Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There is a special extraganza tonight started at 10. Lots of oldies as guest with live audience. LVP looks great!!!

I feel asleep! Damn it! The one time I wanted to see it. But DAMN! Flat Iron Tom fooled me. I thought we had a new SurVer. 

Excellent! Recording it tonight to get a full look. 77 BravoLebs. No alcohol left in NYC today!

• Love 1

Thought it was hilarious that LVP and Caroline Manzo both took off before their respective cast members came out. I knew when I heard Caroline was going to Bravo Con that she wouldn't want to be around Theresa, and LVP wouldn't want to be around any of her former cast members. I was curious to see if LVP still speaks to Adrienne Maloof but I think I got my answer because she didn't look happy at all when LVP was talking. Also saw a sour expression on Kim Richard's face regarding LVP.

While I enjoyed seeing all the different cities cast members, the last time Andy tried to do this, with a much smaller group, it just doesn't work. Only time for 1 question per person and for some - no time.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

If Carson Kressley rolled his eyes anymore, they would have permanently gotten stuck behind his head. The poor guy looked like he was mentally saying "please get me out of here!" ...and I don't blame him one iota.

• Love 2

Jennifer Aydin was insufferable on last night's episode!  The downside...well, one of them, anyway...to the RHO franchises is that the women "starring" on them become convinced that they're real, actual celebrities who are entertaining in their own right.  While this might be true for a few, for the majority it's just embarrassing.  I imagine that Jennifer was a too much even before she landed RHOC but now her ego is so huge I'm surprised that her whole head doesn't fly away!

• Love 1
On 11/27/2019 at 12:20 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Helena Bonham  arter always looks like she raided a basket from Goodwill and dressed herself in what she found there.  I don’t think she was that happy to be there.

I wonder if she and Kelly Clarkson share a stylist.  lol  I like Kelly, but, she just hardly ever gets it right with her outfits. 

I saw Stephen Dorff (actor) last night with Elizabeth Hurley.  I think Stephen is a very good actor.  He looked quite different last night to me.  I was surprised that he says he still smokes. Not a crime, but, just surprising for a man at his age. (47, I think)

22 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw Stephen Dorff (actor) last night with Elizabeth Hurley.  I think Stephen is a very good actor.  He looked quite different last night to me.  I was surprised that he says he still smokes. Not a crime, but, just surprising for a man at his age. (47, I think)

I know he was the spokesman for Blu E-Cigarettes a vaping company for a few years. When I saw him in those promos online and etc. that's when I found out he was a smoker. I was kinda sad to hear he still is one since I'm pretty sure he hasn't shilled for Blu in a few years.

• Love 2

Watched last night because of the Brady Bunch kids.  What has happened to Cindy Brady?  (Sad I don’t remember her real name.) Her bangs were in her eyes and her glasses were off kilter.  I wanted to reach in and tidy her up!

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 2

Elizabeth Hurley looks amazing. But she was annoying with her claims of not eating right, never dieting, never exercizing, no skin regimen except one Estee Lauder product which I also used to use and it did nothing. Just admit you have to spend some time and probably money to keep looking like that. 

• Love 4

I finally watched the Brady Bunch and it was really good. Everyone got to speak and appeared to be happy. Maureen and Eve even high-fived each other. It seems like the cast is in a good place after 50 years which is nice. They answered the questions thoughtfully. They also looked amazing. Susan always looks rough because she likes to this she’s Janis Joplin or something. Barry looked amazing and Eve looked really pretty. Good episode.

• Love 1

Bye, Andy!  This traveling time schedule doesn’t work for me.  10:00 tonight, 9:00 tomorrow night, and, whenever you feel like it other nights.  If it’s because of the baby, millions of people work and have children and keep a regular schedule.  

• Love 6

So, Ashton on tonight & has obviously been coached about how to present himself but I think being portrayed as a misogynistic frat bro in the current political climate and Bravo’s core female population. It was clear the audience was NOT on his side. 

• Love 3

Ashton’s nonsensical response to Andy about therapy was everything. I don’t think therapy is the answer for everyone but when he said no I think I have to have the conversations with myself before I talk to someone else illustrated he doesn’t want to go to therapy because he know the therapist will call him on his shit. I also don’t believe for a second he quit drinking.

• Love 6

This was an awkward show.  Ashton looked like he could barely contain his anger.  Jerry O'Connell did his best being a Bravo circus clown but he even flinched when a caller asked Ashton how his mother would feel after seeing his treatment of the girls on the boat.  Audience joviality died quickly.

• Love 1
On 1/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I've stopped watching the show. I am glad I caught the one with The Brady Bunch. I needed the break. I've stopped all Bravo, actually. I don't think it was healthy. Lol

OMG.  I feel the SAME about both the Brady Bunch episode (so fun and such good people) and the unhealthiness of Bravo shows. For me, I feel I've been neglecting my own life in favor of waching the lives on Bravo shows.  And I want to drink alcohol when I watch them!  Not good! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Jextella said:

OMG.  I feel the SAME about both the Brady Bunch episode (so fun and such good people) and the unhealthiness of Bravo shows. For me, I feel I've been neglecting my own life in favor of waching the lives on Bravo shows.  And I want to drink alcohol when I watch them!  Not good! 

It's just full of sick people, imo.  It just makes me sad to see such dysfunction.  I'm not sure if it's due to substance abuse, mental health issues or personality disorders, but, it's troubling.  It could just be fake stuff for tv, but, the ease with which these people portray dysfunction and discord tells me that it's not too much off the mark from how they really are.  I'm specifically referring to some of the housewives, Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules and a few others.  The fact that Andy loves it and parades them as guests makes me question him.  So, I'm just enjoying being Bravo free right now. 

I heard that Bravo now has The Biggest Loser show.  That was a disaster back in the day and it's still a bad idea on so many levels.  I guess they won't rest until they actually do kill someone. 

• Love 2
On 12/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, bichonblitz said:

Elizabeth Hurley looks amazing. But she was annoying with her claims of not eating right, never dieting, never exercizing, no skin regimen except one Estee Lauder product which I also used to use and it did nothing. Just admit you have to spend some time and probably money to keep looking like that. 

Right?! I think to look as fabulous as she does, it’s got to be a mix of genetics and how she takes care of herself. People like Jennifer Lopez and Erika Jayne both admit they take great care of themselves. J.Lo says she’s had no “work” done, but she’s very good about washing her face, moisturizing, staying out of the sun, eating well, exercising, no drinking/smoking. All of this makes a big difference. 

• Useful 1

I love Hillary Clinton.  She’s the only reason I came back to watch this traveling show.  Other than asking her what politician had the worst breath, Andy almost had a decent interview.  She seemed to have a good time.

• Love 8
On 3/5/2020 at 11:29 PM, Axie said:

I love Hillary Clinton.  She’s the only reason I came back to watch this traveling show.  Other than asking her what politician had the worst breath, Andy almost had a decent interview.  She seemed to have a good time.

At least he didn’t ask if she has swam in the lady pond. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Anyone discussing Andy halting show due to him testing positive for virus on a Friday.

The show had already stopped production before he tested positive. All last weeks shows were pretaped or a clip show with an intro. He had planned to try and start doing shows from home and Skyped guests in a week or two but now that’s on hold.

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Anyone discussing Andy halting show due to him testing positive for virus on a Friday.

I read he was not doing the show live but didn't know he allegedly tested positive for the virus.

He's got the best of the best for healthcare and doctors. He'll be fine. Not that any of us are worried about him! Lol. 

29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I read he was not doing the show live but didn't know he allegedly tested positive for the virus.

He's got the best of the best for healthcare and doctors. He'll be fine. Not that any of us are worried about him! Lol. 

Yeah, it's discussed more over on the other threads.  Many prayers for all those New Yorkers. 

• Love 1

Bye, Andy!  This traveling time schedule doesn’t work for me.  10:00 tonight, 9:00 tomorrow night, and, whenever you feel like it other nights.  If it’s because of the baby, millions of people work and have children and keep a regular schedule.  

Andy, like Anderson Cooper, does not want to miss ONE MOMENT of TV time!  He not only does WWHL, but he has a DAILY radio show on Sirius and is often the back-up host for such shows as Today with Hoda and Jenna and Kelly and Ryan.  In addition, he is involved in production of various Bravo shows (such as hosting the reunions).   Even Tamra Judge told him to slow down and spend time with his kid.  He nodded, but acted like he didn't care.  I think Ben is an accessory for his busy, busy life.  Remember, Ben has no mother and Andy took AN ENTIRE WEEK of family live away from the cameras.  (Of course, during that time "off," he posed for the cover story of PEOPLE magazine.)

• Love 2

So, is this off now because Andy, unlike anyone anywhere, gets weeks off for Memorial Day, or, is it because he’s off for the rest of the summer already?

Andy, just quit.  This is ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Axie said:

So, is this off now because Andy, unlike anyone anywhere, gets weeks off for Memorial Day, or, is it because he’s off for the rest of the summer already?

Andy, just quit.  This is ridiculous.

There was a new episode last night.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:53 AM, sugarbaker design said:

There was a new episode last night.

Thanks!  I went to the Bravo website and it’s off until June 8th here.  Weird.

• Love 1

Porsha is supposed to be on discussing the protests and BLM movement with Andy soon. I know she’s involved in a lot of organizations, but this is the same Porsha who didn’t know the Underground Railroad was not a real railroad, so we’ll see...Maybe they will add some additional commentators.

(edited)
23 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Porsha is supposed to be on discussing the protests and BLM movement with Andy soon. I know she’s involved in a lot of organizations, but this is the same Porsha who didn’t know the Underground Railroad was not a real railroad, so we’ll see...Maybe they will add some additional commentators.

She was pretty impressive. I know most don't Porsha seriously but she definitely had some good information and advice.

W. Kamau Bell was also a guest and he also seemed impressed by Porsha. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5

I was surprised by Porsha, I don’t watch RHOA but was under the impression she was a bimbo (see above re: Underground Railroad).  But she did great.  And I was actually tuning in to see  Kamau Bell because I love his show on CNN.

• Love 4

I’m dying to know who that “not interesting” guest judge was who slid into Padma’s DM.

And I have to agree with Tom, there Is way more than one dish he would beat Bobby Flay.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Yo, Andy!  Bathe, wash your hair and get a haircut!  Who do you think you are, Jimmy Fallon (fellow grease ball)?

Reading your post and thinking about it coming from the dog in your avatar made me laugh outloud.

Okay. The few times that I’ve watched this show  recently, it’s like it’s staged. It’s getting pretty obvious. The guests will be asked  about RHOBH. And if they believe Brandi’s contention that she slept with Denise. And they say YES, of course they do. WTF? Why? Then they proceed to praise the gang up storyline! WHY? And tonight with guests, Megan McCaine, Jerry McConnell, who I normally like, plus third guest Cupp, say they were on everyone else’s side in Puppy Gate and NOT LVP. I do NOT believe a word.  Andy Cohen is a pitiful loser and will stop at nothing to continue to get his agenda out there. There is no way that every guest agrees with the shows gang up storylines, takes Brandi’s word as the gospel AND tonight Jerry acts like the president of Brandi’s fan club, begging Andy to put her own as a regular next season!!! Now, Jerry’s on my ship list. What an idiot!

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8