Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, MsTree said:
On 9/15/2021 at 1:23 AM, Back Atcha said:

I can't take someone who tries so hard ... who's too needy. 

Not only needy, but hyper.  I think it's the hyper part that makes my head spin LOL.

Can you think of a worse combination?  It's Jerry Lewis on steroids.

• Love 2

I though Sarah Paulson and Rinna on a show together seemed...odd.  But then finding out that Sarah specifically asked to appear with  Rinna?   Do better Sarah.

I have tried to like Jerry because he seems nice, butI I just can't.  He's too much. Put your shirt back on.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Okay, Kyle's impression of Lisa Vanderpump was pretty funny. 

I'm glad Kathy Hilton clarified why she said "the lady" and not the woman's name. 

What did Kathy say?

Edited by Thumper
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She said she didn’t want to use her name without permission to respect her privacy

Then 5 minutes later proceeded to name someone on camera who supposedly forgot to pack her pajamas. Then later said the name of her “boss”/event planner who is planning Paris’ wedding (not as bad since that was mentioned in a positive light and not because they forgot to do something - but still - if that was her reason…). So, I don’t buy her excuse for one second. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/7/2021 at 2:45 AM, gingerella said:

What the fuck is wrong with Jennifer Tilly? What a hot buttered mess.

I have a soft spot for her since she usually seems like a mess that is right up my alley.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Amy Phillips is on tonight with Meredith Marks. To me, every single impression Amy did was bad to awful. She did an ok Ramona, maybe an ok Rinna, but the rest were awful. Teresa - bad Jersey accent, Erika Jayne - didn’t sound like her at all, Sutton - just a random southern accent, Vicki - just yelled, Heather (OC), didn’t sound like her at all. Frank Gorshin she’s not. And the Meredith impression wasn’t good. I have heard better impressions from people on YouTube. Of course, Andy was foaming at the mouth, laughing like a hyena, because Amy has a Radio Andy show. 
I have seen/listened to pre-records that Amy has done, and don’t recall her being that bad. She wasn’t astounding, but not as bad as tonight.

• Love 3
On 11/22/2021 at 7:28 AM, sugarbaker design said:

I generally find Andy quite repulsive, but he is loyal to his minions.

The the more "miniony," the more creepy and loyal.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:14 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I don't think Andy is more than 5'8".

His BIO says 5'9", so he's probably 5'7".   Craig's bio says 6'3"  ???

• LOL 1
On 10/11/2021 at 8:50 PM, bosawks said:

I have a soft spot for her since she usually seems like a mess that is right up my alley.

Many weeks later after your post ! But I must also weigh in on the fun Jennifer Tilley. I so agree. Soft spot for her too. 

Her comedic skills were stellar in "Bullets Over Broadway". I think she was nominated for an Academy Award for her funny role. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Were they in the studio?  or zoomed in?  I'll catch it on demand if they were in the studio.

Both live in the studio. Both very animated. I thought it was funny.  The guest shined and Andy stayed in the background.  He did show some birthday photos of his son….which was ok.  I rarely watch, but it was one of the better episodes.  

Andy is being a complete a** to Chrishell Strauss. He keeps asking her how much money she got in her divorce settlement.  Way to make your guest uncomfortable, Andy.  She told you she can’t talk about it.

• Love 3

Good old Andy has Luanne on and the first couple of minutes he talks about a bartending book and when to take a shot.  The man has not a single sensitive bone in his body.  AHole.

• Love 7

I am so tired of seeing all of the Bravo women’s breasts so exposed. Ciera could have poked someone’s eyes out with those things. Honestly, you have a very nice body but you don’t need to have a mammogram on television for us to get it.

• Love 5

I hardly ever watch this crapfest.  I have no tolerance for Andy and his low common denominator entertainment threshold.  I don't care how much he reproduces, he's still gross.  However, I am a huge Ali Wentworth fan, so I had to tune in to see her and Bethany Frankel.  Ali didn't disappoint, she was hysterical!

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm only watching this shit show because Andy's announcing Top Chef fan favorite.  We're five minutes in the show and Andy says to the bartender, Buddha the Top Chef winner 'Buddha, you binged season 8'.  Buddha responds 'No, I binged 8 seasons'

God, Andy, you're such an idiot!

Edited by sugarbaker design
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm only watching this shit show because Andy's announcing Top Chef fan favorite.  We're five minutes in the show and Andy says to the bartender, Buddha the Top Chef winner 'Buddha, you binged season 8'.  Buddha responds 'No, I binged 8 seasons'

God, Andy, you're such an idiot!

So I am already watching two shows in WWHL's time slot. Who won Fan Favorite?

Umm... watching Kenya-Moore-Haircare & Iman Shumpert. Great show! Lovely conversation on both parts. But what the hell is Iman wearing!?:

Screenshot_20220619-212932_Bravo.thumb.jpg.d317fb38397573575d38b39588d77526.jpg

What in the world is that thing in his crotch area!? Nobody said anything, but all night I was: 👀😬👀😬👀😬

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 6/19/2022 at 6:49 PM, NowVoyager said:

Umm... watching Kenya-Moore-Haircare & Iman Shumpert. Great show! Lovely conversation on both parts. But what the hell is Iman wearing!?:

Screenshot_20220619-212932_Bravo.thumb.jpg.d317fb38397573575d38b39588d77526.jpg

What in the world is that thing in his crotch area!? Nobody said anything, but all night I was: 👀😬👀😬👀😬

Looks like a ribbon you tie to a balloon. Maybe he's got a party going on in his pants?

And tonight Andy didn't miss a beat by noticing (Southern Charm's) Shep and Craig both sitting with their legs spread apart. Andy is gross.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Axie said:

Andy just asked Kevin Hart how big his d**k is.  There’s something seriously wrong with that man.

That's a fairly common question from classy Andy, he's also asked this of Shaquille O'Neal and others.  I thought having children might alter his behavior.  I guess I was wrong.

• Sad 4

Normally Andy grates but I liked him telling Drew she sounded like SCOTUS re her thoughts on Sanya having another baby.  Drew and Contessa need stylists.  Too many cheap accessories and bad fashion.  Drew’s wig was decent though.

Tonight's (?) episode with Southern Charm's Kathryn Dennis and Olivia whats-her-name:

That guest bartender Connor. Wow. What a smokin' hot tamale. Who is he? Seemed like he was more into Andy than the sexy ladies but whatever the case may be, he is one of the finest looking men I've seen in a very long time! 

Sherry Shephard was on tonight.  Boy is she a lot!  Jerry O’Connell level alot.  But, I loved when she said The View is like a family and she stays in touch with all her old cohosts.   And then she quickly corrects herself and says, “Not Meghan!  I don’t stay in touch with Meghan!”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/16/2021 at 6:47 PM, KLJ said:

I have tried to like Jerry because he seems nice, butI I just can't.  He's too much.

Jerry O'Connell DOES seem nice, but he's always been too much. It's cute on a puppy, but even THEY grow up and calm down.

WHY does any production company think we enjoy that?  Annoying from beginning to end, yet he keeps getting job after job.  Suppose he's horribly relentless and various managers/ showrunners just give in because they can't take it anymore?

Edited by Back Atcha
On 7/29/2022 at 7:06 AM, sugarbaker design said:

I thought having children might alter his behavior.  I guess I was wrong.

That's re ANDY.    I think there is some "alteration."  You're correct; he's EVEN WORSE!!!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This week was apparently all from Bravo Con.  Andy surely must have lost his voice from shouting above the crowds.  It was obnoxious.  I want to see all the divas behind the scenes fighting over dressing rooms and mirrors.  He really packs a lot of silicone, filler, extensions and glittery latex on that stage. 

Edited by suzeecat
4 hours ago, suzeecat said:

This week was apparently all from Bravo Con.  Andy surely must have lost his voice from shouting above the crowds.  It was obnoxious.  I want to see all the divas behind the scenes fighting over dressing rooms and mirrors.  He really packs a lot of silicone, filler, extensions and glittery latex on that stage. 

That BravoCon required a lot of logistics...A LOT!  I tuned in for a couple of minutes 3-4 times.  Seems like an expensive waste of time.   Think they'll do it again next year ... the same way?