Type keyword(s) to search

How Are We Watching The Orville Next Season?

Bort
  • Start Topic

How Are We Watching The Orville Next Season?   POLL CLOSED

83 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the option that most closely applies...

• I already had Hulu.
    • I will be subscribing to Hulu.
    • I will borrow the password of someone who has Hulu.
    • I will wait until all the episodes have aired, subscribe to Hulu, then cancel before the free trial runs out.
    • I refuse to pay for anymore streaming platforms and will watch it for free later, like by checking it out at the library.
    • I'm not in the US, nothing is changing for me.

I got Hulu last year at the special of $1.99/month for 12 months because I wanted to watch "The Orville." Now that we in the time of COVID-19, I wonder if it will air any episodes before my special rate runs out. As much as I'm enjoying discovering old shows and new things on Hulu, I'm not sure I want to spend $7/month for a streaming service since I still have cable.

I was trying to figure out when season 3 was suppose to come out as there was (is) a huge gap between seasons 2 and 3. I recently bringed it on Hulu (which I had anyway). From what I found, unfortunately they started filming this spring. Which was of course was put on hold because of Covid. It looked like they did get 4 episodes made. I wonder if they will air these at some point. And hopefully soon will be able to start to return to filming the rest.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, blueray said:

I was trying to figure out when season 3 was suppose to come out as there was (is) a huge gap between seasons 2 and 3. I recently bringed it on Hulu (which I had anyway). From what I found, unfortunately they started filming this spring. Which was of course was put on hold because of Covid. It looked like they did get 4 episodes made. I wonder if they will air these at some point. And hopefully soon will be able to start to return to filming the rest.

Unfortunately the show is Alien Prosthetic Makeup and Computer Generated Green Screen Space Locations heavy, even if they started back up right away there would still be a ton of pre and post production work that would have to be done to make each episode, so new episodes will not come out quickly.

• Useful 1

Just a heads up to everyone who wants to watch "The Orville" this March on Hulu for not that much money - Act fast because there's a 99 cents a month deal for a year but it's only available until the end of day tomorrow (Cyber Monday).  It's good for anyone not currently subscribed to Hulu, including both new and former subscribers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1