In my day, it was crystal meth the dance scholarships used to keep the weight off. One girl even burned a hole inside her nose using it.  Scary stuff.

Edited by go4luca
(edited)

In my college days, it was adderall.   Helps with all of the above and pretty easy to get a prescription. 

This is my first year on the board, thank you all for your posts.  Much better entertainment than the show. 🙂 

Can you tell me when cuts normally start happening in TC?   I know last year the last cuts were super late.  

Edited by Chevers
  • Love 2

Gotcha.  Glad I have no experience with it.  In my day, it was crystal meth the dance scholarships used to keep the weight off. One girl even burned a hole inside her nose using it.  Scary stuff.

Sorry, I meant Adderall. Ritalin is a non stimulant ADHD med. Netflix was a great documentary on Adderall called "Take your pills"

• Useful 1
50 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

My point is at this moment, she looks great and I’m not sure why people are dogging her looks. 

image.png.55864869ad045a0ddd3b915464c55b08.png

Can't speak for others, but for me it's because this is what is hiding behind her as of now more slender shoulder.  

• LOL 1
Just now, BringItOn said:

Sorry, I meant Adderall. Ritalin is a non stimulant ADHD med. Netflix was a great documentary on Adderall called "Take your pills"

Just now, BringItOn said:

I should watch the documentary but it might bring up odd feelings.  I was on college cheer and I think everyone took adderall at varying levels but all the girls.   Controls your appetite and makes you crazy focused and amps the energy.  Do not want to think about the long term damage I did, but I know a bunch of girls that still use it.. sad.  

30 minutes ago, ThatSlaps said:

Anyone else think the voice in the background during the 2nd half of the video sounds like VK?

Not sure that I got that -- but I was thankful that I was sitting down when she informed me of the shocking new revelation that DCC is looking for the best of the best. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chevers said:

I should watch the documentary but it might bring up odd feelings.  I was on college cheer and I think everyone took adderall at varying levels but all the girls.   Controls your appetite and makes you crazy focused and amps the energy.  Do not want to think about the long term damage I did, but I know a bunch of girls that still use it.. sad.  

One of my best friends got into it in early high school. She was competitive cheer. Still takes it now and we’re pushing 30. It’s scary stuff.  She tries to quit and just can’t. 

12 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

image.png.55864869ad045a0ddd3b915464c55b08.png

Can't speak for others, but for me it's because this is what is hiding behind her as of now more slender shoulder.  

Tai: Do you think she's pretty?
Cher: No, she's a full-on Monet.
Tai: What's a monet?
Cher: It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Actually, Ritalin is a stimulant. I have taken it since third grade. I am an adult ADD sufferer (though I hate to use that term. I have my coping mechanisms and behavior modification tactics, as well). Strattara is the only non-stimulant ADD treatment currently available. All others are stimulants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/4/2019 at 3:43 AM, BringItOn said:

@ShellyB Do the Cowboys pay or supplement housing costs? For both TCC and later official DCC? 

You know what I think? I’m surprised that the cowboys didn’t buy a house (like a sorority house for example) and put all the TCC in it and make them pay rent for it.  They could do a penthouse on the star and allow TCC to rent the rooms out.

My employers did that when they asked me to relocate for work and let me stay in one of the hotel rooms and charged me a staff rate for it, till I sorted out somewhere to live for myself as well as giving me a buffer to get rid of my house.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, aubshart said:

One of my best friends got into it in early high school. She was competitive cheer. Still takes it now and we’re pushing 30. It’s scary stuff.  She tries to quit and just can’t. 

Adderall is very scary stuff.  I've seen what it's done to a couple ladies I know.

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Adderall is very scary stuff.  I've seen what it's done to a couple ladies I know.

My ADHD son was put on it in 2nd grade. All he wanted to do was come home from school, lie on the couch and cry. His neuropsychologist yanked him off of it. He does great on Concerta, though.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BringItOn said:

image.png.c42805d7748dc7b13ebe2eefc563bb97.png This is 40.image.png.5b5e0db8b12d4bd5c85b7a9bd2430055.png

I am absolutely HOLLERING.

I leave the board to go work for a few hours and this is how y'all decide to wild out without me? 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think that Marshall, and his team could really help Miranda, with her hair and makeup, so she looks like the attractive person she is, and not like a plastic doll.    I think she's trying to get a look that will last for the entire game day, and for TV filming, but it's just too harsh for her.   

I vaguely recall Miranda posting a photo last summer thanking Marshall for updating her hair Or maybe it was on Marshall's page.

7 hours ago, Mercurialsteph said:

I’m really not big on picking apart these girls to this degree...they are all very attractive some are more cute (Maddie) while others are more glamourus( Alexis) but they all are by any standards of beauty, beautiful girls.

This. Allll day long.

5 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I hope so too! Last year we were all freaking out about Jalyn's burgundy hair and she was "made-over" to assist in her becoming her rookie rock star self (and future triangle position) so hopefully Gina gets the same consideration to fix her hair and tone down some of the criticism to her becoming point.

The same consideration? Bite your tongue. You may be forgetting that Jalyn's initial makeover resulted in orange hair.

1243652721_2018DCC_JalynStough.jpg.c71beb7f7443accafdb38661fa572d0e.jpg

5 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

No I agree, I think what she shared is as much as girls who were former DCCs have shared in podcasts (Milan/Kelsey Bond) or on youtube (Kelsey Lowrance). It shouldn't have had an impact on her audition at all and there's a good reason to say that it didn't affect her. We'll have to see if she decides to really share if they told her anything or if the show will give us insight.

The theory that Tiffany got cut for talking too much is an interesting one, but I don't believe it holds water. If K&C didn't want the girls blabbing on social media, I think they would say so, and a girl like Tiffany, who spent the entire last year preparing for auditions would have kept her lips completely zipped.

3 hours ago, lizzi6692 said:

Her rookie year they removed a bunch of extensions from her hair and it looked significantly better but it’s pretty clear that she eventually went back and got most if not all of them put back in. 

Kelli told her to take them out and Kelli has to approve any changes to their look. I suppose Kelli may have changed her mind, but if she didn't, it seems unlikely to me that Miranda would have gone off and done it anyway.

3 hours ago, lizzi6692 said:

The issue with this dress isn’t that they share it, the problems are that a: it’s ugly and b: it’s a cut/fabric that doesn’t really lend itself to sharing because it should really be tailored to the body to have any chance of looking decent.

I think that red dress is so cute. I have been trying to find it online.

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

You do realize around here this kind of statement is like waving a red flag at a bull, no?

• Love 2
(edited)
18 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I couldn't find the pic to which you were referring, but I found this from Lisa Tucker photography and I love Maddie's  hair here.  Very reminiscent of her rookie season.

Edited by Spooky
Sorry the pic is so big!
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I vaguely recall Miranda posting a photo last summer thanking Marshall for updating her hair Or maybe it was on Marshall's page.

It's posted on Marshall's page but his account is now private.

Edited by go4luca
14 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

You do realize around here this kind of statement is like waving a red flag at a bull, no?

You forgot to add framed in blinking chaser marquee lights.

• LOL 2