Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E13: Season Finale

4 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I actually agree with Blake on this one . It was premeditated that she was gonna smear him on TV because she was hurt that he didn’t want her . She wanted to make him look like he silenced her and he’s right , that is a big accusation . She opened those can of worms and  as per the text messages , she was completely lying about what happened . I don’t know why he’s getting so much heat . He’s SINGLE on a show called bachelor in paradise . The whole point is that he’s not tied down with anyone . 

I think the show had a lot to say, throwing Blake under the bus was easy..

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

That whole thing is a mess.  Blake was a creep for releasing the texts, however Caelynn  did lie about him on national tv, thus he has a point that no one would have believed his side of it without the texts.  And it is unfair of her to think it is okay to make him sound like a creep, but he should refrain talking about her.  I think Chris was one sided about it which wasn’t right either.  

Not to mention the peanut gallery.  They were all attacking Blake and defending Caelynn.  Um.... why?  

• Like 18
  • Useful 2

Just now, ECM1231 said:

Wells popping out of the cake in a blue onsie pj was funny!

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too.

Congrats to Evan and Carly

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think the show had a lot to say, throwing Blake under the bus was easy..

What a mess. I felt bad for him. He's just really not good at articulating and defending himself, and I do genuinely believe that he's just clueless.  

The show should be concerned about his emotional health. He looked like a wreck. 

He really shouldn't go on these shows. 

Edited by kazza
  • Like 24
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, kazza said:

The show should be concerned about his emotional health. He looked like a wreck. 

They have never cared before.

So Tayshia flew out, only two weeks after BIP? Is that what he said?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nowhere said:

John Jones wasn’t expecting Tayshia but he was mic’d when he answered the door. 

Be prepared, or as CH says, be strong..

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

3 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tayshia and JPJ, it all seems very staged, and she took a camera with her? 

Crew: "Pay no attention to us JPJ. Wait, let me pin this mic on you. Now just go sit down and pretend we aren't here."

Tayisha: *knocks on door* "SURPRISE!"

• Like 7
  • Laugh 11

2 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Is that his actual house or one of the Bachelor rentals?

I'm guessing it was Ma and Pa Jones' house but who knows

• Like 3

JPJ looks like the actress Mariette Hartley.  And he may be several kinds of weird, but I think he and Tayisha are adorable together.

mariette-hartley_541650.jpg

Edited by EllenB
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

JPJ looks like the actress Mariette Hartley.

I told you guys he was pretty!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

I guess I don't quite get how girls are so indignant and horrified about being slut shamed.  It's like they're admitting they are a slut and shouldn't be held accountable for their behavior.  Don't be a slut and then nobody could shame you.  Am I right?

• Like 8
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

John Jones wasn’t expecting Tayshia but he was mic’d when he answered the door. 

Well, I’m sure the show at least told him they were coming to film some follow up.

3 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

He said it’s his living room. That’s some house! I need to learn more about how St Michaels Maryland “fooled the British” per their town motto.

Im glad to see these two crazy kids back together! This is the most Right Reasons i’ve felt in Bachelor History with all of these happy couples. To balance it out...what did Nicole and Clay just not show up?!? I need my schadenfreude moment!

Oh, no... not Katie and Bukowski...

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Dunno.... but he is definitely wearing an expensive suit.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no... not Katie and Bukowski...

Yeah. That was short lived.

Unless CH gets them back together after commercial. Doesn't look good when Katie says Bukowski makes her be in a "dark place."

• Like 4

Chris lives in Chicago. I wonder where Katie lives? The long distance thing is hard. I hope they can work it out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Chris lives in Chicago. I wonder where Katie lives? The long distance thing is hard. I hope they can work it out.

She's based in LA but I don't think that's a permanent home.  Originally from Florida but has ties to Baton Rouge/New Orleans.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I can't stand Chris B, he's such a twit.

He's looking at her,  like she's the neighbour. 

Chris, look at this beautiful woman! 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Chris B is trying to get her to dump him... he just started saying "if you don't think I am the man who can give it to you then..." and she cut him off.

• Like 24

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Katie isn't this something to talk about to Chris in private? I swear none of these people can date unless it's televised.

Agree.   She blind sided him on TV.   

As for her complaints, they barely know each other.   This was filmed a few weeks after Paradise, so they have been together two-ish months.   

• Like 19

Chris is not even capable of the fake BIP engagement.  He is so scared of committing to anything.

I think that he is going to be one of those guys still trying to find hookups at the bar when he's 45.  

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Chris: "I'm capable of being that man. .... BUT ....."

It's never good when there is a "but." That means whatever was just said is not true.

• Like 10

Age difference, experience difference, overthinking everything... Sometimes ya gotta go a little Zen in a relationship.

• Like 6

I now agree with the poster who said last week to Katie "Get out.  Get out while you can." What the hell is this?  This is none of our business.

If you have to force your man onto international television to force him to admit he's "still in this" then maybe it's time to bail!  There are other men out there.

Katie is so beautiful, so so beautiful and I'm sure she has many good qualities.  Her self esteem just isn't lining up with it.

• Like 21
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Katie isn't this something to talk about to Chris in private? I swear none of these people can date unless it's televised.

This is very strange, her ring just happened to be there.

Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I now agree with the poster who said last week to Katie "Get out.  Get out while you can." What the hell is this?  This is none of our business.

If you have to force your man onto international television to force him to admit he's "still in this" then maybe it's time to bail!  There are other men out there.

Katie is so beautiful, so so beautiful and I'm sure she has many good qualities.  Her self esteem just isn't lining up with it.

Well said, no way are these two going to make it. 

• Like 10

Just now, Sarah Heart said:

Very dramatic of her to take her ring off. I wonder is Chris had any clue that she would do this and if he wasn’t in on it then that’s a red flag and he should get out now. 

• Like 13

Bukowski looks pissed at the public drama, Katie is upset and needs more from him than he's going to give. I really liked the idea of them together, but this is not going to work. 

• Like 23
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

The show always has extras laying around in the prop room.

Katie: I knew this was going to happen. I knew it, I knew it.

*Chris walks away into the sunset."

Hey Katie: We all knew it too.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Katie has to stop saying I’m sorry to Chris. 

She needs to run, fast!

He can go have fun at his sports bar (s)

• Like 3