Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

S01.E16: Fool's Gold

Fuck Paul for not protecting Karine and insisting they didn't show her in such a state of undress. He may not be able to speak Portuguese to the doctors but he sure as shit could have asked the camera crew to not wait behind a curtain.

34 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Fuck Paul for not protecting Karine and insisting they didn't show her in such a state of undress. He may not be able to speak Portuguese to the doctors but he sure as shit could have asked the camera crew to not wait behind a curtain.

I hear that, but at the same time, he seemed genuinely concerned for her and distressed by her pain.  I honestly don't think it probably occurred to him.  He's truly clueless.  

When I just told my husband (who watches occasionally) that Paul and Karine's baby's name is Pierre, my husband said, "Oh, so he's named after his father?"  LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, readheaded said:

When I just told my husband (who watches occasionally) that Paul and Karine's baby's name is Pierre, my husband said, "Oh, so he's named after his father?"  LOL

Yea, seems like such a random name choice and will for sure keep people guessing his ethnicity. I guess they decided to go in the middle and choose a name from a  completely different background. What language will the kid speak ? The parents cant even communicate with each other 

• Like 2

Every time someone gripes about Karine's state of undress, I remember this:  

I’m a short person with virtually no lap, my first child weighed north of 9 lbs and had to be manually flipped over from a face down position twice during the delivery.  I couldn’t have my planned epidural because said baby was also not properly seated in the birth canal, and they determined I needed full alert strength to push him out.

All that to say this:  about 12 hours in, if someone had said “there’s an elevator repairman out here in the hall who says he can deliver that baby ...  but you have to do it with tiny towels covering the bewbies, no pain meds and  cameras rolling, I swear to god I would’ve said Let’s DO IT!!  SEND HIM IN!!! 

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1