Type keyword(s) to search

And The Golden Arrow Goes To...: Awards, Nominations, and Recognition

statsgirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

TV Couples Shippers Cannot Get Enough of: From Arrow’s Olicity to Teen Wolf’s Stydia
By Erin Crabtree  July 3, 2019
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/tv-couples-shippers-cannot-get-enough-of-photos/

Shippers know what they want, and they are not afraid to vocalize it! TV fans often come for story lines and stick around for romances — especially when those relationships become ship-worthy.

When viewers fervently root for a couple on a television show, they are deemed shippers. Whether their social media campaigns affect the trajectory of a series is up for debate, but their remarks rarely go unheard, given the sheer magnitude of their reach.
arrow.gif?w=200

Olicity
Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) got their happy ending in Arrow season 6 when they finally tied the knot. The couple went on to welcome daughter Mia the following season.

Olicity
Stydia
Emison
Klaine
Bughead
LoVe
Literati
WestAllen
Peraltiago
Malec
Delena
Klaroline
Chair
CaptainSwan

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
(edited)

SA is on this list...

These Are The Most Mentioned Canadian Twitter Accounts
By BRENT FURDYK. July 3, 2019
https://etcanada.com/news/471062/these-are-the-most-mentioned-canadian-twitter-accounts/

Famous Canadians are making a name for themselves on social media, and Twitter Canada has just released its statistics of the most-mentioned Canadian accounts on the platform, covering the period from January to June of 2019.
Here are the complete lists in the various categories:
Film + Television (male)
Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey)
Seth Rogen (@sethrogen)
Ryan Reynolds (@VanCityReynolds)
Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell)
Mena Massoud (@MenaMassoud)

Film + Television (female)
Lilly Singh (@IISuperwomanII)
Sandra Oh (@IamSandraOh)
Ellen Page (@EllenPage)
Nina Dobrev (@ninadobrev)
Stana Katic (@stana_katic)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
July 6 was International Kissing Day 2019...

Arrow‘s Oliver and Felicity
How do you make amends for busting up Olicity’s first date with the arrival of a shoulder-fired missile? By later interrupting Felicity’s “Don’t Give Me Maybes” lament with the sweetest, cupped-face kiss — and for good measure, have Oliver then say, “Don’t ask me to say I don’t love you.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
(edited)

I voted for Oliver (Alex currently has a huge lead)...

Who is the Best Arrowverse Hero? Oliver Queen, Alex Danvers, Cisco Ramon, Zari Tomaz (round 1)
July 10, 2019
https://cartermatt.com/371406/who-is-the-best-arrowverse-hero-oliver-alex-zari-cisco/ 

Voting Rules – Voting will remain open until Sunday, July 14 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time; the advancing heroes will take part in round 2, which will begin on Wednesday, July 17. You can vote however often you’d like; for more technical information if you’re having issues, check out the bottom of this article.

Oliver Queen, Arrow – The hero that started it all. Without Oliver and Stephen Amell’s performance as the character, there would be no Arrowverse. There would be no opportunity to celebrate these shows and their value across the greater TV medium as we know it. Oliver as a character has dealt with his fair share of inner demons, but what we’ve seen from him time and time again is that he loves those around him and will do whatever he can to save his city.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Jenn’s Pick: 10 Underrated TV Actresses [Contributor: Jenn]
July 9, 2019
http://www.itsjustaboutwrite.com/2019/07/jenns-pick-10-underrated-tv-actresses.html 

Emily Bett Rickards
Arrow (The CW)

Admittedly, I stopped watching Arrow consistently a few years ago (sorry, show, but you kinda sucked life out of me). Nevertheless, I’m constantly amazed that no one has seemed to recognize Emily Bett Rickards for her talent over the years! This woman has done incredible work and, arguably, has held the series together as its glue when the writing was in shambles. Since the past season’s finale was her last (I expect she’ll make some sort of return in the series finale at least), I thought it was appropriate to honor her here. Emily Bett Rickards has done immense work with Felicity Smoak over the last several years. She was so captivating in the first appearance that she became a regular part of the series even though that was never the intent. And it’s a testament to her chemistry with Stephen Amell and presence on screen that she went from a presumed one-off role to the show’s leading lady.

What I was always impressed by was Emily’s impeccable navigation between nervous awkward comedy to genuinely heartbreaking emotion. She’s the kind of actress who can make you feel something so deeply by just the look in her eyes. There have been countless moments over the years where I’ve just watched a GIF of a facial expression or nuance she’s made over and over, impressed by her ability to communicate feeling and the intentional choices she makes. Emily understood Felicity deeply; I know she loved her as a character, and it shows. Felicity was an incredible, complex woman — someone who was equal parts moral compass, light, and tragedy. Emily fought hard in her portrayal to make sure Felicity always stood out and stood on her own, never needing to be defined by another character to make an impact. Even though she was the other half of the show’s major romantic pairing, Emily Bett Rickards didn’t need Stephen Amell to shine — she just shone by existing.

As Arrow wraps up, it felt right to acknowledge how hard Emily worked over the years and the journey she went on with this character. May we always remember her for her heroism, love, and hilarious Freudian slips.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6
(edited)

Who is the best Arrowverse hero? Barry Allen, Nia Nal, Felicity Smoak, Nate Heywood (round 1)
July 11, 2019
https://cartermatt.com/371669/best-arrowverse-hero-barry-allen-nia-nal-felicity-smoak-nate-heywood/ 

Voting Rules – Voting will remain open until Tuesday, July 16 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time; the advancing heroes will take part in round 2, which will begin on Wednesday, July 17. You can vote however often you’d like; for more technical information if you’re having issues, check out the bottom of this article.
Felicity Smoak, Arrow – While we have technically seen Felicity before in costume throughout the past seven years of the Arrowverse, she’s more known for her work behind her computer. Felicity is transcendent in a lot of ways to these shows as one of the first people to prove that being a hero comes in many different forms. She’s been Oliver’s rock and beyond that, her computer skills have allowed him and Diggle to have a chance at success in many missions. We can’t overstate her value as a hero enough.

Who is the best Arrowverse hero? Kara Danvers, Laurel Lance, Iris West, Ray Palmer (round 1)
July 11, 2019
https://cartermatt.com/371682/arrowverse-hero-kara-danvers-laurel-lance-iris-west-ray-palmer/

Voting Rules – Voting will remain open until Tuesday, July 16 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time; the advancing heroes will take part in round 2, which will begin on Wednesday, July 17. You can vote however often you’d like; for more technical information if you’re having issues, check out the bottom of this article.
Laurel Lance, Arrow – Who do you vote for here, the original version of Black Canary or the Black Siren who’s gone on the complicated redemption tour? A lot of that is really up to your own interpretation of the characters and their story. For us, we’re always going to wish that the original Laurel lived but there is still no doubt that Katie Cassidy’s gotten to do some wonderful things these past few years as one of the Arrowverse’s most complicated characters.

Edited by tv echo

Pitting Felicity against Barry in the first round.  That dude is trying so hard to knock her out right away.  It's hard to care though what happens on his site.  (That said I voted twice, lol)

• Love 1
(edited)

THE FIVE BEST COMIC BOOK TV FUTURES (EVEN IF THEY'RE HORRIBLE REALITIES)
by Erik Amaya | July 12, 2019 
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/best-comic-book-tv-futures/ 

ARROW
Future: 2040

The seventh season of Arrow introduced a flash-forward to the “distant” year of 2040. It is a seemingly dystopian time for Star City with an added cyberpunk edge thanks to Felicity Smoak’s (Emily Bett Rickards) Archer program watching over the Glades and William’s (Ben Lewis) leading tech company offering him access to the halls of power.

To be fair, the series never had to budget to fully realize its William Gibson–esque ideas, but it was all there in dialogue. After years of being the city’s low-income hovel, the Glades found economic prosperity, formed its own municipality, voted in Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) as its mayor, and built a wall to keep out the Star City riff-raff. Omni-corportation Galaxy One set its headquarters in the Glades and, despite Rene’s leadership, seems to be the real executive force in the community. Using a version of Felicity’s security software, they also kept close surveillance on the citizenry. Late in the season, the company introduced shock troops with AI-assisted predictive combat helmets. The ideas could fuel their own spin-off if given the money to execute them on a grander scale.

Despite the modest production values, the infusion of cyberpunk ideas into Arrow worked. In fact, it was so effective that we wish the series focused more on the exploits of William, Mia (Kat McNamara), and Connor Hawke (Joseph David-Jones) instead of Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) 2019 guilt-trip. Season 8 may give us what we want with McNamara and David-Jones’ recent promotions to series regulars. Alternatively, Oliver’s work with the Monitor (LaMonica Garrett) may erase Star City 2040 from the timestream.

ARROW
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
THE FLASH

Edited by tv echo
On 7/12/2019 at 7:59 PM, BkWurm1 said:

Pitting Felicity against Barry in the first round.  That dude is trying so hard to knock her out right away.  It's hard to care though what happens on his site.  (That said I voted twice, lol)

Ha, ha - Felicity is currently in the lead with 52% (just ahead of Nia with 40%, Barry with 7% and Nate with 1%).

• LOL 3
(edited)

To go along with the start of San Diego Comic-Con and to join in on all the Emmy nom fun, we're launching this year's TV Scoop Awards, our annual honoring of all things TV, according to you. Starting on Friday, you'll be able to vote for the best (and occasionally worst) of TV this past year, with two or three polls launching every single day until Monday, July 29. 
All polls will close on Friday, August 2, with the winners announced the following week. 

To nominate, tweet using the hashtag #TVScoopAwards, and make sure to include the full name of the category in your tweet. Nominations are more successful if they're made by multiple people, less successful if one person nominates the same people over and over again, so bring in your friends and fellow fans to help! 

Here are the categories: 

Friday, July 19: Best Fandom, Best Cast on Social
Saturday, July 20: Best Comedy and Best Drama
Sunday, July 21: Best Performance, Best Breakout Star, Best Guest Star
Monday, July 22: Best Couple, Sexiest Moment
Tuesday, July 23: Best Reality Competition, Reality Show, Talk/Variety Show
Wednesday, July 24: Best Twist, Worst Twist, Best Musical Moment
Thursday, July 25: Best Fight, Best Villain
Friday, July 26: Saddest Death, Saddest Actor Exit
Saturday, July 27: Best new 2018/2019 show, Most Anticipated 2019/2020 Show
Sunday, July 28: Best Season Finale, Best Series Finale
Monday, July 29: Best International Show  

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I voted for Felicity...

Who is best Arrowverse hero? Kara Danvers, Sara Lance, J’onn J’onzz, Felicity Smoak (round 2)
July 18, 2019
https://cartermatt.com/372624/who-is-best-arrowverse-hero-kara-danvers-sara-lance-jonn-jonzz-felicity-smoak-round-2/ 

Voting RulesVoting will remain open until Tuesday, July 23 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time; the advancing heroes will take part in round 3, which will begin on July 24. You can vote however many times you’d like, but as a reminder, two heroes are moving on. If your favorite is not in the lead, they still have a chance of advancing.
Felicity Smoak – Felicity’s arc for Arrow season 8 is still a mystery, largely because there may be no real arc at all. The Arrowverse’s greatest tech hero said goodbye at the end of season 7 to venture into a new world — and potentially find Oliver Queen in the process. We still want to believe that we’ll see her at least one more time; even if we don’t, it’s hard to even put into words the impact she had on this world — she’s one of the best examples of “not all heroes wear capes” out there.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

I voted for Olicity for Best Fandom and for Arrow for Best Cast...

TV Scoop Awards 2019: Vote for Best Fandom and Cast on Social Media
by LAUREN PIESTER | Fri., Jul. 19, 2019
https://www.eonline.com/news/1058108/tv-scoop-awards-2019-vote-for-best-fandom-and-cast-on-social-media

Voting has officially begun for the 2019 E! TV Scoop Awards, and we're starting with what's traditionally a pretty big race: Best Fandom and Best Cast on Social Media. 
As always, you can vote as many times as you want, but also please remember to take a break. You have 2 full weeks to vote! It will be OK! 
All polls will remain open until Friday, August 2.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

I voted for EBR (Best Performance, inexplicably SA was not nominated), CD (Best Guest Star) and BL (Best Breakout Star, KM is also nominated in this category but I figured that she'd get enough votes from her many Shadowhunters fans and Ben needed my vote more), and for Arrow (Best Drama)...

TV Scoop Awards 2019: Vote In the Acting Categories Now
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Sun., Jul. 21, 2019 
https://www.eonline.com/news/1058147/tv-scoop-awards-2019-vote-in-the-acting-categories-now

TV Scoop Awards 2019: Vote for the Best Comedy and Drama
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Sat., Jul. 20, 2019 
https://www.eonline.com/news/1058149/tv-scoop-awards-2019-vote-for-the-best-comedy-and-drama

All polls will remain open until Friday, August 2.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Final round voting - I voted for Felicity because she needs the votes...

Who is best Arrowverse hero? Oliver Queen, Kara Danvers, Alex Danvers, Felicity Smoak
July 25, 2019
https://cartermatt.com/373482/best-arrowverse-hero-finale-2019/ 

Voting Rules – Voting will remain open until Wednesday, July 31 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time; this time around, there is only one hero who will win the top title! Given that there are four popular characters here (including some that hail from the same show), we imagine that this is going to be quite the competition.
Oliver Queen – He’s been consistently a leader through the first two rounds of the tournament and now, he’s got a chance in order to take home the title. Oliver is the foundation for most of the Arrowverse — back when this show was being created, we have a hard time imagining that anyone thought this show was going to become what it has.
Felicity Smoak – Finally, we’ve got one of the Arrowverse’s greatest tech heroes, someone who is going to be dearly missed this fall through the ten-episode end of the road. This is a character who did so much more than just hacking. She was the guiding light for Oliver and Diggle from afar, in addition to being a valuable support system and someone who gave hope for people without powers.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, tv echo said:

I voted for EBR, Arrow (Saddest Actor Exit)...

TV Scoop Awards 2019: Vote for Saddest Death and Actor Exit
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Fri., Jul. 26, 2019 3:17 PM
https://www.eonline.com/news/1060011/tv-scoop-awards-2019-vote-for-saddest-death-and-actor-exit 

I did as well but it occured to me as I was voting that in show it wasn't Felicity's departure that was so sad, but Oliver's.  But then again, I guess it's saddest actor not character exit.  I can picture SA sitting and voting on this one.  lol

(edited)

I voted for Arrow (Best Season Finale)...

TV Scoop Awards 2019: Vote for the Best Season and Series Finales
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Sun., Jul. 28, 2019 12:00 PM
https://www.eonline.com/news/1060135/tv-scoop-awards-2019-vote-for-the-best-season-and-series-finales

Voting will remain open until Friday, August 2 at 5 p.m. PT. 

For links to all open poll categories:
https://www.eonline.com/news/1057625/tv-scoop-awards-nominate-your-favorites-now

Edited by tv echo

33 Female TV Characters Killing it in S.T.E.M.
August 4, 2019  Lauren Busser
https://telltaletv.com/2019/08/33-female-tv-characters-killing-it-in-s-t-e-m/2/ 

Time for some real talk here! Science saves the day and there’s a trove of kickass women in S.T.E.M. to do it. 
Here are 33 female TV characters who are killing it in a scientific field. 
18. Felicity Smoak (Arrow)
When viewers first met Felicity Smoak she was working in the IT Department of Queen Consolidated, and Oliver Queen was asking her for many favors related to his vigilante activities.

But Felicity’s computer skills did not manifest themselves overnight. She’s been building computers since the age of seven and built a super virus while she was at M.I.T. meant to hack government databases.

It’s very clear that Felicity has an abundance of knowledge that could be used for good or evil, but she prefers doing good, serving as Overwatch to help Team Arrow navigate the city safely.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Winners of eonline's TV Scoop Awards 2019 - Arrow didn't win any of the categories in which it had nominations, but EBR did get a runner-up spot (she and Batwoman were the only Arrowverse noms to make it onto this list of winners and first runners-up)...

TV Scoop Awards 2019: The Full List of Winners
by TV SCOOP TEAM | Wed., Aug. 7, 2019 
https://www.eonline.com/news/1063167/tv-scoop-awards-2019-the-full-list-of-winners

SADDEST ACTOR EXIT, RUNNER UP: EMILY BETT RICKARDS, ARROW
Stay tuned for our next tournament, honoring your favorite TV actors, coming very, very, very soon. (Like, very.) 

BEST COMEDY: SCHITT'S CREEK
BEST DRAMA: SHADOWHUNTERS
BEST FANDOM: JULIANTINAS, AMAR A MUERTE
BEST CAST ON SOCIAL MEDIA: WYNONNA EARP
BEST PERFORMANCE: EMILO OSORIO, JUNTOS, EL CORAZON NUNCA SE EQUIVOCA
BEST ENSEMBLE: SHADOWHUNTERS
BEST GUEST STAR: ANNA HOPKINS, SHADOWHUNTERS
BEST BREAKOUT STAR: JOQUIN BONDONI, EL CORAZON NUNCA SE EQUIVOCA
BEST COUPLE: JULIANA AND VALENTINA, AMAR A MUERTE
SEXIEST MOMENT: CLARKE AND BELLAMY REUNITING, THE 100
BEST REALITY SHOW: KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
BEST REALITY COMPETITION SHOW: THE VOICE
BEST TALK/VARIETY/SKETCH SHOW: THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON
BEST TWIST: MICKEY TURNED HIMSELF IN FOR IAN, SHAMELESS
WORST TWIST: CLARY GIVES UP HER SHADOWHUNTERS MEMORIES, SHADOWHUNTERS
BEST MUSICAL MOMENT: CLARKE/JOSEPHINE RAPS IN FRENCH, THE 100
BEST FIGHT: BLOODREINA VS. OCTAVIA, THE 100
BEST VILLAIN: NATHALIE BOLTT AS PENELOPE BLOSSOM, RIVERDALE
SADDEST DEATH: JONATHAN, SHADOWHUNTERS
SADDEST ACTOR EXIT: CHRISTOPHER LARKIN, THE 100
BEST NEW 2018/2019 SHOW: ROSWELL, NM
MOST ANTICIPATED NEW SHOW: BATWOMAN
BEST SEASON FINALE: WYNONNA EARP
BEST SERIES FINALE: SHADOWHUNTERS

Edited by tv echo

Well it's the final season, got to give him a send off with a fake award. KM also won for Shadowhunters which is not surprising it had it's final episodes and has a motivated voting fanbase as well as the usual network buying stuff. 

FYI: EBR had been nominated for Choice Action TV Actress, but lost to Gabrielle Union, L.A.'s Finest; and Arrow had been nominated for Choice Action TV Show, but lost to MacGyver.

Fans Are LIVID After FOX Didn't Air a Ton of Teen Choice Awards Winners
By JK SCHMIDT - August 11, 2019 
https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/08/12/teen-choice-awards-winners-fans-upset-off-air/

While Robert Downey Jr. and Zendaya managed to stun the viewers for their acceptances of individual awards as well as for movies Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home respectively, a lot of people were also looking forward to many TV categories that were revealed unceremoniously online after the show ended.

... Stephen Amell won the Choice Action TV Actor for Arrow, Cameron Monaghan won the Choice TV Villain for Gotham, and Stranger Things won the Choice Summer TV Show award — but you wouldn't know that if you watched the broadcast. Many of these awards were left off the docket, possibly because the winners were not in attendance of the ceremony.

Needless to say, many fans are upset over their omission from the broadcast, as FOX didn't even air a montage or graphic of the awards and instead forced people to go online to find out the results.

Edited by tv echo

It's time to submit nominations for Eonline's People's Choice Awards (official voting begins on Sep. 4) - here are possible categories for Arrow...

The Male TV Star of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-male-tv-star-of-2019

The Female TV Star of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-female-tv-star-of-2019

The Drama TV Star of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-drama-tv-star-of-2019

The Show of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-show-of-2019

The Drama Show of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-drama-show-of-2019

The Sci-fi/Fantasy Show of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-sci-fifantasy-show-of-2019

The Bingeworthy Show of 2019
https://pca.eonline.com/tv/the-bingeworthy-show-of-2019

Edited by tv echo

Please vote for EBR for "Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series" and also vote for Olicity for "OTP of the Year" (voting closes on Aug. 22)...

5th Annual Golden Trio Awards - DRAMA NOMINEES
https://www.itsjustaboutwrite.com/2019/08/5th-annual-golden-trio-awards-drama.html

5th Annual Golden Trio Awards - SPECIAL CATEGORY NOMINEES
Just About Write  August 15, 2019
http://www.itsjustaboutwrite.com/2019/08/5th-annual-golden-trio-awards-special.html 

Edited by tv echo

This is a tough category - I'm torn between 3 or 4 people (you can only vote for one)...

2019 GreenArrowTV Awards: Pick The Best Arrow Season 7 Guest Star With 3 Or More Episodes!
Craig Byrne   August 17, 2019 
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/2019-greenarrowtv-awards-pick-the-best-arrow-season-7-guest-star-with-3-or-more-episodes/

Jack Moore (Young William Clayton)
Adrian Paul (Dante)
Cody Runnels (Derek Sampson)
Katherine McNamara (Future Mia Smoak/Blackstar)
Audrey Marie Anderson (Lyla)
Joseph David-Jones (Future Connor Hawke)
Andrea Sixtos (Future Zoe Ramirez)
Michael Jai White (Bronze Tiger)
Vinnie Jones (Brick)
Brendan Fletcher (Stanley)
Ben Lewis (Future William Clayton)

Edited by tv echo

Eh - I would've ranked Olicity higher since we're talking about TV couples and not print comics couples, but considering the source (iirc, this writer has not been friendly to Olicity in the past), I'm surprised they're even on this list...

DC TV: Ranking the Top Couples (Past And Present)
BY ANDY BEHBAKHT  – ON AUG 18, 2019  
https://screenrant.com/dc-ranking-top-couples-past-present/

3 OLIVER QUEEN & FELICITY SMOAK (ARROW)
The love story of Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) on Arrow has been a long one, to say the least. Starting out as partners, Oliver and Felicity have been through a lot in the last seven years. But over the course of the series, a romance came to life between the two which has been part of the show’s DNA going forward.

Felicity grounds Oliver just as much as he grounds her. Despite the many threats they have faced together, it became clear that these two would not go down easily. While the romance started shake-y, the last two seasons have been the couple’s strongest ones, despite the heartbreaking ending in the Season 7 finale.

10 NATE HEYWOOD & AMAYA JIWE (LEGENDS OF TOMORROW)
9 ROY HARPER & THEA QUEEN (ARROW)
8 SARA LANCE & AVA SHARPE (LEGENDS OF TOMORROW)
7 ANISSA PIERCE & GRACE CHOI (BLACK LIGHTNING)
6 BRUCE WAYNE & SELINA KYLE (GOTHAM)
5 JOE WEST & CECILE HORTON (THE FLASH)
4 JEFFERSON PIERCE & LYNN STEWART (BLACK LIGHTNING)
3 OLIVER QUEEN & FELICITY SMOAK (ARROW)
2 BARRY ALLEN & IRIS WEST-ALLEN (THE FLASH)
1 CLARK KENT & LOIS LANE (SMALLVILLE)

Edited by tv echo

Essential TV shows for that endless binge-watch
August 18, 2019
https://www.shortlistdubai.com/film-tv/article/27567-essential-tv-shows-for-that-endless-binge-watch

Arrow
There’s a reason why eight series’ of this show have been made, with 23 episodes per season all clocking in at around 40 minutes. For superhero fans, it gives us an Oliver Queen (a.k.a Green Arrow) we never thought we’d see on screen. For everyone else, its drama-fueled, action-packed, and just plain fun.
Number of episodes: 160

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Which TV Couple Has The Greatest "I Love You" Moment?
Nora Dominick   August 19, 2019
https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominick/which-tv-couple-had-the-best-i-love-you-moment 

If you're a TV fan, you definitely have your fair share of fictional couples that you absolutely love.
And every single one of those couples totally has a quintessential "I love you" moment that makes you swoon.
sub-buzz-1915-1566244114-1.jpg?downsize= *  *  *
So, tell us which TV couple said "I love you" in the best way and WHY via the comments below, and you could be featured in a BuzzFeed Community post or video!

Edited by tv echo