Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
kariyaki

How Are We Watching The Orville Next Season?

How Are We Watching The Orville Next Season?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got Hulu last year at the special of $1.99/month for 12 months because I wanted to watch "The Orville." Now that we in the time of COVID-19, I wonder if it will air any episodes before my special rate runs out. As much as I'm enjoying discovering old shows and new things on Hulu, I'm not sure I want to spend $7/month for a streaming service since I still have cable.

• Sad 1

I was trying to figure out when season 3 was suppose to come out as there was (is) a huge gap between seasons 2 and 3. I recently bringed it on Hulu (which I had anyway). From what I found, unfortunately they started filming this spring. Which was of course was put on hold because of Covid. It looked like they did get 4 episodes made. I wonder if they will air these at some point. And hopefully soon will be able to start to return to filming the rest.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blueray said:

I was trying to figure out when season 3 was suppose to come out as there was (is) a huge gap between seasons 2 and 3. I recently bringed it on Hulu (which I had anyway). From what I found, unfortunately they started filming this spring. Which was of course was put on hold because of Covid. It looked like they did get 4 episodes made. I wonder if they will air these at some point. And hopefully soon will be able to start to return to filming the rest.

Unfortunately the show is Alien Prosthetic Makeup and Computer Generated Green Screen Space Locations heavy, even if they started back up right away there would still be a ton of pre and post production work that would have to be done to make each episode, so new episodes will not come out quickly.

• Useful 1