Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Finale Reunion

• Start Topic

Apparently, Jamie has trained Beth not to say anything when he's being asinine. 

He wanted to have her dog put down, instead of spending the money for Doggy ICU. Beth drew the line at that (as she should have!) but then she "repented" and took the asshole back. 

I truly hope these two divorce soon.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kareem said:

No!  What if that kind of arrogance and indifference is contagious.  

I don't see arrogance or indifference, just two guys who knew they didn't want to be married to their partners.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I can't believe Deonna said that if you are going on this show, do not set your expectation too high.  Given that I believe she hit the jackpot with Greg, I was surprised to hear her say that.

Just because it can't be said enough - Matt is a douche bag.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I can't believe Deonna said that if you are going on this show, do not set your expectation too high.  Given that I believe she hit the jackpot with Greg, I was surprised to hear her say that.

And I noticed the expression on Greg's face and it wasn't pleasant.  I can see Greg bailing in a few years, paying child support. 

• Love 2

Iris is exhausting.  The yammering, the cluelessness, the speaking in the third person. She still doesn’t have a clue.  

Greg was gonna pick that button right off the couch! 😜

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 19

Matt, at least pretend you’re not there just to collect a check. Jeez. 

Amber is still pitiful. Why does she want to be cordial with someone who doesn’t want her? He doesn’t even want to talk to her. 

3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

And I noticed the expression on Greg's face and it wasn't pleasant.  I can see Greg bailing in a few years, paying child support. 

I predict a long and happy marriage for them. Guess we’ll see. 

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Beth drew the line at that (as she should have!) but then she "repented" and took the asshole back. 

Kudos to her for having her priorities straight! I’d out down Jamie way way..way before I put down any dog

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, 2727 said:

I just want to go around the room and tape Iris' mouth, snatch her wig, tie Matt's manspreading knees together, throw away Amber's earrings, give Beth some pettipants, and put Iris' wig on Jamie.

Literally the BEST post ever

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:
6 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I predict a long and happy marriage for them. Guess we’ll see. 

Yes, if he's willing to be a doormat.  

I agree. Deonna has never seemed to appreciate Greg as much as she should and that can definitely wear down a relationship over time, no matter how committed Greg might be. She has no idea how good she has it. If she drives him away with her walls, criticism and negativity she will regret it for the rest of her life. I just wish she could be a little nicer to Greg. Rather than criticizing him for complimenting her, as an example, wouldn’t it be nice if she just complimented him back instead???

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, kerrieway said:

Wow, I finally see what everyone else was talking about. 

Me too! I was a fan of Iris up until this episode, but wow is she coming across poorly tonight. I get it that she’s hurt, but she seems like a different person tonight. Snippy. Rude. Passive aggressive. Entitled. Self important. The list goes on. Her attitude is really terrible. I am so disappointed in her. I expected so much better.

• Love 22
36 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

Jamie and Beth are moving from Charlotte to the Bay Area where the cost of living is like 3 times higher? And Beth will be unemployed and has never had a real job? Jamie really must have some serious bank or they made a lot of money from this show...

You read my mind. Most people are moving away from California to southern areas that are more affordable like Dallas and Charlotte. What gives? Jamie would have to be making 6 times what he makes now to break even. What are they thinking? 

Edited by kerrieway
  • Love 7

Wow @ Deonna’s remark. Can she make it anymore obvious that had to lower her standards or expectations and “settle” for Greg? Geez. She can’t help poking holes in his spirit and being a killjoy.  Greg is the prize, and she doesn’t deserve him. She doesn’t seem to appreciate him or the fact that of every man on that stage, he was the most prepared and most committed. I was trying to root for them, but I really believe he’s not her type and she’s not truly attracted to him. Her type was the emotionally unavailable and let’s be in a situationship type of f-boys.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
34 minutes ago, Spectator said:

Me too! I was a fan of Iris up until this episode, but wow is she coming across poorly tonight. I get it that she’s hurt, but she seems like a different person tonight. Snippy. Rude. Passive aggressive. Entitled. Self important. The list goes on. Her attitude is really terrible. I am so disappointed in her. I expected so much better.

She's extremely annoying as a person.

Edited by endure
ugh
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Amber is so desperate for Matt to give her the tiniest crumb of remorse. I’m embarrassed for her. 

She cried like a baby the whole time they were together, then like magic, she found her voice tonight and came out strong like a boxer with a lot of zingers she should have said to Matt from the beginning.  She was a completely different person, bitter and rude.  Too late.

• Love 9

Matt was so removed from that whole awkward sit down at the end, he must have been told he could not get up and walk out like he has done in the past - he really is a piece of work.  I wonder if his parents actually disowned him!

Edited by endure
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I thought Jaime said that Beth’s dog was so sick they might have to put her down; not that he wanted to put her down. Can anyone confirm what he said?

I thought he said for a minute they thought they would have to put her down....

• Love 11

What was up Amber’s makeup? Her face looked like the makeup artist hated her. 

I thought I couldn’t despise Matt any more than I did until he said he knew he wasn’t into Amber within the first 15 minutes. I mean, I knew it too, but why take her to pound town then?

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
16 minutes ago, Spectator said:

I agree. Deonna has never seemed to appreciate Greg as much as she should and that can definitely wear down a relationship over time, no matter how committed Greg might be. She has no idea how good she has it. If she drives him away with her walls, criticism and negativity she will regret it for the rest of her life. I just wish she could be a little nicer to Greg. Rather than criticizing him for complimenting her, as an example, wouldn’t it be nice if she just complimented him back instead???

Gregg doesn’t look like he has the balls to ever leave her.  He looks whipped.  He’ll take the abuse and kiss her ass.  Why?  I have no idea.

• Love 4

I think Deonna meant she came into this with those “low expectations” so she could be open to whoever she got, & I believe she was trying to say Greg exceeded that.

I was surprised, though, that she said she loved him & he said nothing back. Greg seemed quiet & less than enthused tonight, but I do hope they work out. 

And as sweet as Sandy is, living with a pet you’re allergic to can be miserable. So did the experts ask about pets & allergies or just didn’t care, again?! That sucks.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think Deonna meant she came into this with those “low expectations” so she could be open to whoever she got, & I believe she was trying to say Greg exceeded that.

I was surprised, though, that she said she loved him & he said nothing back. Greg seemed quiet & less than enthused tonight, but I do hope they work out. 

And as sweet as Sandy is, living with a pet you’re allergic to can be miserable. So did the experts ask about pets & allergies or just didn’t care, again?! That sucks.

Oh I felt awful when Greg said he was allergic. He truly is a gem. I am a dog person but I know folks who are allergic to cats and have gone into anaphylactic shock. Scary stuff. Hopefully Greg's allergy is not too severe. 

And yeah, the experts suck!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Can we talk about Iris' new hair??

Also, what happened to Keith's hair?

I think the couples that break up often come back looking totally different - maybe it’s to show the world (or show themselves!) that they’ve moved on.

I miss Whitney Houston though! She stood out with that hair and had the face to pull it off beautifully. Now she just likes one in a million with relaxed hair. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

This Matt is ruthless. In the first 15min he knew Amber wasn't the one  but he still spent 8 weeks giving her his ass to kiss. How lowdown.

Matt is an incorrigible reprobate incapable of any ethical behavior from what we saw on this show.

These character defects are enhanced by his glaring ignorance about the emotional harm he causes those in his midst and the fact that's he's very "hard on the eyes".

Maybe Matt will get a clue regarding his disgusting, behavior when his future opportunities dwindle to zero.  I can't see any sane, principled person giving Matt the benefit of any doubt.  WISE UP, MATT!!

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I disliked her the minute she snooped in his nightstand and found the condoms and hit the roof.  It was none of her business what he did before they married.  Then, the lemonade put me over the edge.

You’re so right...both of those were bad (the lemonade melt down was so over the top...I can’t imagine living with someone like that!). Somehow I managed to overlook all of that and still managed to like her somehow, but you’re right, both were total red flags. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Soup333 said:
24 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

I really didn’t take her comment to be against Greg at all. She said don’t have high expectations. I thought she was referring to Matt and Amber in particular but also in general about the process. Don’t expect to be matched with a perfect person. It’s not all going to fall into place. But 🤷‍♀️ another example of how words are interpreted differently by different people.

I couldn’t agree more.  I took her statement to mean that you have to keep an open mind and not have unrealistic expectations that your match will be a perfect love at first sight. I think they’re great together. I don’t see Greg as a doormat at all.  He expresses himself just fine when he wants to.  They are making it work because it’s something they both want.

i even have hope for Jamie and Beth.  They seem more settled in now that the cameras are gone.  But, what do I know, I thought Matt was misunderstood.  Proof that I’m not to be trusted when it comes to reading people.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
38 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Wow @ Deonna’s remark. Can she make it anymore obvious that had to lower her standards or expectations and “settle” for Greg? Geez. She can’t help poking holes in his spirit and being a killjoy.  Greg is the prize, and she doesn’t deserve him. She doesn’t seem to appreciate him or the fact that of every man on that stage, he was the most prepared and most committed. I was trying to root for them, but I really believe he’s not her type and she’s not truly attracted to him. Her type was the emotionally unavailable and let’s be in a situationship type of f-boys.

She’s 30, condescending, rude, conceited and time is running out.  I have no inkling what he sees in her.  I feel sorry for him.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Just because it can't be said enough - Matt is a douche bag.

Greg was surprised, too! When Deonna said not to expect "Prince Charming," he immediately replied, "Am I a FROG?!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Jamie and Beth are moving from Charlotte to the Bay Area where the cost of living is like 3 times higher? And Beth will be unemployed and has never had a real job? Jamie really must have some serious bank or they made a lot of money from this show...

Something is in the works for them to leave everything and move to California!  I suspect some kind of tv or radio work!

1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What was up Amber’s makeup? Her face looked like the makeup artist hated her. 

I thought I couldn’t despise Matt any more than I did until he said he knew he wasn’t into Amber within the first 15 minutes. I mean, I knew it too, but why take her to pound town then?

Amber looked terrible.  Who sent her on stage looking like that?  Even though I don't like Matt I think he looked quite handsome tonight!

• Love 5