Type keyword(s) to search

And The Golden Arrow Goes To...: Awards, Nominations, and Recognition

statsgirl
  • Start Topic

LMAO since when is Oliver/Black Siren even a pairing? They barely shared any scenes and when they did she was pretending to be E1 Laurel. Oh Craig. Haha.

Seriously, if that's an option, Felicity/Diggle and Felicity/Thea should definitely be up there seeing as they did have some scenes together. 

• Love 3

Looks like he now changed it to "Best Interaction" because of comments about "pairing" vs. "team." 

You know, I'd also like to see Oliver and Lance on there, if only because I love how far they've come that Lance wished him happy birthday and got him a gift in 522. Never would have happened even a couple seasons ago. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Looks like he now changed it to "Best Interaction" because of comments about "pairing" vs. "team." 

Yeah I made him change it after I quoted Webster's dictionary at him

• Love 3

Maybe the best thing to do would have been to have best pairing/team/partnership/something (and put Olicity, OTA, Oliver and Thea, the B team, etc.) and then best conflict for any interactions between villains, like Oliver and Chase, Oliver and BS, etc.? It just seems so weird to see Olicity, OTA, Oliver and Thea, etc. in the same poll with Oliver and Chase, Oliver and BS...

And now he's added Felicity and Alena. 

He's shady AF. He said he classes Black Siren/Oliver as a pairing because they had one scene together in 5x10 but when questioned why he didn't then include Felicity/Diggle Felicity/Thea and Felicity/Ragnan he said he didn't consider them pairings, the only one he thought came close was Felicity/Ragman and that was poorly executed.

But good for you Craig adding Felicity/Alena your super unbias.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lemotomato said:

He wouldn't add another Felicity option unless there was a chance of it taking away from the Olicity vote or making a strong challenge against Olicity.

And yet he's kicking the ball into his own net by having so many interactions for Oliver (e.g. Oliver/Black Siren; Oliver/Laurel in Invasion) which is going to dilute the vote of people who aren't going to vote Olicity.  Well done Craig.

LOL that there's no "best relationship" any more because Olicity always wins that by a landslide.

• Love 5

I will say that I like the comment asking for clarification on the Rene and "Hoss" one because even though I knew that he meant Rene and Lance, my first thought was, "Rene and his love for calling people Hoss, which was a bigger part of the season than most of these interactions." 

Edited by insomniadreams88
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I will say that I like the comment asking for clarification on the Rene and "Hoss" one because even though I knew that he meant Rene and Lance, my first thought was, "Rene and his love for calling people Hoss, which was a bigger part of the season than most of these interactions." 

Hah, that's what I thought too. 

18 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Bahahahah LOL ??

I actually get a kick out of Rene and his nicknames so i don't have the problem with Hoss that others here do but, that was funny as hell.

43 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Bahahahah LOL ??

I actually get a kick out of Rene and his nicknames so i don't have the problem with Hoss that others here do but, that was funny as hell.

It's growing on me now that it's used on everyone.  Plus it's way better than annoying Felicity with Blondie.  

Edited by BkWurm1

Rene's greatest love was his fondness for his guns and his "Hoss".  Did he grow up on old TV Westerns?

6 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

You know, all that poll does is remind me that we really should have gotten more Felicity/Diggle and Felicity/Thea scenes in season 5 because neither is an option.

I argued that Felicity/Thea should have been on because of their Susan conspiracy but he wasn't buying it.

Why include something that’s not going to be someone’s absolute favorite interaction? Now, if a bunch of people write in that’s great. There’s only room for so many! lol.

So Craig, so why did you include Felicity/Billy and Oliver/Susan?  No one is going to be voting for them.  If you hate Olicity, you're still not going to waste your vote on Felicity/Billy.  I doubt Rene/Curtis is going to get many votes either.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

You know, I'd also like to see Oliver and Lance on there, if only because I love how far they've come that Lance wished him happy birthday and got him a gift in 522. Never would have happened even a couple seasons ago. 

Oliver and Lance deserves to be in any S5 poll over Oliver/BS, you know considering they had an actual season long storyline together not two scenes. S3 Lance would rather have shot himself than attend Oliver Queen's birthday party, let alone the S1 version. If Oliver and BS have any significant scenes together next year that would be the time to include them.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

So Craig, so why did you include Felicity/Billy and Oliver/Susan?  No one is going to be voting for them.  If you hate Olicity, you're still not going to waste your vote on Felicity/Billy.  I doubt Rene/Curtis is going to get many votes either.

Because Craig thinks that because he hates Felicity/Emily everyone must.

Round 1 voting has opened - Vote for Felicity!...

Girl on Top 2017: Vote in Round 1 For Your Favorite TV Actress
by LAUREN PIESTER | Mon, Aug 14, 2017 3:00 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/873247/girl-on-top-2017-vote-in-round-1-for-your-favorite-tv-actress

You can vote for as many ladies as you want as many times as you want, and the 32 actors with the most votes will make it to the next round, which will be tournament-style.

This round will remain open until 5 p.m. P.T. on Wednesday, August 16, meaning you've got about two days to make your votes count, so get to it! 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Round 2 is now open for voting - EBR is up against Doona Bae (Sense8) and losing badly right now...

Girl on Top 2017: Vote in Round 2 Now!
by LAUREN PIESTER | Fri, Aug 18, 2017 3:00 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/874322/girl-on-top-2017-vote-in-round-2-now

Thanks to your votes, your 64 favorite TV actresses are now your 32 favorite TV actresses, and now we need to know who will make it to the Sweet 16.
You can vote as many times as you want for as many different actresses as you want, but just make sure you've done all your voting by Sunday, August 20 at 5 p.m. P.T. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

People on twitter are saying that they've heard anti-Felicity people are voting against her which is super lame if true. Like seriously maybe reinvest some of that energy into the actress you think is the greatest instead and maybe you would have something to celebrate instead.

39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

EBR is down to 12.9% now.  But as much as I like her, and I really do, I had to vote for Tatiana Maslany (who is only at 1.4%) just because of her amazing clones in Orphan Black.

Just voted twice to make up for you. Hahahaha.  ;)  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

It's odd, never saw them do the Sweet 16 like this.

It is weird that we went from a "pick one from the list" to a head to head pairing and now back to "pick one from that list.  Or am I getting multiple polls mixed up?  Is E doing more than one?

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

It is weird that we went from a "pick one from the list" to a head to head pairing and now back to "pick one from that list.  Or am I getting multiple polls mixed up?  Is E doing more than one?

No they're just mixing it up this year. It's refreshing. 

I don't get how Chloe is so high on the list she's never had a fandom passionate enough to care about polls.

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Not showing up on mobile and I don't have desktop access ?

10.3 %

When is it ending?

She should advance comfortably if it ends soon. I have voted quite a bit but am saving my energy for the final rounds.

I think that 100 girl will be hard to beat! 

• Love 1