Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

This was a bit weird. I like Chaka but I wanted more focus on Adam.  

Also, Chaka kept touching and messing with her hair in a strange way.  Like she wanted to make sure it was still there.

5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, it really got on my nerves and she seemed really out of it. Slurred words too.  Odd.

She wears wigs and I thought it looked like she was subtly trying to pull it down, maybe? I also thought I heard her slurring. I just saw her performing the night before with Michael McDonald in Bethlehem, PA and have to say, she was amazing!!! Her voice is still great!

• Love 1

I seem to have quit watching this show for now after Andy took his latest vacation followed by the show moving around in regards to the time it's shown. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Chrissy Teigen has lost her baby weight but her face looks different - almost like the “ moon face” you get when you take some medications. She’s very attractive but I think she looked better with her hair dark and not quite as long. I’m sure she’ll be taking beauty advice from me.

I must be missing something about Chrissy Teigen.  I get she's a model, young mother, wife of John Legend, but, it seems like she's everywhere I look.  The other day she was showing off bruises she got falling down her stairs.  WHAT?  I don't get why she's around so much. Is she just bored and wanting to stay busy?  

• Love 5

Maybe, Chaka is on meds. You never know.  After you get up in years, you might have all kinds of things going on like arthritis, gout, etc.  You never know.  Or maybe, Andy over served her.  I didn't notice if she was drinking alcohol.  The ski broke, so there was no shot done. 

27 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I must be missing something about Chrissy Teigen.  I get she's a model, young mother, wife of John Legend, but, it seems like she's everywhere I look.  The other day she was showing off bruises she got falling down her stairs.  WHAT?  I don't get why she's around so much. Is she just bored and wanting to stay busy?  

I have been  missing why Chrissy Teigen is everywhere and popular for years.  I just dont get it. I think she is boring and rather trashy.  She acts like a wasted howife everytime I see her. I love John Legend's music he always comes across pretty good in interviews.  So I'm always confused by the pairing. 

I know she's a model but I dont find her attractive at all.

• Love 10

The way she showed off her bruised thighs was bizarre to me. I have no issue with wearing shorts, swimsuits, etc. but, this was done in a way that seemed very exhibitionist for no real reason.  I wonder what her husband makes of her behavior.  Just odd.  I like him, but, am not a fan of hers. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The way she showed off her bruised thighs was bizarre to me. I have no issue with wearing shorts, swimsuits, etc. but, this was done in a way that seemed very exhibitionist for no real reason.  I wonder what her husband makes of her behavior.  Just odd.  I like him, but, am not a fan of hers. 

I missed the bruises. She is  obviously a person that loves attention,  no matter what kind.

I was watching some game show she and John were on a couple years ago I can't remember the name now. Maybe  Hollywood Game Night, anyway she said something about sitting on John's face. He looked embarrassed, she seemed drunk. Idk. I'm no prude but my God woman spare us a little.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I missed the bruises. She is  obviously a person that loves attention,  no matter what kind.

I was watching some game show she and John were on a couple years ago I can't remember the name now. Maybe  Hollywood Game Night, anyway she said something about sitting on John's face. He looked embarrassed, she seemed drunk. Idk. I'm no prude but my God woman spare us a little.

Somethings not right.  If you are a paid real housewife and vying for attention and it's part of your storyline, that's one thing, but, if not.......I don't get it.  She's trying too hard for something. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yeah, I'm all in when it comes to the Chrissy Tiegan dislike. Her puffy moon face is everywhere and I'm sick of it.

Do you know if she's on medication that's causing her to look that way?  I know that steroids and some antirejection medications can cause that appearance. I wish her well, but, I really am not a fan. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
On 6/30/2019 at 8:51 PM, Bronzedog said:

And, the show is off again.  Not sure if it's one or two weeks this time, but, Andy sure has a dream job.

Hopefully he's spending his off time with his kid and his dog. (And not going to Fire Island to cavort with young, buff men to celebrate 4th of July)

(edited)
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Hopefully he's spending his off time with his kid and his dog. (And not going to Fire Island to cavort with young, buff men to celebrate 4th of July)

Funniest post ever!

Does the Meat Rack have a day care center?

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Funniest post ever!

Does the Meat Rack have a day care center?

Andy just drops off the baby and Waca both at the Doggie Day Care Center. Saves time and money😁

• Love 1
(edited)

Wasn’t Robyn Dixon just on?  I’m surprised they haven’t mentioned Ashley had the baby today.  And, no mention of Sara Haines giving birth with Kiki Palmer there.  So, I’m going to guess that Andy’s still on vacation and this was prerecorded.

Edited by Bronzedog
(edited)
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy just said he’s still reeling from tonight’s Potomac Housewives.  I guess we watched two different shows.

I was reeling (not really) from that caked on face of makeup Vivica was sporting.  It looked kind of painful.

rsz_12019-07-15_062937_.png.d2712a920ea530672a13a4791338498b.png

Edited by Jaded
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2019 at 7:53 AM, druzy said:

I don't know what Lil Kim is talking about in this video but she's mad at Andy and canceled her Watch What Happens Live appearance.

I wonder if Kanye got drunk and was placed in a room with Lil Kim and his wife Kim....could he tell the difference?

And damn...Kate Chastain is looking good. She found an excellent plastic surgeon/botox/magic man!

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

I think a lot of these celebs clearly have a fear of aging gracefully. Sorry, but Vivica looks awful. She used to be so gorgeous.

Agreed.  That face has had many iterations, and it started many, many years ago.  Here's an early pic for comparison:

vivica fox early pic.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3

Can someone explain how Andy can put up votes on poll questions BEFORE the question had even left his lips? I knew those results were bogus. He's so full of it.

I hate it when they make sport of chugging alcohol. Ugh....

Craig and Austen.....so freaking weird. What is going on? Most of their cast is so odd this season. I don't get it. 

• Love 1
On 7/16/2019 at 2:45 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Agreed.  That face has had many iterations, and it started many, many years ago.  Here's an early pic for comparison:

vivica fox early pic.jpg

Well Vivica looks like $hit post plastic surgery. Will Smith still looks unattractive and his ears are distracting. Kind of like Obama's ears. I'm sorry but ears are just not a good looking body part, especially if they're sticking out of your head like Dumbo the Flying Elephant. If you're a rich celeb, get your ears fixed. It can be done. I've seen it on Botched! LOL.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Well Vivica looks like $hit post plastic surgery. Will Smith still looks unattractive and his ears are distracting. Kind of like Obama's ears. I'm sorry but ears are just not a good looking body part, especially if they're sticking out of your head like Dumbo the Flying Elephant. If you're a rich celeb, get your ears fixed. It can be done. I've seen it on Botched! LOL.

The ears don't seem to bother some people.  I don't get it.  I had a couple of things that bothered me, that I had fixed, though, I am no celebrity.  Maybe, they are more secure than me.  lol  (Not ears, but, I had my eye lids done and some cosmetic dentistry.)   Kate Hudson seems to relish hers.  

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The ears don't seem to bother some people.  I don't get it.  I had a couple of things that bothered me, that I had fixed, though, I am no celebrity.  Maybe, they are more secure than me.  lol  (Not ears, but, I had my eye lids done and some cosmetic dentistry.)   Kate Hudson seems to relish hers.  

Good for you SunnyBebe! I'm all for CORRECTIVE surgery (and the ear thing is just me. It's a weird distraction). But these celebs go overboard way too soon in life.

And on another note: fuck Kate Hudson..I can't stand her. If she wasn't a rich celebrity, she'd be living off the welfare system with her 3 kids by 3 different daddies. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 7/17/2019 at 9:31 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Craig and Austen.....so freaking weird. What is going on? Most of their cast is so odd this season. I don't get it. 

That was a very strange episode. What was the deal with Andy looking at his phone, and then dismissing it and shaking his dumb head looking perplexed? 

• Love 1
On 7/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, itsadryheat said:

That was a very strange episode. What was the deal with Andy looking at his phone, and then dismissing it and shaking his dumb head looking perplexed? 

He bitched them out for not turning off their phones during the break, and they were telling him it wasn't them. It turned out to be Andy's phone that was going off, and they were like, "See?!" Andy was realizing it was he who hadn't turned off his ringer.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm sort of disappointed when a celeb that I like is on the show and they reveal so much about themselves regarding certain housewives.  Now.....Poppy Montgomery.....really?  Oh my...done with her.  Turns out her favorite housewives are Kyle and Bethenny.....PLEASE.  Make me think that she doesn't really follow the shows. lol  Also, that she want's to have a drink with Lu, if she's off the wagon.  WHAT?  I can't believe she watches RHONY and still say that. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Could someone ecplain what the post above means?  Is it a tweet?  Is it a FB post.  Is it really Titus?  I actually watched the episode of WWHL that Titus was on.  Andy was his usual low common denominator, trashy, witless self, but Titus looked like he was having a good time.  Did something happen on the after show?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Could someone explain what the post above means?  Is it a tweet?  Is it a FB post.  Is it really Titus?  I actually watched the episode of WWHL that Titus was on.  Andy was his usual low common denominator, trashy, witless self, but Titus looked like he was having a good time.  Did something happen on the after show?

I didn't watch the show last night so I didn't see what went on when it aired. This People article has a YouTube clip and a good writeup of what happened. Apparently things did carry over to backstage after the show too. The screenshot above is from Titus's Instagram.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I didn't watch the show last night so I didn't see what went on when it aired. This People article has a YouTube clip and a good writeup of what happened. Apparently things did carry over to backstage after the show too. The screenshot above is from Titus's Instagram.

Thanks so much Jaded!

I remember the stuff they mention in the article.  I'd like to add my two cents.  Andy mentioned Laverne Cox's 3 emmy nominations without mentioning TB's 4 nominations.  Also, at one point when WWHL broke for commercial Titus stood up and walked over to the bar,  rather than stay seated and chat with Andy.

• Love 1

The thing is, Titus’s says WWHL isn’t RHOA, it’s a place artists go to talk about art.  Umm.  It’s Andy’s Show.  It’s pretty much about whatever he wants it to be about.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The thing is, Titus’s says WWHL isn’t RHOA, it’s a place artists go to talk about art.  Umm.  It’s Andy’s Show.  It’s pretty much about whatever he wants it to be about.

When I read that above bolded quote, I had to check to be sure I was in the WWHL thread!😁 

WWHL has always been trashy, unclassy, with lots of booze being served!

• Love 9

Yes, Andy can be messy but I don't think he did anything wrong here. He asked Titus, given Eddie's homophobic jokes in the past, how was it working with him? Maybe Titus is feeling guilty that he chose a paycheck over his principles and is lashing out.

• Love 1

Andy didn't seem to into Tori Spelling's desire to be on RHOBH. Interesting she was "offended" she wasn't asked since she's friends with rinna, denise, kyle and grew up there. then she points to Jennie Garth, saying "she was asked". Andy looks surprised and says when were you asked to Jennie and she goes "2 years ago".

Couldn't tell if Andy was acting dumb or was dumb. 

Could tell that Tori was lobbying for position.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Andy didn't seem to into Tori Spelling's desire to be on RHOBH. Interesting she was "offended" she wasn't asked since she's friends with rinna, denise, kyle and grew up there. then she points to Jennie Garth, saying "she was asked". Andy looks surprised and says when were you asked to Jennie and she goes "2 years ago".

Couldn't tell if Andy was acting dumb or was dumb. 

Could tell that Tori was lobbying for position.

I wasn't going to watch it but after reading this I hit to record. I can't stand Tori. Even though I dipped out of RHOBH I don't want her there. Now if Satan transfers her to Orange County, I'll watch that shit. Atlanta could even who who my ass back if she wants the pay to have her ass kicked. 

• Love 3

I loved Jennie Garth back in the 90210 days and was excited she was on last night, but damn, if she isn't a dull guest. No excitement or energy, just a flat and boring personality. Disappointing.

Edited by Quita
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I wasn't going to watch it but after reading this I hit to record. I can't stand Tori. Even though I dipped out of RHOBH I don't want her there. Now if Satan transfers her to Orange County, I'll watch that shit. Atlanta could even who who my ass back if she wants the pay to have her ass kicked. 

Tori vs Tamra on OC...would she and Shannon click?  Would kelly make Tori cry?  Would Emily offer to be her lawyer/party planner consultant?  Would Gina and Tori compete for being most annoying housewife?  Possibilities would be endless.

Jennie is too low key to be a housewife...but BH needs someone low key.

• LOL 2

I thought Shannon looked great too.  Very nice work.  I pick and choose the episodes I watch of WWHL and I was very excited to see the BH90210ers but what a disappointment.  Why Jennie and Tori felt the need after all this time to pull back from spilling the T makes me CRAZY.  Seriously: who can they harm by putting it all out there?  I want to know why Jennie and Shannen got into a (halted) fist fight outside the set.  Maybe they were all on drugs and so their memories are hazy now??  But I swear I would remember a fist fight with a coworker til the day I died. They seem to be very protective of their show, but it's ridiculous.  I'll pass if they're on again.

• Love 1