Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
saoirse

The Cast of Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Fun fact: both Peter Gallagher and Lauren Graham starred in Guys and Dolls on Broadway, but in different productions. Peter played Sky Masterson in the 1992 revival along with Nathan Lane and JK Simmons (and his daughter Kathryn is currently playing Bella in Jagged Little Pill on Broadway!) and Lauren played Miss Adelaide in the 2009 revival which also starred Oliver Platt and Tituss Burgess.

Luck Be a Lady:

Adelaide's Lament:

A Bushel and a Peck:

• Like 1

Peter Gallagher and Mary Steenburgen are heavyweight acting. I was puzzled at their inclusion until I saw the characters and plot they're going to have to pull off.  Probably worth the money paying for that kind of talent.

Graham seemed kind of wasted in the first episode, but I suppose they didn't have room in it for her to play anything other than stereotypical bosslady.

Jane Levy is far better than I'd assumed she'd be.

• Like 1

Peter Gallagher was on the Kelly Clarkson show last week and for some reason, they were doing some kind of fitness dance routine to Toxic. I have no idea why this was happening, but Peter kept up!

• Laugh 1