Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Welcome to the Jungle

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana confronts Devoin in New York. Jade tries to smooth things over with Sean before moving into their new house. Leah and Kailyn vacation together in Costa Rica. Chelsea and Cole consider a new opportunity.

Airs September 17, 2019

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh, Devoin. It doesn't suck that you "happened to be drunk" during your time with Nova. It sucks that you CHOSE to get drunk while your daughter was in your care. After hearing that bullshit explanation of what happened, I don't blame Briana one bit for wanting to distance Nova from him. If he can't take responsibility for himself, he can't be responsible for a kid.

Chelsea and Cole have decided that since Jenelle and David are no longer on the show, they're going to step up and provide the audience with a new Land experience, now with 100% less swamp. That area really was beautiful, I can see why Chelsea fell in love. It's nice that Chelsea's segments this episode were drama free, as I really do root for her and want the best for her family.

Bypassing Leah's hand-wringing over Jeremy and Addie to focus on what's really important: everyone on that Costa Rica trip laughing their asses off at Kail eating shit during white water rafting. That was fucking SPECTACULAR (and I've said this before, but I appreciate Kail's ability to laugh at herself).

Jade and Sean could not be any more unhappy together. They just have no idea what healthy communication looks like. She gives him grief over pretty much everything, it seems, and Sean snaps back immediately with his own insults, and the situation is blown entirely out of proportion. Jade implied to her cousin that she couldn't walk away from Sean because of Kloie, and that is understandable but sad reasoning. A baby is NOT a reliable foundation for a relationship. It's a huge bond, for sure, but it won't make two people suddenly compatible, and Jade and Sean will have to learn that the hard way.

• Love 15

JFC, these girls and their vacations!  I’m a divorced, single mom of three who works full-time and can’t afford a fucking vacation.  I can't begrudge Leah.... she’s basically sweet and has so much to contend with with Ali’s health concerns. But Kail?   Bitch does nothing BUT  go on vacations and do her stupid podcast. 

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22

A new "The Land" storyline... let's see how this one goes. Teen Mom 2 is not complete without The Land drama. Is 45 minutes too far away from the grandparents? Will we discover Watson wandering around The Land dirty and lost by himself? Will their modular home placed on the The Land fall into a sinkhole? Will Cole warn the police away from The Land with a concealed weapon? All the classic The Land storyline tropes! Stay tuned!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

The only nice thing I have to say about this snooze-fest is Watson was adorable at Randy's office. Everything else was just filler.

Leah: "I don't want to confuse Addie or lead her to believe Jeremy and I are getting back together."

Also Leah: brings up the subject of her and Jeremy getting back together constantly around the girls. Okay...

The rafting guide must've been really hard up for some ass to have a one-night *unprotected* stand with a skeeze like Victoria. She looks like she reeks of Newports and Wild Turkey. 

Regarding The Land: 2.0, it seems like the DeBoers are living in Bumblefuck, Middle-of-Nowhere no matter where they buy, so they might as well just stay where they're at. 

I still can't be bothered with Jade.

Contrary to Devoin's claims, I think he most definitely has an alcohol problem.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

It's not an apology Briana wants, it's to know that Devoin really gets it, what he did.  If he understood the gravity of the situation, he would not offer up some half-assed apology text.  You can tell when someone really gets it, and he does not.  He knows he messed up, but not the emotional damage and physical danger he put his child in.  He's acting like he backed into Brianna's car and they won't shut up about it.  I hope when he saw it on TV, he got that punch-in-the-gut realization that will lead him to be a better father.  It's so much more than getting overnights and being able to drive your daughter places because you have a drivers license now. 

Poor Kail, scrimping and sacrificing for years to save enough to take her kids on their only vacation ever, and it was a full-blown catastrophe.  🙄  Except it was just one of many vacations they've had the privilege of experiencing and it just wasn't quite as fun as they wished it could be, but probably still somewhat fun.  I've been on plenty of trips in my life, and some aren't as fun as others.  That's just how it is sometimes.  And she actually cried about it.  Puh-leeze. 

As much as Kail annoys me, I couldn't help but compare this trip to the TMOG girls' trip.  At least Kail and Leah get out and do fun things when they vacation.  The OG trip was a boring-ass suck fest, and this looked like an incredible vacation.  I bet Cheyenne is bummed out about getting cast with the Golden Girls.  (eta: except the real Golden Girls are way cooler than the OG's)

MTV, I am NOT going to listen to Jade and Shawn, Sean, Shaun, whatever, scream all season long.  It's extremely grating.  And they will just start up anywhere and in front of anyone, won't they?  Must be fun people to hang with. 

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 13

Let me get this straight. Kail just went on vacation to Mexico and now she needs a new vacation to Costa Rica because she's stressed about the first vacation.  God she pisses me off.

I feel bad for Jade because she was practically raised by wolves and she is trying so hard to do the right thing and be a good mom but she simply has no role models and few skills to do so. Her mom is an entitled bitch of a (usually homeless) drug addict, her stepfather is an addict, Sean is an addict, they all need her to financially help them because they are so bad at taking care of themselves... I just want her to succeed so bad.  Yes she sucks at relationships and communication but she comes by it honestly.

The Leah/Jeremy situation is such a confused mess for little Addie. If they don't get back together Addie will probably need therapy.

Watson is the cutest baby ever. 

Poor Nova. She loves being with her Dad but he is not reliable and Briana will nix any sleepovers etc for a long while now I bet.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Did they show the guy that slept with Victoria?

No but he was in some of their pictures from Costa Rica. I’ll try to find them in the morning. Someone on twitter posted them when the news broke. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

Jade's life is a dumpster fire. It's like she's hell bent on doing everything in the hardest possible way. Who brings the moving truck and hasn't packed a single thing? 

And they fight.... Every. Single. Minute. They can't even discuss their issues without IT becoming an issue. Jade needs to listen to her cousin; because this toxic mess is serving no one. 

Of course Kail comes home from one vacation and goes straight into another one. But I'm laughing so hard, because most of their Costa Rica segments focused on Leah. If this was RH, Kail would be "friend of". 

I'm rooting for Leah and Germy to get back together. I know they rushed things the first time around; but I actually think they're a good match, especially with Leah being sober. 

I hope Addie is okay. The fact that her lymph nodes are still swollen is a little concerning. 

I'm with Brianna. I feel like Devoid is owning it, but also minimizing it at the same time. But I'm pretty annoyed that Brianna hasn't had a serious conversation with Nova about it yet. Just because a child doesn't ask about something or bring it up again, doesn't mean they're not thinking about it. 

Chelsea's potential land looks amazing. And I get wanting to move after the robbery. But I imagine Aubree will have to change schools; and I wonder how she feels about that. It sounds like they're closer to Randy, but father from the grandmas. I just hope this is a well thought out, and not reactionary, decision. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The only nice thing I have to say about this snooze-fest is Watson was adorable at Randy's office. Everything else was just filler.

Watson is adorable, as is Layne. It was also nice to see Randy in his own environment. I bet he's in demand as a dentist. He has a nice friendly way about him and was great with the little guy.

Jade and Sean, oy.

7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I feel bad for Jade because she was practically raised by wolves and she is trying so hard to do the right thing and be a good mom but she simply has no role models and few skills to do so.

I'm with you. I think Jade is really trying but Sean is a lost cause.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, luvbadtv said:

I really hope Jade & Sean are over-acting to keep their MTV paychecks.  If not, they are both living a miserable life.

Seriously!  How can these people fight about everything and nothing?!?!  It's exhausting.

I was watching last night thinking "what exactly do these women cavorting around Costa Rica (with no children) have to do with being a Teen Mom"???  Why are we watching this???  I love seeing their everyday moments with their children.  It's great that they get to have free exotic vacations but that is totally irrelevant to the show, but it just goes to show that their story lines are otherwise too boring

• Love 12

Love how Kail had to have a vacation. Its so exhausting to take three kids on vacation without help. Poor thing probably needed a break.

Seriously, Kail getting teary because she couldn't do "everything everyone wanted" on their vacation at a luxury resort had me roaring. Girl. I never took my kid to Mexico, because I am poor. Get. Over. Yourself.

• Love 20
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Leah: "I don't want to confuse Addie or lead her to believe Jeremy and I are getting back together."

Also Leah: brings up the subject of her and Jeremy getting back together constantly around the girls. Okay...

The rafting guide must've been really hard up for some ass to have a one-night *unprotected* stand with a skeeze like Victoria. She looks like she reeks of Newports and Wild Turkey. 

Regarding The Land: 2.0, it seems like the DeBoers are living in Bumblefuck, Middle-of-Nowhere no matter where they buy, so they might as well just stay where they're at. 

I still can't be bothered with Jade.

Contrary to Devoin's claims, I think he most definitely has an alcohol problem.

Yes to everything you said! Newports and Wild Turkey....ha ha! And I couldn't agree more about the DeBoer land. It's out in the middle of nowhere with zero neighbors. I was a young mom at one time with three small kids and it was vital for me to have neighbors that I could talk to on occasion and who had kids too that became my kids best friends. For someone with panic attacks and anxiety maybe not such a great idea to live so isolated and alone with three little kids. Just driving to the store for diapers or making an emergency run to the pediatrician looks like it would be a pain in the ass let alone getting the kids to school on a wintry morning. Aubree is getting older...she'll be bored with living in the sticks when she hits 13 or 14.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Leah’s sisters first time out of the country and she came back with a gift from the raft guide.  😆😆😆

I kept on saying...."The one where Victoria gets knocked up." Oh... and I noticed a perfect hand print on her face when she was talking to Leah at the picnic table. That must have been some rough play! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Love how Kail had to have a vacation. Its so exhausting to take three kids on vacation without help. Poor thing probably needed a break.

Seriously, Kail getting teary because she couldn't do "everything everyone wanted" on their vacation at a luxury resort had me roaring. Girl. I never took my kid to Mexico, because I am poor. Get. Over. Yourself.

No one told her to go without "help". It's like she was waiting for Chris to step up and go, so she could play happy family. And he didn't. So she went alone. Who was she punishing? Only herself. Bring one of your fucking hanger-ons to help with the kids and shut up about it. 

• Love 11

@BitterApple "....Newports and Wild Turkey." Killed me DEAD! Spot on!

On the upside much better hair game for Chelsea with less extensions and yes to Leah with darker locks. Much better Ladies.

Small voice....I kinda don't mind a cleaned up Leah and Jeremy but they need to keep the kids out of it. I'm even ok with FB as long as they manage to hook up when the kids are not there.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I kept on saying...."The one where Victoria gets knocked up." Oh... and I noticed a perfect hand print on her face when she was talking to Leah at the picnic table. That must have been some rough play! 

Yeah what WAS that smack-print on Victoria's face?  I thought maybe she attempted to contour but failed.

Also, OH MY GOD what has Leah done to her face?  Was no one else dying over this??  She has obviously overdone the fillers and she looks like she is having an allergic reaction.  She has the piggie eyes, since the skin around her eyes is swollen up.  Also, the weird top lip - I think she had botox to remove smile lines.  I do not understand why she would do this???

• Love 8

Jade needs to thank Sean for helping her create such an adorbs baby and then cut her losses. He is never going to amount to much and she is a raging bitch around him most of the time. If they're lucky, they can co-parent.

Really disappointed in Devon. I do think, however, that he should be allowed to come to Brianna's house to see Nova. The girl will be sad if she can't see her father and her spirit has brightened since they began spending regular time together.

I couldn't understand a word Gracie was saying in the car.

Props to whoever said Cheyenne must have been pissed watching the fun Kailyn and Leah had on vacation. They did a lot of fun water sports things while she and the OGs sat around drinking and talking about depression.

The episode was very boring, though, and I kept waiting for some tea and/or juice on Victoria and her vacation bang who knocked her up.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Jade's life is a dumpster fire. It's like she's hell bent on doing everything in the hardest possible way. Who brings the moving truck and hasn't packed a single thing? 

And they fight.... Every. Single. Minute. They can't even discuss their issues without IT becoming an issue. Jade needs to listen to her cousin; because this toxic mess is serving no one. 

Of course Kail comes home from one vacation and goes straight into another one. But I'm laughing so hard, because most of their Costa Rica segments focused on Leah. If this was RH, Kail would be "friend of". 

I'm rooting for Leah and Germy to get back together. I know they rushed things the first time around; but I actually think they're a good match, especially with Leah being sober. 

I hope Addie is okay. The fact that her lymph nodes are still swollen is a little concerning. 

I'm with Brianna. I feel like Devoid is owning it, but also minimizing it at the same time. But I'm pretty annoyed that Brianna hasn't had a serious conversation with Nova about it yet. Just because a child doesn't ask about something or bring it up again, doesn't mean they're not thinking about it. 

Chelsea's potential land looks amazing. And I get wanting to move after the robbery. But I imagine Aubree will have to change schools; and I wonder how she feels about that. It sounds like they're closer to Randy, but father from the grandmas. I just hope this is a well thought out, and not reactionary, decision. 

I’d love to have 15 acres and no neighbors.   That piece of land looked so pretty.   

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

JFC, these girls and their vacations!  I’m a divorced, single mom of three who works full-time and can’t afford a fucking vacation.  I can't begrudge Leah.... she’s basically sweet and has so much to contend with with Ali’s health concerns. But Kail?   Bitch does nothing BUT  go on vacations and do her stupid podcast. 

Yes! Kail goes on like 50 vacations a year . It’s insane . I mean I’m jealous , but it’s insane . 

Leah goes away too but not as often , and generally takes her kids with her . Plus she has a lot going on with Ali and now Addy so I understand why she could use a break . 

Does Chelsea do anything but procreate and move ? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah what WAS that smack-print on Victoria's face?  I thought maybe she attempted to contour but failed.

Also, OH MY GOD what has Leah done to her face?  Was no one else dying over this??  She has obviously overdone the fillers and she looks like she is having an allergic reaction.  She has the piggie eyes, since the skin around her eyes is swollen up.  Also, the weird top lip - I think she had botox to remove smile lines.  I do not understand why she would do this???

I agree about Leah's face. I've noticed since last season or the first part of this season around the time she got the darker hair. I thought she was much prettier before, when she cleaned up her act and got off the drugs, allegedly/ when she was with Jason. Lol she didn't need to mess with her face. 

• Love 5
On 9/17/2019 at 10:45 PM, BitterApple said:

Did I miss something? Where are y'all getting this info?

• Love 1
On 9/18/2019 at 9:21 AM, luvbadtv said:

I really hope Jade & Sean are over-acting to keep their MTV paychecks.  If not, they are both living a miserable life.

Spoiler

I think she finally broke away from him.  Not entirely sure though but I saw a post from her that made it seem like they were no longer together. 

3 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Did I miss something? Where are y'all getting this info?

On social media -

Spoiler

that Leah actually confirmed - on this trip her sister 'had a little too much fun' and got knocked up by their rafting guide. WHILE she was separated but not currently divorced from her husband.  Not sure if she's actually still married or not. 

Edited by Giant Misfit
added spoiler tags
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 9/17/2019 at 11:45 PM, BitterApple said:

I loved him saying "yeah" at everything. So adorable.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:17 AM, eskimo said:

As much as Kail annoys me, I couldn't help but compare this trip to the TMOG girls' trip.  At least Kail and Leah get out and do fun things when they vacation.  The OG trip was a boring-ass suck fest, and this looked like an incredible vacation.  I bet Cheyenne is bummed out about getting cast with the Golden Girls.  (eta: except the real Golden Girls are way cooler than the OG's)

Yes! I can't stand Kail and I'm indifferent on Leah, but they do many fun things on vacation, plus they've visited some great places. Maybe the show could do a crossover and Cheyenne can join them. I also liked everyone laughing at Kail flopping into the water.

19 hours ago, kicksave said:

Stunning wasn't it? She hadn't even emptied her dresser drawers!

And all of their sheets and pillows were still on the bed. Why are you guys fighting about moving the bed when the bed isn't even ready to go! Also, wasn't Jade living with a roommate? What happened to her?

Ok, so I haven't visited the Leah thread in a while so I had no idea about Victoria getting knocked up by the raft guide. What! Stay classy, Victoria.

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 8
On 9/17/2019 at 11:04 PM, Liamsmom617 said:

n.  I can't begrudge Leah.... she’s basically sweet and has so much to contend with with Ali’s health concerns. 

Ali is my favorite person in this entire franchise.  I love how she "actually kind of liked" the day-long test!!

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does Chelsea do anything but procreate and move ? 

Her eye make-up and her styled-to-look-like-it's-not-styled "messy" hair? Ordering Carhartt clothing online? Looking up Patriotic-themed ensembles for Coley Dadddy?  😉

I kid, I kid. I like Chelsea just fine. I guess we should be thankful she's boring as opposed to wielding a machete while yelling at her partner or smoking up in her she-shed/closet.  (Her kids definitely made out better among the TM franchise kids by having the boring mom/parents.)

• Love 10

Chelsea & Cole said that they were going to purchase the land with the intent to build on it, but not immediately.  It was in Vermillion, SD near her Dad's house & practice, but 45 minutes from their current house and Cole's parents.  Vermillion is home to the University of South Dakota, so while that plot was definitely rural, it might not be as remote as their current home ( I think they're in Chancellor)

Land is rarely a bad investment.  They could hold on to it, decide whether they truly want to move & build.  Who knows, in 5 years there might be development in that area and they could make a tidy profit selling to a retail development.  I knew a guy in Massachusetts who made a million dollar profit selling a parcel of his property to Home Depot.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Chelsea & Cole said that they were going to purchase the land with the intent to build on it, but not immediately.  It was in Vermillion, SD near her Dad's house & practice, but 45 minutes from their current house and Cole's parents.  Vermillion is home to the University of South Dakota, so while that plot was definitely rural, it might not be as remote as their current home ( I think they're in Chancellor)

Land is rarely a bad investment.  They could hold on to it, decide whether they truly want to move & build.  Who knows, in 5 years there might be development in that area and they could make a tidy profit selling to a retail development.  I knew a guy in Massachusetts who made a million dollar profit selling a parcel of his property to Home Depot.  

My great grandparents were Homesteaders in South Dakota at the turn of the century...I’ve seen photos of their land there and it doesn’t look much different than the area Chelsea and Cole bought...one difference is there’s a paved road there now.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:26 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Ya know, I've joked about needing a vacation after my vacation - but it was a JOKE, said to my co-workers - when I RETURNED TO WORK.  Come to think of it, don't you actually need to have a JOB in order to take a VACATION???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

In Kail's minor, minor, minor defense, if my choices were to go to Mexico with three young children and no other adults, or just to stay home, I would choose the latter. That sounds absolutely exhausting and at least if I had to watch three kids on my own at home, I'd have a whole (child proofed) house to spread out in. The thought of flying with three kids, staying in one hotel room, and running after them constantly is not a vacation. 

Honestly, it probably would have been more relaxing for her to stay home and pawn the kids off her various exes and hanger on "friends". I bet she never does this again.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

In Kail's minor, minor, minor defense, if my choices were to go to Mexico with three young children and no other adults, or just to stay home, I would choose the latter. That sounds absolutely exhausting and at least if I had to watch three kids on my own at home, I'd have a whole (child proofed) house to spread out in. The thought of flying with three kids, staying in one hotel room, and running after them constantly is not a vacation. 

Honestly, it probably would have been more relaxing for her to stay home and pawn the kids off her various exes and hanger on "friends". I bet she never does this again.

I agree.  I was in charge of my niece and nephew for much of a recent beach vacation,   including time when I was the only person on the beach with two toddlers.  No back-up at all from friends or family or random vacationers.    I came home from that vacation exhausted from the lack of any "me" time to just sit and chill.     

• Love 5
On 9/18/2019 at 6:17 AM, eskimo said:

As much as Kail annoys me, I couldn't help but compare this trip to the TMOG girls' trip.  At least Kail and Leah get out and do fun things when they vacation.  The OG trip was a boring-ass suck fest, and this looked like an incredible vacation.  I bet Cheyenne is bummed out about getting cast with the Golden Girls.

MTV, I am NOT going to listen to Jade and Shawn, Sean, Shaun, whatever, scream all season long.  It's extremely grating.  And they will just start up anywhere and in front of anyone, won't they?  Must be fun people to hang with. 

Two excellent points, only wish someone in MTV would read these threads and take notes! 

I can’t at Victoria getting knocked up on that trip !! 🙈

Does anyone else find Cole so annoyingly weak as a man? It sounded like off camera he wasn’t interested in moving, but Chelsea only had to say how great it would be & he immediately started chiming in agreeing with her and going along with it. I get the feeling he just does whatever she says to keep her happy and either has no opinions of his own or just keeps them to himself always. I just find it so unattractive in a man. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, BARISTA said:

Does anyone else find Cole so annoyingly weak as a man? It sounded like off camera he wasn’t interested in moving, but Chelsea only had to say how great it would be & he immediately started chiming in agreeing with her and going along with it. I get the feeling he just does whatever she says to keep her happy and either has no opinions of his own or just keeps them to himself always. I just find it so unattractive in a man. 

Yes, he's a total wuss. The second Chelsea gets that pissy look on her face, he caves. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Yes, he's a total wuss. The second Chelsea gets that pissy look on her face, he caves. 

I definitely think that Chelsea could have done worse, but Cole is just as bland as they come. He's like, the most adaptable romantic partner ever.

If he hooked up with Jenelle, that would be super interesting to see which would emerge as the dominant personality.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I definitely think that Chelsea could have done worse, but Cole is just as bland as they come. He's like, the most adaptable romantic partner ever.

If he hooked up with Jenelle, that would be super interesting to see which would emerge as the dominant personality.

Oh wow. I would pay such big money to see a wife swap deal with those two (with Chelsea just being single, because I wouldn't wish david on her, for her own safety). I'd love to see if Jenelle would throw the world's most epic fit because Cole said no to drugs, and insisted that they not lock the kids outside, or if Cole would just go along with anything she said. 

"I've got some meth, dude! Let's lock the kids outside."

cole (swallowing): "okayyy. Annnd...that sounds like a wonderful idea!"

and single Chelsea in South Dakota would be fun too. I can just hear the voiceover: "Cole went to film wife swap with Jenelle, so I went to my mom's house so I wouldn't have to be alone with the kids. My mom's at work, and I just realized we don't have enough turkey to make everyone a sandwich." Cuts to Chelsea on the phone. "Dayyyyyuuuuduhhhhh!"

Edited by Christina87
  • LOL 11
On 9/20/2019 at 1:30 PM, Tatum said:

I haven't been on a vacation in almost 5 years (in my pre-kids life, we took a couple of trips a year because we had extra income & love to travel).  I really miss traveling so much (but daycare for 2 small kids is more than my mortgage).   I'd jump on the chance to take any vacation except a vacation where I was the only adult on a trip with three kids. NO WAY.  You'd have to pay me a lot of money to take that "vacation."  Kail is brave and/or crazy. Heck, I try to avoid going to Target with my two kids if my husband isn't with us. Props to her for not Hulk-smashing the entire resort, because I'd lose my cool after about 5 minutes of that kind of "vacation." Heck, I probably wouldn't have even made it from the airport to the resort. I'd have given up as soon as the plane landed and put the 3 kids and myself on the next flight home. 

(But yeah, complaining about your vacation is rich, Kail. Something like 1 in 10 Americans have never left their home state; somewhere around half of all Americans have never left the country; and the vast majority of teen moms don't take several - or any - vacations per year. She's so out of touch and it's really off-putting. Not to mention that she doesn't have a job besides TM2/her podcast, so it's not like she only has a few days off of work a year to take a vacation like people with actual jobs. She is so far removed from what her reality used to be before TM2 and what it would be if not for the show. Ugh.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

I think Kailyn should’ve quit her whining and just hired help to come with her.

Hire. Someone.

Tons of single parents take their kids on vacation* but her boys are very young still and it was a trip around bodies of water etc. I think she was just being a cheap fuck and wanted pity for being a single mom. 

*I’m in several Disney groups online and a huge pet peeve of mine is “Can I take my child (my typical non disabled child who can walk, talk, dress/feed themselves and is toilet trained) to Disney World/Disneyland ALONE?!!! How do I do it?!!! (No the parent isn’t disabled either). My snarky self thinks “yes youll be the first because no single parent with one child has ever taken a vacation.”(I don’t really say that, I’m a lady but believe me I think it).

Kailyn if you want help pay for it. Your sparking personality ran all your friends away. 

• Love 7