Type keyword(s) to search

Spec w/ Spoilers: Never Too Soon to be Disappointed

• Start Topic

Usually when they kick off someone their partner goes with them (how many ti es did this happen to Sarah? Two, three times?) So maybe because of Wes' injury, they couldn't bring him back as well, and the compromise was to pair Leroy and Theresa??

I bet once Nia got kicked out, Johnny thought he secured his way into the finals. Very interested to see how this whole thing plays out.

This is a thread for spoilers involving eliminations, tea, and anything not related to casting.

-Apparently, Britni/Brad have already hooked up on the challenge.

-Natalie has been flirting heavily with a vet...rumored to be Bananas ( seems like Hannah and Bananas broke up.)

-Rogan came in with an injury

Eliminations so far:

Females:

-Nicole Ramos

- Alicia Wright 

- Mellisa Reeves

- Sylvia Elsrode

-Veronica Portillo

Males

- Rogan O'Connor

- Edward Williams

- Cory Wharton

- Victor Arroyo

- Joss Mooney

The final 6 boys and girls:

-Cara

-Kailah

-Nicole Z

- Jemmye

-Natalie

- Kam

-Brad

-Zach

-Leroy

-Nelson

- Devin

- Tony 

Apparently Cara, Kailah, Nicole are shockingly strong this season

-Kam is the surprised this season. She has before amazingly for a rookie and has shown doubters.

- Natalie/Jemmye are basically being kept for easy layups.

Cara won.

Final outcome 

1. Cara Maria

2. Zach

3. Kyle 

4. Kailah

Nicole Z DQ

Note: The top 4 got their individual account money + Extra Amount for being on the Top 4 on the final. Bottom 4 only their individual bank accounts.

Edited by Unclejosh
  • Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, Unclejosh said:

Cara won.

Final outcome 

1. Cara Maria

2. Zach

3. Kyle 

4. Kailah

Nicole Z DQ

Note: The top 4 got their individual account money + Extra Amount for being on the Top 4 on the final. Bottom 4 only their individual bank accounts.

I feel meh about that outcome.  I used to be a big fan of Cara but I have found her to be more annoying recently.  But it is still good that she won.

Does anyone know what happened between Cara and Nicole Z at the reunion? I'm seeing some rumors online, but all they say are "Something happened." I wanna know what happened, not that something happened!

• Love 1

According to Vevmo, Nicole said that if she hadn't hurt her ankle and gotten DQ'd, Cara wouldn't have won. Cara shot back that she won with a puzzle and really, could Nicole have won that? Because I like Nicole, but she's dumb as a box of rocks.  Anyway, according to the Vevmo poster who attended, the fight between them was pretty lit.

• Love 5