Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E26: Live Eviction #8; Head of Household #9

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Analy-eze looked like she was stuffed in a sausage casing.  Maybe she borrowed one of Tommy's frocks from Pretty Woman.

Snackson was eating in just about every shot of him.

Why is Nick always taking off his shirt or running around the house shirtless?  Ain't nobody wanna see dat!  If I NEVER see your Charlize Theron as Pocahontas tattoo again, I will die happy.

At least we got to see the unforgettable Jessica's reactions during martes de tacos.  Hola, famila!  It was a mix of confused, constipated, angry and sad.

This season's house must have walls made of papier mâché.  These people seem to be able to spy on the stealthiest of whisperers - or maybe they just aren't whispering.

I anticipate this prank week to be a weak prank.  Few of Grodner's "twists" ever seems to have much of an affect on the game. 

Why would any woman wear a dress that when she stands up she has to pull the bottom down and then pull the top up?  smh, lol.

Was Jackson eating?  I'm pretty sure he was chewing because when he'd bring the bottle up to his mouth he'd spit in it.  Same way when he was talking to Christie he'd pull something from his mouth and drop it in the bottle.  Am I nuts?  (It's ok to tell me if I am.  😊 )

55 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

If I NEVER see your Charlize Theron as Pocahontas tattoo again, I will die happy.

I at least give him points for looking like he went to a tattooer that was actually an artist! I dislike the image but it's a well done tattoo and you don't see many. A lot look like someone's 5 year old did them (see Dean on BiP). However his always taking his shirt off is odd indeed.

Someone mentioned that it looked like Julie had a marijuana leaf necklace so maybe that's what she's talking about?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

How Christie pulled off that Taco Tuesday plan and it worked is beyond me. I was rooting for Jackson and Holly to start working with Cliff, Nicole & Jess to get the rest out. But now, Jackson should get evicted just for not following through with his plan. With Holly winning HOH wonder which direction they'll go now.

• Love 1

Usually the show is edited to make it seem like something unexpected will happen and then the exact expected thing happens. EG we all thought Christie was a goner but then the show edits it to look like maybe she's going to stay but in the end she goes. So call me shocked and surprised when she didn't!! Good game play on her part I guess!

Honestly, I'd rather see her win over Jackson or Holly so maybe it's a good thing she stayed? But really, I'd rather none of those 3 win. 

Edited by Samwise979
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Can anyone explain the necklace remark to me? Maybe it's because it's the crack of dawn, but I don't get it. 

It’s a marijuana leaf. Who knew Ms. Chen-Moonbeam was a pothead? Maybe that’s why she seems to be having so much fun this season.😂

• LOL 3

Really can’t stand Christie but at this point I don’t even care, I think she should win it.  That was good gameplay on her part.  I don’t like her at all, but it doesn’t matter, I don’t have to like her to respect her good vs. their stupid gameplay.  I cannot understand why they ever let her stay.  Those HG are morons, and Jackson is the moroniest moron who ever played this game, which is crazy bc last week he was growing on me.  But now I feel they all deserve to lose, and Christie deserves to win, as much as it pains me to admit it 

Concerning the HoH competition.

I was surprised they just accepted the bounce of the ball on the first go, after that I expected everyone to fling it down as fast as they could to get bounces as well.  It just wasn't that well designed, and when faced with the situation of the ball bouncing to the end production had to make a quick decision.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

Why is Nick always taking off his shirt or running around the house shirtless?  Ain't nobody wanna see dat!  If I NEVER see your Charlize Theron as Pocahontas tattoo again, I will die happy.

I've always thought it looks like Taylor Swift 😆

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

I'm fucking amazed that Christie is still in the house, that stunt she pulled on Taco Tuesday puts her in the Dan Gheesling tier.

I agree. Whatever one thinks of her, that was great gameplay, brilliantly executed.

Am I missing something? All of a sudden the whole house see’s Nick as some kind of master game player genius? All Because cry baby Christie said so?  Hell,I'm still baffled that he managed to graduate college, and become a therapist. 

How is Jackson not questioning Holly’s loyalty to him? When she worked so hard to convince Jackson, crying to keep Christie. I’m gonna laugh my ass off if Holly and Christie eventually get Jackson evicted.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

This competition (or something similar) has been done before.   I don't think it is a design problem.  If it were a design problem, TPTB would have made adjustments before they brought it back.   Good on Holly for taking advantage of the competition by rolling the ball so fast..

ETA:  TPTB had no choice but to accept the bouncing ball.  Unless they said before hand that if the ball bounces it doesn't count, TPTB were stuck with the results.  They can't change the rules after the competition starts, even if something unforeseen happens. 

It may have been exactly done before, but it mainly looked like a combination of two different games they do.  One is trying to balance something to the end of a platform, which they may have done this season already.  And the other is aiming towards slots that have different values.  This is what they tend to define as a skill competition.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Good on Holly for taking advantage of the competition by rolling the ball so fast..

Other people tried to roll fast and just fell off fast as well, it was aim and speed that got Holly to the end so I think it was totally fair... she just happened to nail it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I definitely see Hayleigh! What’s with people and their fugly or ridiculous tattoos this season?

You should have seen the last season of BBCan. Almost every houseguest, male and female, had various cartoons, art, words and scribbles from head to toe. Most had the full sleeve, back tattoos, etc. And of course many, many nose rings. 

I maintain that the generation just coming up is going to rebel, and declare their individuality and hatred of convention by refusing to have any tattoos or piercings. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2