Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Las Vegas National Finals Night 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

I think they showed some video from Jamie Rahn's wedding. I feel like there might have been a more recent one, too, but I can't think who.

Casey Suchocki

• Love 1
On 8/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, ClareWalks said:

ADAM RAYL. Good effing GAWD. That was...sexy.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know why I find him so hot, but yes..........

I yelled out loud when Najee fell. I can't believe it!!!!!

Danel Leyva was pretty freaking amazing considering he is just going on pure athleticism and not ninja training. Now that is an athlete! I hope he comes back next year.

Flex needs to re-create that swing to a cargo net in her ninja gym. What a heartbreak. I was seriously bummed by all the ladies on this episode. Barclay was a powerhouse, and seeing her short legs stick the jumping spider is amazing to me. I think she was so intent on getting through the course quickly she gassed out too quickly.......fingers crossed for Jessie G. and Alyssa B. next week.

• Love 2

Man was I bummed when Najee went out. And Michelle and Flex too.

im really glad Flip got through but worried he won’t be able to compete. He seemed like he was holding his leg completely up when he pressed the buzzer. 

Ill miss Travis too. Good on him for the comeback tho

• Love 1
19 hours ago, TiredMe said:

im really glad Flip got through but worried he won’t be able to compete. He seemed like he was holding his leg completely up when he pressed the buzzer. 

Maybe the do-over isn't such a good idea. Once you're out, take the next year to recover both physically and emotionally before you try it again.

Edited by eel21788

I could see that Flip was having a problem with his leg but I missed what he did to it.  What happened?

Travis Rosen has always been one of my great favorites.  I will miss him.

There are several people I'll be happy for if they make it through Stage 4 but my fingers are crossed for Daniel Gil.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, mlp said:

I could see that Flip was having a problem with his leg but I missed what he did to it.  What happened?

Travis Rosen has always been one of my great favorites.  I will miss him.

There are several people I'll be happy for if they make it through Stage 4 but my fingers are crossed for Daniel Gil.

Flip had the Safety Pass. In his first attempt at Stage 1 he lost his balance on the last balance obstacle and landed hard on the last platform before tumbling into the water.

• Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, EllenB said:

That wrestler guy with his highly annoying sidekick can please get off my screen and never return.

I'm sorry that Barclay Stockett's mother has cancer, but boo hiss to the whole family for letting her be filmed in the hospital.  I absolutely effing hate that.

I agree about the wrestler.

I buzzed through all backstories, so I missed her story, but was there any indication that Barclay’s mother didn’t want to be filmed, or that she wasn’t mentally capable of making that choice? If she wanted to be filmed, then why not? (Aside from it just being boring tv.)

When I watch the Olympics, I HATE the sob stories. For whatever reason, I generally am ok with the background/sob stories with this show. I guess because I just generally find the show inspiring. I do question sometimes the stuff that gets shown that fills up space when people get WWWA'd. A little less would be ok.

My pet peeve of any show is when there is something exciting going on and they cut away for a prolonged reaction shot to the crowd. I don't need that. Keep it on the action.