Type keyword(s) to search

[Not A Bug] Not all notifications are showing up

Was-MArsenault

On 9/16/2019 at 5:35 AM, SilverStormm said:

Would you provide some more context to reproduce please? Which specific notifications were missing? Do you mean you were notified by the Bell icon or by the pop up but they're not in your full notification list?

Thanks.

That’s what been happening for me. For example earlier there was a 3 on the bell but when I clicked on it there were only two notifications. All three showed up when I went and checked on my profile. 

On 9/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Dani said:

That’s what been happening for me. For example earlier there was a 3 on the bell but when I clicked on it there were only two notifications. All three showed up when I went and checked on my profile. 

Please let me know if this has re-occurred at all. Can you recall which one of the three notifications was missing so I can take a look?

10 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Please let me know if this has re-occurred at all. Can you recall which one of the three notifications was missing so I can take a look?

I hasn’t happened again. I remember that it was reaction from Mabinogia to a post in the celebrity news thread just before I posted in here. Looking through my notifications I believe it was on this post.