Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Reunion: Kids Tell All

• Start Topic

Airs September 10, 2019

Jai Rodriquez joins the newest members of the ALDC as they dish the dirt on Abby, the moms, secret crushes and more; the girls give performances of their favorite award-winning dances.

Loved this - these kids care so much for each other and I hope they all come back. The relationships they have formed is so different then the OG as they didn't have years of listening to their moms complain about each other which made some relationships closer than others. This team is really all for one as far as the kids. It had me crying that they were so upset that they may not come back.

• Love 2

I wish they had shown the times where the kids banded together and acted like the true adults while the moms were screaming at each other. I remember both Lily and Sarah making speeches about how they were different than their moms and needed to stick together. I believe there were other times too. 

• Love 2