Type keyword(s) to search

Guardians of the Galaxy Mafia

• Start Topic

Blah, blah, circle of trust, blah. Whatever. You people and your trust issues... is it any wonder I don't like any of you? Besides, when have we ever been successful in getting a baddie just for DLing the quiet ones?

I'd like to hear from @saoirse before jumping on that DL just for that reason.

I do know that Lis had a visitor last night. Some looking at game play might help me put 2 and 1 together.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, meet trouble said:

You people and your trust issues... is it any wonder I don't like any of you?

Are you dropping a clue to your character or just airing your grievances about us? 

Semi-serious question.  I could see it going either way.  

Yeah, I’m a Hero but not surprised that @deaja is not a fan. NOT A HINT - I do enjoy throwing shade after all!

I do still have my eyes siding at @aquarian1 today because she may be posting but she isn’t saying much. And after last Night, I am also putting @JTMacc99 on my side eye list. I need to do some reading and re-reading, but if the DLs from yesterday were happening right now, I’d probably throw my vote on his. 

Oops, looks like @deaja and I cross-posted DLs- 

FWIW @deaja -- @saoirse is always a little creepy / sneaky / secretive no matter what side she's on so I think we should wait for more intel before aiming at her.  I got a weird vibe from @festivus yesterday and I feel pretty confident in the cosmos clue.  Come over and let's get a DL done. 

12 minutes ago, deaja said:

Are you dropping a clue to your character or just airing your grievances about us? 

I took that as another clue drop.  The question is - can we believe what she's putting out there?

Also, re: profiles, it should be easier to spot clues for people that don;t have profiles because the only thing to use is a Username and/or Avatar.

@Drogo have you be any chance been laying down clues to your identity?

I'm not ready to join a DL yet, wanna check back on some stuff.

1 minute ago, CuriousParker said:

Also, re: profiles, it should be easier to spot clues for people that don;t have profiles because the only thing to use is a Username and/or Avatar.

So you mean like 

"Gamora was in trouble,"

could be a clue that @meet trouble is a villain?  Interesting.

4 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Lisin – Korath the Pursuer - Framer - Villain

Each Twilight you may choose to frame a player, causing that target to appear as guilty to any investigation.

Important - with a Framer in the mix last night, anyone who investigated someone N1 and received a negative result should consider retrying that tonight.  Also important- usually if a Framer is in play there's also a villain who can make other Vs appear innocent in investigations (so if you investigated someone and got an innocent result, you may not be able to trust that until we catch the other scum.)

1 minute ago, CuriousParker said:

I don't know, have I? 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Who would GotG fight today if it were up to you? Which player/s? 

I'm always bad at clues, but I'm especially bad this game.  That said, I could get on board with JTMacc, saoirse, festivus, or even you.  So, I'm going to hold out a bit before joining a DL.  That said, I do want to complete a DL today so I won't hold off forever.  As I always say, if nothing else we can learn from it.

26 minutes ago, Drogo said:
30 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

I don't know, have I? 

I have kinda been under the assumption that we all know who Drogo is and no one has challenged him on it. Though now if someone challenges him I will assume it is a villain stirring up trouble.

I have put down enough clues that I am not going to put any more down. Not that it matters, the villains know I am not a villain, so the clues were mostly for heroes and I think at least one person has picked up what I have put down.

I will jump on this DL, a theoretical clue is better than a feeling at least this time.

2 to DL festivus (Drogo, HM), 6 to make a stand and put your names on record.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

I took that as another clue drop.  The question is - can we believe what she's putting out there?

If I can understand what you've been putting out, you can believe me.

35 minutes ago, deaja said:

So you mean like 

"Gamora was in trouble,"

could be a clue that @meet trouble is a villain?  Interesting.

Nope. 'Cause I ain't.

3 minutes ago, Hanged Man said:

I have kinda been under the assumption that we all know who Drogo is and no one has challenged him on it. Though now if someone challenges him I will assume it is a villain stirring up trouble.

I have put down enough clues that I am not going to put any more down. Not that it matters, the villains know I am not a villain, so the clues were mostly for heroes and I think at least one person has picked up what I have put down.

I will jump on this DL, a theoretical clue is better than a feeling at least this time.

Huh?

Not that I'm bending to any sort of peer pressurizing or anything:

3 to DL festivus (Drogo, HM, trouble) 5 to whoop some ass

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Hanged Man said:

Are you dropping a clue here?

Now I'm thinking people are constantly dropping clues to their ids. 😉

Brought @deaja's vote forward.

1 to DL Saoirse (deaja) and 7 to kick names and take ass.

4 to DL festivus (Drogo, HM, trouble, CP) 4 to whoop some ass.

I'm not thrilled with my vote, it feels off to me. I guess we'll see.

Now Deadpool is missing.  lol

1 to DL Saoirse (deaja) and 7 to kick names and take ass.

7 to DL festivus (Drogo, HM, trouble, CP, a1, saoirse, Deadpool) 1 to move forward

5 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

Did saoirse just take me off the DL?  It should look like this, right?

My bad, I had copied and pasted while you were posting - I got the numbers right but forgot to add your name.

ETA: damn didn’t even get the numbers right, did I? *facepalm*

Really, gone now for the day!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, saoirse said:

My bad, I had copied and pasted while you were posting - I got the numbers right but forgot to add your name.

ETA: damn didn’t even get the numbers right, did I? *facepalm*

I would think this was suspicious because how could you be this incompetent, but no.... I believe it. 😉

0 to DL Saoirse and 8 to kick names and take ass.

8 to DL festivus (Deaja, Drogo, HM, trouble, CP, a1, saoirse, Deadpool) 1 to move forward

My feelings are unclear on this, but I feel that many of you want me to join so I will.

Day was watching the game with Twilight, who said "Well, that escalated quickly. Guess I'm up!"

The Twilight action window is open for 12 hours to submit those Twilight actions.  Game discussion may continue until the Night story is posted.

**Reminder - if you didn’t post during Day you have lost the use of any ability you may have for this Twilight/Night phase.

• Love 1

Well shoot ... I was compiling a list of who I thought was mischievous and the DL is done?  Looks like I have some time to look at the list a little longer ... I will post my thoughts later, hopefully before the Night story is posted.

FWIW ... I was definitely leaning towards getting on the @festivus bandwagon.   

Not that my absence is largely felt, but I probably won't be around much between now and Tuesday, so please don't take it as a sign that I'm sinister if I'm not jumping in much.  Just as an FYI if it seems I'm avoiding tags, etc.

Or I could avoid responsibility and be very active.  It remains to be seen. 😉

23 minutes ago, Hanged Man said:

Remember we aren't just here to kill people we are here to kill the right people

If you want to make an omelet you've gotta break some eggs. (Did I mention the eggs are trying to kill us?)

I'll also feel antsy until we get the Night story but I don't think either of us has a reason to believe in @festivus innocence over the players on the DL. 

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

***Not sure if we have another doctor/protector role on Team Hero -- but regardless of how today turns out, don't protect me tonight.  (I'll try to remind you again come Twilight, but choose someone else from circle of trust.)

Bumping this bc important.  

Investigators out there-- I'm recommending someone who wasn't on this DL and is not @BizBuzz

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

I got a weird vibe from @festivus yesterday and I feel pretty confident in the cosmos clue.  Come over and let's get a DL done. 

What!

Dammit, I've been at physical therapy and you guys have went and killed me. I'm never going to get to learn how to play this game.

For the rest of you I'd keep my eye on Drogo for sure.

Edit: Crap, can I post? I'm not sure if I can till I'm officially dead or not. If I can't I'll delete

11 minutes ago, festivus said:

Edit: Crap, can I post? I'm not sure if I can till I'm officially dead or not. If I can't I'll delete

Nobody is 'officially' dead until their death is posted in story. So yes, you may post during Twilight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, festivus said:

What!

Dammit, I've been at physical therapy and you guys have went and killed me. I'm never going to get to learn how to play this game.

For the rest of you I'd keep my eye on Drogo for sure.

If you're a Hero, I'll feel very bad.

So who are you? 

1 minute ago, festivus said:

Thanks, Silver.

If if anyone wants to un-dl me that would be great. Maybe at least one person would care about me.

That's not allowed, sorry. Once a DL completes and end of Day is announced votes cannot be changed.

So ok ... I have thoughts ... these are random as my powers of reasoning are not at peak performance after the day I have had.  

Deaja - had my suspicions very early on, but changed my mind, leaning towards hero
Spruce - not convinced is a hero at all
Aquarian1 - very suspicious based on game play
JTMacc - suspicious, however, leaning more towards hero
Drogo - the star of the show, hero
Deadpool - hero (just a gut feel)
festivus - based on game play, I would have been happy to join the DL if I wasn't stuck at the DMV all morning
CuriousParker - she is Curious, hero
Lady Calypso - not enough information but based on game play from many moons ago, leaning towards NOT a hero
Hanged Man - wasn't really convinced until something Drogo said ... now thinking there is reason to believe hero
meet trouble - suspicious, but thinking about her rascally ways, leaning towards hero
saoirse - suspicious
BizBuzz - (hero for certain)
garnetarden - wasn't able to post today so have no thoughts

• Useful 1

Damnit! I decided to focus on some work, drove home, made dinner, and just signed back on to see that a DL was started....AND finished!

Genuinely, I just wasn't on the site for the last few hours so if festivus was a Villain, this definitely doesn't make me look good. 

I just read through the posts I've missed. Not that it helps now, but I would have probably joined the DL because you're right in things needed to get done and the reasoning is pretty sound. But I genuinely thought that I'd be able to finish work, come home, and THEN look through the story in more detail. 

9 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

Lady Calypso - not enough information but based on game play from many moons ago, leaning towards NOT a hero

Genuinely curious, what makes you believe I'm not a hero? Believe it or not, I may have grown as a Mafia player since all those moons ago, especially since those many moons ago was pre-mod LC (previously known as jessied112....man, I forgot that I wasn't always Lady Calypso). 

ETA: Just remembering that I WAS Lady C at least since 2016 so....

Edited by Lady Calypso