Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/16/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, cinsays said:

unfortunately, the powers that be will take Megzy's side and Ana will be reprimanded or canned... 

can't mess with our special girl

I don’t think so.  Disney knows which side their bread is buttered on. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, cinsays said:

unfortunately, the powers that be will take Megzy's side and Ana will be reprimanded or canned... 

If Meghan came back, that tells me that ABC isn't siding with her and told her to "get your ass back out there".  I know there's another side to that coin....don't flip it, let me believe in my side.  LOL  

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
Just now, Coffeewinewater said:

😂😂😂😂 love Ana.

Wait, what was Meghan saying? Liberals love Assange but these same liberals are mad at this current whistleblower?? Huh? What? 

Exactly.  It made ZERO sense! 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Alexis2291 said:

Twitter is going crazy over this. And everybody is talking about Meghan walking out. What an embarrassment. Meghan can dish it out but can't take it. 

Did she really walk out? I thought you all were joking😄

Obviously the producers made her come back out. She's such a big baby .

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

😂😂😂😂 love Ana.

Wait, what was Meghan saying? Liberals love Assange but these same liberals are mad at this current whistleblower?? Huh? What? 

Her claim that liberals love Julian Assange is news to me.  What she actually means, and she slipped and stated it, is Bernie bros love Julian Assange and I can't imagine why . . . . .

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Just in case ABC doesn’t show the full clip on YouTube, here it is. Twitter people always have receipts! 🤣🤣🤣

Look at the audience's reaction! 

I scared my cat because I laughed so hard at the video showing the audience reacting to her stomping out. I don't remember that much of the audience being shown previously while going to a break. I've only seen a couple episodes this year when NutMeg was absent and haven't seen one with her since late last year.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Just in case ABC doesn’t show the full clip on YouTube, here it is. Twitter people always have receipts! 🤣🤣🤣

Look at the audience's reaction! 

Whose lives are in danger, Abby?  Where does she come up with this stuff?  I wonder if Meghan and Abby have a pact to tag team Ana. That’s the problem with THREE republicans on the panel. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Whose lives are in danger, Abby?  Where does she come up with this stuff?  I wonder if Meghan and Abby have a pact to tag team Ana. That’s the problem with THREE republicans on the panel. 

I have no doubt that Abby and Meghan have a secret pact about tag-teaming Ana. Even today when Ana complimented Abby on looking great, she didn't even say thank you. She didn't say anything. And Meghan is always saying things like, "I know Abby too well," or "we text all the time." Little comments Meghan in particular makes that leave no room for doubt, imo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
27 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

For Meghan to ever be taken seriously (yeah right) she needs to stop generalizing. Either come up with specific examples or shut.the.fuck.up.

Exactly. Hasn’t she previously stated that all of her friends are conservative?  Now she knows a large group of liberals? Her friends seem to change when it fits her agenda. 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Why did Abby have to wait for he husband to buy her a steak? 

Maybe she was raised in such privilege that she doesn't know how to navigate a grocery store.    She's used to ordering someone else to go and and buy whatever.   --   I actually have no real idea how Abby was raised, but I'm assuming money was involved.   And she does exude a bit of a princess vibe, although not the evil kind like Nutty.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I feel like I'm confused on this whole episode.  What did Meghan mean about Brad Pitt's take on the movie Fight Club now?

Why did Abby have to wait for he husband to buy her a steak? 

According to Meggie, Fight Club is an ICONIC movie because it shows what men do when they're emasculated ... LOL.

Supposedly, Abby was very pregnant then & couldn't walk (get it herself).

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Maybe she was raised in such privilege that she doesn't know how to navigate a grocery store.    She's used to ordering someone else to go and and buy whatever.   --   I actually have no real idea how Abby was raised, but I'm assuming money was involved.   And she does exude a bit of a princess vibe, although not the evil kind like Nutty.

To be fair, she was very pregnant with twins and a toddler at home.  I would have asked for someone else to buy, cook and clean up for me. 

I tend to not want to generalize regarding her lifestyle. I don’t know how privileged her lifestyle is. I like her, she seems like someone on the right who I would be able to have a conversation with. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

Meghan: I know many liberals who do something something...

"I know many people..."

She sounds like somebody else who always says he knows "many people..." hmmm... 

Mmmmhmmmmmm...side glance...spill that tea girl!  Ahh those were the days......

• LOL 3

Sunny, that was an odd way to acknowledge the passing of Graeme Gibson, Margaret Atwood's longtime partner, two days ago.  She made it sound like our thoughts are with Margaret and her family because of either climate change or her new book.

And Joy, get your cock-eyed glasses adjusted!

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

What in the fat Prince circa Purple Rain is Meggie wearing?

It does have an upholstery feel to it lol. Makes me feel claustrophobic buttoned all up like that.  I gotta breathe Baybee!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

To be fair, she was very pregnant with twins and a toddler at home.  I would have asked for someone else to buy, cook and clean up for me. 

I tend to not want to generalize regarding her lifestyle. I don’t know how privileged her lifestyle is. I like her, she seems like someone on the right who I would be able to have a conversation with. 

I get she was probably very pregnant and all that. It was the way she told the story, as if she had to beg him for a steak.

Most of Abby's stories have me smh.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

If that were to happen, and have no doubts it could happen, our collective outrage, and maybe do a sickout day where their ratings tanked, would clearly send a message.  Still, we know how blind theyve been in the past....

1 hour ago, cinsays said:

If that were to happen, and have no doubts it could happen, our collective outrage, and maybe do a sickout day where their ratings tanked, would clearly send a message.  Still, we know how blind theyve been in the past....

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

What in the fat Prince circa Purple Rain is Meggie wearing?

Does anyone remember back in the 90's when Garth Brooks came out with an alter ego?He released an album and did a behind the music special on VH1.

Anyway my point is I heard a comedian call his alter ego a fat Prince and @Vixenstud you just made me spit out my water with your Fat Prince reference....

Sorry, it's a weird day for me 😂

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3