Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E29: Catch Me if You Con

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Angela searches for fugitive fiancé Tony who is on the run from the police; Lacey drops a bombshell on Shane; Amber questions Vince's shocking prison hustle; Lizzy and Daniel have a sexy reunion; Glorietta stuns her mother.

Airs September 20, 2019.

I just started to watch this episode a couple comments before I forget:

Angela claims to have gone to grad school. And says fake words: EXcape  and hisself. She’s awful!

Glorietta-my goodness. Nice eye shadow. Car show model-low budget rental cars? 

More later. 

Ok, Glorietta’s mom with the serial killer references is killing it! “I don’t want her to become a skin suit” (nice nod to Silence of the Lambs) and “Ted Bundy came from a nice family!” 

Glorietta’s eyebrows need help. I think the groomer can help her out after that gorgeous dog Penelope gets a bath or whatever they are doing there. 

Edited by hookedontv
Added snark
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

I know why he shaves his head. It’s because he has hair growing on the back of his neck from the shadows. Scenes with him and Amber are .... makes me want to run.

Attention Kandi Burruss!!! Angela is using your group’s name without paying you a residual!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Vince lumbering in the room whispering I care about you is now going to be my nightmare 

But maybe we can just lay on this bed and talk....or I can just keep leaning in on you and invading your personal space?  Either one works really.

Oh no, my eyes, my eyes!!!!!!  Put those clothes back on!!!!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

No Vince, that’s not what they mean when they say to adopt a puppy.

Glorietta and her mom both have cartoon voices.

i guess because Lamondre isn’t getting out they kicked Andrea to the curb for Glorietta.  

I thought hot springs were natural phenomena not just a heated outdoor pool in the winter. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Spike said:

I thought hot springs were natural phenomena not just a heated outdoor pool in the winter. 

Something is really whatever you can get a person to believe it is.  

Exhibit A: I think lacey looks like silicone muppet but Shane says Lacey is a gorgeous angel with a hot bod and model face. 

So why can't a heated pool be a hot spring to a meth addict?  

It's all in the marketing baby.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6

Okay. Shane to Lacey - "I hit a guy a few times and put his eye out. He lost an eye."  Lacey to Shane - "You did the right thing."  Say what now? 👁️

Angela running around all over town looking for Tony and asks the guy who truly loves her to be her wing-man while they chase him all over Timbuktu?  Damn. Say what now? 😬

Slow-assed and slow-eyed Vincent wants to adopt two grown women in order to get scammed pension money from the government?  Unveils his plan on national TV no less?  Air Force to Vince - "These are your dishonorable discharge papers, sir." 

My dad was a Marine and my brother was in the Air Force.  My dad used to rank on/tease the hell out of my brother and say "The Air Force...  Also known as 'Jerry Kids'." Hmmm, I am kind of seeing that now?  🧐

ETA:  No offense to anyone in the Air Force, my dad was wrong for sure, however, I'm completely perplexed as to how Vince got through basic training let alone sustain a career in the military. 😩

New girl Glorietta - Chola eyebrows.  That's all I got.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, beesknees said:

Okay. Shane to Lacey - "I hit a guy a few times and put his eye out. He lost an eye."  Lacey to Shane - "You did the right thing."  Say what now? 👁️

Angela running around all over town looking for Tony and asks the guy who truly loves her to be her wing-man while they chase him all over Timbuktu?  Damn. Say what now? 😬

Slow-assed and slow-eyed Vincent wants to adopt two grown women in order to get scammed pension money from the government?  Unveils his plan on national TV no less?  Air Force to Vince - "These are your dishonorable discharge papers, sir." 

My dad was a Marine and my brother was in the Air Force.  My dad used to rank on/tease the hell out of my brother and say "The Air Force...  Also known as 'Jerry Kids'." Hmmm, I am kind of seeing that now?  🧐

ETA:  No offense to anyone in the Air Force, my dad was wrong for sure, however, I'm completely perplexed as to how Vince got through basic training let alone sustain a career in the military. 😩

I feel like conspiracy to scam the federal government is a court martial. 

But I can see why Amber is working so hard to get everyone to think that Vince is smart enough to be the brains behind this scam because I don't think slow vince came up with this on his own. 

But two grifting convicts......I'd buy that.

Also, to puppy's mom....as a taxpayer...I also don't have extra money to put on your convict daughter's books.  Sorrynotsorry.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
25 minutes ago, beesknees said:

I wonder if Vince got medically discharged from the Air Force. After this episode aired, I actually googled "does the Air Force require an IQ test" because I could not believe how dumb he is. Maybe he got too many concussions or got a traumatic brain injury or something. He for sure is getting scammed by these two women.

• Love 14

How come Cheryl wasn't in the episode? I want to meet Keith!!

How terrible is Daniel's family? His mom was basically badmouthing Lizzy in the less than five minutes the girl was in the bathroom. You can't even wait until she's gone?

1 minute ago, beesknees said:

I do want to like Vince but I'm having a hard time.

I am starting to see why his mom wanted to come with him to meet Amber . . . 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MISTIE said:

Glorietta's mom for the win! Line of the night, "Ted Bundy came from a nice family."

And I sat there thinking....did he?

(from what I remember, he was raised by an aunt he thought was his mother...or something nice and normal like that!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

How come Cheryl wasn't in the episode? I want to meet Keith!!

How terrible is Daniel's family? His mom was basically badmouthing Lizzy in the less than five minutes the girl was in the bathroom. You can't even wait until she's gone?

I am starting to see why his mom wanted to come with him to meet Amber . . . 

Daniel's mom has got some big balls for real.  She should be happy Lizzy is interested in Daniel at this point.  As if he's some big catch.  Daniel's mom should have been hovering over her son when he was running the streets getting into trouble.  NOW she wants to insert herself into the minutiae?  I hate Daniel's mom with the fire of a thousand suns.  She's so white trash and ignorant.  Every time this broad opens her mouth...

• Love 21
33 minutes ago, Jade Foxx said:

And I sat there thinking....did he?

(from what I remember, he was raised by an aunt he thought was his mother...or something nice and normal like that!)

He was raised by his grandparents, and the woman he thought was his sister, was actually his birth mother.  And his birth father may, or may not, have been his grandfather.  So you know, totally normal.

• Useful 8
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I know why he shaves his head. It’s because he has hair growing on the back of his neck from the shadows. Scenes with him and Amber are .... makes me want to run.

Attention Kandi Burruss!!! Angela is using your group’s name without paying you a residual!!

Hahaha.  I'm with you, that "excape" shit drives me nuts. I also cringed when she said "hisself" . 

Vince totally misunderstood what Puppy's mom was trying to say.  It sounded she she was gently trying to let him know that he and Amber didn't really have a future.  Vince's  response?  Oh she's afraid I'm going to leave her.  Then he goes to get room and tried to make future plans.  As my granny used to say "something isn't connecting in that boy's brain". 

I don't know why but I kind of like Shane. He has the best grammar of any of them for one. I wonder if his malicious wounding story is true. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13