Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Andy Cohen is a pitiful loser and will stop at nothing to continue to get his agenda out there

Been a faithful watcher of all things Bravo since its it's birth.

I am currently the loan ballon floating slowly away in the sky.

Habit watching NY and BH. DVRing WWHL. For the last two months, I haven't even checked to see who the "guests" are. Didn't help when the description from Dish states an Episode Number rather than the guests. Apparently in the US of Covid he may be scrambling for zoom guests.

Anyway, I've finallly had my fill of smug, Hampton's tanned Andy, the king of all things pop culture and delete. 

I check in here occasionally to see if I'm missing anything, just in case.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Kyle and Teddy guests. Glad Kyle is confronted with her PREVIOUS statements about Brandi lying in the past.  Kyle is so full  of it. I don’t care for Teddy either anymore.  Best wishes for her baby. Not worth watching more of this episode.  Low content.

• Love 5

Brandi wants to be back on the RHOBH so bad she can taste it. She is asked about any of her regrets and has none except two bad things she said about Kyle. She’s trying to get on the good side of the current Housewives and now that Denise is out she may have a chance. I for one thinks she is as low and trashy as she can be; she’s been on so many reality shows and always been the trashy one. I hate that phony accent she’s using now. .

• Love 5
On 9/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Brandi wants to be back on the RHOBH so bad she can taste it. She is asked about any of her regrets and has none except two bad things she said about Kyle. She’s trying to get on the good side of the current Housewives and now that Denise is out she may have a chance. I for one thinks she is as low and trashy as she can be; she’s been on so many reality shows and always been the trashy one. I hate that phony accent she’s using now. .

I noticed that too. And if Kyle is now the "queen", Brandi knows exactly who's ass (or pussy) she needs to lick.

• LOL 1

Andre Leon Talley was a recent guest.  With the guests filming from home, Andre had his camera set WAAAY too close!  His teeth looked really messed up.  For someone so well known for his appearance, I would think he would be more conscious of that.  I'm sure he can afford to have them fixed.

• LOL 1

I've been enjoying Watch What Happens Live especially during these quarantine months. Its a lighthearted spirit lifter. 

I think the zoom format works well for this show, as the show is inherently silly, light, and fun. The games still mostly work, and show & tell from guests homes are good too. In contrast, the zoom format is sometimes so stilted and boring, in shows like The View (that still can't get their act together to not talk over each other, aka "crosstalk",  especially with historically poor moderator Whoopi).  

I like Andy and think he is sweet and fun and genuinely loves all kinds of people. And I just adore seeing his beautiful little boy, Ben, when he brings him on camera. 

Edited by Bossa Nova

YAY!  Wendy Williams told Andy she doesn’t like the movies every weekend.  Probably won’t make a difference but I’m glad someone at least told Andy they’re not enjoyable.  Unfortunately, she didn’t mention they’re the same 5 recycled movies every weekend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Axie said:

YAY!  Wendy Williams told Andy she doesn’t like the movies every weekend.  Probably won’t make a difference but I’m glad someone at least told Andy they’re not enjoyable.  Unfortunately, she didn’t mention they’re the same 5 recycled movies every weekend.

That always puzzled me.  Why would anyone watch an edited version of a movie with commercials when you can watch a movie on demand?

• Love 2
18 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

That always puzzled me.  Why would anyone watch an edited version of a movie with commercials when you can watch a movie on demand?

Too cheap to pay the on demand fee??

• Love 1
On 9/27/2020 at 7:36 PM, Axie said:

Wendy Williams told Andy she doesn’t like the movies every weekend.  

I agree. No wonder Reese Witherspoon is rich. It's not because she's a great actress. It's because every damn Legally Blonde movie is on Bravo (and various other networks) almost every weekend.

Yes. Andy's kid is very cute. Did he adopt or did he donate sperm to a surrogate? Or some other method? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Did he adopt or did he donate sperm to a surrogate? Or some other method? 

The surrogate doesn't get the sperm.  The surrogate gets a viable embryo implanted in her.  Andy's sperm and a donor's egg are matched up and fertilized, then implanted in a surrogate.  The surrogate is carrying a fetus that has no physical connection to her.  When the baby is born, the egg donor gives up parental rights, allowing Andy to become the sole parent.  Andy has become a vocal proponent of surrogacy.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

The surrogate doesn't get the sperm.  The surrogate gets a viable embryo implanted in her.  Andy's sperm and a donor's egg are matched up and fertilized, then implanted in a surrogate.  The surrogate is carrying a fetus that has no physical connection to her.  When the baby is born, the egg donor gives up parental rights, allowing Andy to become the sole parent.  Andy has become a vocal proponent of surrogacy.

Wow. Thanks for that info. I admit I am not educated on any of this vast area of reproduction. I just wish more folks were willing to adopt if they have the money and patience to  wait. 

Anyway..Im sure baby Ben will have a good life!

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I just wish more folks were willing to adopt if they have the money and patience to  wait. 

I just want to be clear that the process I posted is extremely expensive and is really only utilized by 1%ers like Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper.  The gay men in my circle mainly go the adoption/foster route.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Bossa Nova said:

I've been enjoying Watch What Happens Live especially during these quarantine months. Its a lighthearted spirit lifter. 

I think the zoom format works well for this show, as the show is inherently silly, light, and fun. The games still mostly work, and show & tell from guests homes are good too. In contrast, the zoom format is sometimes so stilted and boring, in shows like The View (that still can't get their act together to not talk over each other, aka "crosstalk",  especially with historically poor moderator Whoopi).  

I like Andy and think he is sweet and fun and genuinely loves all kinds of people. And I just adore seeing his beautiful little boy, Ben, when he brings him on camera. 

I think Andy succeeded in transitioning his show during the pandemic very well.  If there was a new Emmy category for Best Pandemic Pivot, WWHL should at least get a nomination. 

• Love 2

The only reason I watched last night was due to Capt. Lee being a guest. Then I see Kim Zolzciak is the other guest. Very boring and disappointing show.

And Andy needs to stop with the stupid "games" he makes the guests play....like Who'd You Rather. Kim Z loves answering those questions.

Capt Lee was so bored with the childish crapfest that is WWHL.  But not as bored as me. 

And Kim stating she only drank one bottle of wine a day while on the RV trip but Brielle drinks now too (because she's of legal age) so that accounted for part of the daily bottle of wine. Fake bitches.

• Love 1

And Andy needs to stop with the stupid "games" he makes the guests play....like Who'd You Rather. Kim Z loves answering those questions

I enjoy them and I bet the guests do too.  We already have a million talk shows with Host at Desk and Guest with Anecdote. 

• Love 1
On 11/24/2020 at 3:47 PM, chenoa333 said:

And Andy needs to stop with the stupid "games" he makes the guests play....like Who'd You Rather. Kim Z loves answering those questions.

I DVR'd the RHoNYC (don't judge!) watched it this morning while getting ready for work.  The DVR also picked up WWHL.  I was happy to see guests in the studio,  Heather Thompson and Ryan Serhant.  Within 5 minutes there was a game I had never encountered...Million Dollar Fisting.  One can always count on Andy to keep it classy!

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Nothing says "I'm so sincere" than reading off a fucking statement, Heather, than actually speaking from the heart.

That was painful to watch. I don't think the end result was the effect she was hoping for.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ichbin said:

That was painful to watch. I don't think the end result was the effect she was hoping for.

Exactly.

I've also noticed these celebrity apologies are so long-winded now it's ridiculous.  How about just a plain and simple, "My white privileged ass messed up and I'm incredibly sorry. I will do better."

• Love 2

Duran Duran was on last night.  Andy of course couldn't stand the attention diverted from himself too long.  His top 5 video choices was ridiculous as he went on and on about a video where there was a bunch of naked men in the street - Billy Joel I believe anyway Duran Duran has had such iconic videos why do we want to hear Andy's favorites from other groups?

• Love 3

Andy and Million Dollar Listing. Ryan wasn’t there. He was apparently on vacation. I liked everyone but I can’t stand Frederick. It seems like Steve likes him but Frederick got jealous that Steve is friendly with Ryan. 

43 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Is WWHL now being added to record immediately after the Braov shows? I don't mind, just noticed it happen a couple times. 

I've noticed that too...especially when they have a cast member on from the selected show that evening. I don't mind, but then my DVR records the repeated WWHL as "new, so I just wind up deleting it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jerry O'Connell?  Jerry O'Connell???   Is there any more annoying suck-up than Jerry O.?

He actually defended a temporary/emergency "deckhand/stewardess" for faking her resume' to work on various yachts.  Apparently he doesn't realize these jobs are not "servers" or reality wannabes. They are professionals, responsible for the health and safety of passengers--not to mention multi-million dollar boats/ships.  I hope he doesn't mind if the pilots who fly his commercial plans fake their resumes...or his surgeons.

In his desire to remain a Bravolebrity, he makes light of a worker was let go because her inexperience caused more work and danger (she couldn't throw the line to the dock; she didn't know the proper way to wrap a line).

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Jerry O'Connell?  Jerry O'Connell???   Is there any more annoying suck-up than Jerry O.?

Yes, he's so annoying...when I tapped the "info" button on my DVR remote and saw he was a guest, I immediately deleted the entire show without watching. That's how much I can't stand the guy. Ugh.

• Love 1
On 8/12/2021 at 1:43 AM, MsTree said:

I've noticed that too...especially when they have a cast member on from the selected show that evening. I don't mind, but then my DVR records the repeated WWHL as "new, so I just wind up deleting it.

Thank you MSTREE. I just now saw this for some reason!

I haven't seen his most recent appearance, but I am a fan of Jerry's. He's fun imo. 

5 minutes ago, MsTree said:

That's how much I can't stand the guy. Ugh.

I'm the same...in almost EVERY case.  And, by the way, WHO does like him?  Even Andy was getting a bit snarky.  I watched only because I like the "Below Deck" shows.  I noticed that an oddball/temporary worker would be the other guest.  I watched only to see/snark on her!  Jerry proved just what WE think of him.  OY!

2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I haven't seen his most recent appearance, but I am a fan of Jerry's. He's fun imo. 

Nooooooooooooo, RealHousewife, NO!  Say it ain't so!

I can't take someone who tries so hard ... who's too needy.  I think he fills both bills...overfills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2