Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/16/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I just watched it for myself and WTF was Meghan doing bringing Assange into the Ukraine story?  Not the same thing. Assange is a private citizen and as far as we know Trump didn't promise him anything for dirt on a political opponent.   And I don't know what liberals she is talking about who were happy with Assange releasing Hillary Clinton's emails. Clearly whoever is writing her blue cards does not what the fuck they are talking about.

• Love 23
Just now, maggiemae said:

Yikes - they did not show MM walking out in my area.....

get out (Elaine Benis tone intended)  What did they show when they went to commerical?

1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

Yes, it's called acting. Does Meghan think Whoopi was really someone that could take to ghosts?

that was a former lounge singer turned nun....

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

... in the first segment Miss Meggie said she'd "called (Pamela Anderson) to task" for siding with Assange.  She has such an elevated opinion of herself ... Gawd!!!

What I remember from that exchange is her getting pissed off at someone in the audience.

1 hour ago, maggiemae said:

Yikes - they did not show MM walking out in my area.....

Really? Wow.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I like her, she seems like someone on the right who I would be able to have a conversation with. 

I would rather go on yearly round-the-world trips with Abby (even with all 3 kids), than go on a single quick trip to the corner store with Meghan, for so many reasons.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, lusinia said:

It must be a right wing talking point to equate the whistle blower with Julian Assange.

Assange wasn't a whistleblower. He wasn't releasing information that someone was involved with criminal activity.  Meghan goes out of her way to make it seem like "liberals" are the ones who are approving of this stuff which is at best dirty politics and at worst impeachable offenses.

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

TV Diva - they showed the shocked faces in the audience.

I liked the two in the top row - they were clapping as Megun waddled out!

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I definitely don't like that color or pattern of Joy's blouse today.  STILL...the entire picture was fabulous coordinating...hair, coloring, glasses, make-up, blouse.  Kadooz*, Wardrobe People (or Joy).

*  ™Ramona/RHONY

Kadooz never gets old.  My husband says it regularly.  

5 hours ago, 2JEWELL said:

Her husband is no choir boy either

Yeah his twitter is pretty disgusting on the regular.  

• Love 11

I started watching this new season (though I'm behind today and yesterday's episodes) and I'm going to be honest, aside from a few 'typical catty' moments with her co-hosts and guests, I found Meghan's overall demeanor to be improved from last season (still don't agree with most of her opinions and do think she conflates and is intellectually dishonest when positioning her points), however, now I'm reading she stomps off set...who the hell pissed her off? lol. Guess what I thought was a 'playing nicer' Meghan may have left the building already.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

MM stomped out during the break. Audience was shown with shocked faces  

I cannot wait!!!!!  HA!  Whadda snowflake going to cry in her dressing room while she wonders who let in that fake Republican.  Guess hubby will be mean tweeting tonight.

2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Twitter is going crazy over this. And everybody is talking about Meghan walking out. What an embarrassment. Meghan can dish it out but can't take it. 

off to check twitter....

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Just in case ABC doesn’t show the full clip on YouTube, here it is. Twitter people always have receipts! 🤣🤣🤣

Look at the audience's reaction! 

I can almost hear the huffing and the screaming for her Producer!

2 hours ago, JayD83 said:

That was so delicious it *has* to be fattening. 

I am pretty sure I gained a few pounds!  HA!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 9/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, Vanderboom said:

I hate when Whoopi implies that Sunny is a bad/weak mother. HOWEVER,  Sunny needs to stop acting like being territorial and overprotective towards her husband and kids is cute. As the others said, it just makes them look incompetent. 

Well, Sunny may need to her

Edited by Tammee
Weirdness. I didnt post msg
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Oh yeah. If they wanted to protect Meghan they would  have cut away or shown a camera angle of blank wall or something.  Just because one ABC exec loves Meghan (according the View book) doesn't mean anyone else does.

I humbly request a split screen soon.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Just in case ABC doesn’t show the full clip on YouTube, here it is. Twitter people always have receipts! 🤣🤣🤣

Look at the audience's reaction! 

I can almost hear the huffing and the screaming for her Producer!

Why did she walk out all the way behind the table?  Couldn't she have just gone off to the right side?

Is there only one "entrance and exit"?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, lusinia said:

Meghan's walk-off already has a few articles, too - HuffPost.  Her reps say that she is offering "no comment". 

I think she dislikes Ana because she knows that Ana is smarter than her and more accomplished, and does a better job at being a political pundit (CNN included).  She also knows she can't influence Ana, and I'm sure that frustrates her.

I think the no wedding invite got to her.  She SOOO wants to be one of the cool kids.  That and being at an intellectual disadvantage.  Ana didn't need daddy to get her a job.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

But today -  a whistle-blower, spilling the beans about the president of the United states making underhanded deals with other nations' leaders.   NO, lets talk about how "liberals love Assange."  AGGGGHHHH!   that's NOT the same thing!   

For someone who claims to hate Trump and wants him to lose in 2020 Meghan sure does a lot of distraction doesn't she?

• Love 24
2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I loved Joy welcoming Ana back by saying she misses her when she's not there--don't we all. 

I wonder if she was shading Meghan for saying she missed Whoopi when she's not there back when Whoopi was still sick this past spring--maybe not, but I certainly wouldn't mind it! 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I will say that when I first saw this trending on Twitter, I didn't realize that Meghan had walked off JUST as the show was going to commercial--I thought that it was in the middle of the segment. I'm kind of sad she didn't humiliate herself even MORE. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, UYI said:

I wonder if she was shading Meghan for saying she missed Whoopi when she's not there back when Whoopi was still sick this past spring--maybe not, but I certainly wouldn't mind it! 😄 

I think Joy was kinda implying that it's nice to have someone else on the other side of the political spectrum who's pleasant, well-prepared, coherent, and reasonable.

• Love 24

Oh happy happy day❣️ You go Ana.  When MM was doing her motor mouthing I was thinking why don't they ask for the sources for this bullshit she spews?  🤬.  And then came the throwdown...............whomp!  I was so so full of glee I started loudly clapping my hands and scared my ancient Pomeranian who is nearly deaf. She took off for the dining room and I had to assuage her feelings by filling her Kong with treats.  🐕. Thanks for the twitter bit of her walking out, what a horrible baby!  I’m on the west coast and they clipped it here but the different  shots of the audience were priceless, loved it.   Have a good weekend 🥳

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Does anyone remember back in the 90's when Garth Brooks came out with an alter ego?He released an album and did a behind the music special on VH1.

Anyway my point is I heard a comedian call his alter ego a fat Prince and @Vixenstud you just made me spit out my water with your Fat Prince reference....

Sorry, it's a weird day for me 😂

Chris Gaines. Good lord, WHAT was he thinking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gaines

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think that before the season started the network told Meghan to get her act together and stop with the dramatics.  She held it together for the past three weeks but today she lost it and the Real Meghan Mccain emerged. 

Either this, or I've wondered if her personal management team has told her that she needs to improve her image.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, lusinia said:
10 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think that before the season started the network told Meghan to get her act together and stop with the dramatics.  She held it together for the past three weeks but today she lost it and the Real Meghan Mccain emerged. 

Either this, or I've wondered if her personal management team has told her that she needs to improve her image.

ABC has to realize at some point Meghan is going to go off the rails (even more than she already has) and they won't be able to save her. And I think her "people" have realized if she isn't on the View she has no where to go. She doesn't need the money so I can only assume she wants to be on TV to stay relevant (as if she ever was) and likes the attention.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, lusinia said:
17 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Meghan does what ever she wants! That's how she rolls.

She isn't going listen to ABC or any management team. She has never had to listen to anyone in her life!!

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 14
27 minutes ago, UYI said:

Chris Gaines. Good lord, WHAT was he thinking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gaines

Chris Gaines!!! Yes, thank you! 😄😄😄.  I remember watching the VH1 special and laughing through the whole thing. I might have been very drunk😂.

Ok, so just went back and look at the episode to see big baby stomp off again. And I swear it looks like she says something to Ana as she walks past her.  

*I rewatched it a few times and she definitely said something.  You see Ana slightly move her head in Meghan's direction. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

I want to send Ana an Edible Arrangement. What I especially loved about her exchange with Meghan is that she told Meghan to stop shouting at her once, then when Meghan said excuse me, she just calmly repeated it again. Delightful. Just delightful. 

Also, I love that in the image of the audience looking shocked that someone posted a page or two back, even the middle-aged white man looks like he's loving it.

The entertainment she provided is totally worthy of a muffin basket!

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, DB in CMH said:

Leaving aside Meghan walking off, w hat point was she trying to make? I'm completely baffled. Libruls are mad at this whistleblower but happy with Assange? I still don't logically understand it.

That Ana is a big meanie?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, fishsanwitt said:

I agree - it was odd the way that Sunny mentioned 'our thoughts are with you'. I don't think she had time to make it clearer and perhaps didn't want to upset Ms. Atwood? Two days ago - I'm amazed she (Ms. Atwood) was even on the show!

He had Alzheimer's & it was a welcome passing!!!

• Useful 4
  • Love 4