Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Heads Will Roll

I assume the mystery girl is the Dome's baby, such as it is. The youngins' dumped the egg in the lake and Mystery Girl came out, wearing a drapey ethereal pinkish dress.

I wish they would use title cards saying Day 12 under the dome, or something. Because, as a viewer, it seems like it's been forever. Knowing how much actual time has elapsed would make plot threads and characters behaviour make more sense ( to some degree).

• Love 2

Knowing how much actual time has elapsed would make plot threads and characters behaviour make more sense ( to some degree).

Too late for that, I'm not sure even title cards can help this mess anymore.

• Love 2

I need a dome translator because I don't think these fools know what the dome wants.

I don't even think the dome knows what it wants either especially after that whole useless vision of them 'killing' Jim.

I assume the mystery girl is the Dome's baby, such as it is. The youngins' dumped the egg in the lake and Mystery Girl came out, wearing a drapey ethereal pinkish dress.

I vote we call her 'Eglantine'.

• Love 3

Again with writers who don't do basic research. The shock wave from ONE grenade in that closed tiny space would have turned Big Jim to jelly even if his ratty old matress protected him from shrapnel, never mind FOUR of them! I can take no more, and have removed this show fom my Tivo.