Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E17: Shattered Dreams

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

@Hannah94, I watch it on my Smart TV.  I've never tried their mobile app.  My vision is horrific and I'd never be able to really see anything clearly on such a small screen.  Philo is about $18 a month and it has tons of channels (no sports and no news, which is fine by me).  It doesn't have network stations or Bravo, though, so I usually buy seasons of Bravo shows from Amazon Prime (which is now down to only RHONYC).  I think they usually have a 30-day free trial going on, so you could probably give it a try and see if it's what you're looking for.  😄 

Thank you! $18 a month? Wth? I need my trashy tv shows: Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancé, My 600 Lb Life, and also Lifetime (for the trashy movies), Hallmark (come on, everybody needs to watch a fairy tale every now and then), and Investigation Discovery. On their website, it looks like they cover all my bases, am I right? It seems too good to be true (kinda like a geriatric American lady landing a hot young guy in the Middle East). What's the catch? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Thank you! $18 a month? Wth? I need my trashy tv shows: Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancé, My 600 Lb Life, and also Lifetime (for the trashy movies), Hallmark (come on, everybody needs to watch a fairy tale every now and then), and Investigation Discovery. On their website, it looks like they cover all my bases, am I right? It seems too good to be true (kinda like a geriatric American lady landing a hot young guy in the Middle East). What's the catch? 

@Hannah94, Yes, they have Lifetime and the Lifetime Movie Network, too.  They also have The Food Network and the Cooking Channel, and Hallmark, I believe.  I usually stay on the TLC, WeTV, and ID Discovery programming, but I'm sure I've seen Hallmark on there, too, and they have MTV/MTV2 if you watch any of that programming. 

Now if only they would sign a deal with the devil known as Bravo, they'd have everything I need  😄 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I gave up cable and have Philo and it has everything I need. All those channels are available and you can watch everything On Demand. The only "catch" is that you don't get local channels. Between Philo and Hulu I get everyone on Network TV that I want to watch. 

• Love 2

What is wrong with that Alvin and the Chipmunks looking son of Laura? He's trying to tell Laura's husband what he will and will not accept from his mother's marriage, and what she can and cannot do. 

"She can't have any more kids because she'll pay attention to them and not me. She'll spend her money on the baby and not me!"

All he needed was a big rattle and a ruffled baby bonnet. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

What is wrong with that Alvin and the Chipmunks looking son of Laura? He's trying to tell Laura's husband what he will and will not accept from his mother's marriage, and what she can and cannot do. 

"She can't have any more kids because she'll pay attention to them and not me. She'll spend her money on the baby and not me!"

All he needed was a big rattle and a ruffled baby bonnet. 

He reminds me of Dinyell of Dinyell and Mahamit fame, always seemingly smiling through meltdowns.  ITA with you re his inappropriate rules and regulations speech.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

My dog buried her face in the sofa during Jenny's wailing.

Also - production flew over after getting a frantic phone call from her? Boo, i thought they had someone over continuously. Otherwise they miss actual real-life drama (as opposed to the scripted stuff)

• LOL 1