Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Guardians of the Galaxy Mafia

I watched GotG2 after the game had already started so I didn't want to post this then, but I think this scene is one of my favorite few minutes of film, ever:

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

55 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I wish @Spaceman Spiff would write a postgame review anytime he follows along. (And more than that I wish he'd play with us again.)

I found one clue in one game. Because I was high on my victory, I joined and what happened. I killed Buffy on N1 and I was her Watcher.....*shudders* hard to live that down. And you....you with all your GIFs of an evil man made me lynch you on the last day and you were a hero too...I just... I just don't know if I can ever do that again.  And that game isn't even listed anymore in the Mafia thread, so obviously it was a disaster all the way round that they don't even want it accessible anymore. First game playing and I had no powers and decimated the hero team.

But I may consider posting a lurker postgame review. I never watched Labyrinth so wont be joining that game and like @JTMacc99 said...

"Same here. By 1986-1987 my movie tastes had moved into Top Gun, Highlander, Ferris Bueller, Big Trouble in Little China, The Running Man, Lethal Weapon territory. "

It's hard for me to play, I can only read the thread during work hours which limits my posting time to evening and early early mornings ( which even then I have to log into work from home, so can't be too distracted). But I have always enjoyed @SilverStormm games and thought the giffy awards were beyond hilarious and spot on.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I don't have the receipts but don't doubt I've killed (or contributed to killing) minimum one Hero in Every. Single. Game. 

Buffy's fine @Spaceman Spiff and whoever played her was probably a Villain in the prior/next game and did very bad things.  None of us get salty. 

I forgot -- you were Buffy's "Watcher" @Spaceman Spiff -- but you didn't know who Buffy was.. in fact.. YOU HAD NO POWERS AT ALL. 

giphy.gif

With great no power comes great no responsibility.  Come back, it'll be so much better. 

On 11/16/2019 at 4:15 PM, Drogo said:

I watched GotG2 after the game had already started so I didn't want to post this then, but I think this scene is one of my favorite few minutes of film, ever:

It's the pure joy of Yondu and Rocket. Plus an awesome song choice 

• Useful 1