Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E11: Week 6, Part 1

On 9/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Ohwell said:

I know how they look when they're real.  However, when they hang that low a good bra is in order.  They'll hang even lower as she gets older. 

My husband is captivated by Tashia's boobs and feels the need to comment every time they make an appearance 😂

He is 100% a fan of the no bra club... which is probably why he never complains about me never wearing a bra 🤔

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

22 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm  not sure if they're covering up skimpy bikini bottoms or just trying to hide not-ready-for-primetime behinds. I noticed  Caelynn has worn some sort of cover up on her lower half the entire season.

Plus after a few weeks the Brazilian wax starts to come back in.

Edited by GracieK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

I feel like Matt hides behind his mom as an excuse to keep from admitting he doesn’t like kissing women.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

On 9/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, JenE4 said:

Blake was the only guy who listened to every other dude cry, and not one bro gave him a shoulder to cry on. I mean, sure, he was a player, so I can see why Kristina doubted his sincerity, but he was a good bro who deserved more from his dudes.

Didn't Clay "console" him? He walked up to him and gave him a hug or whatever and in his TH said that Blake had been a good friend to him and he hated to see that his Paradise wasn't what he had planned. 

On 9/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did he let out a loud burp right after he picked her up, or did I imagine that?

Yes. Yes, he did. It was very romantic. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

On 9/9/2019 at 10:08 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Demi is so stupid. She hasn’t even heard of stem cells and acts like it’s the most ridiculous thing ever. 

And on that topic, if someone’s gonna harvest stem cells from my placenta I want a cut in the action. 

She is so vacant it’s disturbing. Ohemgee! Stem cells?!? Where do you get them? Does she picture Matt putting in an order online to flesh out his inventory and then go door to door with a briefcase full of placentas?  And remind her again who Nelson Mandela is? 

• Like 5

On 9/10/2019 at 4:19 PM, Just Carol said:

There were a couple moments to cherish.  Like when Kristina stood up after her break-up with Blake and the rose petals sticking to her legs looked like huge measles.  Like when the editors gave us a perfectly-timed crescendo of JPJ and Tayshia flopping into the pool.  Like Dean's beautiful blue eyes trying to convince me, I mean Caelynn to run away with him.

I had to go back and watch that part twice because I thought I briefly zoned out and was suddenly watching a Humira commercial. 

I hope Blake has a loving parent or sibling in his life because he really needs therapy. I think he has some major problems and the mother in me finds watching him very sad. 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2019 at 12:15 PM, Bethanne said:

I had to go back and watch that part twice because I thought I briefly zoned out and was suddenly watching a Humira commercial. 

😆 

• Laugh 1