Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, ElenaFR said:

I just don't see her appeal. She is young but looks much older than her age. Someone give her a make up lesson. 

I think if she had any poise, grace, or maturity, she would be fine, but her obnoxious personality makes her less attractive.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Gina needs to tone down the tan and get the white out of her hair. I don’t get the whole fake tan thing but her hair just looks so white now! 

Keep in mind each girl's look is overseen by Kelli.  I hope Kelli will see it's not doing Gina any favors and allow her to get some hair intervention.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, YellowRose said:

Agree- well put. btw- I love Maddie's curls!

IMO if she likes her hair long, the only thing she needs to do is get some layers to take some  of the bulk out at the bottom, because she does have very thick hair.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Gina needs to tone down the tan and get the white out of her hair. I don’t get the whole fake tan thing but her hair just looks so white now! 

With Maddie, I think it needs to be a lighter colour, just a shade or two. I like the tight curls, it makes her unique but the length is too weird for me. 

I suspect that Gina doesn't have any of her real original hair left. Chemical treatments are harsh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Just putting it out there, for those of us with curls, we don't wear our hair, our hair wears us, and sometimes we look like "poodles."  When I was in 7th grade some kids followed me down the hall in school barking at me calling me a poodle, so I'm a little sensitive.

I empathize with you. I have Molly type hair. I was super sensitive when they called her hair sweaty and stringy.

• Love 1

Gina’s bleach blond hair actually bothers me more than Maddie’s. I’ve never really cared for Maddie’s curls, but Gina’s hair seems like such an easy fix, and it makes little sense that they went with this color in the first place. Her hair looked fine at the swimsuit shoot last year.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

that could very well be part of it; i also can't imagine they loved all her IG stories with behind the scenes info either on interviews and what not.  that's nice she wants to be so open with all her 'fans' but we know how they feel about oversharing information with strangers on social media.  i would never have done that if i was serious about making it into camp. 

But I do like her - i think her kicks were pretty and she's beautiful.  

I was thinking that as well... she would’ve been better served going the route if Julia Fife.... who didn’t even post on Instagram that she was trying out.

• Love 1

I think that Marshall, and his team could really help Miranda, with her hair and makeup, so she looks like the attractive person she is, and not like a plastic doll.    I think she's trying to get a look that will last for the entire game day, and for TV filming, but it's just too harsh for her.   

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

IMO if she likes her hair long, the only thing she needs to do is get some layers to take some  of the bulk out at the bottom, because she does have very thick hair.

Yessss!!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Gina’s bleach blond hair actually bothers me more than Maddie’s. I’ve never really cared for Maddie’s curls, but Gina’s hair seems like such an easy fix, and it makes little sense that they went with this color in the first place. Her hair looked fine at the swimsuit shoot last year.

Her hair looked great when she first auditioned. Their DCC look (Kelli's taste) ruined her on a holistic level.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

Agree with Laurenbrook-  I like Savannah too. Also, I  know a couple of folks who met her- one through the kids' camps- said she was great with the little ones, and one on an appearance, said she was sweet as can be. I don't understand the dislike- but everyone is entitled to their opinion of course. Is she photogenic?- yes I think so...in fact a DCC just posted a pic...I too think she is stunning

Image-1-4 2.jpg

I really like Savannah and also don't understand the animosity.

If Savannah has no appeal, based on looks, then where does this leave Daphne and Brennan?!? If Savannah has strange teeth, what can we say about Daphne? 

I am so dispirited that Lacey W. didn't make it. I hope she tries again. 

950002602_Screenshot2019-06-05at20_31_40.thumb.png.b72d8a4eb2e90b77efd558a17b9441ef.png

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think that Marshall, and his team could really help Miranda, with her hair and makeup, so she looks like the attractive person she is, and not like a plastic doll.    I think she's trying to get a look that will last for the entire game day, and for TV filming, but it's just too harsh for her.   

In Miranda's case, the DCC look they gave her was good. "I love it, I'm in love with it" I don't get how she can't maintain that look for long. She goes right back to Grandma Moses.

1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

If Savannah has no appeal, based on looks, then where does this leave Daphne and Brennan?!? If Savannah has strange teeth, what can we say about Daphne? 

950002602_Screenshot2019-06-05at20_31_40.thumb.png.b72d8a4eb2e90b77efd558a17b9441ef.png

I'm not going to comment about Daphne. She needs medical attention. And Brennan can't fix her genes.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Looks like Amy Maddie heather Tess are in Nashville for cmt music awards 2019

Could be why they weren’t involved with Media Day. 

Here's another polarizing person that I was neutral with until recently. Christina is certainly not the best dancer, but I bought into her very toned natural figure and slightly shorter bobbed hair bringing something a little different to the team - a bit of a "Sporty Spice" vibe.  I hope that she's happy with her longer hair and the "enhancements" she recently made, and that they weren't a suggestion from someone else, but I don't think they're improvements and at the risk of boring you by repeating myself I just have to say again: Damn! the torpedoes, full cleavage ahead! 

image.thumb.png.8f8ad56611f3031bce2bcffbcdb536da.png

• Love 5

I’m really not big on picking apart these girls to this degree...they are all very attractive some are more cute (Maddie) while others are more glamourus( Alexis) but they all are by any standards of beauty, beautiful girls. 

My question is, if it’s clear that the four at the CMT awards (Maddie, Tess, Amy, and Heather) are the GLs then has there ever been a time a one of the GL has not been point? 

I maybe biased as a fellow curly haired, Star Wars loving girl but I am pulling for Maddie for point. She does have power and prescene when she dances, especially if the choices are those four. Also she is a fan favorite if you loook at Facebook and instagram a LOT of  people want her to get point and that stuff has to matter. TBTB clearly really like her too. And she IS a good ‘role model’ for the organization: talented, well-spoken, can be  sexy in a very girl next door way, modest and scandal free, very interested in charity, lady-like. Like they could do way worse than having her in front. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Opine said:

KELLI FINGLASS - Retire the over the head arm pose.  IT IS ABSURD!  Also, I thought we all complained last year about how bad these were?  I think they look kind of good now.  I think Hannah's is amazing.  Other than Erin's stupid pose, the only other one I don't care for is Bridget, and I love Bridget but she looks squinty.

We did. I think after some time removed they aren't as terrible as some thought. Personally, I still think they look stale.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Can I use this as an opportunity to remind everyone how disappointed I am they cut Lacey? 🙂 i really don’t get it because she has the look, she has an interesting “story”, she’s is a comeback girl and much better than VK all around. What’s their excuse? That they still don’t like fit girls because of reasons?

• Love 10
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

My question is, if it’s clear that the four at the CMT awards (Maddie, Tess, Amy, and Heather) are the GLs then has there ever been a time a one of the GL has not been point

It's not clear that they are GL's at this time.  They are simply the four senior vets as you put it above and that just gets taken into consideration for certain appearances and opportunities.

I want to say that Crystal T wasn't a GL when she was point unless she was a 2nd GL.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, dreamcatcher said:

Can I use this as an opportunity to remind everyone how disappointed I am they cut Lacey? 🙂 i really don’t get it because she has the look, she has an interesting “story”, she’s is a comeback girl and much better than VK all around. What’s their excuse? That they still don’t like fit girls because of reasons?

They are hiring within.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

I’m really not big on picking apart these girls to this degree...they are all very attractive some are more cute (Maddie) while others are more glamourus( Alexis) but they all are by any standards of beauty, beautiful girls. 

My question is, if it’s clear that the four at the CMT awards (Maddie, Tess, Amy, and Heather) are the GLs then has there ever been a time a one of the GL has not been point? 

I maybe biased as a fellow curly haired, Star Wars loving girl but I am pulling for Maddie for point. She does have power and prescene when she dances, especially if the choices are those four. Also she is a fan favorite if you loook at Facebook and instagram a LOT of  people want her to get point and that stuff has to matter. TBTB clearly really like her too. And she IS a good ‘role model’ for the organization: talented, well-spoken, can be  sexy in a very girl next door way, modest and scandal free, very interested in charity, lady-like. Like they could do way worse than having her in front. 

In season 5 (2010-2011), I believe Crystal Trevino was point with Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres making up the triangle.  (Someone correct me if I'm wrong...)  Crystal was Brooke's 2nd leader and Evan and Ashton were in their 2nd year as DCC.

season 5 leaders.jpg

Edited by Tootie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

In season 5 (2010-2011), I believe Crystal Trevino was point with Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres making up the triangle.  (Someone correct me if I'm wrong...)  Crystal was Brooke's 2nd leader and Evan and Ashton were in their 2nd year as DCC.

season 5 leaders.jpg

Dang, those shorts are microscopic. Really can't have an extra ounce without the weight being visible. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

season 5 leaders.jpg

Thank you!  Could remember almost everyone else that season, but not Crystal.  And yes, it was Crystal, Ashton and Evan in the triangle.  That was the season of the mass exodus of cheerleaders, and I wondered if Ashton and Evan getting the triangle upset some of them.

(edited)

Savannah is SO gorgeous! I have always liked her look. As an aside, whomever took that photo of Maddie needs to be smacked into unconsciousness. It is way unflattering. 

Ah....2006-2011. The golden years, never to be repeated. Sigh. 😞

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

Same about the hate trains...I guess I don't dislike/hate any of these girls. They all bring something unique to the team. I'm also not one to let the show determine my opinion about them.

Honestly Christina is Prob the only one I dislike personality wise. Also can’t dance and is not cute plus all I’ve heard about her since becoming a DCC is she is snotty. Like have some humbleness you basically got the pity vote in a year with tons of openings then kissass and tattletelled your way back the next year.

I don’t think Gina, who can def dance has the look. She just screams White Chicks like they’ve done all theyvcould to move mountains and make her cute but she just looks like White Chicks. Give her a 200% for effort tho bc she works harder than anyone to be on top. She is super smart and friendly. 

Savannah has everything but dance - male appeal, military backstory, but somehow just looks low rent to me. Like you can wash off or buy all her pretty. Fake boobs, tan, hair color, teeth etc. just too much fake. Girl is always off count and photographs so bad. 

Same for Rachel W except I don’t think she looks cheap and she can dance. Just looks so pageant and like everything is unnatural - too much contouring, orange tan, bleached teeth, extensions, etc. what does she look like with bare face and ponytail? Prob a diff person. Not seen her in person myself but have been told she can come off as snooty and almost like she’s half making fun snickering at people. Not gracious at all, acts like people are worthy to be in her presence. Like I said never met her myself so who knows.

Maddie I’m sure is a sweet person but she is the most overhyped DCC they’ve ever had. Like worse than the VK hype. Maddie is short, soft, round face, terrible hair, and her hip hop is mediocre at best. She comes off as goofy get also arrogant like she’s trying so hard to be a 15 year old alternative whatever girl. I seriously think she sounds so dumb and non DCC when she talks. But she’s a grown ass woman trying to live in an adult pro dance world. Stop the little girl bs and stay in shape. Do your job bc you’re not in school and work as a nanny. Seriously. 

Now the one I don’t get who gets grief is Miranda. I think she looks so old school Hollywood glam like a pin up girl. I don’t get the “old grandma” look unless your grandma is like Rita Hayworth or somebody. Her dance is not Gina level but she’s not off count or looking scared to death all the time like Savannah. She is beyond nice in person too. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

season 5 leaders.jpg

OMG these are the girls I wanted to BE in middle and high school. Well maybe not the two on far left lol. Cassie was actually perfect figure and pretty in person. But esp Crystal Trevino who made it look so effortless. 

2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Now the one I don’t get who gets grief is Miranda. I think she looks so old school Hollywood glam like a pin up girl. I don’t get the “old grandma” look unless your grandma is like Rita Hayworth or somebody. Her dance is not Gina level but she’s not off count or looking scared to death all the time like Savannah. She is beyond nice in person too. 

Yes!!!!!  And the gal is a math tutor.  Brains and beauty and a sweetheart to boot.  I don't understand how some complain how skinny some girls looked at calendar shoot, but then criticize when others have curves.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

Savannah is SO gorgeous! I have always liked her look. As an aside, whomever took that photo of Maddie needs to be smacked into unconsciousness. It is way unflattering. 

Ah....2006-2011. The golden years, never to be repeated. Sigh. 😞

I ALWAYS say that! So true!

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Y'all know my hatred of Maddie's poodle perm hair ugh. Her rookie year it was perfect, like Lauren said

I like Maddie's dancing most of the time but I agree it is her hair that does something unattractive to her.  I agree Gina's needs a less stark color.  Maybe someone should tweet Marshall and give him some thoughts on it.

I'm thinking maybe her hairstyle makes her look heavier in photos?

(edited)
11 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Honestly Christina is Prob the only one I dislike personality wise. Also can’t dance and is not cute plus all I’ve heard about her since becoming a DCC is she is snotty. Like have some humbleness you basically got the pity vote in a year with tons of openings then kissass and tattletelled your way back the next year.

I don’t think Gina, who can def dance has the look. She just screams White Chicks like they’ve done all theyvcould to move mountains and make her cute but she just looks like White Chicks. Give her a 200% for effort tho bc she works harder than anyone to be on top. She is super smart and friendly. 

Savannah has everything but dance - male appeal, military backstory, but somehow just looks low rent to me. Like you can wash off or buy all her pretty. Fake boobs, tan, hair color, teeth etc. just too much fake. Girl is always off count and photographs so bad. 

Same for Rachel W except I don’t think she looks cheap and she can dance. Just looks so pageant and like everything is unnatural - too much contouring, orange tan, bleached teeth, extensions, etc. what does she look like with bare face and ponytail? Prob a diff person. Not seen her in person myself but have been told she can come off as snooty and almost like she’s half making fun snickering at people. Not gracious at all, acts like people are worthy to be in her presence. Like I said never met her myself so who knows.

Maddie I’m sure is a sweet person but she is the most overhyped DCC they’ve ever had. Like worse than the VK hype. Maddie is short, soft, round face, terrible hair, and her hip hop is mediocre at best. She comes off as goofy get also arrogant like she’s trying so hard to be a 15 year old alternative whatever girl. I seriously think she sounds so dumb and non DCC when she talks. But she’s a grown ass woman trying to live in an adult pro dance world. Stop the little girl bs and stay in shape. Do your job bc you’re not in school and work as a nanny. Seriously. 

it's amazing what completely different things i've been told about most of the girls you've mentioned from people who also know them/cheer with them/etc.! Goes to show you have to take everything with a grain of salt unless you yourself legit spend quality time with them.  (I'm saying that for myself more than anyone!)

And she's still orange lol but Rachel W without make up for those who are curious (I don't think her account is private...) 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 8

I’m sure is a sweet person but she is the most overhyped DCC they’ve ever had. Like worse than the VK hype. Maddie is short, soft, round face, terrible hair, and her hip hop is mediocre at best. She comes off as goofy get also arrogant like she’s trying so hard to be a 15 year old alternative whatever girl. I seriously think she sounds so dumb and non DCC when she talks. But she’s a grown ass woman trying to live in an adult pro dance world. Stop the little girl bs and stay in shape. Do your job bc you’re not inschool and work as a nanny. Seriously. 

I tend to agree, her first year my husband was watching and picked her out of all of them and said she didn’t belong. He thought  she was downright fugly and looked ridiculous standing among the rest of the squad. I don’t think she is as gross as he does, but I agree there is a huge disparity between her looks and everyone else’s. She looks like a mousy 12 year old playing dress up with a group of grown women. 

• Love 10

I still miss Tara!  If we had to cut an ex-Flight Crew girl last season I would have preferred Savannah to go, but....  As she's still with us, I do agree that she comes across as uncomfortable posing with "professional photographers" (a whole other debate as to where DCC finds some of the incompetents they use), but when I saw this candid shot I saw the appeal and thought - wow- if only Savannah could rock her dancing as well as she's rockin' this bikini she could be point. 

• Love 5

I might be off topic...but someone mentioned this dress earlier.

I think this dress should go into the Smithsonian along with the DCC uniforms. lol

(Honestly, I admire the girls for not running out and buying a new outfit every time they are on camera- good for them!)

IMG_8347.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.38.11 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.30.16 PM.jpg

IMG_8346.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Now the one I don’t get who gets grief is Miranda. I think she looks so old school Hollywood glam like a pin up girl. I don’t get the “old grandma” look unless your grandma is like Rita Hayworth or somebody. Her dance is not Gina level but she’s not off count or looking scared to death all the time like Savannah. She is beyond nice in person too

I like Miranda and I would pay money to look like her! But when compared to the others who auditioned -she is much less toned and older looking. It's just so interesting the things Kelli and Judy are willing to overlook in some girls - when they cut others. That can be applied to a lot of situations. Not here to pick her apart in any mean way - just more observational. I also love that she has brains!

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.40.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.41.55 PM.png

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I like Miranda and I would pay money to look like her! But when compared to the others who auditioned -she is much less toned and older looking. It's just so interesting the things Kelli and Judy are willing to overlook in some girls - when they cut others. That can be applied to a lot of situations. Not here to pick her apart in any mean way - just more observational. I also love that she has brains!

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.40.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 3.41.55 PM.png

Dang, definitely flabby looking

Edited by Jennv
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I’m sure is a sweet person but she is the most overhyped DCC they’ve ever had. Like worse than the VK hype. Maddie is short, soft, round face, terrible hair, and her hip hop is mediocre at best. She comes off as goofy get also arrogant like she’s trying so hard to be a 15 year old alternative whatever girl. I seriously think she sounds so dumb and non DCC when she talks. But she’s a grown ass woman trying to live in an adult pro dance world. Stop the little girl bs and stay in shape. Do your job bc you’re not inschool and work as a nanny. Seriously. 

I tend to agree, her first year my husband was watching and picked her out of all of them and said she didn’t belong. He thought  she was downright fugly and looked ridiculous standing among the rest of the squad. I don’t think she is as gross as he does, but I agree there is a huge disparity between her looks and everyone else’s. She looks like a mousy 12 year old playing dress up with a group of grown women. 

On point.

• Love 2
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Dang, definitely flabby looking

My opinion of Miranda decreases with each passing day.  I've stated earlier my main problem with her and for that reason, have a feeling she's a kiss up.  I'm sure she's not the only one but she irks me more than most.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

My opinion of Miranda decreases with each passing day.  I've stated earlier my main problem with her and for that reason, have a feeling she's a kiss up.  I'm sure she's not the only one but she irks me more than most.

IMO. They are ALL kiss ups. You have to be with textbook narcissists like K & C. "Yes, Ma'am!"

• Love 5
16 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Tiffany posted video of herself doing the full audition routine and kickline. Swipe to view.

Loose lips sinks ships...imo, Tiffany's oversharing of the process is what did her in. Without her we wouldn't have known about the late candidate to the interview. Sure it's fine to share a few pictures, but the girl was too detailed---and when Kek, Jud and Scarecrow are trying to stop the tea, that was a major red flag. 

15 hours ago, pisces125 said:

What's everyone's impression of Meredith?  She seems very photogenic, but last year Kelli remarked she seemed disinterested or sleepy during her interview which I agreed with.

She had a rough interview, but that could have been editing or nerves. 

13 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Ashlee's story:

Yes, everything Veronicamers listed above is correct. She majored in biology and will study pediatric physical therapy in grad school. What really moved me was on Episode 9 when Ashlee was called in to meet with K & J, she shared about how her grandmother was ill with bone cancer, entered the hospital just before she left, and then developed an infection. Ashlee was so strong as she said, "It's part of life. I just keep kicking." Then, she shared that she was living with her cousin, but would soon be without a place to live. Again, she was incredibly strong, fighting tears and smiling as she said, "I'll figure it out."

I was not particularly impressed with Kelli's response when she said, "Yes, that's a lot, but everyone in the locker room as A LOT." You mean like trying to fend-off milkshakes? Because I'm pretty sure that pales in comparison to pending homelessness. Just saying.

Kelli lacks class and empathy. She always has, but it's just become more obvious over time. 

11 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm curious why the powers that be seem to think Savannah is photogenic.  She probably looks great in person, but I don't think I ever saw a good picture of her.

The issue I have with Savannah is her teeth. Clearly she got them done, but they don't match her face. 

5 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

that could very well be part of it; i also can't imagine they loved all her IG stories with behind the scenes info either on interviews and what not.  that's nice she wants to be so open with all her 'fans' but we know how they feel about oversharing information with strangers on social media.  i would never have done that if i was serious about making it into camp. 

But I do like her - i think her kicks were pretty and she's beautiful.  

Yup! The second I saw her insta stuff I knew she'd never make it to camp. 

4 hours ago, klopie said:

I think Alexis is gorgeous but isn’t a strong enough dancer for point. Gina, Maddie, and Amy don’t have a good look for point so my vote is 100% for Lexie!

Also, I swear Lisa Mills is the pretty version of Savannah. 

0685431A-2055-45E5-9D26-ADE45ACB080E.jpeg

Her teeth are big like Savannah, but she doesn't have the pointed chin. I think she is 10 times more facially proportional than Savvy. 

4 hours ago, go4luca said:

See for me, I don't think Tiff shared anything she shouldn't have.  Showing the Cowboys audition outfit and talking about the shoe fittings?  No biggie.  Same for the weigh in as they used to show that in the early seasons.  I seriously doubt she would purposely share something that might infringe her making TC.  Maybe I just see things differently because I don't recall anything that sounded like something she shouldn't have shared?

I disagree. Without her we wouldn't have known about the indepth interview process and the late candidate. Some of what she shares was mundane, but some were startling red flags. 

• Love 6

Finally caught up - it seems a lot of people like VK now!

Someone mentioned the VK hate is just because we’ve all had experiences with nepotism. I respectfully disagree, I don’t hate her for the nepotism, as that’s not her fault. I dislike her for the 52,747 other things she has done, that she was completely in control over. All the sucking up to vets she does (while totally ignoring the TCCs), the straight up lying, that bullcrap she pulled with Jinelle, ignoring the constructive dance criticism by refusing to do anything but lyrical, forcing herself front and center at all times, her gut overhang, her desperate thirstiness, her manipulative information spreading behind the scenes, her awful AWFUL “Dcc style” dancing, etc. 

Side note: Haley Anderson looks perfectly fine. 

• Love 17
(edited)
14 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

My vote for point is Bridget. With Gina and Caroline on each side. 

I have no idea why Amy annoys the flying F out of me, she just does. 

Heather looks different because her eyebrows are fuller and darker. 

I’m just going to say it, I don’t get all the Bridget and Caroline love. Bridget is cute, but her figure is so boxy she looks masculine to me, and Caroline is cute too, but just screams “BASIC” to me. 

Edited by Jennv
Sp
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I disagree. Without her we wouldn't have known about the indepth interview process and the late candidate. Some of what she shares was mundane, but some were startling red flags. 

Possibly but I doubt they will pass up showing that on the show.  Even if they prefer it wasn't discussed ahead of time, it's still my personal take.  Where I can see it possibly being a problem is how so many jumped to conclusions and misstated what she originally posted and hence spread rumors that Gabby was late, when she was not.

I accept I seem to be the only one feeling as I do and that's all good.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Finally caught up - it seems a lot of people like VK now!

Someone mentioned the VK hate is just because we’ve all had experiences with nepotism. I respectfully disagree, I don’t hate her for the nepotism, as that’s not her fault. I dislike her for the 52,747 other things she has done, that she was completely in control over. All the sucking up to vets she does (while totally ignoring the TCCs), the straight up lying, that bullcrap she pulled with Jinelle, ignoring the constructive dance criticism by refusing to do anything but lyrical, forcing herself front and center at all times, her gut overhang, her desperate thirstiness, her manipulative information spreading behind the scenes, her awful AWFUL “Dcc style” dancing, etc. 

Side note: Haley Anderson looks perfectly fine. 

Well there goes my campaign platform 😉

I meant the nepotism "triggers" resentment. 

Edited by BringItOn
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2