Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Nauti Girls Need Love Too

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, dleighg said:

did they show what they paid? (It did look like an awful lot of booze was getting delivered to their table)

Not that I recall. But in Vegas they will charge between $350-$575 for a bottle which is normally like $40-$50. 😮 Not sure if the cost is higher being they are in France.

These are all the comments for this show so far?? Wow! Sure has tanked...possibly as bad as Travis. 

Those middle aged women were gross and horny. I don't think any of them have kids and that's a GOOD thing. Embarrassing. 

Travis takes Hannah's care as a "possible fling" but she sees him as a brother and someone to care for. Detaching is best for her bc he'll always be misinterpreting her concern for lust. 

Ben isn't playing for the cameras anymore. He is purely there for the work and self promotion and it is boring me. I used to love his cheeky self.

I'm jealous of Aesha's bum bum. 

That's all I've got. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

Not that I recall. But in Vegas they will charge between $350-$575 for a bottle which is normally like $40-$50. 😮 Not sure if the cost is higher being they are in France.

Bottle service is literally the most insane thing that clubs have ever convinced customers was cool “hey let me pay 10 times the price, have limited options and make the drink myself!” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

did they show what they paid? (It did look like an awful lot of booze was getting delivered to their table)

Hannah ordered a magnum, from what my memory of high school French would allow me to translate.   I think it was a strange move for someone who is supposedly worried about Travis overconsuming.

13 minutes ago, terrymct said:

Hannah ordered a magnum, from what my memory of high school French would allow me to translate.   I think it was a strange move for someone who is supposedly worried about Travis overconsuming.

It’s not her job to keep him from consuming and there is often a size you have to order based on the size of your party, it wouldn’t have mattered anyway since the guys immediately went to the bar when the drinks were taking too long for them to be delivered. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, terrymct said:

So everyone else is supposed to stop drinking because Travis can't control himself?  A fully grown man is responsible for his own actions.  Hannah (& others) have shown more concern for him than he deserves.

While I understand why the bunk cameras are there, they seem so invasive.  Did Aesha know her ass was full display?  The shot of Hannah stretching in her sleep bordered on NSFW as well.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, snarts said:

While I understand why the bunk cameras are there, they seem so invasive.  Did Aesha know her ass was full display?  The shot of Hannah stretching in her sleep bordered on NSFW as well.  

On Below Deck last season, Ashton put a towel or shirt over the bunk camera when things were getting intimate with Laura.  At least one of these yahoos has some discretion and sense of privacy!

• Love 7

So I really dislike Travis but at the same time that whole little exchange Hannah had with Travis about not ruining her night was pretty unwise and rude. I get why she brought it up, and she did it rather casually at first, which was good but then she got pretty condescending and I could tell right then that's when Travis decided to go against what he previously said to Jack about keeping the drinking to a minimum. 

I also didn't like Hannah confronting him at the place then calling him weird. I get that he's got issues and everyone is always worried about him getting fall down drunk but what I don't get is why Hannah continues to aggravate the situation by bothering him so much. Like leave him alone already. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

So I really dislike Travis but at the same time that whole little exchange Hannah had with Travis about not ruining her night was pretty unwise and rude.

I think practically every interaction Hannah has had with Travis with regard to his drinking has been counterproductive.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Special K said:

I think practically every interaction Hannah has had with Travis with regard to his drinking has been counterproductive.

She's so very stank. She also tries to have conversations about it while he's drunk or when he's drinking. I mean how stupid is she?  Sure she's talked to him about it when he's been sober but to try and touch on it during is just ridiculous. 

• Love 5

There is no way to have a discussion with Travis about his drinking that will be productive because he doesn’t think there is an issue. Even Anastasia who he slapped and told him honestly that she likes him when he is sober but because a completely different person when he drinks was not heard.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Special K said:

On Below Deck last season, Ashton put a towel or shirt over the bunk camera when things were getting intimate with Laura.  At least one of these yahoos has some discretion and sense of privacy!

Can someone put a towel over Aesha every time she is on camera?

At the very least it can muffle her extremely annoying voice.

Thanks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I watched the after show last night,  Jack basically admitted to enjoying all of the attention he was receiving from the desperate real house wives of below deck. While Sandy believes that they were fighting for her attention because women think it's sexy when a woman works in a male dominated field. Meanwhile Colin's boo boo has healed up, and Joao remains confused as to how Colin tripped and what he tripped on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, spunky said:

I watched the after show last night,  Jack basically admitted to enjoying all of the attention he was receiving from the desperate real house wives of below deck. While Sandy believes that they were fighting for her attention because women think it's sexy when a woman works in a male dominated field. Meanwhile Colin's boo boo has healed up, and Joao remains confused as to how Colin tripped and what he tripped on. 

Jack enjoying it alright, he looked like he was about strip off and join them in an orgy until Captain Sandy interrupted his fun.  Ayesha who?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bunnyette said:

Jack enjoying it alright, he looked like he was about strip off and join them in an orgy until Captain Sandy interrupted his fun.  Ayesha who?

He and Travis were lapping up all of the attention.

Edited by spunky
12 hours ago, terrymct said:

Or childish.  

Extremely. She’s the same person on the after show who said if her mother was acting like those guests she’d be embarrassed. Yet she’s constantly doing embarrassing things and has immature drawings on her wall.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, snarts said:

So everyone else is supposed to stop drinking because Travis can't control himself?  A fully grown man is responsible for his own actions.  Hannah (& others) have shown more concern for him than he deserves. 

No, but ordering a massive bottle does signal the start of large scale consumption.   

22 hours ago, Special K said:

Hannah is a pot stirrer, plain and simple.  Her one on ones with other crew members are rarely oriented toward making a situation better.

• Love 7

What they needed to do was leave him in the bar. An evening in the drunk tank might be a good lesson to him. Ben was a moron for helping him the way he did. If his buddy Jack wanted to help that would be fine but he was notably absent.

If I were Colin and Joao I would have organized a different outing. Let Travis, Jack and Aesha go out in their own. We have often seen various “couples” go out on “dates” when the crew was off. There is no law that says you have to put up with this. Don’t worry. Production would get a lot of drama if they did that.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, terrymct said:

No, but ordering a massive bottle does signal the start of large scale consumption.   

As did Joao suggesting that they go to the bar before it even got there but he is also no more responsible for Travis getting out of control than Hannah.

• Love 7
On 9/4/2019 at 11:50 AM, snarts said:

Production almost never misses a shot of Hannah in some state of undress either.  Either she has agreed to it, or doesn't have the choice of not agreeing to it.

• Love 2

It's not an accident that the charter guests often act out, over drink, gets in trouble with the water sports toys and have to be rescued, etc.

Not like Bravo has a website up inviting anyone to book.  I'm sure they screen and audition them.

Then once they're selected, they're encouraged to drink and let loose.

Just like the crew are when they have to go clubbing together.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, scrb said:

I'm sure they screen and audition them.

So when these women showed a propensity for talking about men's penises they said "book 'em"!

I could only think, I have never ever talked about anyone's penis with any of my friends. Ever. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, dleighg said:

So when these women showed a propensity for talking about men's penises they said "book 'em"!

I could only think, I have never ever talked about anyone's penis with any of my friends. Ever. 

Yea me neither....

OK I lied, I totally have. BUT I’d never do it while cameras were rolling. I’m classy like that. 

I heard Kelly Dodd from RHoOC on a podcast saying these charter guests were friends of hers. I thought—yeah, that tracks. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I heard Kelly Dodd from RHoOC on a podcast saying these charter guests were friends of hers. I thought—yeah, that tracks. 

I was listening to Radio Andy this morning and the host (name?, she does dead on impressions of all the HW's) said Kelly was living the life yachting along the Amalfi Coast and posting on her IG, I wonder if these are her cruising friends? I am too lazy to remember my IG password otherwise I would look.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Not having a reunion shows how badly this show has been handled.

The dearth of comments here is another indication that they don’t know what to do.

It’s ratings are up so it seems people are finding it.

• Love 6

The cold food issue is so bizarre.  Maybe the boat is really cold and they have to walk through several rooms to get to the table?  I was glad they showed Ben with the pan he'd plated and the pan was still hot and not on the burner.  That has to be the worst kitchen they've ever had on a yacht.  It looks like half the size of the others and then the stove doesn't work?  Induction burners do only work if the proper pan is on them, so they may shut off each time he lifts the pan for a toss?

Ben seems way older than everyone else.  Maybe he's just matured a bit.  He's certainly over yacht chefing.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

The cold food issue is so bizarre.  Maybe the boat is really cold and they have to walk through several rooms to get to the table?  I was glad they showed Ben with the pan he'd plated and the pan was still hot and not on the burner.  That has to be the worst kitchen they've ever had on a yacht.  It looks like half the size of the others and then the stove doesn't work?  Induction burners do only work if the proper pan is on them, so they may shut off each time he lifts the pan for a toss?

The cold food issue is dumb because no one seems to understand the following: they are eating on a deck, at night, and on the ocean with ocean breeze blowing. Of course the food is going to cool down rapidly. Furthermore, the guests have been shown to be so busy gabbing with each other for 5 - 15 minutes before eating their food. Big surprise! The food is cold.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

Hey - a magnum serves 10 5 oz. Think about the number of crew there.

That's ok for wine but Hannah ordered a magnum of Belvedere which is vodka. A standard vodka drink is a 1.5 oz pour. So that bottle had enough for 70 drinks. Add in the "cheeky beers" plus what was consumed before going out and that is a LOT of alcohol for 8 people.

• Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 10:09 PM, spunky said:

Extremely. She’s the same person on the after show who said if her mother was acting like those guests she’d be embarrassed. Yet she’s constantly doing embarrassing things and has immature drawings on her wall.

Eh, she's not a mother herself nor of the same age as the guests. She doesn't view herself in the same lens she's giving other generations. I still find her entertaining and with a good heart, and maybe whatever it is that she and Jack have going on is doing some healing for her. She can act out in a safe space. /extrapolation

I now have the impression that Hannah would really have liked to explore a boy-toy dalliance with Travis, especially with the overt Aesha-and-Jack-love-fest going on in front of her, and his continued preference for liquor over her just keeps stinging.  

And as my final speculation  - they must have thrown a lot of money at Ben to get him to come back after all he's been saying. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HouseofBeck said:

Eh, she's not a mother herself nor of the same age as the guests. She doesn't view herself in the same lens she's giving other generations. I still find her entertaining and with a good heart, and maybe whatever it is that she and Jack have going on is doing some healing for her. She can act out in a safe space. /extrapolation

I now have the impression that Hannah would really have liked to explore a boy-toy dalliance with Travis, especially with the overt Aesha-and-Jack-love-fest going on in front of her, and his continued preference for liquor over her just keeps stinging.  

And as my final speculation  - they must have thrown a lot of money at Ben to get him to come back after all he's been saying. 

I think Hannah just wanted a boy toy this season and has been unsuccessful.  I still find Aesha and Jack to be gross, but to each their own. Aesha could definitely benefit from some counseling, as she seems to over sexualize everything as coping mechanism.

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, spunky said:

I think Hannah just wanted a boy toy this season and has been unsuccessful.  I still find Aesha and Jack to be gross, but to each their own. Aesha could definitely benefit from some counseling, as she seems to over sexualize everything as coping mechanism.

I think Hannah is pissed Travis chose getting sh!tfaced over dating her.  Hannah repeatedly isssued an ultimatum to Travis, that there would be no dates if he was just going to be falling down drunk.  I’m guessing she thought he’d choose the dates over the drinks, and her ego was probably bruised when he kept up his drinking and didn’t seem at all concerned about her rules or missing out on their potential dates.  IMO, her whole “he’s like my brother” thing, while it may be true, was a bit of damage control, to make her seem not romantically interested after all.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, reallyjustjen said:

I think Hannah is pissed Travis chose getting sh!tfaced over dating her.  Hannah repeatedly isssued an ultimatum to Travis, that there would be no dates if he was just going to be falling down drunk.  I’m guessing she thought he’d choose the dates over the drinks, and her ego was probably bruised when he kept up his drinking and didn’t seem at all concerned about her rules or missing out on their potential dates.  IMO, her whole “he’s like my brother” thing, while it may be true, was a bit of damage control, to make her seem not romantically interested after all.  

This is spot on. Plus when she realized he wasn’t giving her any attention she decided to ask another coworker if they were interested in her. She needs to chill.

23 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Watching Travis makes me sad.  That is one of the worst drunks I've ever seen and I think this guy is going to have lifelong issues with alcohol and never will be able to quit.  

He seems like he's more of a bingedrinker than a 24/7 drunk, which is probably why he doesn't think he has a problem.

• Love 3