Type keyword(s) to search

60 Days In: Narcoland - General Discussion

• Start Topic

So, I just found out last night that this program was on.  It's on the 8th episode!  I've now seen the 1st 15 minutes or so.  It's based in Clark and Bullitt counties.  However, there are only 2 people in the jails and the majority are living in the high drug use/distribution areas.  

• Love 1

Initially I found this quite interesting. I have seen it from the first episode and I currently have 2 unwatched episodes on my PVR. I just have a hard time believing that anyone is going to find anything out, or do anything with Cartels. At some point I will watch those 2 episodes, when I have absolutely nothing else to watch. I'm a big fan of 60 Days In, Original Recipe, I hope they bring that back. 

I was seriously convinced I was the only one watching this!

• Love 3

I thought I was the only one watching this!  I didn't make a thread because I figured no one would respond.

I don't like this season.  I can't believe that "regular" citizens are sent into the wild with serious drug dealers and users.  And are those people seriously going to tell a stranger, a brand new man or woman in the area ..... with a camera crew! anything of value.  I mean, seriously?

I don't know any names (not watching it that closely) but I was sincerely worried for the woman who went under the bridge in Louisville.  As though that one guy could take them all on if they attempted to assault her.

And it sounds like the regular woman in the jail has gone over to the dark side.  She said those women were more important to her than the project.  The regular man in jail is so boring I can't even look up at the TV when he's on.

Bring back the original 60 Days In!

• Love 4

I was hoping someone would open a topic for this show.  I enjoyed the other versions of this show, but this Narcoland version is awful.  I especially dislike where we ride around with the narco cops, chasing Little Biggie or whatever his name was.  There are much better live-action cop shows (48 hours,Live PD).  Living in one of those trailer parks interacting with possible cartel drug dealers seems much more dangerous for the participants than the undercover people in prison.  

• Love 1