Type keyword(s) to search

Styling Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Anyone watching? I really enjoyed it and lord the cast is stunning which I guess is to be expected when focusing on fashion and design in LA.

For the most part I liked both of them but Adair’s design on the Hill House while an improvement over what they had was boring and I hope the sofas in the living room were a temporary fix to get shot for the show because the slipcovers were so shoddily made I gasped!

• Love 1
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Anyone watching? I really enjoyed it and lord the cast is stunning which I guess is to be expected when focusing on fashion and design in LA.

For the most part I liked both of them but Adair’s design on the Hill House while an improvement over what they had was boring and I hope the sofas in the living room were a temporary fix to get shot for the show because the slipcovers were so shoddily made I gasped!

Making sure you found the thread! You beat me to it. 👍🏽

• Love 1