Type keyword(s) to search

[BUG, FIXED] Followed Content Error

BookThief

In the Manage Topic/Forum Follows areas, the time of the last post isn't there. It also doesn't include the last person who posted. But these things do show up in other areas of the site as I discovered trying to find this page!

12 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Error code EX1052 anytime I try to access the content I follow from the menu. Thanks!

For me, my followed topics brings up this same error ("Sorry, there is a problem. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error code: EX1052"), but my followed forums works. This is similar to this old bug:

Edited by dcalley
15 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Error code EX1052 anytime I try to access the content I follow from the menu. Thanks!

Same for me but only for the "Topics" tab, the "Forums" tab works fine (I add that just in case it helps sorting out the issue). Many thanks!

I usually just click on Follows. That is still giving me the same error code. Manage Topic Follows gives me the same error. Manage Forum Follows works fine. I can access all topic content just fine if I go in "the long way", just not through the Follow function. I access the site from my phone so that may be a factor as well. 

Site is still functional just slightly less user friendly at the moment, but I have no doubt it will be sorted out. Thanks to all who manage the site for their hard work! 😊

On 9/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Jenniferbug said:

On 9/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, SilverStormm said:

Reported. Thanks!

Any estimate as to when this might be fixed?