Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E30: Head of Household #10; Nominations #10

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

Why is it always Tommy’s job to keep Christie safe? I can’t believe (or maybe I can) that she’s being so selfish and petty. Tommy needs to let go of her. She’s just dragging him down. 

I agree 100%. Christie's so ticked that Tommy didn't work harder to win HOH, but she chose to drop early because she felt she wasn't threatened this week. 

I wish Nicole would have won.

• Love 13

I'm not sure what was funnier: Christie crying over being on the block for the 4th week in a row (AMERICA STILL HATES YOU, CHRISTIE. And parts of Canada), Nicole accurately clocking her own game as not contributing anything of value to the team, or like, Jess, like, not, like, picking up what, like, Jackson was, like, putting down in the HoH room and then, like, being, like, shocked when he finally, like, stopped beating around the, like, bush. 

Actually none of it was that funny, this season blows, and no, Show, I will not be giving my AFP votes to Cliff even if you keep cramming him down my throat. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure what was funnier: Christie crying over being on the block for the 4th week in a row (AMERICA STILL HATES YOU, CHRISTIE. And parts of Canada), Nicole accurately clocking her own game as not contributing anything of value to the team, or like, Jess, like, not, like, picking up what, like, Jackson was, like, putting down in the HoH room and then, like, being, like, shocked when he finally, like, stopped beating around the, like, bush. 

Actually none of it was that funny, this season blows, and no, Show, I will not be giving my AFP votes to Cliff even if you keep cramming him down my throat. 

You summed up my thoughts. Except I need to also add: how dumb stupid meathead is for thinking Jess is his true threat...not Tommy and not really Christie. WTF, dude!?!?!?!

Oh and Christie's tears are alligator!!! Fake AF!!

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 6

How the hell do you "forget" how someone looks or sounds ( or your dog, for that matter !!) after 60 or 70 days ?!?  Geez, exaggerate much ?  Such a damn drama queen. I just saw my niece and her kids for the 1st time in 2 years today, and she sounded and looked pretty much exactly like the last time I saw her ! The kids are growing up, of course, but they sound the same to me. And believe me, my memory is not what it used to be-- it's just that was such a dumb thing to say ( even for Christie ! )

I think Jackson/Michie will regret his noms if he does what he says he will. Screw the deals made during the comps-- put up Tommy and Christie !! Those 2 are going to skate right to the end if someone doesn't put them up together, and who does J/H think is going to do it ?? Cliff and Nicole sure aren't winning any HOH's. I really don't want to see either Christie or Tommy win, but if one of them does, it will really be Jolly's fault. They had more than enough chances to at least get rid of one of them & they failed. And besides, the idea that Jess is dangerous is just laughable to me !

• Love 8

Man the editors *love* making Jess look bad during/about comps. The replaying of her sure fall to her death over and over was classic. What is with every year someone not wanting to fall the two feet onto the mat below from these comps?

Snackson is really going to regret this if he really does vote out Jess. He's just blind to the threats. He sees the game going a certain way for sure and that thinking always will bite you in the ass. Hell Christie even stated today that after this not only does she feel she's through with her commitment to Holly/Jackson but that she's completely through with even working with them. GET CHRISTIE OUT!! So stupid to have kept her this long. 

• Love 7

I could see one of those edits coming before that dramatic fall Jess had and I rolled my eyes. But when they kept replaying it over and over, I found myself laughing at her. 

Its pretty rare for me to leave the couch when I’m watching something... but this cast/episode was so awful, I got up to put dishes away. Thankfully during that stupid Cliff dancing segment. I don’t dislike him, but that was over the top for me. 

My dream for Thursday is Christie leaving, and then someone takes out Jackson in the double eviction. Those two are so cocky and obnoxious. They need to go. Will this happen? Of course not. But I can dream... or perhaps even manifest it? Come on universe!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

When Nicole fell,  it was interesting to see that everybody came out to console her except Christie.  Hell, even Holly went out in the rain to pick her up and she wasn't even wet like the other guys.

Was I the only one rolling my eyes when Cliff was wrapping the towel around Nicole as she cried on the ground? IT'S STILL POURING WATER ON HER, DUMBASS. NOW HER TOWEL IS WET, TOO. GOOD JOB.

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"Like... Like... Like... Like, I suck ass."

^^ quote of the episode.

Sums up BB21 as a whole, too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

When Nicole fell,  it was interesting to see that everybody came out to console her except Christie.  Hell, even Holly went out in the rain to pick her up and she wasn't even wet like the other guys.

I would hate, hate, hate being in the BB house for reasons too numerous to mention, but tonight I thought how great it would be in my real life if every time I was upset, hurt, depressed or sick, a bunch of people appeared to hug me, give me food and drinks, to say "I love you! You got this!" It would be like being a billionaire or a Kardashian or something. 

Of course, afterwards they would need to go away, and they couldn't be plotting against me. 

Is that so much to ask? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I am an equal opportunity hater...I dislike everyone in this house equally. 

I will say though,  I will be one happy person when I no longer have to watch Holly run across the room to Jackson/Miche/Legohead, whatever his name is,  and straddle him! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I will be one happy person when I no longer have to watch Holly run across the room to Jackson/Miche/Legohead, whatever his name is,  and straddle him! 

The thing I feel the oddest about the whole Holly/Jackson thing is that they don't seem to have any "chemistry" no matter how much she straddles him I just don't "buy" them as a couple. At all.

• Love 13

Apparently Jess saw sharks in the mats from the way she screamed as she fell.

And I do not feel at all bad for laughing every time they showed the fall.

There is some watermelon farmer out there who is dancing because his entire crop was bought for Jackson.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Smart game play of Jackson and Holly making a final 4 deal with Cliff and Nicole. Sucked Nicole couldn't hold on, wanted her to win. That would have set Tommy and Christie going up with each other. Better game play by not letting Tommy win HOH. Stupid game play by targeting Jess. Thought it was hilarious when Jess kept on being like "are you serious?" and laughing at him. Should have put up Cliff as a pawn if he did have the votes to stay next to Christie.

• Love 2

I honestly don't see anyone winning besides Jackson at this point. If I didn't know better I'd swear this was taped a month ago the way the editors are focusing on Jackson as the eventual winner. Then again he has dominated this game since Week 1. I hate seasons like this where it's clear who's going to win early on and you just watch them cake walk to the final 2. Cliff, Jess and Nicole are useless and Tommy and Christie don't want to make any big moves. It's ridiculous to talk about putting a target on your back when there are only seven of you left. Someone has to do something and the only ones doing anything are Jackson and Holly. So long, everyone else.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mikewho said:

In general, I've liked Cliff.

But that borderline tearful segment of him dancing with his wife was the most obvious 'Vote me for AFP! See who I love! I'm so NICE!' pitch I think I've ever seen.

I still think that kind of segment is more the producers telling him to do it for the cameras.

Edited by amazingracefan
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, amazingracefan said:

I still think that kind of segment is more the producers telling him to do it for the cameras.

I’d say more so than that.  Cliff isn’t editing his own footage; that’s the producers’ doing.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

At least if Christie paraded around in her holey shirt there would have been something to talk about.   BTW, why is she walking around wearing a holy shirt without wearing a hooter holder underneath?

She wasn’t. She was in bed, crying and needed a tissue. She wrapped the blanket around her so she wouldn’t have to put it back on. 

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

Yeah, didn't care for the Cliff dancing segment either. Just FF'd straight through that. The house must be that boring with some of these segments they find funny, that aren't.

Yeah I ff'd too, but the sight of him dancing alone in fast forward did nothing but cement that any time I see him dancing I see the Ally McBeal dancing baby. Creeps me out a little.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't understand why she would wear a holey shirt without a coverup underneath.

My take was that she decided to lay down, & took off her bra to be comfortable.  When she got up, I think she intended to go right back to bed (not hang out or be seen), so rather than put her bra back on, she wrapped up in a blanket to stay covered.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2