Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: Walking A Tight Rope

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How much money could they possibly be paid?  If you think about the cluster fuck your life will have to become in order to participate in this shit I doubt TLC is paying enough to cover the tab. I doubt they pay enough to even be able to fix the mess you would have if you wanted to go home.

I heard it's low.  Someone reported David said pay was $10k.  If that's true it would have to be plus expenses (flights, daily per diem, hotels, ubers, luggage etc).

Maybe these idiots say "geee, production will pay for that plane flight I needed, sure sign me up."

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

But there's way more than a TLC paycheck to consider. Even the "worst" participants get thousands of followers on social media and comments that stroke their egos. They are recognized on the street. They get interviewed and referred to as "stars" by newspapers and magazines. They are guests on talk shows. They get publicity for their business ventures. They are asked to endorse products. They are given freebies. People contribute to their Go Fund Mes. Even if they are Z List Celebrities for only a few months, the rewards can be quite lucrative

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But there's way more than a TLC paycheck to consider. Even the "worst" participants get thousands of followers on social media and comments that stroke their egos. They are recognized on the street. They get interviewed and referred to as "stars" by newspapers and magazines. They are guests on talk shows. They get publicity for their business ventures. They are asked to endorse products. They are given freebies. People contribute to their Go Fund Mes. Even if they are Z List Celebrities for only a few months, the rewards can be quite lucrative

Yes, This!  I should have added in my previous post the lure of money and fame is too much for them to resist. And of course, they're all angling to be on for another season, or to be on Pillow Talk or another Spin Off.  That's a big fat carrot to dangle.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How much money could they possibly be paid?  If you think about the cluster fuck your life will have to become in order to participate in this shit I doubt TLC is paying enough to cover the tab. I doubt they pay enough to even be able to fix the mess you would have if you wanted to go home.

As long as it’s more than the zero they were making before the show, they come out ahead.

Edited by DiamondGirl
Forgot a word - duh.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I heard it's low.  Someone reported David said pay was $10k.  If that's true it would have to be plus expenses (flights, daily per diem, hotels, ubers, luggage etc).

Maybe these idiots say "geee, production will pay for that plane flight I needed, sure sign me up."

He could have bought that water buffalo he owes Annie’s folks!!

• LOL 5
On 9/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, mamadrama said:

Talking about Jihoon being a few fries short of a Happy Meal, I worry about Jenny as well. I'm not saying that all 60 year old women need to act the same, and need to come across as old ladies, but in many cases she comes across as a pre-teen and it's kind of weird. 

Example:

- She accepts random friend request from someone with model looks and immediately trusts that it's the dude in the picture. 

- Guy starts writing her right away and uses all kinds of cliches-none of them personalized- and she never once questions why a guy like that would be contacting an average looking woman working an average kind of job-a woman nearly old enough to be his grandmother. 

- Most of us in this situation would be like, er, dude, fuck off. Not Jenny. Her reaction was to respond with, "You're just a player." Her first response was NOT to question his identity or why he'd be writing someone of her age when he's obviously younger and Instagram pretty, but to accuse him of being a "player"? 

Basically, she had zero trouble accepting that a guy like that would be flirting extensively with a woman like her-her problem with the issue lay in the fact that he was probably just looking for some booty? Unreal. 

It constantly amazes me how susceptible and desperate many women in their 60s are.  I know one who was still in her unhappy marriage when she fell for a scam.  The minute she sent me the photo of the guy I knew it was a scam.  They always say they're in the military, for one.  But she insisted she'd background-checked him and prattled on and on about how she was going to move across the country to be with him.  Then a few months later she told me she'd been scammed.  I know she notified police, so I suspect money was involved.  I'm in my 60s and widowed, but I have NO desire for any kind of man, foreign or otherwise.  I'm quite happy on my own.  But I do know women who are on these dating sites, so desperate for a man that they'll fall for anyone who says nice things to them.

If Jenny has been up front with Sumit that she has only $6000 to her name, then he's definitely looking to get rid of her.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

It constantly amazes me how susceptible and desperate many women in their 60s are.  I know one who was still in her unhappy marriage when she fell for a scam.  The minute she sent me the photo of the guy I knew it was a scam.  They always say they're in the military, for one.  But she insisted she'd background-checked him and prattled on and on about how she was going to move across the country to be with him.  Then a few months later she told me she'd been scammed.  I know she notified police, so I suspect money was involved.  I'm in my 60s and widowed, but I have NO desire for any kind of man, foreign or otherwise.  I'm quite happy on my own.  But I do know women who are on these dating sites, so desperate for a man that they'll fall for anyone who says nice things to them.

If Jenny has been up front with Sumit that she has only $6000 to her name, then he's definitely looking to get rid of her.

I'm 52 and widowed and I meet men the organic way!  Dating my high school crush and prior to that dating my hockey teammate!  I've noticed with my 28 year-old nephew on dating apps that all it does is open up the pool of people that you know are available but they basically give each other about 10 minutes or consideration -- if they don't hit it off immediately in person, they have a bunch of others they've swiped and they'll date next.  There's no getting to know each other slowly in an organic fashion.  And one of my friends (who is 40) would convince herself that she was in love with the man who swiped.  They'd basically plan out their lives together before they meet in person.  After meeting in person, it was a big let down either on her part of his.  

I'm told I'm attractive and much younger looking, so I can pull some quality men.  That said, if some six pack started messaging me on FB I'd side eye that.  I also have had friends my age fall for that and get scammed.  I'm always amazed at the stupidity and desperation.  If I wasn't dating my high school crush, I'd be perfectly happy on my own.

16 hours ago, Jel said:

Alternate Sumit theory:

Sumit is not married, rather he got into a car accident, and he didn't have insurance. So the judge sentenced him to be the other guy's butler.

He's been butlering like a mofo this whole time.

<Waving to fellow Seinfeld fans>

I think I love you.

• Love 10
On 9/5/2019 at 7:23 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

Does Jihoon have a criminal record in Korea?  I know he seems to live in the sticks but menial jobs are pretty plentiful in Asia.  Real jobs that is.  Do we need to add him to the “I have a secret” list?

I think at the end of this episode he was firmly added to that list. If I remember correctly. 

Tiffany and Roland have to be a little bit of acting. Maybe not the car ride but her "i don't trust you, you don't get to do this and this and this until I trust you" whole act. Because I don't see how Roland puts up with that.  Maybe if they had a long history and were together many years before the addiction caused issues. But not when you readily went into the relationship KNOWING the addiction was there. You don't suddenly get to turn this guys life upside down and treat him like a prisoner in his own home. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 9/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, vmcd88 said:

Jihoon didnt have time to get a job but he had time to dye his hair.  If I had a dollar for every time Tiffany said it's not gonna work because (insert reason) and yet stays I'd be rich.   Can you imagine the amount of time it's gonna take to watch Ronald 24/7 with a newborn.   I'm tired just thinking about it.  Anytime my husband, daughter and I talk about Jenny we call her "That Jenny?"  It will never not be funny.   Daugther in law Jenn was the real MVP of this episode.

Oh lordy, yes...Ronald could stuff a stick of dynamite up her ass and threaten to light the fuse, and the imbecile *still* wouldn't leave him.  Empty threats to an addict are a waste of breath.  He knows that moron isn't going anywhere.  

"THAT Jenny?" was a moment of pure reality gold, such an authentic reaction caught and so refreshing to see someone be so candid without first weighing their words and filtering themselves knowing the camera is rolling.  PRICELESS.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

Deavan- yes you are an idiot and you made a baby with an idiot you barely know (probably twice now).  His parents were giddy at being grandparents (adorbs) and the dog is the real star of the show.  I would watch his parents doing the dishes while the dog sat in a tiny dog high chair.  I love them.  Deavan and Ju-jitzu.....not so much.  They should sleep in the hall way.

Jenny and SUmit- I'm glad she has such a nice and sensible daughter in law and daughter, b/c she's an idiot.  Like Ceasar, Jenny should not be let outside unaccompanied or allowed to surf the internet on her own; it's led to this - a huge bad decision in a sea of them.

Cabbage patch faced Corey and Evilin- Very sad for him; I hope he has been able to grieve his father and I wish he would have come to his senses and stayed in the US and never returned to Evilin or given her another dime.  Evilin was probably interested in if there was an inheritance.

Tiffany- I think she is the biggest idiot on this show, because she's not just endangering one child with her selfishness, but now two.  At the very least, she should be going to counseling - either alone or with Ronald or BOTH to learn how to navigate the horrible situation that she chose to put herself and child in and then to bring another child into.

Pol and Sluggy- She did good to kick him out of the hospital.  I would have had MAD respect for her if she had told him to go get her some stuff at the apartment only to have changed the locks on him and he now has nowhere to stay in Brazil. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I meet men the organic way!

Yup..

Whole Foods stomps the internet

When it doesn't work out...

The humus is good.

Edited by artisto

I would have Jihoon and his parents sleeping in hammocks.....to deal with tight spaces, the production crew just strap GoPro cameras on the family and edit back at the hotel...

Careenie needs a closet makeover...her room looks like a Goodwill.....

Ronald, the poor man's Chris Pratt is a egotistical manipulator and pathological  liar.

Tiff is a gullible goose who looks into his insincere eyes and sees a lifetime of financial insecurity, his continuous lying, his anger for being poor and inability to dig himself out of the financial hole that he created with gambling....

Tiff will always be walking on eggshells....

• Love 4
22 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm 52 and widowed and I meet men the organic way!  Dating my high school crush and prior to that dating my hockey teammate!  I've noticed with my 28 year-old nephew on dating apps that all it does is open up the pool of people that you know are available but they basically give each other about 10 minutes or consideration -- if they don't hit it off immediately in person, they have a bunch of others they've swiped and they'll date next.  There's no getting to know each other slowly in an organic fashion.  And one of my friends (who is 40) would convince herself that she was in love with the man who swiped.  They'd basically plan out their lives together before they meet in person.  After meeting in person, it was a big let down either on her part of his. 

I’m 35 and a gay man who spent the first 20 years of my life in the closet. Early on while still in the closet, the only way I could meet other guys was on the Internet. This was in the late ‘90s — think AOL dial up days. Given the tech at the time you were lucky to get a single photo of someone given the lack of digital cameras, etc. It was easy to fall in love (more like lust) with an idea of someone. 

Let’s just say I learned about “catfishing” decades ago.  Meeting in person was a disappointment 99% of the time. (Man I could tell some stories!)

As tech matured and photos became more prevalent, then apps like Grindr (ugh) came on scene, I realized that even with photos, PEOPLE STILL LIE. The latest innovation - filters - has made it even worse. 

It’s been fascinating seeing the general straight population migrate to online dating and dealing with catfish, falling in love with obviously fake profiles, etc. It’s like “welcome to my entire ‘dating’ life from 1998 to 2005!”

I say all this to make this point: I find meeting in person, organically, is still the best way to meet people. There is something about a person’s energy and aura that does not come across in online profiles, no matter how accurate. On the rare occasions I do meet someone online, I always try to meet ASAP to see if there is a connection. ASAP as in that day or the next day. 

Carrying on for weeks, months, or YEARS online without meeting a person is so crazy and juvenile to me. And we have 60 year olds getting scammed right and left. It’s nuts. 

On topic for the episode: remember “The Shining” and how Shelley Duvall was a hot ass crazy mess who looked like shit the entire movie and was constantly hysterical and just so strange looking? Deaven reminds me of her in that movie SO MUCH. She and Jihoon should have their honeymoon at the Overlook hotel! Devil spawn Drascilla would fit right in!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

I’m 35 and a gay man who spent the first 20 years of my life in the closet. Early on while still in the closet, the only way I could meet other guys was on the Internet. This was in the late ‘90s — think AOL dial up days. Given the tech at the time you were lucky to get a single photo of someone given the lack of digital cameras, etc. It was easy to fall in love (more like lust) with an idea of someone. 

Let’s just say I learned about “catfishing” decades ago.  Meeting in person was a disappointment 99% of the time. (Man I could tell some stories!)

As tech matured and photos became more prevalent, then apps like Grindr (ugh) came on scene, I realized that even with photos, PEOPLE STILL LIE. The latest innovation - filters - has made it even worse. 

It’s been fascinating seeing the general straight population migrate to online dating and dealing with catfish, falling in love with obviously fake profiles, etc. It’s like “welcome to my entire ‘dating’ life from 1998 to 2005!”

I say all this to make this point: I find meeting in person, organically, is still the best way to meet people. There is something about a person’s energy and aura that does not come across in online profiles, no matter how accurate. On the rare occasions I do meet someone online, I always try to meet ASAP to see if there is a connection. ASAP as in that day or the next day. 

Carrying on for weeks, months, or YEARS online without meeting a person is so crazy and juvenile to me. And we have 60 year olds getting scammed right and left. It’s nuts. 

On topic for the episode: remember “The Shining” and how Shelley Duvall was a hot ass crazy mess who looked like shit the entire movie and was constantly hysterical and just so strange looking? Deaven reminds me of her in that movie SO MUCH. She and Jihoon should have their honeymoon at the Overlook hotel! Devil spawn Drascilla would fit right in!

Maybe we can be best friends (online and yet organic)?  When I read your post, I thought it could have been written by me.

Regards,
Red Rum

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

"THAT Jenny?" was a moment of pure reality gold, such an authentic reaction caught and so refreshing to see someone be so candid without first weighing their words and filtering themselves knowing the camera is rolling.  PRICELESS.  

Can you remind me when/where?  I've seen the whole season and don;t recall it exactly.  tia.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Can you remind me when/where?  I've seen the whole season and don;t recall it exactly.  tia.

It was in an episode before Jenny went to India, when Sumit was having dinner/drinks with his friends and telling them that Jenny was coming to India to live.  I don't remember the episode number, but it was quite a bit earlier in the season (and well worth a watch!).  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HelloOutThere said:

Amen to all!

There's also the people that I've been attracted to only AFTER knowing them for a while.  Sometimes there isn't much of an initial attraction to someone and then they become irresistible to you once you've had time to get to know them and watch them.  I think that's what hampered my nephew for a long time through online dating.  If neither were immediately attracted, the date was doomed.  That's why I agree -- organically is the best way to meet.  Join an adult class of some sort.  An activity that attracts singles.  Something where you see the person on a regular basis with no pressure.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Ronald, the poor man's Chris Pratt is a egotistical manipulator and pathological  liar.

Tiff is a gullible goose who looks into his insincere eyes and sees a lifetime of financial insecurity, his continuous lying, his anger for being poor and inability to dig himself out of the financial hole that he created with gambling....

In the race to the bottom she may be the dumbest of the Americans out of these 6  ( in the other show running at the moment, I give that honor to Avery).  If she was so determined to marry him, she should have spent most of her free time at Gam-Anon meetings to understand the problems she might face.  Attending a few open GA meetings might have helped., too.   It isn't like she had to use that time to learn a foreign language.

So where is the $$$ from that they are spending now?  It looks like they are living in the apartments that they looked at earlier.  Is his mother paying their expenses;  I suspect despite being his victim, his mother was a bit of an enabler to his addiction.

Jihoon---what's with the dye job?  is he trying to hide from someone.  What is his secret?  I thought for a moment, he might have another Baby Mama hidden away somewhere.  Maybe he is being blackmailed for something?  He seems about as honest as Sumit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Come sit by me.....I'll scoot over....

41 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I’ll bring the tater tot casserole

4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Maybe we can be best friends (online and yet organic)?  When I read your post, I thought it could have been written by me.

Regards,
Red Rum

5 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

I still meet people online but can I get in on this?  I can be that friend with the catchphrase.....given my lack of grace I'm partial to a Steve urkelesque "did I do that?"

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Deaven reminds me of her in that movie SO MUCH. She and Jihoon should have their honeymoon at the Overlook hotel! Devil spawn Drascilla would fit right in!

Creepy twins: "Come and play with us, Drascilla..." 

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Creepy twins: "Come and play with us, Drascilla..." 

7 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Agreed, Deaven does look like Shelley and I also think Abby Huntsman looks like them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

It was in an episode before Jenny went to India, when Sumit was having dinner/drinks with his friends and telling them that Jenny was coming to India to live.  I don't remember the episode number, but it was quite a bit earlier in the season (and well worth a watch!).  

Oh I think it have now, his friend(s) exclaimed it.  Yup.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Twopper said:

In the race to the bottom she may be the dumbest of the Americans out of these 6  ( in the other show running at the moment, I give that honor to Avery).  If she was so determined to marry him, she should have spent most of her free time at Gam-Anon meetings to understand the problems she might face.  Attending a few open GA meetings might have helped., too.   It isn't like she had to use that time to learn a foreign language.

Okay, I hate Tiff and Ronald like it is my job, and Ronald will always be Lord Douchebag to me, however, I was totally on his side with the whole ride to the car part store drama.  She goes on and on about not trusting him, that she is terrified every time he walks out the door, SHE will handle the money and no you can't have your own debit card, and oops I forgot my purse (sure you did)  and stop driving so fast!  He snapped (can't say I blame him) and said, this stops NOW.  This is MY life, MY debit card and stop talking to me and treating me like I am five.  Then, in her talking head, she says, with a totally straight face:  "I am not sure why Ronald got so angry with me."  Girl you are not a Rhodes Scholar, are you?  She needs to hear, like someone said upthread, the three C's:  You didn't cause it, you can't cure it and you can't control it.  So stop trying.  You are not in a marriage, you have Ronald in a hostage situation and Daniel is collateral damage.   Chew on THAT Tiffany.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, I hate Tiff and Ronald like it is my job, and Ronald will always be Lord Douchebag to me, however, I was totally on his side with the whole ride to the car part store drama.  She goes on and on about not trusting him, that she is terrified every time he walks out the door, SHE will handle the money and no you can't have your own debit card, and oops I forgot my purse (sure you did)  and stop driving so fast!  He snapped (can't say I blame him) and said, this stops NOW.  This is MY life, MY debit card and stop talking to me and treating me like I am five.  Then, in her talking head, she says, with a totally straight face:  "I am not sure why Ronald got so angry with me."  Girl you are not a Rhodes Scholar, are you?  She needs to hear, like someone said upthread, the three C's:  You didn't cause it, you can't cure it and you can't control it.  So stop trying.  You are not in a marriage, you have Ronald in a hostage situation and Daniel is collateral damage.   Chew on THAT Tiffany.

I think had she gone to Gam-Anon she would know the 3 C's.  I do think she is adding to the mix.  Of course, there is a difference between knowing what Gam-Anon teaches and applying it   It might help if he were in Gamblers Anonymous and she and his mother went to Gam-Anon.  I just don't think this is going to be a happily ever after story.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think had she gone to Gam-Anon she would know the 3 C's.  I do think she is adding to the mix.  Of course, there is a difference between knowing what Gam-Anon teaches and applying it   It might help if he were in Gamblers Anonymous and she and his mother went to Gam-Anon.  I just don't think this is going to be a happily ever after story.

Aren't they all already in those programs?

14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

All I can recall is he was in rehab at a place that called itself a "wellness center."  I came a little late to this but I think I have seen all the episodes and I don't recall any  support groups being mentioned other than what he encountered at the center.   On the other hand, I don't always watch with rapt attention and might flunk a test on this season. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

No, because Tiffany thinks she is above this - her love can cure him, don't ya know???  She should be, yes, but she is not.  Cause she is clueless.  And above it all.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No, because Tiffany thinks she is above this - her love can cure him, don't ya know???  She should be, yes, but she is not.  Cause she is clueless.  And above it all.  

Does the Gamblin' Man go to meetings? Does he attend therapy?  Does Tiffany go to Alanon meetings?  After care is important to anyone who is serious about sobriety. 

Side note, I read somewhere on this page about his gambling AND drinking addiction yet he drank at his bachelor party and Tiffany seemed to get over that but him driving to the auto parts store with his credit card was a deal breaker for her. 

And while we are talking about that, what in the world was she doing all day that she couldn't do her hair and make up on until 30 min before the store was going to close? 

Neither one of them have a job but she has a kid that needs attention but not so much she wouldn't be able to get ready for the day, (he is not an infant where all mom's know that getting a shower let alone putting make up on is near impossible some days, lol), what would have happened if he just left without her?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Yes! Deaven does look like Shelley's character in The Shining, and we know how that worked out for the real life Shelley. Take heed, Deaven. 

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does the Gamblin' Man go to meetings? Does he attend therapy?  Does Tiffany go to Alanon meetings?  After care is important to anyone who is serious about sobriety. 

Side note, I read somewhere on this page about his gambling AND drinking addiction yet he drank at his bachelor party and Tiffany seemed to get over that but him driving to the auto parts store with his credit card was a deal breaker for her. 

And while we are talking about that, what in the world was she doing all day that she couldn't do her hair and make up on until 30 min before the store was going to close? 

Neither one of them have a job but she has a kid that needs attention but not so much she wouldn't be able to get ready for the day, (he is not an infant where all mom's know that getting a shower let alone putting make up on is near impossible some days, lol), what would have happened if he just left without her?

@Baltimore Betty, I believe Rah-nold is okay to drink, Tiff asked him to not drink heavily.  That "wellness center", to me is probably a total for profit place that does not know what they are doing.  If anyone in that center knew that Rah-nold was engaging in a long distance relationship with a woman with a young child that was calling him dad and they were getting married 8 days out, we would have seen serious talks between the counselors and Gamblin' Man and with Tiffany when she arrived.  They would have seriously tried to convince both of them to reconsider but nothing is getting in their way.  Except for unemployment, addiction, serious trust issues, she is pregnant, he is a felon and she is unwilling to accept that she can't cure him.  Other than those pesky issues, I see clear skies!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That "wellness center", to me is probably a total for profit place that does not know what they are doing.  If anyone in that center knew that Rah-nold was engaging in a long distance relationship with a woman with a young child that was calling him dad and they were getting married 8 days out, we would have seen serious talks between the counselors and Gamblin' Man and with Tiffany when she arrived.  They would have seriously tried to convince both of them to reconsider but nothing is getting in their way.

The wellness center head guru told Tiffany that her coming was what had kept Ronald steady on the path to sobriety.....

I felt like he was saying she's responsible for his sobriety.  😮

As to the center asking them to reconsider, well it might have been cut, but I have my doubts they went that far

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

The wellness center head guru told Tiffany that her coming was what had kept Ronald steady on the path to sobriety.....

I felt like he was saying she's responsible for his sobriety.  😮

As to the center asking them to reconsider, well it might have been cut, but I have my doubts they went that far

See, and that is a giant tub of shit for telling her that.  They did, in fact, tell her SHE is responsible for his sobriety  No, I doubt that the center would tell them to reconsider if her coming was key to keeping out of casinos.  Now I know that place was a cushy place to stay with no real accountability to anyone.  Yuck.  

• Love 4
On 9/7/2019 at 10:36 AM, humbleopinion said:

I would have Jihoon and his parents sleeping in hammocks.....to deal with tight spaces, the production crew just strap GoPro cameras on the family and edit back at the hotel...

Careenie needs a closet makeover...her room looks like a Goodwill.....

Why should Deavan get the bed?. His parents are fools if they let these two bozos have it easy. They will never leave. 

I can see giving Deavan the bed for a short time, as a new mom, but once the baby is settled, no. 

• Love 2
On 9/7/2019 at 9:04 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

If she is “afraid” and “terrified” every time he is out of her sight, she should never have married him. Soon he will start playing the.    “ you are driving  me to relapse by not trusting me” “ if I fail it’s your fault”  card. I can’t fathom marrying someone that I was afraid to have leave my sight.  I want to be a partner, not a warden.

Rodney may not be an alcoholic, but I do think he would use alcohol as an excuse for relapsing.  And blame it on Tiffany—- “if I hadn’t needed a night out with my friends because of your constant monitoring, I wouldn’t have been triggered to gamble”

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If she is “afraid” and “terrified” every time he is out of her sight, she should never have married him. Soon he will start playing the.    “ you are driving  me to relapse by not trusting me” “ if I fail it’s your fault”  card. I can’t fathom marrying someone that I was afraid to have leave my sight.  I want to be a partner, not a warden.

Rodney may not be an alcoholic, but I do think he would use alcohol as an excuse for relapsing.  And blame it on Tiffany—- “if I hadn’t needed a night out with my friends because of your constant monitoring, I wouldn’t have been triggered to gamble”

Rah-nold has not been humbled by his rehab, certainly not thinking sober and probably has not worked thru many of the steps which of course would be Tiffany's fault because, (insert reason).

• Love 1