Type keyword(s) to search

The Nevarro News: The Mandalorian in the Media

• Start Topic

Last night at the Golden Globes, Jon Favreau, The Mandalorian’s creator, and Taika Waititi, who voiced nurse droid IG-11 and directed the Season One finale, kindly reminded us that we’re disrespecting the green tyke.

When The New York Times asked Waititi about baby-who-must-not-be-named, he said, “He’s not named Baby Yoda!” and that the baby does have a name, he knows what it is, and that he’ll “wait for Favreau to give that away.”

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a30415770/baby-yoda-name-reveal-taika-waititi-jon-favreau-the-mandalorian/

Sounds like we might find out next season what the baby's name is. I'm hoping that Mando is the one to name him. 🤗 But I feel like at this point, even once he gets a name, fans are still going to call him Baby Yoda. Unless the name is the most amazing, most adorable name ever.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, paigow said:

Yando. Yadin. Yodin.

Yando would be hilarious!   Wouldn't it be funny if Baby Yoda's name was something like... Patrick?  Or Steve?  Benjamin?  Horace?  Maybe Clyde?  🤣

I kind of think that Mando will find out Baby Yoda's name as he begins to learn more about him in his quest to reunite him with his own kind, or as he continues to try to keep him safe from evil people trying to get him.

But I wish it could be Mando naming Baby, since they are a clan of 2 and all.  What's the point of being a clan, and a father-son unit, if Mando can't do something fatherly like give him a name?

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

I guess YouTube recognizes that I have watched multiple reviews, recaps and reaction videos for each episode of The Mandalorian, and they now put suggested videos on my home page.  Today, a recap/discussion video popped up that I had not yet seen, from a channel I had never heard of.  Three guys (two of them were young men) were chatting about the season finale/Chapter 8 of the show.  One of them was pretty knowledgeable about it, and had very definite opinions on certain aspects of next season and other things. 

I kept trying to figure out where I had seen the opinionated young man before, and why he looked familiar.

I looked up the other Mandalorian recap shows on this same channel, and read some of the comments.

It turns out that the channel recommended to me by YouTube, with the Mandalorian recaps/discussions, features Michael Jackson's 2 sons, and one of their cousins, I think!  I had NO clue that Michael Jackson's sons had a YouTube channel where they discuss TV shows and movies!  (By the way, it is Michael's son Bigi ["Blanket"] who was the one who looked so familiar to me.)

It sounds like these guys are watching the show just as closely as we are.  Their channel is Film Family, and this is their discussion about Chapter 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiEI3xZz6FE

Edited by TVFan17

(Interior: Kamino Cloning Facility)

Dr. Pershing: Hello Mandalorian. You have returned FN-8675309.

Mando: What kind of baby name is that?

Dr. Pershing: I call him Finn.

Edited by paigow
  • LOL 2

It sounds like The Mandalorian was a recent addition to the line-up, but there will be a Mandalorian panel at the annual PaleyFest in March --

The Mandalorian panel, Star Trek: Picard, more announced as part of PaleyFest LA 2020

Since Disney+ is still new, and The Mandalorian was a breakout hit almost from the start, I expect there will still be a lot of Mandalorian coverage and press to promote Disney+ -- at least until they start adding in other new series.

When I was thinking of the possible events at which there could be Mandalorian discussion panels this year (and also possible news, trailers, announcements, etc.), I was thinking along the lines of the TCA Press Tours (if not the Winter one happening right now, then the Summer one in July), then Comic-Con in July and, of course, the Star Wars Celebration in August.  And next year's D23 Expo should have a Mandalorian presence too, assuming that the series continues beyond Season 2.

But I completely forgot about PaleyFest being a potential venue for a Mandalorian appearance, even though it's an event that happens every year, and it always features TV show panels.  March 22nd is the date of their panel, so hopefully there will be videos of it posted somewhere.

And in merchandise news...

Build-A-Bear will debut a Baby Yoda stuffed animal as customers scramble to get their hands on toys based on the adorable character from 'The Mandalorian'

and...

Baby Yoda is coming to a Build-A-Bear near you

and...

Baby Yoda is coming to Build-A-Bear workshops in a few months

(I think that Build-A-Bear or Disney should sell a version of Baby Yoda that comes with a floating pram, even if it's just a miniature figure.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, paigow said:
18 hours ago, saoirse said:

Seriously, Disney, please take all my money and make this happen

Give that money to Elon Musk so the floating pod would actually work....

Just make sure you don't ask Elon Musk to make a dancing Baby Yoda.

Giancarlo Esposito attended the Winter TCA Press Tour event for Better Call Saul a couple of days, but he also talked to the entertainment press about The Mandalorian.  If you Google something like "Giancarlo Esposito Winter TCA January 17, 2020," you'll find other articles about what he said about The Mandalorian, but this is one of them.  This one is not really a spoiler article -- other than to say we will see more of his character in Season 2, which I think everyone knew anyway.  But he talks about an interesting moment with Taika directing him (and his feet) in Season 1.

‘The Mandalorian’ Season 2 Will Give Giancarlo Esposito’s Moff Gideon a Bigger Role [TCA 2020]

In a video I saw with a different recap of what Giancarlo Esposito said at the TCAs about The Mandalorian (which was slightly more spoiler-ish), the person talking in it also mentioned that Season 2 of the show is going to wrap up production within a couple of weeks. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I came across some new, official shirt designs. It was hard to choose, but I ordered this "Little womp rat" shirt. 😊 That site is also currently having a sale with free shipping.

That's so cute!  I would probably get that.  Some of the unofficial designs for Baby Yoda merchandise are so adorable, like that shirt.  I have seen some other unofficial designs in which it looked like the artist was trying to make Baby Yoda look too lifelike.  That would be fine -- I'd love to have a little figurine or collectible that looked exactly like the baby, right down to the tiny teeth -- but the problem is that it's very hard to get something to look exactly like the baby without using whatever mold/tools/equipment/artists were used to create him in the first place.  Everything I have seen that was supposed to be realistic just looked like a slightly "off-brand" Baby Yoda -- or like a distant cousin of Baby Yoda! 😄  None of it was quite right or to my liking.

So until I see a realistic design that actually looks exactly like Baby Yoda, then I will stick with the more playful designs (like on the shirt above) that are working the cute angle and not trying to be realistic in any way.  I'd rather have something with an adorable drawing of the baby on it, or something with Baby Yoda-esque features, than to get one of the items that is supposed to be realistic but misses the mark.

In Disney's theme parks, of course they are selling some shirts and items with pictures of the "real" Baby Yoda on them, but the designs of the shirts are not great and they look very temporary for now -- they are the "Here's your Baby Yoda fix until we get the real stuff in stock" items! 😂  The better stuff is coming in a few months.  While I do think that a lot of official Disney Mandalorian/Baby Yoda merchandise will be released throughout the year (even after May, when some things are supposed to arrive), I wonder if they will also release another wave of merchandise after the baby's official name is revealed in Season 2.  Or will they just keep calling him "The Child" on shirts and mugs?  

I also think there might be surge of Mandalorian/Baby merchandise between August and whenever Season 2 of the show begins in the Fall.  August ushers in the huge, multi-day Star Wars Celebration at the Anaheim Convention Center, and Disneyland is also timing their annual Star Wars after-hours special event to coincide with the first night of that Celebration.  They always have special characters, food and merchandise available for their after-hours hard ticket events, but I suspect they will try to incorporate some Mandalorian elements in there this time too.  They could easily get a Mando character in there to pose for photos, just as they have Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, Rey, Chewbacca, etc., posing for photos.  But how they handle a Baby Yoda character for a meet & greet would be very interesting, in terms of whether they just make a small, non-moving creature that Mando carries around, OR they try to get a small, waddling Baby Yoda character to interact with guests. 

• Love 1

Intense demand for a lifelike $350 Baby Yoda replica crashed its seller's website upon its debut

Sideshow's page -- https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-the-child-sideshow-collectibles-400369

Oh, I love him!  He's $350, but this is the sort of realism I want if I am going to look for a realistic Baby Yoda.  I'll also look for the whimsical drawings and artist renderings of Baby Yoda on shirts and mugs too, but if something is going to be realistic, it had better look as close to Baby Yoda as possible. 

I won't be getting this Baby Yoda anytime soon just because of the hefty price tag, but if money were no object I would snap him up in a heartbeat (and it sounds as though others are doing that very thing).

Edited by TVFan17
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So far, the confirmed list of Mandalorian panelists at PaleyFest LA 2020 (on March 22nd) is:

(In Person)

Jon Favreau
Dave Filoni
Pedro Pascal
Gina Carano
Carl Weathers
Ming-Na Wen
Ludwig Göransson
Rick Famuyiwa

But it also says "Additional participants to be announced" for most of the panels.  This is according to the PaleyFest site - https://www.paleycenter.org/2020-paleyfest-la-lineup

I would have to imagine that either Giancarlo Esposito is not available to appear that day (since I think this panel was a late addition to the PaleyFest schedule), or that he will be added in later.  But he really should be there, since he is a fairly significant part of the story line. 

I also wonder if Deborah Chow might be added in, as the two episodes she directed in Season 1 were fairly well-regarded.  (And it's not like she's busy filming the Obi-Wan series yet or anything... 🤣)

I see that the Paley Center for the Media YouTube channel has short clips from PaleyFest panels of previous years.  I didn't scroll through all the playlists, but I hope they post a full video of the Mandalorian panel after March 22nd and not just a series of 5-minute clips.   Here is their channel, in case you want to subscribe to it to see the clips from the Mandalorian panel in March, after it happens - https://www.youtube.com/user/paleycenter/playlists

I'm not sure when the panels and guests for San Diego Comic-Con are announced (since the event is not until July), but I would be truly shocked if there was not someone from The Mandalorian team there, with a preview clip for Season 2 in hand.  The only reason why there might not be a Mandalorian presence at SDCC is because the big Star Wars Celebration is taking place one month after SDCC, and the Mandalorian team might want to save any previews or bits of news for that specific Star Wars convention.

• Love 3

Yay!  The show is returning in October, which is better than November! 

"Disney's Bob Iger Teases 'Mandalorian,' 'Falcon & The Winter Soldier' and 'WandaVision' Dates" 

Edited to add:  Since I first posted the above title and link, the Hollywood Reporter edited their article to include extra details.  They also changed their title to:

"Disney's Bob Iger Considering 'Mandalorian' Spinoff Shows"

One added bit of info is this:

During an earnings call, Iger revealed that The Mandalorian season two will debut in October and will go beyond season two, "including the possibility of infusing it with more characters and taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series."

So that means we will get at least a Season 3, right?  That's what "beyond season two" means to me, although it seems there is the chance that there could be spinoff shows.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

He also said:

During an earnings call, Iger revealed that The Mandalorian will return in October and will go beyond season two, "including the possibility of infusing it with more characters and taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series."

I wonder what characters they'll introduce that will get their own show? Maybe Boba Fett, but would they want to have two different shows about Mandos at the same time?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, pezgirl7 said:

He also said:

I wonder what characters they'll introduce that will get their own show? Maybe Boba Fett, but would they want to have two different shows about Mandos at the same time?

That specific part of it was not in the first version, with the original title I linked.  But THR added it in and changed the title, which I mentioned in my comment.

I, too, wonder who the focuses of possible spinoffs would be, who they would introduce in The Mandalorian, etc.   I can speculate that maybe they have future plans for Baby Yoda away from Mando, and they could possibly follow the baby's journey with someone else.   I don't know if that's the path they would take, but it is one possibility given how popular the baby has become.

But I suppose they could introduce any number of new characters -- both good people and bad people -- who play some key role on The Mandalorian and end up on a different show.  lol  It's an intriguing thought.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Yay!

I think it is good that now there are other Disney+ series getting ready to premiere, as they probably want to eventually get to a point where they can keep them rolling out without huge gaps in between new series and seasons.  So they've got one slated for August, and then The Mandalorian in October, and then another series in December.  With any luck, maybe they'll get something significant into a February 2021 slot, and just keep them rolling along as consistently as possible.  That probably helped bump Mando and the gang to October instead of being stuck with a November premiere again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

I think it is good that now there are other Disney+ series getting ready to premiere, as they probably want to eventually get to a point where they can keep them rolling out without huge gaps in between new series and seasons.  So they've got one slated for August, and then The Mandalorian in October, and then another series in December.  With any luck, maybe they'll get something significant into a February 2021 slot, and just keep them rolling along as consistently as possible.  That probably helped bump Mando and the gang to October instead of being stuck with a November premiere again.

They really need to since a haven't watched anything on there since The Mandalorian ended.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

They really need to since a haven't watched anything on there since The Mandalorian ended.

I was surprised at how slow their rollout is. They really should have gone 1, 2, 3 with shows, Star Wars, Marvel, Star Wars, Marvel, etc etc.

I am looking forward to The Clone Wars, as well as the other planned Star Wars shows (Obi Wan and the Rogue One prequel). However, the waiting is killing me. Glad S2 of The Mandalorian will release a month earlier

In a way, I kind of hope Disney+ slows down a bit with the idea of Mandalorian spinoff shows and doesn't delve into creating them for at least another year or two. 

I may be alone in this way of thinking, but I was actually fine with the cast of Season 1 of The Mandalorian as it was, with random people popping in for guest appearances here and there.  I don't need or want an overly crowded regular cast in every episode, especially not in Season 2, with too many new people I need to learn about in a short season.  I wouldn't care if they brought no one from previous Star Wars movies or animated TV series on the show and just kept this series centered around the group we now know or have already met - unless one of those existing Star Wars characters can help in Mando's quest to find the baby's own kind.

I still think there is a lot more to learn about Mando himself, both in terms of some of his past jobs coming back to haunt him in some way, and also seeing his ongoing struggle with wanting to be a kinder, less violent Mando who is taking care of this child, or a softer Mando who might want to revisit Omera and her merry band of krill farmers.  I also feel that there is more to learn about Cara and Greef, not to mention Moff Gideon.  I'd like to know more about the Armorer.  I'd like to know more about Fennec Shand.  Needless to say, there is plenty to learn about Baby Yoda.

I know that Mando will have to meet new (or new-to-him) people and creatures as he flies around the galaxy, from planet to planet, in Season 2 -- but I still hope that the primary focus remains on the characters we already know, at least for a while.

But I can't wait for the show to return in October, and for the various places we might see or hear about Mandalorian press, panels and previews in the spring and summer!  Bring it on!

3 hours ago, magdalene said:

I miss the show and our adorable little green bean. When can we expect some season 2 teaser footage and a trailer?

There is a chance of a teaser at PaleyFest on March 22nd (in Los Angeles), during the Mandalorian panel.  If not then, I think the next really strong chance of a teaser or trailer is at Comic-Con in July (that seems to be the place where various series' teams show trailers for new seasons).  And if not in March or July, then almost definitely at the Star Wars Celebration in August (in Anaheim).

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

I think I would prefer more episodes of The Mandalorian, as opposed to having two shows run at the same time, in the same universe. At this point, I don't think any of the guest characters are interesting enough to deserve their own show. If Mando ends up giving the baby to someone else, I suppose there could be a Baby Yoda show. It could also delve into that baby's backstory. But I'm not sure if I could handle seeing the baby with anyone other than Mando at this point. 😢

• Love 5
20 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I wonder what characters they'll introduce that will get their own show? Maybe Boba Fett, 

It would be like Castaway ...Several episodes inside the pit, talking to a skull named Solo....following his eventual escape, he finds that the Guild has declared him dead.....

• Love 2

Between customers crashing the Sideshow Collectibles website to order the $350 realistic figure and now this Funko Pop development (see link below), The Child -- adorable, cuddly, giggly, Force-choking Baby Yoda -- is a big hit.  (Bob Iger also promised that there would be more merchandise coming soon when he announced that the series is returning in October.)

"Baby Yoda Is Already Best Selling Funko Pop of All Time"

(Note that The Hollywood Reporter could change the title of this article or even edit it to add in extra details, but the link should remain the same.)

• Love 1

I don't know how credible this report is (see link below), but several series I have followed have wrapped up or are wrapping up at 5 or 6 seasons -- so it is somewhat believable that 5 seasons might be the goal for The Mandalorian (especially if each season consists of only 8 fairly short episodes).  Those other series seemed to recognize that it was best to not overstay their welcome.  Not every show needs to run itself into the ground (I'm looking at you, The Walking Dead!).

"Disney Reportedly Has Plans For Five Seasons Of The Mandalorian"

Once again, I'm not sure how accurate or credible this report is, but the YouTube channel "Emergency Awesome" is claiming that there will once again be 8 episodes of The Mandalorian in Season 2. 

I guess that's not hard to believe.  In fact, if the guy who is talking in the video linked above is correct, then Marvel's 2 series premiering this year (in August and December) are only getting 6 episodes each (though their episodes might be longer and have higher budgets) -- and "6" was a number that was floated around for the number of episodes in the Obi-Wan series too (though that could have changed during all of the delays and script rewrites).

So, basically, it sounds as though we are lucky that The Mandalorian has 8 episodes (even if they are shorter than other series' episodes), as it doesn't seem like that is going to be the norm for some of the Disney+ original series.  There could come a time -- maybe in Season 3 and beyond -- when the Mandalorian seasons are cut down to 6 episodes as well, so I will enjoy the 8 while they last!

The Emergency Awesome guy also speculates (he has no info -- he is just guessing) that Season 2 will probably begin on October 9th.  I was kind of thinking it might begin on October 16th if they start with 2 episodes right off the bat again, but October 9th makes sense if they start with only one episode the first week.

• Love 1

Casting news (3 separate articles):

WWE's Sasha Banks reportedly Filming Scenes For 'The Mandalorian'

The Mandalorian has reportedly cast WWE star Sasha Banks for season 2

WWE's Sasha Banks Reportedly Will Appear in 'The Mandalorian' Season 2

Also... to revisit the topic of a couple of weeks ago, when we learned that there will be more Mandalorian post-Season 2, and that there is a possibility of more characters being added in, with an additional possibility of those added characters getting their own series...

I have only seen Bob Iger's comments about The Mandalorian pulled from the Earnings Call transcript and quoted in various online publications, podcasts and live streams.

It seems like a lot of people are interpreting what Iger said as that the "infusion of more characters" is coming in Season 2, and that anyone added in Season 2 could possibly get a spinoff.  A lot of people are also interpreting what Iger said as that the original characters in Season 1 could get their own series.

However. what I took away from what Iger said is that all of the possible infusion of characters and spinoffs would happen after Season 2.  He didn't say anything about the original, main series characters we already know possibly getting their own series in any of the quotes I've seen (although that could certainly be a possibility).  And he never said that the infusion of characters would happen IN Season 2 (although I'm sure we can expect more guest appearances, like what we saw in Season 1).  He said:

The priority in the next few years is television with The Mandalorian Season 2 coming in October and then more coming from The Mandalorian thereafter, including the possibility of infusing it with more characters and the possibility of taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series...

To me, the "more coming... thereafter" means after Season 2 -- so, in other words, Season 3 and beyond.  And he is suggesting that the possible characters infused into the story would be in that same time frame.  He says nothing about the original characters getting their own shows, now does he say anything about a possible infusion of characters in Season 2.  Season 2 was already in production and close to wrapping when this Earnings Call took place, so I think Bob Iger was referring to what comes after Season 2.

In other words, what I am thinking is that Disney is essentially looking a few years ahead -- if the rumor is true that they hope for a 5-season run of The Mandalorian, then that would mean the series could end somewhere around 2023 or 2024 (depending on whether or not they keep the same schedule and same number of episodes each year).  That's 3 or 4 years away, and I suspect they are looking at ways to continue The Mandalorian in some capacity when the series ends, even if it means creating new shows to fill the void, starring the characters who were "infused" into Season 3 and beyond.

Here is the full transcript of the Earnings Call, just for context:

Walt Disney Company (DIS) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript

Edited by TVFan17

Now that I hear the little noises he makes, I love him (although the face is still not quite as cute as the actual Baby Yoda)! --

Also, here is an article with pictures - https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/baby-yoda-merchandise-waiting-finally-69067339

I also saw a photo on Instagram of a Baby Yoda backpack from Loungefly, which will be sold in Disney parks this year.  Loungefly makes a lot of backpacks for Disney, and some of them are very cute, but I didn't like the look of the Baby Yoda version.  They could have made a better one. 

Edited by TVFan17
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

The Animatronic Baby Yoda is already sold out as a pre-order at Shop Disney's site! But Amazon/eBay have it if anyone here was thinking about it. Due out just in time for Christmas.

And just in time for the next wave of Mandalorian mania to have swept the nation, as Season 2 should have just ended at that point.  Baby Yoda will be fresh on everyone's minds and will have captured even more hearts, I'm sure.

Actually, that price is not too bad compared to what I expected.  Plus... he has the little Mythosaur pendant that Daddy Mando let him keep.  I love him!  

• Love 1

Baby Yoda fans may want to check out today's (02/21/2020, in case some see this post later!) edition of the Macanudo comic strip. Even comic strip authors are getting in on Baby Yoda fun!

Baby Yoda, Macanudo style...

Just an update from my post yesterday: Amazon now says "Currently Unavailable" in terms of the Animatronic Baby Yoda (usually says that when an item goes out of stock!). The eBay link I also added is also gone, but new eBay listings have more pre-orders.

As does ShopDisney.com after selling out yesterday; the pre-order link there is now back. Not sure for how long, so act fast if you want the little guy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I fully expected a Mando character meet & greet/photo op in Disney parks at some point this year.  I'm not sure about at Disney World, but I assumed the meet & greet would debut at Disneyland during the after-dark "Star Wars Nite" event that coincides with the big Star Wars Celebration convention in August.

What's interesting is that WDW News Today (who have been wrong before) reported that there is a Mando meet & greet in the works for Disney's parks, and they even named the source who originally broke that news.  However, their source (a publication called "In The Know) has since removed their own Mando meet & greet article, while WDW News Today has kept their article up on their site. 

“The Mandalorian” Character Meet and Greet Coming Soon to Disney Parks"

I'm sure there is a Mando meet & greet coming to the parks this year, sooner or later, but I wonder if the In The Know people got in trouble for posting the info before Disney had announced it. 

It could be something Disney is carefully working on, particularly where it comes to how to integrate Baby Yoda into a meet & greet.  He's so tiny -- I'm not sure if they'd bother trying to have someone much taller dress up as the Baby to pose for photos with Mando and the guests.  But they also can't just hand the guy in the Mando suit a stuffed Baby Yoda to pose with and call it a day.🤣  And if they have Mando posing without the Baby, I think a lot of guests would be disappointed. 

Edited by TVFan17

From the Star Wars Explained YouTube channel...

This is a short video -- just a little over 7 minutes long -- but it's worth it, as it shows the variety of Baby Yoda merchandise at the Disney+ Showcase (part of the New York Toy Fair).  I even love the tiny LEGO Baby.  And it shows the cooing, giggling Baby in his pod.  You will also see a finished Build-A-Bear Baby Yoda.

Edited by TVFan17

I got so caught up in posting about Sasha Banks, the Mando character meet & greet and all the Baby Yoda merchandise in this thread that I let an important *rumor* slip past me.

Apparently, one big rumor is that Robert Rodriguez and James Mangold might be directing episodes in Season 2 of The Mandalorian.  (You can bet that whatever episode Rodriguez is responsible for will be action-packed and probably as violent as Disney will allow him to get on the show.)

Bryce Dallas Howard is also rumored to be coming back to direct, along with Rick Famuyiwa and Carl Weathers.  And both Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni are said to be directing too.

There will also be "a few exciting guest stars," according to this IB Times article -

"'The Mandalorian' Season 2: New Directors And Merchandise Details Surface"

Also, there is a Disney+ presentation in Europe on March 5th, and I have seen a couple of different sources speculate that there could be some Mandalorian-related news at that presentation (although I still think we will get most Mandalorian news in the summer, but... we'll see).   StarWarsNews.net posted about the March 5th event --

"Disney to Reveal Exclusive Content at Disney Plus Launch Event on March 5 With Special Guests"

Edited by TVFan17