Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E38: Live Eviction #13

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Ew,,,Kat!

There goes AFH, Kat!!! These people are animals, I wouldn’t doubt if she got a piece of jack before anal lice arrived. 

Isn’t it against the rules to throw comps? Maybe Holly can’t read...also, stfu it’s been a week, you whiny bitch. I wonder if she’ll hand Jackson the HOH? Will we get the same speech? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

There goes AFH, Kat!!! These people are animals, I wouldn’t doubt if she got a piece of jack before anal lice arrived. 

I mean, Kat isn't the one that was in a relationship with someone when she made the beast with two backs in the jury house with Nick. Her taste is questionable but the blame is firmly on piece of shit Nick, IMO. 

• Love 9

Once or twice the BB finale has aired on my birthday.  Thankfully that is NOT going to happen this time.  

Tyler and Kayla!  A great final 2.  And that other guy, whose name I can't remember.   Even though I didn't really like him, I'd vote for him to win a 100 times over Jackson or Holly.

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Were Jackson's parting words to Cliff, "Stay true to your word"??? 

It was worse than that...it was an order "Just make sure you stay true to your word and vote the way you said".  Or what, Jackson?  

Sad thing is, Cliff probably will vote for him.

Seeing Christie again just made me realize how punchable her face is.

Tommy certainly has the Bachelor handshake down.  He seemed much happier to see Jack than Christie.  I loved her face when he said he revealed their secret to distance himself from her.

She and Nick seem like the most bitter of the group.  Jess MAY have caught a clue, but Analyse still looks confused as to why she's there.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

I don't think I grasped just what a putrid person Nick really is until tonight. When all he could muster up was a s@#teating grin when asked about Bella it made me totally despise him. Sure Bella wasn't the greatest person in the world but he went from professing his love to snuggling up with Sis after Jack left to now moving in on Kat. He disgusts me and was acting like a petulant baby in the jury house segment.

Good on Julie for asking Cliff about his insane game play from yesterday's episode and he was UNABLE to give any sort of good explanation for it.

I did like the segment where he tried to blackmail Jackson (He won't not vote for him of course because he's been sucking up to him all season). I liked it because we saw the REAL Jackson who was totally dismissive about Holly getting the money...even scornful. If he wins she will be in his rear view mirror quicker than you can say "Someone sweep up the confetti"

At this point it would be a most delicious moment if Nicole wound up in the posistion to take Holly with her and Jackson would almost certainly be put on suicide watch.

Thanks for the heads up Julie on Sunday. I have ZERO interest in anything the final 3 dullards from last  year have to say. Its astonishing they would actually bring back the predator after all the bad press he gave the show last summer!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I belly laughed at everyone talking about Cliff staying over Jessica, them showing Julie tell the house that Jess has been evicted, and then Analyse all "THEY KEPT CLIFF OVER YOU?!?!?!?!"

Like, thanks for showing up, Analyse.

The husband legit asked if Analyse was a wax sculpture when they showed her BSOD face after Jess made that crack about her and Analyse being comp beasts. He was all, "She looks so lifelike and yet."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Once or twice the BB finale has aired on my birthday.  Thankfully that is NOT going to happen this time.  

Tyler and Kayla!  A great final 2.  And that other guy, whose name I can't remember.   Even though I didn't really like him, I'd vote for him to win a 100 times over Jackson or Holly.

You didnt even remember Kaycee's name! 🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

When Cliff threw Nicole under the bus (and then some!) and then actually belived he and Nicole would be final three I was less angry and more incredulous that someone could be that fucking stupid... Oh yeah of course I'll take you over my showmance/easy final two mate. It's a man-to-man thing that transcends all logic in Cliff's world. I get it now, you're just a stupid old fool. That doesn't excuse your idiocy but I understand it now, at least.

Eh, it's hard to get too worked up about this season or the people involved. Oh, except for saying that Kat lost me with her jury-mance with Nick who is a true piece of shit.

• Love 5

Jackson’s fury in his DR segment when Cliff threatened to not only not vote for him but to turn the jury house against him is the most honest Jackson has been for ninety days.

Holly’s speech was rambling and annoying and could have been totally skipped because people who don’t even watch this show knew that Jackson was going to bounce Cliff.

• Love 17

I was surprised to hear some of the Jackson hate in the jury house, wow!

As a newbie I wonder what factors the jury members have historically (over 21 seasons) taken into consideration that ultimately decided the winner? Have most of the winners been more likeable, or did they have good game strategy? Obviously both but which one matters more in the jury's eyes? I'm sure there are other variables that go into the equation but from a high level stance, I'm curious.

The jury house segment was interesting, but I would not last one nanosecond in that house with those people. 🤪 High school all over again lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Jack's over the top behavior in that jury house came off as incredibly phony.  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. Anything jack said,  he shouted and tried to call attention to himself. He's used to being the center of attention,  this is killing him.  

• Love 7

I have no problem with him destroying his own game.  What pisses me off, is that he destroyed Nicole's game in the process.  He should be doing all he can in  that jury house to tip the scales in Nicole's favor (assuming Nicole is in the final two).

This. Even if Nicole had stuck to her guns and voted for Holly over Tommy, that big fat smug dumbass was still going to vote for Tommy and throw the deciding vote to Jackson. So once Cliff decided to fuck Nicole over, she had no chance.

Jackson comes off as a professional victim.   Everyone around him just orbits the world he lives in.  It is all about him, his wants, his needs.  To hell with everyone else.

He's such an entitled little bitch. I'm getting sick of game shows that reward psychopathology. The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

That message is not inevitable, that is by design. That's the message the producers want us to take away: the only way to live your life is with no morals or ethics whatsoever, only utter depravity succeeds.

What an uplifting show this is. 

No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Gummo said:

The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

That message is not inevitable, that is by design. That's the message the producers want us to take away: the only way to live your life is with no morals or ethics whatsoever, only utter depravity succeeds.

Well, its been that way since S2 really.  Dr. Will is a perfect example.

I do find it interesting that worst behavior is tolerated and even awarded so much moreso on BB than on Survivor.  Yes, the details are different, but the general process is the same.

10 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Kat, give your head a shake, seriously.

Ya know?  If I never see this fake assed Judy Holliday again it will be too soon.

Nick ya got played, pure and simple....stop whining like a little bitch.

Cliff, you can fuck right on off now!  You not only played yourself but you threw Nicole under the bus and that I will never forgive you for.  He'd better not be near AFP.

Very telling watching Jack's face when he was watching Jackson will all the comps, he looked bitter AF.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, Kat isn't the one that was in a relationship with someone when she made the beast with two backs in the jury house with Nick. Her taste is questionable but the blame is firmly on piece of shit Nick, IMO. 

I never subscribe to this line of thinking. If you know the person is with someone and you bone them, it's on you too. Both of y'all are pieces of shit.

And whiny ass Nick at that. Ughh.

• Love 7

I don't blame Cliff for "ruining Nicole's game" because, the fact is, Nicole had no game for most of the season.  She did nothing but ride Cliff's coattails for the first 2 months of the game.  If it wasn't for him, she probably would have been gone long before final 3.  

2 hours ago, Gummo said:

The "message" of this show has evolved (devolved?) into "the only way to make it in this world is to lie, cheat, bully and use people ."

I don't think it has anything to do with how to make it in this world.  It's a reality show, it's really not that deep.  However, it has everything to do with how to win Big Brother.  Lying has always been a part of Big Brother and it's pretty much necessary if you want to win the game.  I haven't seen any bullying this season.  I've seen people who are kind of assholes but I haven't seen any bullying, at least not on the broadcast shows.  And as for the cheating, agreed, that sucks.  

• Love 2

As if you needed any further proof that Jackson is so full of shit his eyes are brown . . .

Jackson keeps claiming he's loyal until someone doesn't reciprocate that loyalty. He was going to "honor" a F3 deal with Nicole and Cliff until they considered keeping Tommy over Holly. Considered it, mind you. They didn't do it, but all they had to do was think about it and, for Jackson, that nullified the deal.

But Cliff reminds him that they had a F2 deal and that Cliff actually kept his word because he did not in fact vote out Holly and steered Nicole into sticking with their F4 agreement. But in Jackson's mind it's still OK to go back on that F2 deal because he never meant it in the first place. And then Jack has the colossal gall to rant and rave because Cliff made him feel guilty. LOL. Hypocrisy? Lack of self-awareness? Thy names are Jackson.

Nick is such a bitter little baby. What gets me is that he doesn't "respect" Christie's game because she blew up his game. Well, so did Jackson, and guess who Nick is probably going to vote for. 

At least Nicole realizes what an idiot she was. I'll give her that much.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Jackson keeps claiming he's loyal until someone doesn't reciprocate that loyalty. He was going to "honor" a F3 deal with Nicole and Cliff until they considered keeping Tommy over Holly. Considered it, mind you. They didn't do it, but all they had to do was think about it and, for Jackson, that nullified the deal.

its all bullshit.  Jackson was never going to abandon Holly.  He knows he has a better argument to win than she does.  He'd have to work a bit harder against Cliff or Nicole (maybe not much,  but some - plus he gets to cuddle and do whatever for several days with Holly).  If Jackson doesn't win, it will be because of bitter jury.  No one can really support that Holly was the better player.

• Love 2

its all bullshit.  Jackson was never going to abandon Holly. 

Oh sure it's all bullshit. But Jackson keeps telling us, in the DR, that he would have been loyal and it's all Nicole and Cliff's fault. Like he thinks he can actually sell this. I think even he believes it on some level. He's delusional. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Hanahope said:

Nick better hope his current and future clients don't see this season.  I sure as hell wouldn't allow him to be my kid's therapist.

Or my cousin's therapist, or my mailman's therapist, or my aunt's sister's husband's ex-wife's therapist, or my cat's therapist, or..........

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Oh sure it's all bullshit. But Jackson keeps telling us, in the DR, that he would have been loyal and it's all Nicole and Cliff's fault. Like he thinks he can actually sell this. I think even he believes it on some level. He's delusional. 

Delusional with a generous dollop of sociopath.  A delightful combination.  Good luck, Holls.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

i believe Holly’s demise as Jackson’s f buddy was announced by Jackson in one of his DRs. He said, something along the libes of, Holly has been my rock inside the house and she will be my best friend outside the house.  BEST FRIEND? Yikes

• Love 1

Sure she had help along the way.   I still blame Cliff. 

I don't blame Cliff for Nicole's demise. To do so robs her of her own agency. It's insulting to say it's Cliff's fault, actually. She is her own person. If she allowed herself to be swayed by that idiot Cliff that's on her. She as much admitted in this episode she should have trusted her gut and she shouldn't have listened to Cliff. 

Speaking for Cliff . . . there are very few people who look good wearing a cowboy hat. And those few people would look good wearing anything. Cliff? Is not one of them.

Edited by iMonrey
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I don't blame Cliff for Nicole's demise. To do so robs her of her own agency. It's insulting to say it's Cliff's fault, actually. She is her own person. If she allowed herself to be swayed by that idiot Cliff that's on her. She as much admitted in this episode she should have trusted her gut and she shouldn't have listened to Cliff. 

IMO, she shouldn't have paired up with Cliff in the first place.  but she had few choices. She wasn't invited to join Gr8tful,  Bella betrayed her,  Jess kept screwing her over, Kat didn't seem particularly 'committed' to anyone, Nick wasn't interested (he wanted to get back with T/C), and neither Tommy nor Christie gave her much of the time of day until the very end when it was a bit too late.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Hanahope said:

Well, its been that way since S2 really.  Dr. Will is a perfect example.

I do find it interesting that worst behavior is tolerated and even awarded so much moreso on BB than on Survivor.  Yes, the details are different, but the general process is the same.

I'd rather have reality on reality tv than scripted nonsense.  I know it's mainstream American TV and some shows without live feed can push particular messages in their storyline (such as Amazing Race Canada) but I'm not a child and I can think and judge for myself.

I am surprised JC has been invited back though.

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

[Nicole] did nothing but ride Cliff's coattails for the first 2 months of the game.  If it wasn't for him, she probably would have been gone long before final 3.  

It's like, in some ways I see what you're saying, but then I remember Cliff was actually evicted over Nicole in week 4 and I'm like well lol.

I really don't think Nicole rode Cliff's coattails. She wasn't being kept simply because Cliff was protecting her (hell, most of the time Cliff was throwing her under the bus anyway!).

That being said, Nicole didn't do much, but she did enough that I would personally probably vote for her over the other 2 if I was a jury member.

I pretty much can't stand her and her "I have the mentality of a thirteen year old wee!" shtick though.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I guess there isn't a flashback episode this season.  In the past, I thought on the last Friday before the finale, they showed what happened all summer long.  There isn't one.

Thankfully!! I won't miss them sitting around with champagne saying "And remember when Jack nominated all the minorities and the old guy for banishment? Good times... *roll clip*

Ugh, hated those segments with a passion.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/20/2019 at 9:21 AM, Rachel RSL said:

I don't blame Cliff for "ruining Nicole's game" because, the fact is, Nicole had no game for most of the season.  She did nothing but ride Cliff's coattails for the first 2 months of the game.  If it wasn't for him, she probably would have been gone long before final 3.  

I don't think it has anything to do with how to make it in this world.  It's a reality show, it's really not that deep.  However, it has everything to do with how to win Big Brother.  Lying has always been a part of Big Brother and it's pretty much necessary if you want to win the game.  I haven't seen any bullying this season.  I've seen people who are kind of assholes but I haven't seen any bullying, at least not on the broadcast shows.  And as for the cheating, agreed, that sucks.  

I agree with you,  Nichol did absolutely nothing the first 2 months.  I've heard some HG in the past say they are purposely not winning comps, but never heard her say that,  in fact,  she would cry because she wanted a letter from her family.  She finally won when the house was down to 5 people,  a comp putting a giant jigsaw puzzle together.  She won the veto with the comic books,  but I don't trust production with timed comps,  then the 2nd HoH was given to her.  I don't think she was hiding under Cliffs coat tails or that Holly & Jackson kept her safe,  she was just never a threat. 

On 9/21/2019 at 5:42 AM, icemiser69 said:

I looked this morning and still can't find the link.

I was under the impression there was no interview.  Julie usually says "to hear the rest of the interview and see the goodbye messages,  go to ...", with Cliff,  all she mentioned was to see the goodbye messages.  

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Useful 1