Whimsy
  • Start Topic

image.png.9215b77867599b3c5b7db410d3239109.png

From CBS.com

Kellee Kim

Biography

Hometown: Costa Mesa, California
Current residence: Philadelphia

Hobbies: Settlers of Catan (Cities and Knight), skiing, and soccer.

Pet peeves: People who wake me up while I'm sleeping or try to talk to me while I am falling asleep.

Three words to describe you: Fun, energetic, and driven.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting onto the Harvard Varsity Soccer team! It was a very long passion and journey and it was a huge accomplishment to be able to play in college.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My sister!

What's one thing we wouldn't know from seeing a photo of you?
I hate mayo; if I had to eat a tub to get to the Final 3, I'm not sure I could do it. And I don't like whipped cream, vanilla frosting, or sour cream.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Kelley Wentworth. She's athletic and gets along with people. And we almost have the same name.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
My pain tolerance is high, and I love to make difficult things fun. With a pinch of luck and a good "meat shield," I'll win.

I'll wait to see more, but I can see her possibly playing her hand too quickly, getting over confident, and being #blindsided.  Also kind of strikes me as someone who will just be happy to be a number in an alliance.

Pet peeves: People who wake me up while I'm sleeping or try to talk to me while I am falling asleep.

Can I just say I hope Jeff ambushes the camp in the middle of the night to wake everyone up for a night challenge?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

That popping noise you heard was James breaking open a bottle of champagne to celebrate no longer being the stupidest player in the history of Survivor.

How do you go home with 2 idols, when your name was being floated all over camp?

It is indictment on the American education system that a person could graduate from the top university in America without having a shred of common sense.

She had 3 idols, played one to weaken her game by saving Dean (who promptly stabbed her in the back) and wasted the other 2.  

Mind boggling!

• Love 14

I found Kellee to be so smug, too impressed with herself, turns on the tears and lies far too easily, super shady, creeped me out.  I was elated when she was voted out with two idols in her pocket and one she’d given away.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

I found Kellee to be so smug, too impressed with herself, turns on the tears and lies far too easily, creeped me out.  I was elated when she was voted out with two idols in her pocket and one she’d given away.  

You described MISSY. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don't care if she did get double idoled out.  I love Kellee, and think she was awesome at this game.  Her reasons for wanting to save Dean last week were genuine.  I don't know what Dean's motive was in not helping her out.  At least he had her.  Where does he think he's going to get with the other group? 

But I think she just played too hard, too fast.  I hope she gets another chance in the future.  I went into this season expecting not to like her, but she surprised me.  If Janet doesn't get the Sia award, I hope Kellee does.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I don't care if she did get double idoled out.  I love Kellee, and think she was awesome at this game.  Her reasons for wanting to save Dean last week were genuine.  I don't know what Dean's motive was in not helping her out.  At least he had her.  Where does he think he's going to get with the other group? 

But I think she just played too hard, too fast.  I hope she gets another chance in the future.  I went into this season expecting not to like her, but she surprised me.  If Janet doesn't get the Sia award, I hope Kellee does.  

I like Kelllee a lot, but she sucks at this game.   She is great at finding idols and hiding them, that's about it.  

Sort of like Missy, she was good at tactics, but horrible at strategy.  

The move of giving the idol to Dean was a great execution of tactics, but strategically it made zero sense.  It wasn't worth taking the risk of going home after giving away the idol and it put her in a weaker position at the merge, not a stronger one.   Plus, Dean immediately stabbed her in the back by voting her out.  

She also made the enormous mistake of trusting Noura (who can't stop dancing even when "Footloose" rules have been invoked) to keep her mouth shut.    

The fact that Noura ratted her out should have made playing one of the idols even more of an obvious move.  Forget Missy, Elizabeth and Lauren, she should not have even been confident that Jamal and Janet would stick with her, after they had good reason to believe she had betrayed them. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

The move of giving the idol to Dean was a great execution of tactics, but strategically it made zero sense.  It wasn't worth taking the risk of going home after giving away the idol and it put her in a weaker position at the merge, not a stronger one.   Plus, Dean immediately stabbed her in the back by voting her out.  

I think that tribal was the last time the idol could be played. So, either she holds onto it and it becomes worthless or she tries to make a big move. Her problem was trusting the wrong people and getting Noura in on the plan as there was no way Noura wouldn't tell on Kellee. 

IMO she was gifted two idols by production and failed to use one of them. She thought she was smarter than the other castaways but should have realised they would start to see her as a threat after her under the radar gameplay was exposed. 

ETA I am glad she got voted out though because I hate when Survivors hold onto Idols and don't play them. I think all idols should have a time limit (only valid for 2 votes after you acquire it). 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 1

I hope Kellee plays again. I think she’s super cute & really smart. I think she played a too hard with the Dean idol and he didn’t even giver her a heads up for payback. How rude. LOL!!!! It was dumb she didn’t play the idol. She had a spare which no one would have expected. She might have gone another round or two. I think the whole Dan vote clouded her because she initially wanted Missy out. She seemed okay at Ponderosa about it all and appeared in good spirits. Of course, it could all change when (if) Dan or the other girls show up. 

• Love 1