Type keyword(s) to search

Community (LOL) Mafia

• Start Topic

I was considering sitting this round out, but now I'm tempted....

1. Athena

2. CuriousParker

3. Machiabelly

4. photo fox

5. Silverstormm

6. The Crazed Spruce

7. jessied112

8. Lisin

9. TMunz

10. TJtrack99

11. JayKay

12. SVNBob

13. BizBuzz

14. stacey

15. MarkHB

16. Dougal

17. writingdreamer

Depending on how close the LOL round is to being done, I'm close to being ready to go. This is where the sign-up list was, but I could fit one or two more players in if there is still interest.

While Mad Men might not be the best fit for Mafia, I plan to have fun.

Edited by caprice
  • Love 8

Since it's still Night, I thought I'd bring us some Heroes news (as it's the show that brought us together on the other site in the first place) about the reboot. And since I also loved Chuck and think Zachary Levi is awesome, this is some fabulous news.

• Love 6

Episode Four: Rough Sailing

Act One: A Celebration of Accomplishment

Back at their headquarters, everyone was celebrating the taking down of Chang. Britta was trying to counsel people, because she figured there would be someone who needed her help, Troy and Abed were watching Cougar Town as a break (“we need our own Big Carl for these kinds of celebrations” Abed decided) and Jeff and Annie were cuddling and leaning against Fat Neil, who they mistook for a comfy chair (poor Neil, the mod says solemnly and she conjours up a day dream for Neil which involve many, many beautiful women because Neil deserves happiness and screen time too, goddamnit!).

“The battle isn’t over yet,” Troy spoke up as their episode ended. “We need to figure out how to stop Pierce now.” Shirley, who had been fairly quiet, spoke up. “Well, Pierce shouldn’t be too hard to persuade. I mean, he is still our friend, right?” she asked. Britta just gave Shirley a look of pity. “Oh Shirley,” everyone murmured. Magnitude suddenly popped up, said “Pop Pop!” and disappeared into the background again. “You’re right. We need to pop his balloon…or bubble,” Abed said, his finger up in the air as an idea came to him.

“I think I got a plan. It worked on Inspector Spacetime, when one of his companions went off and joined the other side temporarily. Now, here’s the plan…” Abed started before a bird swooped into the room through an open window. Everyone started screaming as Shirley immediately got out her gun and started shooting at the bird. Britta tackled Shirley, screaming “SAVE THE ANIMALS! JUSTICE FOR ALL LIVING THINGS!” Jeff covered his hair while Annie covered her boobs. The bird managed to dodge the colourful bullets and went right toward the air conditioning system, flying in. “WAIT, THAT BIRD HAS A NOTE ON ITS FOOT!” Troy yelled as he immediately got into the air conditioning system, expertly taking it apart. He turned and popped his head out to see Abed. “Don’t do it, Troy. Don’t split off from the group and be a hero,” he said. Troy grabbed Abed’s arm and squeezed, looking deep into his eyes. In the author’s head, a Celine Dion song started playing softly in the background.

“It’s ok, Abed. I’ll be ok. I will take one for the team. I’ll be back,” he said. The two continued staring at each other before doing their handshake solemnly, and then Troy disappeared into the vent.

Act Two: Come Sail Away

All was quiet, the only sounds heard was the banging in the air conditioning system that magically has become like a vent. There was silent sobbing coming from Annie and Shirley, touched by Troy’s courage. Abed stayed in front of the air conditioning system, waiting.

It felt like hours later when they all finally heard crawling and banging and then Troy emerged, a piece of paper in his hand. He hopped out of the air conditioning vent, a funny look on his face. Britta took the paper and read it aloud. “Haha suckers, I win. You’re down a friend,” she said before they all turned to Troy, who had a bright green paint spot on his stomach. He fell dramatically into Abed’s arms, who caught him.

“Troy, you made a noble sacrifice,” he said as he held his dear friend. Troy looked up, smiling weakly. “I did…what I could….I know…what they have…planned….cheese…” Troy panted out before falling silent, his head lolling back.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Abed screamed dramatically, looking up at the ceiling before back at everyone else. “Well, people do this in movies when their friends die,” he shrugged.

Expelled

Buddy: SVN Bob- NON-PLAYER. You just kind of hijacked the bar without permission so I had to get rid of you. But at least you're funnier than Jack Black on his good day.
Ian Duncan: BizBuzz- HERO. You constantly hit on underage girls and try to teach people lessons that don’t really matter. You don’t have any powers because nobody really likes you.
Garrett: SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. I told you to stay gone! Do I have to keep killing you? (butsecretlystaybecauseit'sfunny)
TMUNZ: Dean Pelton- SKETCHY HERO. You’re obsessed with Jeff Winger and costumes. You’re not the best dean for Greendale, but you care enough to want to save it. But mostly, it’s just Jeff. As a result, if Jeff is attacked, you do your duty and protect him, leading to your own demise. It’s a sacrifice you’re willing to take…hopefully Jeff appreciates it too.
photo fox-Chang- VILLAIN. You don’t know what you want in life. Spanish teacher, hobo living in the vents, security guard, back to being a teacher. As a result, you’re kind of ready for a chang. You sneak through the vents,  getting rid of students that you do not like. You also have the additional ability to listen in to one night conversation from a player, so also send in an additional name.

The Crazed Spruce- Troy Barnes- HERO and WATCHER. You are a former quarterback jock who has found his niche in air conditioning repair, the most secretive and most successful job opportunity at Greendale. As a result, you’ve gotten quite sneaky at watching people in the various hiding spaces that you’ve discovered. As a result, you are able to watch one player each night to see who visits them.

The Bird- SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. Don't worry, the bird's fine. But....gotta kill off my Kenny somehow! 

Enrolled:
1. Machiabelly
3. stacey
4. Athena
5. egavasc
7. TJtrack99
8. Lisin
9. JayKay
10. Silverstormm
12. Dougal

Oh no! Well, since caprice is now almost ready, we're speeding things up. You have until tomorrow Sunday at 4pm. So...speed things up! Let's get to lynching! There was one clue in this story! 

• Love 2

Hey. You guys lied. You told me Spruce was always a villain.

No.  We just usually try to lynch him is all.  But this is the second longest he's lasted in a game here, I think.

The Bird- SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. Don't worry, the bird's fine. But....gotta kill off my Kenny somehow! 

Damn jessie.  That's such a ...cheep shot.

• Love 4

Trooooy! No! RIP. Like Machiabelly, I would guess that "cheese" is the clue. Interestingly enough, there is a cheese made from sheep's milk called "acorn." We all know where this is going, right?

1 The Crazed Spru-

Arg, I forgot. Well, there's also one called "spenwood," which - right. Crap. I like the Lisin clue but then again cheese goes in bellies...

• Love 3

After some

intense-research.jpg

I believe that I would be willing to lynch Lisin and stacey. Dougal would be my next choice. Don't blame me, Hermione and Willow and Dorothy Ann helped me do the research! Cool?

In case I'm not back later:

1 Lisin (TJtrack99) 4 to defeat in Pile of Bullets

• Love 2

I'll have you know, I'm a true blue Hero, @TJtrack99!

O rly? Cause I thought I noticed you hinting that you were Troy, but obviously that is not the case as my Spruce-bro was. (*shakes his hand* My apologies for doubting you. Sometimes even friends who like the same things fight.) So therefore I call shenanigans!

SHENANIGANS.jpg

Also, I think I have Annie narrowed down to two possibilities. Though now I'm thinking of two Alison Bries and my mind is wandering off again...

• Love 1

O rly? Cause I thought I noticed you hinting that you were Troy, but obviously that is not the case as my Spruce-bro was.

Oh, sorry @TJtrack99, I was distracted, busy admiring myself in the mirror. I obviously didn't drop any hints that I was Troy, as I'm much better looking (indeed, the BEST looking student), but you are certainly putting out a very PIERCE-ing vibe to me...

• Love 2

Sorry to pop your bubble, but I know Stacey is a hero; for she has heroic hair (amongst other things!)… #jealous
However, it occurs to me that ’shenanigans’ is an anagram of ‘Gnash Insane’ which is what TJ must be doing right about now methinks, because, you be cRaZee dude.

*Walks quickly away from TJ's Piercing glare* 

• Love 2

I am a HERO! Hero I tell you! Cheese? Really?  But in all seriousness, I was just having trouble concentrating and since I can't take my old remedy for that I must just try harder! I will show you all how heroic I am! 

4 to DL Machiabelly (SilverStormm, stacey, Athena, Lisin), 1 to throw pies.

• Love 3

Oh, sorry @TJtrack99, I was distracted, busy admiring myself in the mirror. I obviously didn't drop any hints that I was Troy, as I'm much better looking (indeed, the BEST looking student), but you are certainly putting out a very PIERCE-ing vibe to me...

Actually, this all clicks with the other line of thinking I had. And by the way I'm not Pierce. Or Annie's Boobs. Didn't you like my dancing gif before, ?

@Lisin, if you are who you seem to hint who you are, I think it would be wise to consider who you're using Night actions on...

5 to DL Machiabelly (SilverStormm, stacey, Athena, Lisin, TJtrack99), 0 to head into a Dark Night

Edited by TJtrack99
  • Love 5

Ah geez, I missed the vote. ...But it's not the act of voting that's important anyway, it's the outspoken support for the right to vote that changes the face of history. Which I've noticed none of you have been displaying. For shame.

• Love 2

Episode Four point Five: One Song Glory

Act Three: Through the Looking Vent

Annie’s Boobs sat in the vents, staring out at Jeff and his group, watching them preparing for another battle. Everyone seemed too distracted with the loss of Troy (who really just went to his apartment to play some video games).  People were chatting quietly and Annie’s Boobs saw a sheet of paper along with Jeff’s phone on the table near the vent. The monkey grinned as he hopped out of the vent, going unnoticed as he grabbed the paper with the next plan and the phone, and then snuck away.

Annie’s Boobs crawled through the vents, past a sobbing Dean, until he got to Pierce’s headquarters. The older man in question was sleeping until the monkey woke him up. He took the phone and paper in question and then smirked. “Perfect. You get a banana,” he said as he handed the monkey the banana. Annie’s Boobs peeled it and started eating the banana, and everyone under the age of eighteen had their eyes and ears covered.

Act Four: Backfire!

“Where’s my phone? WHERE IS MY PHONE?!?!” Jeff demanded about five minutes later as he started flipping everything to find it. He spun around toward Abed. “Did you take my phone?” he asked. Abed shook his head. “This is just like that one episode with-“ Abed started before Jeff snapped out, “Do NOT compare MY life with a TELEVISION EPISODE.” Shirley stepped up graciously and tried to offer prayers to find the phone, but Jeff shook his head. Britta just laughed. “This is karma, Jeff. Kar-freaking-ma.” “For what? I didn’t do anything!” “For always being on your phone! Now you don’t have it! Now the earth is saved from more unnecessary signal boosts or something…enter some technological garble right here,” Britta said. Annie placed a hand on Jeff’s arm. “We’ll find the phone, don’t worry,” she said but Jeff spun  toward her. “Maybe you took my phone. Where is it, Annie?” Annie scoffed as she turned toward everyone. “Don’t pin this on me, Jeff. You lost the phone! And I’m glad!” she huffed before storming out dramatically.

Within seconds, everything was in chaos. For timing sake because the author has to go out in ten minutes, everyone started arguing with everyone about something. Everyone exploded as they all turned within seconds.

Meanwhile, deep in the abyss, Pierce was heard laughing at his accomplishment. Then he shot himself in the foot.

Act Five: Oh, How the Tables Have Turned

Guns were drawn out in the Winger Corporation as everyone turned on each other. People started shooting and splitting off in dramatic fashion, unknowing at the crumbling on the other side. And Annie’s Boobs sat on Chang’s thorn, crown on head as it was reigned the true Supreme.

Expelled
Buddy: SVN Bob- NON-PLAYER. You just kind of hijacked the bar without permission so I had to get rid of you. But at least you're funnier than Jack Black on his good day.
Ian Duncan: BizBuzz- HERO. You constantly hit on underage girls and try to teach people lessons that don’t really matter. You don’t have any powers because nobody really likes you.
Garrett: SVN Bob- NON PLAYER. I told you to stay gone! Do I have to keep killing you? (butsecretlystaybecauseit'sfunny)
TMUNZ: Dean Pelton- SKETCHY HERO. You’re obsessed with Jeff Winger and costumes. You’re not the best dean for Greendale, but you care enough to want to save it. But mostly, it’s just Jeff. As a result, if Jeff is attacked, you do your duty and protect him, leading to your own demise. It’s a sacrifice you’re willing to take…hopefully Jeff appreciates it too.
photo fox-Chang- VILLAIN. You don’t know what you want in life. Spanish teacher, hobo living in the vents, security guard, back to being a teacher. As a result, you’re kind of ready for a chang. You sneak through the vents,  getting rid of students that you do not like. You also have the additional ability to listen in to one night conversation from a player, so also send in an additional name.
The Crazed Spruce- Troy Barnes- HERO and WATCHER. You are a former quarterback jock who has found his niche in air conditioning repair, the most secretive and most successful job opportunity at Greendale. As a result, you’ve gotten quite sneaky at watching people in the various hiding spaces that you’ve discovered. As a result, you are able to watch one player each night to see who visits them.
MACHIABELLY: Pierce Hawthorne- VILLAIN and RECRUITABLE. Your friends have always ignored you for your ignorant, racist and homophobic behaviour. They didn’t even cared that you died, well in your eyes. However, you still have a soft spot and if you get three people to use their night actions on you, you will see that they actually do care and help fight against the other villain.

Enrolled:
3. stacey
4. Athena
5. egavasc
7. TJtrack99
8. Lisin
9. JayKay
10. Silverstormm
12. Dougal

Ok, so there it is guys. One villain down again. I had to wrap this up because I lost track of time and am heading out now. So, I also didn't include a clue in this story so...yeah. Send in your night actions for tomorrow, please! 

• Love 2

Pierce Britta'd it! :)

Ehem, Pierce made a small mistake. I never suspected that Machiabelly was shady, so good job! Too bad Bob wasn't playing Pierce or we'd have had him on our team on Day 2.

• Love 2

Too bad Bob wasn't playing Pierce or we'd have had him on our team on Day 2.

I've made some of ya'll that paranoid?  I don't know if I should be proud or scared.  And whether that was a compliment or not.

I guess for my own sanity and ego, I'll take it as a compliment and lean closer to proud.

• Love 3

Tomorrow...might be extended another day...oops. I've been studying and working on an assignment due on Wednesday for university (some of you guys are lucky to be out of school) so...yeah. 

As everyone who is actually out of school chuckles knowingly....

• Love 3

Offered in the spirit of LOLMafia:

ADVANCED CHAOS PRINCIPLES AND THEORIES

Chaos swirled around the study room, as Britta, Shirley, and Jeff continued arguing after Annie left the room. Abed was quietly observing all of them, turning from one to the next in turn. Then he went to the door, and yelled to those both in and outside the room;

“STTTTTTOOOOPPPPP!”

A hush fell. Abed gave a pointed look into the hall, before returning to the study room There were sounds of movement from the hallway, and then the door opened. In filed Leonard, Magnitude, Star-Burns, all led by Annie.

“Look at us, fighting amongst ourselves, over what is just a game,” Abed says. “Chaos already dominates enough of our lives. The universe is an endless, raging sea of randomness. Our job isn’t to fight it but to weather it together on the raft of life…”

“Cut the crap, Abed,” Jeff interrupts.

Shirley and Leonard speak over each other, “JEFF-REY!” “Yeah, cut the CRAP, Abed!”

Jeff shakes his head, “No, seriously. The time has come for us to take control of the timeline. Enough is enough, and we need to work together. Now whoever took my phone, just give it back, no questions asked…”

Everyone looked at each other, murmuring and shaking their heads.

“FINE.” Jeff exasperatedly blows out his breath. “Britta, Annie, can one of you call Troy and tell him to come back.”

“Oh, Troy never left,” Abed says, “He’s been down in the cafeteria, hanging out.”

“Great, get him back here pronto. Go ahead and call Ian Duncan while you’re at it,” Jeff says as he strides over to the vent. He pulls off the covering and starts pounding on the inside, while yelling, “Dean Pelton! We know you’re in there! Come out now!”

The Dean scooches out of the vent, dusting himself off, “Well, HEL-LO, Jeffrey! You’re looking very fine this…”

“Can it, Dean,” Jeff says, as the doors open and more students pour in, including Troy eating a Go-gurt. Ian Duncan walks from the direction of the Administration offices, “I say, Jeff, this seems right unorthodox. I was having myself a lovely little nap…”

“Shut up, Ian, we all know you’ve been hanging out over at HBO on Sunday nights, so just sit down there and put a lid on it.” Jeff says. Magnitude Pop-Pops in the corner, while Star-Burns looks around suspiciously…

Once everyone is in the room, even Pierce and Chang (Annie’s Boobs is peeking through the other vent), Jeff jumps up on the table, and starts to speak, “We are the only species on Earth that observe “Shark Week,” people…”

Britta interjects, “We’ve heard this one before, Jeff,” as Shirley, Annie, and Abed nod. Troy says, “Yeah, Jeff, like the first week of school?”

“My POINT is, we have free will! We can make things change! Look at me, I am AWESOME! And it’s time to do something with that awesomeness!”

The crowd is on their feet, nodding and agreeing.

“And here is what we’re going to do, people!”

1 to DL jessied112 (stacey), 7 to take back the night!

(Voting is open to all players, living and pretend-dead!)

Enrolled:
1. Machiabelly (Pierce Hawthorne- pretend dead)
2. The Crazed Spruce (Troy Barnes - pretend dead)
3. stacey
4. Athena
5. egavasc
6. BizBuzz (Ian Duncan - pretend dead)
7. TJtrack99
8. Lisin
9. JayKay
10. Silverstormm
11. TMunz (Dean Pelton - pretend dead)
12. Dougal
13. photo fox (Ben Chang - pretend dead)

Our love is weird and toxic, people! Never forget!

• Love 6

Offered in the spirit of LOLMafia:

ADVANCED CHAOS PRINCIPLES AND THEORIES

Chaos swirled around the study room, as Britta, Shirley, and Jeff continued arguing after Annie left the room. Abed was quietly observing all of them, turning from one to the next in turn. Then he went to the door, and yelled to those both in and outside the room;

“STTTTTTOOOOPPPPP!”

A hush fell. Abed gave a pointed look into the hall, before returning to the study room There were sounds of movement from the hallway, and then the door opened. In filed Leonard, Magnitude, Star-Burns, all led by Annie.

“Look at us, fighting amongst ourselves, over what is just a game,” Abed says. “Chaos already dominates enough of our lives. The universe is an endless, raging sea of randomness. Our job isn’t to fight it but to weather it together on the raft of life…”

“Cut the crap, Abed,” Jeff interrupts.

Shirley and Leonard speak over each other, “JEFF-REY!” “Yeah, cut the CRAP, Abed!”

Jeff shakes his head, “No, seriously. The time has come for us to take control of the timeline. Enough is enough, and we need to work together. Now whoever took my phone, just give it back, no questions asked…”

Everyone looked at each other, murmuring and shaking their heads.

“FINE.” Jeff exasperatedly blows out his breath. “Britta, Annie, can one of you call Troy and tell him to come back.”

“Oh, Troy never left,” Abed says, “He’s been down in the cafeteria, hanging out.”

“Great, get him back here pronto. Go ahead and call Ian Duncan while you’re at it,” Jeff says as he strides over to the vent. He pulls off the covering and starts pounding on the inside, while yelling, “Dean Pelton! We know you’re in there! Come out now!”

The Dean scooches out of the vent, dusting himself off, “Well, HEL-LO, Jeffrey! You’re looking very fine this…”

“Can it, Dean,” Jeff says, as the doors open and more students pour in, including Troy eating a Go-gurt. Ian Duncan walks from the direction of the Administration offices, “I say, Jeff, this seems right unorthodox. I was having myself a lovely little nap…”

“Shut up, Ian, we all know you’ve been hanging out over at HBO on Sunday nights, so just sit down there and put a lid on it.” Jeff says. Magnitude Pop-Pops in the corner, while Star-Burns looks around suspiciously…

Once everyone is in the room, even Pierce and Chang (Annie’s Boobs is peeking through the other vent), Jeff jumps up on the table, and starts to speak, “We are the only species on Earth that observe “Shark Week,” people…”

Britta interjects, “We’ve heard this one before, Jeff,” as Shirley, Annie, and Abed nod. Troy says, “Yeah, Jeff, like the first week of school?”

“My POINT is, we have free will! We can make things change! Look at me, I am AWESOME! And it’s time to do something with that awesomeness!”

The crowd is on their feet, nodding and agreeing.

“And here is what we’re going to do, people!”

1 to DL jessied112 (stacey), 7 to take back the night!

(Voting is open to all players, living and pretend-dead!)

Our love is weird and toxic, people! Never forget!

2 to DL jessied112 (stacey, SilverStormm), 6 to continue the coup, regain control and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat! WOOT!

• Love 3

Geesh, I was resting, when I heard someone call me!  Absolutely BRILLIANT!  Since I have been mostly invisible this whole time, pretend I am like the wind ... all you get are my effects:

3 to DL jessied112 (stacey, SilverStormm, BizBuzz), 5 to be noticed, and claim victory over being a wallflower. 

• Love 1

Anyone still wondering who I am? I'm no sociopath. I always know what I'm doing is wrong. I'm just a guy that doesn't like taking tests, doing work, and getting yelled at. So if you think about it, I'm the sanest person here.

PBlmKr7.gif

Jeff Winger, everyone.

• Love 6