Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

Jennie and Tori were soooo boring. Is Jennie shy or did she just come across as being a snob?  Tori is thirsty for anything so I'm surprised she came off as boring too, maybe she was following Jennie's lead for some reason.  Also, what did she mean that she was a tough girl because she was from the Midwest and Glendale, AZ?  She's from the country in Illinois. Are those places notorious for crime and creating street fighting personalities? No. That made no fucking sense.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Since Hannah was on WWHL tonight and have shown a sneak peak on the next Below Deck Med. I have to express my shock at Travis? slapping Anastsia in the face while it looked like she was sleeping! OMG! WTF???!!!! I flinched. Fire him!

Andy was sure digging that guy from Texas!

• Love 4
On 8/6/2019 at 12:23 AM, itsadryheat said:

Andy didn't seem to into Tori Spelling's desire to be on RHOBH. Interesting she was "offended" she wasn't asked since she's friends with rinna, denise, kyle and grew up there. then she points to Jennie Garth, saying "she was asked". Andy looks surprised and says when were you asked to Jennie and she goes "2 years ago".

Couldn't tell if Andy was acting dumb or was dumb. 

Could tell that Tori was lobbying for position.

After Tori's last reality show debacle with Dean and showcasing their bizarre marital dirty laundry on national TV, she is damaged goods for any future reality TV jobs. Its over. Plus she has lost any charm she once had. All those kids, and constant bad tabloid press. No way.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

How can Travis get away with slapping Anastasia? Joao would be justified in laying him out there and then.

It wasn't a full-on Cher/Nick Cage Moonstruck slap.  It looked like it might've stung, and it could be classified as assault, but Hanna did not need medical attention.  Def a deal breaker relationship wise and dude should def be kicked off boat/show.

• Love 2
On 8/8/2019 at 3:23 PM, Red Bridey said:

I want to know why Jennie and Shannen got into a (halted) fist fight outside the set. 

Jennie said it was because Shannen flipped up her skirt as a joke-- and she didn't find it funny. Apparently it happened in front of people.

2 hours ago, Aim123 said:

Jennie said it was because Shannen flipped up her skirt as a joke-- and she didn't find it funny. Apparently it happened in front of people.

Yikes! That's absolutely not funny. I hate when women think if they expose you it's okay because they're women. Um, no! I do not want my skirt flipped up or my bikini top undone in front of anyone, thank you. 

Did this occur back in the day or recently? I heard about drama between those two but not about this incident and the subsequent fist fight. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:54 PM, FairyDusted said:

Since Hannah was on WWHL tonight and have shown a sneak peak on the next Below Deck Med. I have to express my shock at Travis? slapping Anastsia in the face while it looked like she was sleeping! OMG! WTF???!!!! I flinched. Fire him!

Andy was sure digging that guy from Texas!

Andy will probably be next, in the future, of men accused of sexual harassment.  

4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I can totally see that happening. Not cool Andy!

I don't know, the #metoo movement has been around for a while and it hasn't happened yet.  I'm fairly certain Andy minds his P&Q's at work, and while he does seem somewhat sleazy, I'm positive he can take no for an answer and keep on moving.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2019 at 4:58 PM, sugarbaker design said:

I don't know, the #metoo movement has been around for a while and it hasn't happened yet.  I'm fairly certain Andy minds his P&Q's at work, and while he does seem somewhat sleazy, I'm positive he can take no for an answer and keep on moving.

Yeah, I mostly think Andy loves being flattered so there's little to no chance that he'd be interested in a guy who isn't fawning all over him. That being said, he does come from money; his family sold part of their company in the early aughts for between $100 and $200 million. It's possible when he's been particularly shitty and dismissive with a hook up that he might have spared some cash for a parting gift to soothe bruised egos. But mostly I think he only bothers with people who are willing to tell him how brilliant, funny, sexy, and all-around fuckable he is.

• Love 3
On 8/21/2019 at 4:50 AM, HunterHunted said:

Yeah, I mostly think Andy loves being flattered so there's little to no chance that he'd be interested in a guy who isn't fawning all over him. That being said, he does come from money; his family sold part of their company in the early aughts for between $100 and $200 million. It's possible when he's been particularly shitty and dismissive with a hook up that he might have spared some cash for a parting gift to soothe bruised egos. But mostly I think he only bothers with people who are willing to tell him how brilliant, funny, sexy, and all-around fuckable he is.

What kind of business did his parents own?

2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Wendy Williams can dish it out but she can’t take it. She was so on guard and paranoid when anyone asked her a question. Honestly, there is not enough about her that I’m even curious about so “relax Wendy”.

I noticed that. Wendy was not in the mood!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Wendy Williams can dish it out but she can’t take it. She was so on guard and paranoid when anyone asked her a question. Honestly, there is not enough about her that I’m even curious about so “relax Wendy”.

I mentioned the same thing on WW topic...and thought she looked petrified as if they were going to ask her to spill her life's secrets, or ask if she's still on drugs. Whatever her rudeness, the more I see/hear from her, the more off-putting she gets.

• Love 3

Was Vicki always so hyper? She seems to be in a state of disbelief after being demoted. Good for her that she is able to laugh about it. It is unlikely that she will get her orange back. It is a shame because she is the last-standing original housewife. They should have kept her for that reason. 

The other housewives shouldn't get too dependent on Bravo/Andy. Looking at you Nene, Ramona, and Tamra. Your days are numbered.

What happened to Amelia's face?

I enjoy Ryan Serhant. 

• Love 3

I really liked the Jim Gaffigan/Sheryl Crow episode.  Both of them are pretty much normal people -- for entertainers.  So they don't come across as terribly narcissistic.  The Wheel of Fortune game was a flop, but just randomly I remember enjoying Sheryl's anecdotes about Johnny Cash, and Gaffigan is just generally funny. 

I am very selective in which WWHL eps I'm willing to watch.  Even usually avoid episodes for Housewife shows I do watch. 

• Love 1

Candiace from RHOP wearing a bedazzled Metallica shirt and than not even understanding the question when someone called in and asked her if she could name three of their songs was everything!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

June Diane Raphael bugged me, talking over Eileen so much.  I mean, Eileen isn't the most forceful or interesting speaker, but maybe give her a chance?  JDR is just so imperious on everything RH related.

I agree. I also was pretty appalled when June was talking about the train and RHOC and said something to the effect (twice!) how she didn't think a train would be bad, she might like a train, etc. Seriously?? I did not get her at all.

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I have no clue who June Diane Raphael is.

I had never heard of her either, but she is apparently on that Grace and Frankie show on Netflix. I know nothing else about her, but she is annoying.

18 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I have no clue who June Diane Raphael is.

She's a mid-level comedic actress professionally, but a huuuge RH & mostly Vicki Gunvalson fan.  There's a pod cast called Bitch Sesh, which discusses RH shows, and she's very good friends with the hosts.  Every episode she's on, she's treated as THE voice of knowledge (with the possible exception of her Vicki love) on all things RH by the hosts.  I find her exhausting there, and thought she might be different in a different setting.  Alas, it was not to be. Oddly I find her husband, Paul Scheer, far more tolerable on RH topics, and usually I find him too manic in his usual stuff.

6 hours ago, Lizzing said:

She's a mid-level comedic actress professionally, but a huuuge RH & mostly Vicki Gunvalson fan.  There's a pod cast called Bitch Sesh, which discusses RH shows, and she's very good friends with the hosts.  Every episode she's on, she's treated as THE voice of knowledge 

Yet she bungled a simple 20 Questions game about the Housewives?  Didn't seem like the voice of knowledge to me.

15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Isn't Brooke Shields married?  Why is she being so weird with the men on the show?  Actually, I think she's drunk.

I thought she was drunk, too, and was wondering if she was still married. Acting like a fool and talking too much. Every time Andy asked her a question she went on and on and on..... ruined the show for me since Dylan McDermott is a long time crush of mine and I could have listened to him all by himself. 

• Love 2

Watching Below Deck and seeing ads for WWHL tonight. Andy looks so greasy, gross and pervy. 

I would have posted my comment on WWHL but it's just too much effort to learn how to find a show I want to add to my customized page, add a new show to my customized page, and I just don't care anymore. I'll post where I can post in relation to the show. I don't have the time or the patience to learn this new format. I'd rather learn how to tap dance.

• Love 2

This past episode with Jenna Fischer and Angela was so awkward with the actresses dressed as men. I had to rewind during because I was so confused about who they were and something was so off.  The end was ridiculous with Andy going off about how they really pulled off their gender role switch. No.  They did not. Kiki Palmer claimed to have changed her voice and she didn't do a good job.  It was so weird.

2 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

This past episode with Jenna Fischer and Angela was so awkward with the actresses dressed as men. 

Just to be clear it wasn't JF & AK that were dressed as men.  The guest bartenders were part of Bravo's IT dept.  It was clear as day it was two women dressed as men.  What wasn't immediately clear was that it was 2 talk show hosts.

Andy cohosted The Today Show a couple of weeks ago and one of the days he ate and talked with his mouth full for most of the show.  Tonight he was eating and talking with his mouth full at the end of this show.  Stop it!  The Today Show 4th Hour is one hour long.  This show is 30 minutes.  You can survive without eating on air!

2 hours ago, Axie said:

When is this on now?  It’s Monday, 11:15 and the show isn’t even on the guide.

After looking at the Titan TV Guide online it was on an hour earlier right after Below Deck's new episode. I haven't watched in a few months myself but I keep up with this thread.

• Love 1