Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/2/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

And she thinks she's already got it made, so no need to walk out on set looking happy (grateful) to be there, or learn how to have a discussion without using blue cards, or stop talking as fast as she can. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, lusinia said:

So Meghan says, with her typical snarl, "Mayor Pete, you're not gonna change anybody's mind on that", about his suggestion that people, of faith and not, think about addressing the climate emergency because it's moral issue. 

So Mayor Buttigieg, who is more educated, well-spoken, talented and accomplished than Megan is (and they're just about the same age, so I should add more mature to that list). can't possibly cause someone to rethink their position on why and what we need to do about climate change, but she thinks that her opinions are something that people should listen to and come around to agreeing with?  Puh-leez.

I do wonder why she's so contemptuous of him, since he fits into two of her favorite catagories of people,

And maybe three: gay, millennial, from a red state

• Love 4
On 9/4/2019 at 12:01 PM, Kenz said:

And this, Bannana, is why I couldn't watch the show, because I knew it would be the same  dreadful Meghan McCain, who they keep on the show for "making sparks", as you stated, and she stays on so she can say outrageous things and be quoted on social media. I'm so disappointed in the producers at The View for continuing the promotion of this awful, awful person. I will read comments about the show here, but I can't watch it if Meghan McCain is on. I don't need to be more outraged and depressed.

Its that very thing that maaaaaaaaybe will eventually save us.  Hopefully her ego will get so big that she will begin to believe that she's the Big Bad (ref Buffy ) and doesnt need no stink'n View. And will go looking elsewhere.  Maybe move to Vegas. Or WY.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Robert Lynch said:

When does Stephen King return on the View? 

Next week according to the ticket site for the show.

6 hours ago, lusinia said:

I couldn't believe Joy wouldn't have realized this.  Also, Joy (I think) said one of Dylan's siblings said they were present and that it didn't happen.  Unless they were together 100% of the time that testimony is irrelevant. 

This kind of stuff drives me crazy as does all the talk of Mia putting the idea of it all in Dylan's head to get back at Woody. I know that it happens at times but the way Dylan has always responded to things that have been put out in the media about it all leads me to believe her. Ronan believes her too. People also throw out that the child protective people at the time found no indication of abuse having occurred.

How many times have agencies said things like that over the years where it turned out later that they were wrong? Too many. It's happened in reverse too like that case in the 80's that involved some childcare center I think.

I told the CPS people in the city my Mom and I were living in after leaving my asshole father twice over a couple of years and they decided not to do anything on my behalf. It wasn't until she got in touch with the victim's assistance office for the state and them referring us to the CPS in the area the abuse occurred that things started to happen. That was a few years later though.

It really screws up a kid when people who's job is is to protect them decide not to believe them and do nothing. It made me feel like I must have deserved what happened to me.  For a long time even into adulthood I overshared a lot at times in situations where I started thinking I wasn't being believed. In my mind the oversharing was providing additional information that would prove to whoever that I was being truthful. It took a long time to get out of that mindset. There are times where I've found myself falling back into it when I've been stressed out.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lusinia said:

I generally like Abby, but I thought it was kind of ridiculous when she said that it really bothered her when Buttigieg asked people who are religious to imagine what God would say about how we're treating the earth -- that she didn't like people saying what God says or thinks, which in general I agree with - it is presumptuous. 

She probably usually means people saying God thinks you should or should not do this or that, but I hardly think it's presumptive to assume, if there is a God, that he/she would disapprove of how human beings are not taking care of this planet and ensuring it's survival.

I generally like Abby more than other posters here do even if she is pretty dense (while still managing to come across wise in comparison to the dunces sitting at the right and left ends of the table, imo), but that was honestly such a ridiculous reaction. Buttigieg didn't even claim to "speak for" God, he asked the audience to honestly question themselves about what God would think about choosing to do nothing to protect or take care of the world He's given us. I'm just glad Joy cracked back about how Abby apparently has no problem when her party regularly attempts to speak for God and use the Bible as a weapon. Was it a gay man daring to bring up God that made her uncomfortable? Or was it him being a Democrat?

I hope Joy doesn't waste one moment of her time cooking her lasagna for that asshole, McCain. I think it's enough of a kindness that she doesn't curse that bitch out live on TV the way she did her. Btw, I also watched Dave Chappelle's special, and hearing him talk about the MeToo movement was naturally more interesting and with more nuance than McCain's obscene excitement at the prospect of being able to call accusers liars with no blowback once again.

At least we got Sanders out of the way, ugh. I did laugh about how McCain pretended she would never say something like "Crazy Bernie." She says much worse things than that about many people daily. I was surprised to hear on the premiere that Pelosi and especially HRC will be on the show--later this month, I assume? Looking forward to it.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Imagine Whoopi writing a book about fancy entertaining!!!  Not going to happen because she doesn't like having company.  What?  SHE wrote a book?  I'll be damned!!!

Weird, huh?  she mentioned how she LOVES to entertain, Joy agreed.  Maybe I have misinterpreted what she has said in the past.  Whoopi often says she does "JACK"  on the weekend, which I interpret  as meaning she sat around her house watching tv and getting high.  she has talked about not liking to go places, not wanting to go to parties, weddings, etc.  she has even talked about how, when people are in her house, she yells at them to go home.  So I never figured her for the type of person who enjoys entertaining and would write a Martha Stewart type of book with table settings and such. 

And looking at the Amazon listing, the book seems to be more about SETTING THE TABLE than cooking, which is also how Whoopi talked about it.  I don't get it.  Put, a tablecloth on the table, strew it with cheap old flower petals, get out your best dishes, glasses, etc.   OK, a whole BOOK?

Now, if you really want to enter into this alternate universe,  here are some of the celebrity endorsements of her fancy-pants dinner table book:

The Unqualified hostess

"I love this book!! A warm, welcome, and much-needed look at how to infuse some exuberance and personality into your dinner table; Whoopi, with a lifetime of dinner parties behind her, shows us how to do it! She is a perfect magpie for things that make us smile, her collections and presentations cross all boundaries: a table strewn with rose petals, Depression glass, hand-painted bone china, Clarice Cliff, every item with a story behind it. The best part is, in her incomparable Whoopi way, she shows us, no matter what our circumstances, we can do it too."
--Bette Midler

"Having been a guest at Whoopi’s dinner party multiple times, I can say without hesitation that she accomplishes what no other host does. Her gatherings are elegant, but personal; formal but comfortable; structured, but relaxed. And most importantly, with nearly every plate, cup, napkin, and table ornament, you never forget that you are a welcomed guest in a warm nest constructed of Whoopi’s character, humor, and personality." --Neil deGrasse Tyson, Whoopi’s personal astrophysicist

"I am so thrilled about the arrival of this book! With her extensive knowledge of dinnerware, glass, silver, pewter, furniture, art, and style (just to name a few), Whoopi teaches us how make a dinner party all our own. So call your friends and family. It’s time to take a seat at the table."
--Stacy London, TV host, author, and stylist

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2019 at 12:19 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan's attitude of "I want to keep my guns no matter what" is just so incredibly selfish and offensive.  She comes close to being as big an asshole as the people who post comments like "I don't care if people die the second amendment gives me the right to bear arms."

I thought that was exactly what she was saying.   She will not live without her guns.  No matter what the consequences to other people may be.  

On 9/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, Haleth said:

How many folks do you think were carrying guns at the mall in El Paso?  When bullets start flying, people start running. As they should. Confronted by a shooter Meg wouldn’t have the presence of mind to shoot back. A gun surely would not protect her in a mass shooting. That is a specious argument. 

Yes.  And not only that, but if a civilian pulled out a gun in a situation like that, the civilian could very easily be mistaken for the shooter.  And probably end up being killed by police.

An NYPD officer told me not long ago that he would never pull out his gun if he was off- duty, out of uniform, and in an active shooter situation because he would be viewed by the police as "that guy" - the one they were trying to stop by any means necessary.

I completely agree that Meghan wouldn't have the presence of mind to shoot back.  Or to think rationally.  She is far too emotional, far too high-strung to react in any kind of rational way.  She can't even handle the slightest disagreement on The View without becoming all ruffled and crazy.  

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I generally like Abby more than other posters here do even if she is pretty dense (while still managing to come across wise in comparison to the dunces sitting at the right and left ends of the table, imo),

I always watched The Cycle on MSNBC, which is where I first saw Abby, and liked her then, too (she replaced S.E. Cupp, who I intensely disliked ( she's actually watchable now,  though - I caught her CNN show a few times over the summer and was shocked at how different she is, politically, so much so that I wonder if she and Meghan are still friends). 

I honestly don't think I ever had any opinion at the time about Abby's intelligence level. After that show was canceled she ended up at Fox News, and every now and then she'll say something that makes me think she still suffers the residual effects of having been immersed in the groupthink over there, and is sometimes influenced by friends who still work there, and tries to lend credence to certain Fox News talking points in an effort to be fair (and balanced).   

I don't remember exactly how she phrased it, but she prefaced her comments this morning by saying that she really likes Mayor Pete, so I doubt it was personal.  That's something Meghan would do. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Weird, huh?  she mentioned how she LOVES to entertain, Joy agreed.  Maybe I have misinterpreted what she has said in the past.  Whoopi often says she does "JACK"  on the weekend, which I interpret  as meaning she sat around her house watching tv and getting high.  she has talked about not liking to go places, not wanting to go to parties, weddings, etc.  she has even talked about how, when people are in her house, she yells at them to go home.  So I never figured her for the type of person who enjoys entertaining and would write a Martha Stewart type of book with table settings and such. 

And looking at the Amazon listing, the book seems to be more about SETTING THE TABLE than cooking, which is also how Whoopi talked about it.  I don't get it.  Put, a tablecloth on the table, strew it with cheap old flower petals, get out your best dishes, glasses, etc.   OK, a whole BOOK?

Now, if you really want to enter into this alternate universe,  here are some of the celebrity endorsements of her fancy-pants dinner table book:

The Unqualified hostess

I always liked Bette Midler, Tyson & London, but not so much now.  Why would they lie for her???

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, lusinia said:

I could have written this myself -- so was Whoopie saying Marianne Williamson's suggestion is ridiculous because it's not going to work, but prayers are okay because....they do?

Thanks, Lusinia.  I think that's what Ramblin' Whoopi was trying to say.  'Yeah, prayers work...but not that stooopid mind control bidness."  Hopes and prayers, y'all...hopes and prayers.  Or science, maybe.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, lusinia said:

(she replaced S.E. Cupp, who I intensely disliked ( she's actually watchable now,  though - I caught her CNN show a few times over the summer and was shocked at how different she is, politically, so much so that I wonder if she and Meghan are still friends). 

S.E. Cupp is another desperate wannabee who willl change anything about herself to move up the celebrity ladder.  It seems to be working...finally.  Here's an article--from the superlatives, I assume she wrote it herself.

https://ecelebrityfacts.com/s-e-cupp

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

I'm disappointed that not ONE panel member challenged Meghan's calling Elizabeth Warren a LIAR

She just waits for a chance to throw something into the conversation to muddy up the election for the Republicans.  I'll bet she and her husband have a slew of one-liners prepared for  her to throw out.

• Love 4

I agree with Joy about Woody Allen (and I appreciate Scarlett Johansson's vocal support).  I will never trust St. Mia.  She was a broken child and has been a scheming opportunist most of her life.  The moment she broke up Andre Previn's marriage (via affair and pregnancy w/twins) did it for me. 1969. Here are a few lines from a popular song written by Dory Previn (the aggrieved wife), "Beware of Young Girls."

Beware
Of young girls
Who come to the door
Wistful and pale
Of twenty and four
Delivering daisies
With delicate hands

Beware
Of young girls
Too often they crave
To cry
At a wedding
And dance
On a grave

She was my friend
My friend
My friend
She was invited to my house
Oh yes
She was
And though she knew
My love was true
And
No ordinary thing
She admired
My wedding ring
She admired
My wedding ring  ...   (more stanzas)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, lusinia said:
11 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Joy said about Woody Allen's daughter, that the doctor found that there was no molestation.  that's not actually true.  A doctor can say that there is no EVIDENCE of molestation, but cannot conclude definitively that it didn't occur. Theallegation was about inappropriate touching/fondling, not penetration.   "No evidence"  that something happened is not the same a evidence that it did NOThappen. 

I couldn't believe Joy wouldn't have realized this.  Also, Joy (I think) said one of Dylan's siblings said they were present and that it didn't happen.  Unless they were together 100% of the time that testimony is irrelevant. 

Thank you, @lusinia and @tinkerbell. I was so hoping someone would bring these points up, and I sure wish they were mentioned on the show. 

Edited by Love2dance
To finish Tinkerbell’s quote.
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I agree with Joy about Woody Allen (and I appreciate Scarlett Johansson's vocal support).  I will never trust St. Mia.  She was a broken child and has been a scheming opportunist most of her life.  The moment she broke up Andre Previn's marriage (via affair and pregnancy w/twins) did it for me. 1969. Here are a few lines from a popular song written by Dory Previn (the aggrieved wife), "Beware of Young Girls."

Thank you, Haachoo, for typing out the poem. Truer word have never been spoken. Mia is all that and more, including attention seeking. Always playing the waif, not unlike her character in Peyton Place. And then there was Frank....

• Love 4
11 hours ago, lusinia said:

I could have written this myself -- so was Whoopie saying Marianne Williamson's suggestion is ridiculous because it's not going to work, but prayers are okay because....they do? 

I believe the difference in perception is that MW's deleted tweet implied that people have the power to change weather and natural events through the powers of their minds. And prayer is people asking a deity to change weather and natural events for the greater good.

My brand of Christianity leads me to ask for prayers for personal guidance in coping and assisting with whatever happens. And that's all the proselytizing I'll ever do here. 😉 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, seltzer3 said:

Whoopie doesn't seem to pay attention at all.  This guy does a good job explaining how Whoopie doesn't really research before interviewing.  This isn't even about regarding to Sanders,  I've noticed she does this a lot in general.  Also like the guy says below, if you are an average viewer  Whoopi does not do a good job explaining the situation.

Whoopi asking Bearnie about Andrew Yang's plan made cringe and I turned off the show. She is embarrassing. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

The Unqualified hostess

So, Whoopi's whole book is about setting a table?? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Whoopi asking Bearnie about Andrew Yang's plan made cringe and I turned off the show. She is embarrassing. 

Never mind that Bernie has his own plan to improve people's lives but I guess Whoopi thinks Bernie should adopt Yang's plan too.  And I think we can all agree it's not that Whoopi wants all of us who could really use and extra $1000 a month benefit from that but Whoopi herself.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Joy should try wearing that colour, boy she's grouchy, and so snide. Does she ever lighten up? Her joke about Trump and Stormy went over like a lead balloon.

Meg did look good in pink, Abby and Sunny both looked good, Whoopi never dresses well

I don't think that pink would look good on Joy, and I don't think that print works on anything that wasn't curtains made prior to 1975.

Joy usually nails it with her jewel tones. They work with her hair and her complexion. 

Was the joke in question: "Just because you slept with someone named Stormy, it does not make you a weatherman." I loved that one.

19 hours ago, lusinia said:

Whoopie seemed so surprised about Bernie's plan that I wondered if she thought he was now promising all adults $1000 a month like Yang is.  I think Bernie thought she was making this mistake, because he made a point of saying he was promising jobs.

Every time Whoopi goes on about Yang being the only candidate who says he's going to make companies like Amazon pay their taxes, I want to throw something at the TV.

Yang's signature policy is the Minimum Basic Income thing. Bernie and Elizabeth have been really clear about ending corporate welfare, and in general, that's a Democratic policy --  to lower the tax burden on the middle class and make rich corporations pay their fair share. President Obama was forever trying to get it done, too.

14 hours ago, lusinia said:

I wonder if we'll hear about this on the show.

Meghan's tweet in response made no sense - Beto's not advocating forcibly taking guns away, he's advocating people voluntarily turning their automatic and semi-automatic weapons in and getting paid for them.

It's like the Seth Meyers interview all over again - someone makes a reasonable point about something she says, and she attacks.  No self-reflection from this girl, nuh-uh.

(And she's claiming to speak for every man in Texas.)

Beto is advocating a mandatory buyback, so it's not just voluntary. I don't know how he means to enforce that policy, should he ever get it passed.

9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

The Unqualified hostess

A lot of times, celebrities get book deals, because a publishing house has an idea it wants to bring to print. The celebrity is just the brand they slap on it. Now that doesn't mean that some of these ideas aren't Whoopi's, or that she didn't contribute, but current-day publishing is pretty much an insiders game. 

7 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I don't care for this stuff. It always turns into blaming the woman.

A 41-year-old man leaves his wife for a 25-year-old, and somehow it's all her fault. I feel bad for Dory, but she was his second wife. Previn left his first wife (although maybe not for Dory), when the first wife was pregnant with their second child.

As of the last time I knew, he's been married five times.

Maybe he just should have had a  warning label tattooed to his forehead.

4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Thank you, Haachoo, for typing out the poem. Truer word have never been spoken. Mia is all that and more, including attention seeking. Always playing the waif, not unlike her character in Peyton Place. And then there was Frank....

Yeah, there was Frank, who was 50, when he took 21-year-old Mia to be his third wife. I think Mia's got some nuts in her fruitcake too, but I'm not inclined to blame the 21-year-old for the 50-year-old's actions. I also believe Dylan and am disappointed Joy took that stand on the show, particularly since she way-overstated the case for his "exoneration." 

The lead doctor from the New Haven medical team that Joy cited is the one who testified, but he never even met with Dylan beforehand. Joy's all wet to say he has been exonerated. 

I appreciated Sunny's contribution to the discussion. 

Abby's strawman Me-Too movement pissed me off. 

Whoopi ended it by making it all about her, but somehow managed to avoid using the term "rape-rape."

It's here, if anyone wants to see it.

• Love 19
14 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I’m almost positive she did at one point and the great cooks on here said it wasn’t any different from how they made it.  She at least gave recipe and I maybe remembering her in a cooking contest. 

But what makes it special is the quality of the ingredients - Ricotta cheese from the dairy case at your grocer is a little different than ricotta from the Italian store.  The making of the lasagna isn't the chore, its the gathering of the ingredients is what makes it a chore.  I go to 3 stores from my ingredients.  Pasta shop for the noodles, produce market for produce, and Italian store for cheeses and sausage.  In a pinch I can go to a local Italian owned grocery store and get every thing at once, but only in a pinch.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

One more thing before I get back to working for a living - 

Joy said about Woody Allen's daughter, that the doctor found that there was no molestation.  that's not actually true.  A doctor can say that there is no EVIDENCE of molestation, but cannot conclude definitively that it didn't occur.  The allegation was about inappropriate touching/fondling, not penetration.   "No evidence"  that something happened is not the same a evidence that it did NOT happen. 

Exactly.  You don't have to be penetrated to be molested.  The description of  Woody Allen having the child suck HIS thumb every night disgusted me so much, it sent chills down my spine.  That by any stretch of the imagination is completely inappropriate behavior between an adult and child. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Exactly.  You don't have to be penetrated to be molested.  The description of  Woody Allen having the child suck HIS thumb every night disgusted me so much, it sent chills down my spine.  That by any stretch of the imagination is completely inappropriate behavior between an adult and child. 

There came a point where he began to be all over the child, constantly, and Mia started saying "Stop crowding her, let her come to you, pay attention to the others instead." He was seen laying down with his head in her lap, facing her belly button. When he came over it got to the point where she would go silent, with a thousand yard stare. She escaped mentally because she couldn't escape physically. 

I think Joy is totally missing the boat on this one, especially as a former teacher.  

• Love 21
1 hour ago, General Days said:

Beto is advocating a mandatory buyback, so it's not just voluntary. I don't know how he means to enforce that policy, should he ever get it passed.

My mistake - thanks for letting me know.  And yes, how in the world would that work; in the first place, there's no way to even know who has which guns.  I'll have to look up whether Beto addresses any of these issues.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, suomi said:

There came a point where he began to be all over the child, constantly, and Mia started saying "Stop crowding her, let her come to you, pay attention to the others instead." He was seen laying down with his head in her lap, facing her belly button. When he came over it got to the point where she would go silent, with a thousand yard stare. She escaped mentally because she couldn't escape physically. 

I think Joy is totally missing the boat on this one, especially as a former teacher.  

Joy was in a Woody Allen film. Manhattan Murder Mystery. It was released in 1993 so filming would have been during or right after the allegations. I'm actually quite surprised Joy is so dismissive of it.  I wonder if she would feel the same way if instead of it being Woody Allen it was Joe Schmo from Yonkers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Never mind that Bernie has his own plan to improve people's lives but I guess Whoopi thinks Bernie should adopt Yang's plan too.  And I think we can all agree it's not that Whoopi wants all of us who could really use and extra $1000 a month benefit from that but Whoopi herself.

Andrew Yang's 1000 bucks a month plan + Whoopi's face =  🤑.  She's so damn excited at the idea of maybe finally being able to unload all of those family members who have been riding her jock all these years.  The Family Goldberg must have expensive tastes.  The clothing line must not be bringing in enough extra walking-around-money for the clan.  Maybe the book deal will.  Probably not. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I think Woody Allen was probably given the benefit of the doubt at the time of the initial investigation due to his fame and reputation.  If he was just an anonymous person, things might have been looked at differently.  

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Joy was in a Woody Allen film. Manhattan Murder Mystery. It was released in 1993 so filming would have been during or right after the allegations. I'm actually quite surprised Joy is so dismissive of it.  I wonder if she would feel the same way if instead of it being Woody Allen it was Joe Schmo from Yonkers.

I'm really surprised by Joy as well.

• Love 8

Nutty just said that S.E. Cupp is one of her closest friends.   Of course.   Everyone who gets mentioned on this show turns out to be one of her 'good friends'.   Lol.   As if that bitch has any friends.  

Did anyone else see how, when she moved the position of her chair closer in to the table, she then couldn't fit herself into it because there wasn't enough room between it and the table?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

The first segment was a shitshow. Why am I torturing myself with this nonsense? 

And where is Ana? ☹️

Yes, but it was worth it to see Joy mock Meghan. 😂

Joy says can I finish a sentence,  then plays Meghan's game, and waves her hand and says never mind.  Joy then laughs wiggles in her chair and says I'm going to play this game now. 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

Meghan says if she were in Congress, she wouldn't retire because she's a fighter. Once again, unnecessarily bringing herself and her family into the conversation.

And Joy mentioned tax breaks to the rich being one of the reasons for all these Republican retirements. Delusional Meghan laughed it off and said, "no, that's not it." How funny that Meghan, of all the ladies at the table, flat-out dismissed the notion. I won't say anymore because it's off-topic, but I wish Joy would've expanded on what she said...

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 21
7 minutes ago, lusinia said:

So if Meghan didn't interpret it the way "everyone in the Democratic Party" did (so she says).  Now she's starting to think she's qualified to speak for everyone.

Sanders' statement was clear - if anyone is hearing it through a prism, that's the problem.  Even Whoopie understood exactly what he was saying.

Did Meghan just tell Joy she could say something "...if it's factual"?  I can't even decide what to say about this.

Meghan did say that under her breath.  She's so disrespectful.  Can you imagine if anyone said that about all the bullshit she spews. I mean,  Abby can't even add a point with out Meghan getting pissy. I wish these women would call Meghan out more.

Don't you love that Meghan dosen't even acknowledge Abby is on her "side". It's Meghan and her distorted thinking against the liberal table.

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Boy, this Pamela Anderson interview is awkward.  And, once again, Tubby McCain is telling someone in the audience to calm down.

I skipped the Pam Anderson interview. She is always awkward in interviews. I don't like how that makes me feel.....😂 I know that sounds crazy but hey whatever 😂

She was on one of my favorite game shows, Match Game, a few weeks ago ugh not easy to watch.

3 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Wow, Meghan is such a mega bitch. The way she just singled out someone in the crowd: "oh calm down, sir."

This Pam Anderson interview is awkward. 

What happened? With the audience member?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Meghan did say that under her breath.  She's so disrespectful.  Can you imagine if anyone said that about all the bullshit she spews. I mean her bestie Abby can't even add a point with Meghan getting pissy. I wish these would call Meghan out more.

Meghan should follow her own rule; we would hardly hear from her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

What happened? With the audience member?

Meghan was doing her usual condescending, gotcha questioning. It was about Julian Assange. The exchange was quite testy. I couldn't hear exactly what Pam said, but the crowd clapped for her and that's when Meghan snapped at some guy in the audience. The camera didn't pan to the guy so I don't know what he did, but Meghan told him to "calm down."

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Meghan was doing her usual condescending, gotcha questioning. It was about Julian Assange. The exchange was quite testy. I couldn't hear exactly what Pam said, but the crowd clapped for her and that's when Meghan snapped at some guy in the audience. The camera didn't pan to the guy so I don't know what he did, but Meghan told him to "calm down."

Ahh, thanks. She is so bizarre.  Who reacts like that to the audience? She loves to call attention to people who disagree with her.

• Love 11

I guess Ana couldn't make it because of the hurricane.  I don't care how strange Pamela Anderson is.  She was a guest on the show and Meghan's treatment of her was appalling.  Obviously the Powers that Be don't care or she wouldn't be back.

Another thing Megugh did today- Joy said, "Can I get one sentence in?" and the bitch says, "Well, if it's factual."

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

She was a guest on the show and Meghan's treatment of her was appalling.  Obviously the Powers that Be don't care or she wouldn't be back.

And that might keep guests away.  Why go on a show where you will be treated badly by a host?  How Meghan thinks Seth Meyers treated her does not compare to how Meghan has treated guests.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21