Type keyword(s) to search

Future Co-Hosts Talk and Speculation: Musical Chairs

mtlchick
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Alyssa always seemed like she would be the one they picked. She looks like a mixture of Elisabeth and Jedidiah, the pageant-esque Foxbot type The View always goes with.

I didn't like her at first...and maybe it was the "pageant-esque"...  I'm happy with the selection so far.  NOW...let's see how she REALLY is!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

https://www.primetimer.com/news/boycott-the-view-twitter-alyssa-farah-griffin

Wonder if ABC will consider this "making sparks"?

I am so happy to see that! First they are going to subject their viewers to likes of Hasselbeck and then the next day announce that they are helping to rehab a Trump propagandist? Fuck the view. I am down. I especially liked the person who said they would gain 200 hours by boycotting The View....that is motivating.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
typos and change of descripion of this Fowl person
  • Applause 8

I knew it would most likely be between Stephanie and Alyssa for the seat because of Teta. Personally, I was glad they went with Alyssa of the two because she's more unlikable. Stephanie had a sort of fragile, almost sympathetic quality. And, to me, someone who looks nice spewing evil things is much more dangerous.

Whereas Alyssa, I mean... She just looks like a snake, tbh. Whenever she's speaking, she has this look on her face as if she's being sneaky with her words.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

And, to me, someone who looks nice spewing evil things is much more dangerous.

Whereas Alyssa, I mean... She just looks like a snake, tbh. Whenever she's speaking, she has this look on her face as if she's being sneaky with her words.

You just nailed it. I couldn't agree more.

Meanwhile, if THIS Lindsey had shown up at the table we would have all been happy. Here she is just today with the DBL panel:

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I didn't like Stephanie's voice.  Alyssa is better.

Yes but she without fail will say "but I will say" at least twice during each discussion.   Albeit it's way less annoying than "my father" or "as a Christian/Conservative" but she says it enough that I now expect her to say it and she does.  Numerous times. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

Yes but she without fail will say "but I will say" at least twice during each discussion.   Albeit it's way less annoying than "my father" or "as a Christian/Conservative" but she says it enough that I now expect her to say it and she does.  Numerous times. 

but they all seem to use that expression

• Like 1

I especially liked the person who said they would gain 200 hours by boycotting The View....that is motivating.

16 hours ago, buttersister said:

I'm already gone, but love the bonus! Peace out.

I guess that means I'll have 40 hours free now with Joy-less Monday's deleted.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:00 PM, geekburger said:

My ideal timeline:

Dont rush to fill the fifth seat. Keep chemistry testing but bring in some new wildcards. Maybe they’ll get lucky and strike gold. Otherwise announce Alyssa at the end of season 25 and have her start in September.

Beg Joy to stay through the election. She needs to be there for all this upcoming political unrest. If she only wants one more season, give her the same treatment they gave BW. They can even do a “Year of Joy.” Don’t get shady and start chemistry testing for her seat while she’s still on the show.

I agree that we need her election commentary,  but i worry about the stress on her health.  She started looking not to good last time and you could tell it was getting to her.  That's my only concern