Whimsy
  • Start Topic

image.png.4cbdb0bea74477bf2872dc05bd1581f1.png

From CBS.com

Aaron Meredith

Biography

Hometown: Uncasville, Connecticut
Current residence: Warwick, Rhode Island

Hobbies: Lifting, traveling, and outdoor activities.

Pet peeves: Ignorance, driving slow in the left lane, and lazy people.

Three words to describe you: Attractive, intelligent, and strong.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My son. He is unbelievably smart, kind, and funny.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My dad. He worked his ass off as a police officer for 25 years to provide for our family and he never once missed a game in all the sports I played.

What's one thing we wouldn't know from seeing a photo of you?
I once had a kettle corn business. I drove up the east coast popping popcorn at fairs.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Ozzy. He's a physical monster when it comes to challenges, a major contributor around camp, a smart player, and social threat.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I flat out want this! I have to come in with a STRONG social game because I will have a huge target on my back as a physical threat. I know how to work people, get people to know me, like me, and trust me.

Now I don't like him again.  He is an idiot.  After being on the wrong end of an 8-2 blindside, you don't give an attitude to the one among the 8 who is reaching out to you.

Watching him, I think I know what it would be like to watch Michael Scott play Survivor:

"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice.  That's not gonna happen."  Idiot!  

• LOL 4

Yeah, he didn’t handle the blindside well at all.  I get being upset, but being on the wrong end of a vote with that margin, you probably shouldn’t be going back to camp making threats and ranting and raving.  I thought Missy talked him down good.

• Love 3