Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Week 5, Part 1

• Start Topic

Tayshia needs to shut her piehole and sit the hell down.  Nicole is a big girl.  

And Clay needs to just ignore Angela.  Now.  Completely.  But he won't, because this is Paradise. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 11

Bachelor in Paradise: Jr High Edition

So this episode involves assorted whiners, busy-bodies, and gossipers, it looks like. Any chance there might be a little romance shoehorned in somewhere?

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

I think the twin sealed her fate on this show with her and her sisters immaturity on the first paradise or two that they were on . She’s attractive but I don’t think anyone would take her seriously to want something more than a fun outing with her 

• Love 4

JPJ went from being a fun side-show persona to being a creepy mc creepster. Can't wait for some interesting new guys to come on. And for JPJ to go home.

This show really likes when people cry. The promo leading up to this episode was all shots of different people crying. And now the extended scenes of people crying. Is that a fetish or something?

(I remember the foot fetish guy from a few seasons ago. I just don't remember his name.)

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

JPJ went from being a fun side-show persona to being a creepy mc creepster. Can't wait for some interesting new guys to come on. And for JPJ to go home.

This show really likes when people cry. The promo leading up to this episode was all shots of different people crying. And now the extended scenes of people crying. Is that a fetish or something?

(I remember the foot fetish guy from a few seasons ago. I just don't remember his name.)

Could someone teach this moron to stop shooting snot out of his nostrils?  People are walking around barefoot and that shit is disgusting. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Could someone teach this moron to stop shooting snot out of his nostrils?  People are walking around barefoot and that shit is disgusting.  

Just one more reason for that creepster to go home. If I were Taysha, I'd tell JOHN to buzz off. I'd rather be alone/celibate than hook up with that dude.

• Love 19
33 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Bachelor in Paradise: Jr High Edition

So this episode involves assorted whiners, busy-bodies, and gossipers, it looks like. Any chance there might be a little romance shoehorned in somewhere?

Totally agree. I keep switching back and forth on channels and this is horrible.  Why did anyone come if they can’t have any fun?

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Just one more reason for that creepster to go home. If I were Taysha, I'd tell JOHN to buzz off. I'd rather be alone/celibate than hook up with that dude.

And that is my point: Tayshia knows it is all with her.  She could step up between the two idiots and set them straight, bringing this whole sorry scenario to an end.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, b2H said:

And that is my point: Tayshia knows it is all with her.  She could step up between the two idiots and set them straight, bringing this whole sorry scenario to an end.

If only TPTB would let her ...

• Love 3

Nicole is a poor man's JLo wannabe. Looks like a pretty obvious nose job on her too. What's with these contestants who can't pronounce "relationship"?? Nicole has massacred it twice already and Nick Vile couldn't pronounce it either.

This show blows chunks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, BlackberryJam said:

Is Twin complaining to BLAKE about men using women? Hahahahah.

I know, right? (tm Emily) Editors had fun with the crickets sound effects with Blake sitting alone though.

So this Matt dude is Farmer Matt McDonald who got sent home early on Hannah's season? Okay, rock on. I hope he doesn't turn into a jerk cuz I liked him on the B-ette. The two minutes he was on anyway.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Wow, first time EVER to feel some sympathy for a twin.  

Sorry, no can do.  She went on one date with JPJ, and they had a nice time.  He did not declare his undying love, or propose.  Sure he should have told her sooner about his feelings for Tayshia, but he apologized for that.  But still, she has gone on, and on, and on, and on, and cried and cried and cried and cried.  (And I don't like defending JPJ, because he has behaved like a real ass in Paradise IMHO.)

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Oh no he didn't just blow snot!!  Nasty ass bastid.

I've only seen that once before, it was an old farmer outside in winter, when he had no hanky and was far from the house. WTH with JPJ, like he didn't know the camera was on him and that was going to be shown? I've been flipping channels yet I've seen it twice already.

Maybe he got paid extra for it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I find nothing at all attractive about JPJ.  Punk ass.

Oh no he didn't just blow snot!!  Nasty ass bastid.

I can objectively see that JPJ is a nice looking man, but he has the sex appeal of a Ken doll.  And he has trash manners. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I can objectively see that JPJ is a nice looking man, but he has the sex appeal of a Ken doll.  And he has trash manners. 

Yeah, it's in the eye of the beholder.  I think he's red and nasty and probably won't age well. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, stefinny said:

Somehow I missed this.  What happened to Sydney and Mike?  And where in the hell is Chris?

I think Chris and Katie have borrowed Harrry Potter’s cloak of invisibility.    

No drama means no air time.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I got really annoyed with Clay bitching about why Angela would come there when she knew he was there. 

That just proves he doesn't have a clue how this show works. It was scripted for Angela to be there just to eff with him.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I think Chris and Katie have borrowed Harry Potter’s cloak of invisibility.    

LOL! Best post of the night.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I've only seen that once before, it was an old farmer outside in winter, when he had no hanky and was far from the house. WTH with JPJ, like he didn't know the camera was on him and that was going to be shown? I've been flipping channels yet I've seen it twice already.

Maybe he got paid extra for it.

He probably saw how well the snot cries worked for Ashley I and decided to try it for more instagram money 

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Derek was totally auditioning to be the bachelor.    Probably how they got him to go along with the Demi farce.  

I completely agree. But I don’t absolutely hate it. It seems like it’s between Derek and Pilot Peter at this point. I wish it could be Mike but he’s had a pretty poor showing in Paradise so far so I think he’s fallen out of consideration.

But if Derek ends up being the bachelor and Tayshia shows up halfway through his season with regrets about their relationship, I’m out. 

• Love 6