Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SVNBob

One Night Ultimate Games: Season 2

Thank you very much for a fun game @SVNBob!

Also, Phew!  I was starting to think that Biz also set off my evilometer, and that it was probably 3-3 just like it ended up being. That's pretty much when I said that I was done spit-balling.

2 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

ETA: and...  I probably shouldn't have said that last part, but I did and so it must stay.

Heh. I think it was too late for any of us to start worrying that we were now team bad guy. 

• Like 1

Yes, @SVNBob, good game, and lots of fun! Hopefully with a smaller group, @BizBuzz you could follow it a bit better? It’s pretty different from regular Mafia, more like a puzzle. It’s been awhile since I played one, so sweeping the cobwebs away was good!

6 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

Heh. I think it was too late for any of us to start worrying that we were now team bad guy. 

I just meant I thought it might clue in Buzz that she should tell saoirse that she was tempted and now a Henchman.  Then they could have changed their votes, and so on.  

Thanks for running another fun game, @SVNBob!  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

I just meant I thought it might clue in Buzz that she should tell saoirse that she was tempted and now a Henchman.

Yep, or even better, she could have told me that I was a henchman. I would have had no reason either way to know if that was true, but for sure I would have started to reason it out in the discussion and possibly pulled back my vote while I thought about it.

Poor @saoirse, so helpful to team SCOOP all along, only to end up tempted by the dark side. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1