Type keyword(s) to search

Flipping Exes - General Discussion

sheetmoss
  • Start Topic

Bravo, Tues 10/9c

About the Show

Following former boyfriend/girlfriend Nina Klemm and Michael LeSure who turned their breakup into a business flipping homes. The series follows Nina and Michael’s rollercoaster relationship in Carmel, Indiana, nicknamed “the Beverly Hills of the Midwest,” as they work together to buy, renovate and sell high-end properties.

Like seeing the homes in central IN - but a little of Nina goes a really long way.

• Love 2

I am quite surprised that I like this show.  There's nothing in it that makes it that different or special from other flipping shows, but I still enjoy it quite a bit.  I could see how Nina could be a bit much, but I find I actually like her and she seems to know that she can be a bit over the top.

I like seeing a different area although I have to admit that I had to lookup online what city they are in since I don't remember it being said on the show (it's possible they did say it, and I just missed it).

• Love 3

I watched 4 episodes of this show.

I'm not impressed.

I probably should expect the effort to point out the$1000 and $3000 shoes worn on a construction site from Bravo, but I still don't like the focus on the conspicuous consumerism (including her store-bought nose). I neither feel that she is a designer nor that he knows much about construction: he doesn't seem to have a handle on project management.

Because I found myself wondering just who these two characters are, I did a quick search and learned that they're not necessarily accomplished business/financial people either. 

I also wondered what good reasons there could be to have your driving license suspended.