Type keyword(s) to search

Community (LOL) Mafia

• Start Topic

You know what? You want a story? I'll give you a story to sink your teeth into.

Episode Who the Eff Cares? Let’s Get On With It

giphy.gif

Annie’s Boobs shoots Shirley.

Jeff and Annie make out.

Britta counsels a tree.

Abed watches Inspector Spacetime.

Fat Neil sits in the corner, crying about being invisible.

Magnitude goes 'Pop Pop' before inviting his friends Harry, Hermione, and Ron over to fly their brooms. Captain America comes to join them and it's a very fun party indeed. Leonard tries to sneak in but Snape and The Hulk team up to stop him.

giphy.gif

And then the Darkest Timeline gang crosses over and Evil Jeff and Evil Annie make out, but then they get confused with our world Jeff and Annie so Jeff and Evil Annie start making out and Evil Jeff and Annie burn down the cafeteria. Evil Troy comes to sing 'Evil Troy and Abed in the MORNIN' with Evil Britta dyeing her hair blue.

giphy.gif

Then everyone burns to the ground because the fire has spread too quickly

giphy.gif,

except Evil Jeff and Annie and Evil Annie escape and have a threesome and everything is awesome when you're part of a team. And the author sighs in relief because she has finally finished a round and HAHAHAHA I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M DONE! I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEE! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmk1q5fKnV1rd1qi0o1_400.gif

And then the author, craving power, goes to blow up the entire universe except for a little corner where it holds all of you guys hostage, and I cackle as I play Justin Beiber songs forever and ever and ever while I have ear plugs and Joel McHale by my side on a one sided glass so none of you can see....

giphy.gif

Expelled
Buddy: SVN Bob- NON-PLAYER. You just kind of hijacked the bar without permission so I had to get rid of you. But at least you're funnier than Jack Black on his good day.
Ian Duncan: BizBuzz- HERO. You constantly hit on underage girls and try to teach people lessons that don’t really matter. You don’t have any powers because nobody really likes you.
Garrett: SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. I told you to stay gone! Do I have to keep killing you? (butsecretlystaybecauseit'sfunny)
TMUNZ: Dean Pelton- SKETCHY HERO. You’re obsessed with Jeff Winger and costumes. You’re not the best dean for Greendale, but you care enough to want to save it. But mostly, it’s just Jeff. As a result, if Jeff is attacked, you do your duty and protect him, leading to your own demise. It’s a sacrifice you’re willing to take…hopefully Jeff appreciates it too.
photo fox-Chang- VILLAIN. You don’t know what you want in life. Spanish teacher, hobo living in the vents, security guard, back to being a teacher. As a result, you’re kind of ready for a chang. You sneak through the vents,  getting rid of students that you do not like. You also have the additional ability to listen in to one night conversation from a player, so also send in an additional name.
The Crazed Spruce- Troy Barnes- HERO and WATCHER. You are a former quarterback jock who has found his niche in air conditioning repair, the most secretive and most successful job opportunity at Greendale. As a result, you’ve gotten quite sneaky at watching people in the various hiding spaces that you’ve discovered. As a result, you are able to watch one player each night to see who visits them.
The Bird- SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. Don't worry, the bird's fine. But....gotta kill off my Kenny somehow!
MACHIABELLY: Pierce Hawthorne- VILLAIN and RECRUITABLE. Your friends have always ignored you for your ignorant, racist and homophobic behaviour. They didn’t even cared that you died, well in your eyes. However, you still have a soft spot and if you get three people to use their night actions on you, you will see that they actually do care and help fight against the other villain.

ATHENA: Shirley Bennett-HERO and MOTHER. You’re very protective over people, even if you constantly guilt trip them into believing in Jesus Christ. You can protect a player each night from death.

JAYKAY: Britta Perry- HERO and PSYCHOLOGIST. You say that you have mad psychology skills and that you are a good therapist, even when others disagree. Nonetheless, you are able to message me once per night about a player. But you aren’t the best therapist, so the answer may or may not be truthful. Or one that even remotely makes sense.

STACEY: Jeff Winger- HERO and PERSUADER. Being an ex-lawyer, you have charm and personality that brightens up a room. You’re also really, really good at giving speeches. As a result, you have a special ability to protect yourself from any lynches, but not night kills.

LISIN: Annie Edison- HERO and POWER CANCELER. You’re a smarty pants who enjoys competing and winning, but also sabotaging the other competition. As a result, your ability allows you to cancel anyone’s night ability, including nulling night kills if there is one villain left.

TJTRACK99: Abed Nadir- HERO and KNOW-IT-ALL. You kind of know things before most people. As a result, you will already be in knowledge of what your friends’ abilities are, but not necessarily who they are. You don’t quite have that aspect to you. So PM me a player’s name each night and I will reveal their character to you.

EGAVASC: Fat Neil- HERO..ish and INVISIBLE MAN. Nobody really notices your existence, except for Jeff Winger…on his good day. You are pretty much powerless and have no night abilities.

DOUGAL: Annie’s Boobs- MONKEY and AMBIGUOUS. You’re literally a monkey. You like to cause trouble and were named by Troy Barnes. You like to steal things, so you can use your night ability once in the game to steal a player’s powers permanently. You’ll just hide in the vent and report any info from that night ability to Ben Chang. You’re not quite working for the villains, but you’re certainly not opposed to helping them out if and when you do have information.

SILVERSTORMM: Magnitude- HERO. POP-POP! You’re a one man party that constantly says ‘Pop Pop!’ You are pretty much useless other than that.

Hey, you guys said you lynched me...and I take things VERY, VERY, VERY seriously. Like, way too seriously.

• Love 4

I'll chalk that one up as a win! Because I was totally going to kill six of you all by myself. Definitely was going to happen. For sure.

Apple pie moonshine for me, in honor of the Justified premiere tonight.

An LOL Mafia Coup was staged

...just noticed this – does this mean you're pronouncing it "ell oh ell mafia", stacey? Weird.

• Love 5

Well I still demand a play-by-play and description of the clues, jessie! Which character could you be? Hmm....how about Vicki?

giphy.gif

So yeah, I probably would have pushed to lynch Dougal, as I only thought he might be Shirley due to seeming to know about the protection early on. Not very good odds for him anyway :)

So who out there figured out I was Abed? Cause when I saw I got him I was like this:

tumblr_lwukw970XU1qbgyab.gif

And then I put in a bunch of references, and then only started using gifs with him in them.

• Love 4

Pffft. Well that was the craziest thing ever. Why did the villains kill TMunz? Because I was about ready to myself after I got back a psychoanalysis on him simply saying "TMunz Information." And Dougal, you lying, lying monkey.

(Hopefully I didn't alienate people playing Britta to the best of my ability, especially those unfamiliar with the show). And I still can't believe we kept nailing villains because I genuinely put zero strategy into my votes just to Britta the game. I Britta'd Brittaing it. This was a lot of fun, and I love, love, loved all of the gifs involved.

• Love 6

So yeah, I probably would have pushed to lynch Dougal, as I only thought he might be Shirley due to seeming to know about the protection early on. Not very good odds for him anyway :)

I thought that was pretty obvious from the story, though I did know it otherwise and maybe in retrospect should have been more careful about that.

So who out there figured out I was Abed?

I did during Day 1, which is why I stole your powers on Night 1. :)

Everyone was being super explicit about who they were – the only people I even investigated were JayKay (but in retrospect it became real clear she was Britta right after), and then to distinguish Athena/Spruce who weren't doing much hinting. I kept debating whether I should fake someone or just stay quiet about it – the problem if you fake someone is that then you're really obvious to them, but you also can't kill them until the very end....

• Love 5

I thought that was pretty obvious from the story, though I did know it otherwise and maybe in retrospect should have been more careful about that.

Ah, indeed.

I did during Day 1, which is why I stole your powers on Night 1. :)

I was wondering about that! So frustrating. Suffice it to say my PM's with jessie ended up including this:

tumblr_m4axz4n5FO1qfx748o8_400.gif

And this: 

Abed-Vampire.gif

And of course this:

95058-Abed-OH-YEAH-gif-Nicolas-Cage-G9VH

:D

Edited by TJtrack99
  • Love 3

Ok, so I'm gonna post some of the results from the course of the game, as well as awards because...yeah. And I might share some people's PMs, because some of them made me laugh. So those will be up shortly (legitimately! NO I'M SERIOUS,STOP LAUGHING!)

• Love 4

Prologue: Title: P
Clue One: Misfit Toys= Rudolph the Reindeer= animal= fox= photo fox
Clue Two: binoculars=stalking=photographs=photo fox

DAY ONE: Title: H
Clue One: “get you when you least expect it” = pounce = fox
Clue Two: Aikido + kidnapping movie = Steven Seagal = Belly of the Beast = Machiabelly **

**Good going for stacey on catching this clue pretty much right away. Too bad you didn't dive deeper into what it meant.

NIGHT ONE: Title: O
Clue One: blueberries= Machias, Maine Blueberry Festival= Machiabelly
The Villains attempt to kill Jeff (Stacey)
Both Shirley (Athena) and Dean Pelton (TMunz) protect Jeff; since Shirley has an active power, hers overrides Dean Pelton and he saves his bodyguard ability.
Troy (Spruce) watches Chang (photo fox). Nobody visits, and since the Villains are all chilling in the same place, Troy does not see anything.
Abed (TJ) loses his power as a result of Annie’s Boobs (Dougal) taking his power.
Britta (JayKay) investigates Annie’s Boobs (Dougal); finds nothing.
Chang (photo fox) eavesdrops on Britta (JayKay). Not much is discovered. It’s a slow night.

DAY TWO: Title: T
Clue One: stranger + black = Dougal
Ian Duncan (BizBuzz) is lynched

NIGHT TWO: Title: O
Troy (Spruce) watches Annie’s Boobs (Dougal)
Shirley (Athena) protects Jeff (Stacey) yet again
Britta (JayKay) investigates Dean Pelton (TMunz)
Annie’s Boobs (Dougal) noses around Britta (JayKay)
Chang (photo fox) eavesdrops on Magnitude (SilverStormm)
Villains try to lynch Jeff (Stacey) somehow.
Abed (TJ) tries to use power once again on Dean Pelton (TMunz) but can’t

DAY THREE: F
Heroes lynch Chang (photo fox)

NIGHT THREE: TITLE: O and X
Clue One: ‘Milady/Milord’= royalty= The Prince = Machiavelli= MachiaBelly
Villains lynch Troy (The Crazed Spruce)
Abed (TJ) tries power on Shirley (Athena)
Annie (Lisin) uses power on Troy (Spruce)

DAY FOUR:
Clue: green paint on stomach = belly
Heroes lynch Pierce (MachiaBelly)

NIGHT FOUR:
Shirley (Athena) protects Magnitude (SilverStormm)
Villain lynches Shirley
Abed has a mental breakdown

DAY FIVE: EVERYONE DIES. I WIN.
(in which the author got lazy near the end and stopped recording everything).

JESS' AWARD CEREMONY AKA JESS AND KITTY CAT IN THE MORNINNNN. 

Most Britta'd (in a good way): JayKay as Britta Perry. The moment I told Jay who they were (and went into a deep rant on my love for Britta), JayKay was on board with embracing the character of Britta pretty much immediately. There may have been few PMs between us but here are some of the great lines:

It seems that my natural therapeutic talents are supremely useful in that unobtrusive way that rarely effects anything. I'll continue down this noble but thankless road and examine stacey.

AND

It's tragic that Pierce didn't feel that he could reach out to me for help with his severe emotional problems but one of the hardest parts of being a renowned Greendale psychology prodigy is understanding that I can't save everyone. Even though objectively, I am completely capable of it.

That said, I would like to focus my near-omniscient interpretive mind powers on TJtrack99. Just for the conversation, really. My cat's still at the vet after a freak bowtie accident and... well, it's been lonely.

AND THE BEST ONE:

From my deeply insightful observations, the likes of which Greendale can only deride, I've determined that Dougal is a solid candidate for psychoanalysis. Obviously no practice is infallible, however. That's why the class I'm taking is called "Theoretical Psychology Credit." ...Right?

Most Britta'd (in a bad way): jessied112 as The Author. I'll admit that I screwed up on a PM to The Crazed Spruce because Spruce looked at photo fox that first night and initially, I mistakenly thought Spruce wanted to look at another player so I gave the wrong info. Then I realized my mistake and started contemplating about whether photo's other villains would be seen with Spruce/Troy's watching powers or if they just happened to also live with photo fox so how could that possible count? But then I decided to correct my mistake. 

Most Entertaining PMs: TJTrack99 as Abed Nadir. We have two pages of us going back and forth on gifs, the game and the fun in having Abed not get his info from the Dreamatorium and having mental breakdowns. Also, many mentions of how Spruce is suspect and all that jazz. I also Britta'd TJ and forgot to include Duncan as a character...oops

Most Hilariously Ironic Player Using Their Powers: Athena as Shirley Bennett. Ok, so the first two nights, she ended up protecting stacey/Jeff. But the funny thing is is that TMunz played Dean Pelton and his power was to protect Jeff at night if he was ever attacked. So I actually had to override the kill the first night, but then the second night I thought 'screw it' and let TMunz's power win out. So...I found that entertaining.

Unluckiest Player: The Crazed Spruce as Troy Barnes. Poor Spruce; always considered the villain.

Best Newbie: MachiaBelly as Pierce Hawthorne. You were a trooper through your first game, Machia. I was very impressed with how you thwarted people. I guess you REALLY wanted to stay a villain!

Best Ambiguous Player: Dougal as Annie's Boobs. You chose wisely, my friend. You chose very wisely on going on the villain's side. 

Best Trooper: Lisin as Annie Edison. Even through being sick, you managed to be around during the most pivotal moments. Despite only getting two night actions in, you did very well this game. Props to you. You're a true Annie Edison.

Awesome Team Player: stacey as Jeff Winger. I was so looking forward to people trying to lynch you and watching their faces drop when you talked your way out of it. But...you did get attacked twice so....good for you. Even when indestructable during the day, you ended up being indestructable at night too! Who knew? Oh right; you're Jeff freaking Winger.

Best Non Player: SVN Bob as Buddy/Garrett/The Bird/everyone possible. I just enjoyed killing you off.

Best Players: EVERYONE ELSE! ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME!! 

I was thoroughly entertained by everyone trying to find the clues. Oh, you know me; I'm so NOT complicated with clues...except for the random blueberry clue. But yeah, hoped you guys enjoyed it, even though I started getting really busy the last week and a half. 

• Love 5

Awesome Team Player: stacey as Jeff Winger. I was so looking forward to people trying to lynch you and watching their faces drop when you talked your way out of it. But...you did get attacked twice so....good for you. Even when indestructable during the day, you ended up being indestructable at night too! Who knew? Oh right; you're Jeff freaking Winger.

Aw, thanks for that!

I tried my best to get DL'd but when that didn't work, I decided to let my natural smugness shine through!

And I'd like to give a hand to my team, Shirley, Annie, and Magnitude, as well as Ian Duncan, for their assistance, as well as some yet to be named LOL Mafia vets for their advice... (BIG WINK HERE).

• Love 4

And I'd like to give a hand to my team, Shirley, Annie, and Magnitude, as well as Ian Duncan, for their assistance, as well as some yet to be named LOL Mafia vets for their advice... (BIG WINK HERE).

*ahem*

Most Entertaining PMs: TJTrack99 as Abed Nadir. We have two pages of us going back and forth on gifs, the game and the fun in having Abed not get his info from the Dreamatorium and having mental breakdowns. Also, many mentions of how Spruce is suspect and all that jazz. I also Britta'd TJ and forgot to include Duncan as a character...oops

I won an award, yay! Even though it was about the game driving me crazy, haha!

All my references to being Abed:

-"the hero you all deserve" - in the first Halloween episode (and another episode later), Abed is Batman.

-"Though I can see why Jeff would be thinking about bare things with Annie.......I'll be in my bunk." - this actually wasn't one originally, but jessie thought it was, as Troy and Abed famously had bunk beds

-"I'll need to find a quiet room and think on that for a while." - about the Dreamtorium

-"That's all I've got for now. Cool?"tumblr_ngi5zno9JW1tsnuq1o1_500.gif

-"I've always enjoyed the Abed/Annie friendship/relationship. Particularly in Virtual Systems Analysis, where she thinks she's helping him in the Dreamatorium but actually ends up saying "I broke Abed." But it has a happy ending :)" - since I knew Annie was a power canceler from my power, I figured she was blocking my investigative power. So I wrote all this to be like "Hey don't do that to me Annie!" (also, Virtual Systems Analysis is definitely the episode where I really truly felt like Abed)

-"Let's get this morning started off right, Heroes!"18707-community-troy-and-abed-in-the-mor

-"what should I do if I feel like a friend keeps holding me back from what I want to do? Hypothetically, of course." - I still thought Annie was canceling me

-Then I started using Abed gifs.

-"Don't blame me, Hermione and Willow and Dorothy Ann helped me do the research! Cool?" - I figured I'd make a bunch of pop-culture references (though I normally do that a lot anyway, haha!), and of course used "cool cool cool" again.

-"4 to defeat in Pile of Bullets" - I started leaving hints in my DL's, as Annie and Abed played this game

-"Cause I thought I noticed you hinting that you were Troy, but obviously that is not the case as my Spruce-bro was. (*shakes his hand* My apologies for doubting you. Sometimes even friends who like the same things fight.)" - you said something about a pillow that made me think you were hinting at being Troy, stacey. He's the one who builds the pillow fort in Pillows and Blankets, which I was referencing here.

-Then I had all those personal appeals (to stacey about my gif of Jeff and Abed dancing, and I still thought Annie/Lisin was canceling me)

-"0 to head into a Dark Night" - Batman again

-"3 to cut out felt goatees and embrace being evil" - Abed does this in The Darkest Timeline

For Lisin I definitely picked up on the pill thing, JayKay wrote a rambling paragraph that made me definitely think of Britta, the invisible thing I knew (from my power) meant egavasc was claiming Fa-aaaaaabulous Neil, and stormm I saw the enormity = magnitude thing. So I was still unsure on Athena and stacey, but when stacey was hinting at Jeff (Machiabelly had claimed him earlier) and Athena mentioned protecting people, that's when I realized my other line of thinking was right.

Awesome job, Heroes! In honor of our win, the first gif I sent jessie for this game:

tumblr_m476k0Mpaz1qghgnxo1_500.gif

• Love 6

* Double Ahem * ;)

• Love 4

Cries in corner because invisible

I guess this was in reference to something Community related?  However, if anyone was really invisible, it was me.  As Ian Duncan, I didn't even get a mention in any story until Stacy's ... Wahhhhhhhh ...

::giggle::

• Love 3
I guess this was in reference to something Community related?  However, if anyone was really invisible, it was me.  As Ian Duncan, I didn't even get a mention in any story until Stacy's ... Wahhhhhhhh ...

I...ahem...may have completely totally forgotten about you until you were...ahem....killed off....And I also...ahem...may have forgotten....ahem....about you for the...ahem...awards.

My bad.

• Love 4

Aw, thanks for that!

I tried my best to get DL'd but when that didn't work, I decided to let my natural smugness shine through!

Thanks stacey! It's nice to be recognised in some small way as I was kinda pleased with my performance this time, despite the fact I had no idea who anyone was so 99% of the self identifying refs went utterly over my head! This is where knowing the show that's being referenced really does help when playing the game imo. The fact I started the lynch on MB was mostly down to my mad sherlock'ing skillz (ok, ok, intuition) and being LOLMafia; finding a silly reason for starting it, aka a lucky hunch! Thanks to Buddy/Garrett/The Bird for his support, it was appreciated; even though we did lend up lynching BizBuzz oopsie! 

• Love 3

::giggle::

Oh this was just in response to the epilogue. It's what Fat Neil does. Cries in corners because invisible.

• Love 2

Jessie was concerned about the game not being funny, but I died laughing at my computer on the night I tried to psychoanalyze stacey and found out that she was Jeff. It wasn't even technically info related to the game, she just jeered at my boobs and I knew.

• Love 4