Type keyword(s) to search

Community (LOL) Mafia

• Start Topic

Well I'm 100% Hero, re: The Red Hallway After Class, red hallway, interesting but totally way off that some immediately go to red wedding>GOT>me, I'm flattered to be so closely associated with GoT, truly! However we should consider that the colour red itself could be a clue? I don't watch the show so no idea whether there really is a red hallway?

This is interesting as I too picked up on the Hulk ref:

“He’s really angry and we wouldn’t like him when he’s angry…” - this reference I'm pretty sure is about The Hulk/Bruce Banner, whose initials are BB (sorry if I'm wrong, Biz!)

As for the bare/bear well ref; we say "it doesn't bode well", is 'bare/bear well' a commonly used phrase in the US?

Dougal said:

“This is just like that television show where the dude comes back from the dead. Totally different from that arc with the female coming back from the dead and then dying once more." – not sure what these are

Me either but perhaps we should look into which tv shows they are? As they could have actors names that lead to a clue/player? <--- grasping at straws!

Everything else I noticed has already been mentioned.

• Love 2

-"Act One: Suits is Law" - seems oddly phrased doesn't it?

Yeah, definitely. Is it a reference to something? I googled a bit but couldn't figure it out.

-"so that didn’t bare well for Jeff" - is this the right bare/bear? Though I can see why Jeff would be thinking about bare things with Annie.......I'll be in my bunk.

It's not, but I figured that was just a typo. Good call on the possibly-intentional Freudian slip there though. :)

-Don't remember if we know that there's a red hallway at Greendale or not. Possible GoT reference (I don't watch it though).

Quick googling didn't show anyone talking about one.

-“He’s really angry and we wouldn’t like him when he’s angry…” - this reference I'm pretty sure is about The Hulk/Bruce Banner, whose initials are BB (sorry if I'm wrong, Biz!)

Yeah, good call....

As always, the only one with more than one plausible thing pointing to them is again Spruce...lol. Your name is too referencable, you should pick a new one just for Mafia. :)

• Love 2

Me either but perhaps we should look into which tv shows they are? As they could have actors names that lead to a clue/player? <--- grasping at straws!

I was thinking Angel the series. Angel had come back from the dead as a vampire, and there was an arc where his ex Darla came back from the dead and then died. Darla's played by Julie Benz. Angel was David Boreanaz. They had a kid named Connor, played by Vincent Katheizer (sp?) who is I believe on Mad Men now. I'll defer to others this time to analyze if any of this is worthwhile info.

And I should make special note that my exact icon appears in this story - Troy running and crying. But before mob mentality sets in, I am a hero, though not Troy Barnes. So don't make the small mistake of killing me over it.

ETA for formatting and because during jessie's last game, clues were often hidden in the titles. I only know that because my power was knowing where clues were hidden. So keep an eye on them. The show Suits on USA is about lawyers iirc.

Edited by JayKay
  • Love 3

Episode One Point Five: Oh, How the Mighty Will Fall

Act Three: Oh, Dean

Dean Pelton sat at his desk, admiring a picture of Jeff that was hidden in his desk while eating a banana. He was humming some catchy tune as he stared at the picture, as if it wasn’t creepy enough. Suddenly, his phone rang, startling him out of his day dream of him and Jeff skipping through the meadows, hands held as the purple sun rose. Why purple? He wasn't sure himself; it was a weird day dream.. He picked up the phone. “Dean Pelton, here to serve all your wants and needs. Oh…yes? Wait, he’s what? Not again. I’ll talk to Professor Chang about living in the vents. Yes, I’ll give you a two percent upgrade. But do you accept course vouchers?” Dean Pelton inquired. He got his answer with the clicking of a dial tone. He set down the phone, raising up his hands. “I guess they don’t want a free class. Darn janitors,” he muttered before going back to staring at the photo.

He was interrupted again when the door burst open and Britta and Jeff stormed in, looking furious, and ridiculously sexy, at least in the Dean’s eyes. Jeff slammed a piece of paper down and Dean Pelton picked it up. “Well, hello Jeffrey. This is a pleasant surprise. Are you finally asking me out?” he asked as he started reading it. “No, this is what Pierce Hawthorne, who is very much not dead by the way, gave me this afternoon in my Law class, before he threw a stink bomb in the study room,” Jeff said as Dean Pelton gasped with shock. “I’m back, bitches and I’m badder than ever. This school is going down. –A. A? Who’s A?” Dean Pelton read. “I think he’s making a Pretty Little Liars joke. I might have gotten him hooked on it a couple of years ago,” Britta said sheepishly.  Dean Pelton grinned as he got up, clapping like a teenage girl getting her first boyfriend. “Oh, I love that show too!” he said excitedly before Jeff’s glare shut him up.

“Are you listening to us? We got Pierce Hawthorne gunning after us! We didn’t even know he was alive! How are you going to deal with this?” Jeff asked. Dean Pelton shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to Jeff, putting a hand on his chest. “I don’t know Jeffrey, but if we brainstorm together, we can think of something. My place, around seven? You bring the wine, I’ll bring, well,” he said before gesturing to his body. Jeff just walked out of the room in response. Britta seemed to think for a moment before walking out after Jeff.

Act Four: Lessons in Defense

Troy and Abed sat in the study room while everyone was out, trying to protect themselves from Pierce. Abed had Inspector Spacetime playing on his laptop and the two were watching it. Abed seemed to be fully invested in the show, but Troy was distracted. He finally put the show on pause and Abed looked at him. “We’re just getting to the best part, where the Inspector is about to fight the Glorgons,” Abed said. Troy faced his best friend (a relationship often mistook for a gay one…not that Troy would really object. He could already picture their lives ahead of them) and sighed. “I’m just concerned about what Pierce will do, you know? Remember a few years ago when he kind of went nutso when we ignored him and fake got sick just to teach us a lesson? Oh, and how he went all Dungeon and Dragons on Fat Neil?” Troy asked. Abed nodded, the scenes from those episodes appearing in his head.

“Of course I do. Those were classic episodes. But if I remember correctly, the issues were usually resolved by the end of those episodes. Well, just until the plot called for Pierce to be angry at us,” Abed reminded him. Troy just rolled with it. “Ok, sure, but he was really mad and he wasn’t the nicest guy back then. He had some pretty sick things on his mind. I lived with him, Abed. I know what he was doing…well, not really. He usually had himself locked up in his swing room. But still, he was….maniacal and I think he’s actually serious this time,” Troy said. Abed thought about it before nodding. “You’re right. We did resolve the issue though, during the paintball episode. He helped us win the $10,000 and that was what made us all friends again,” Abed said before a lightbulb popped into his head. He looked at Troy, who seemed to be getting the same idea. “Paintball!” both cried out together before doing their infamous handshake.

Act Five: The Start of World War III

“Paintball? Really? And you think that’s going to resolve these issues,” Pierce scoffed as him, Jeff, Troy, Abed and Dean Pelton all were in the dean’s office. Abed nodded. “Over the last two times of our paintball episodes, we solved problems that were unsolvable before. Like the Britta and Jeff sexual tension during the first season, and your distance with us in the second. It was somewhat therapeutic and helped us strengthen as a group, especially when we worked together to defeat City College from winning,” Abed pointed out. Dean Pelton shook his head. “Oh no, we cannot have another paintball fiasco on our hands. It cost us thousands of dollars to fix up the school the last time it happened. No, we cannot afford it,” Dean Pelton stated. Jeff seemed to think about it before turning to Pierce. “It’s not a bad idea. We haven’t played paintball in years. It could be a good way to get out some unresolved anger,” Jeff said. Pierce crossed his arms but thought about it. “I think it’ll be good. Britta said to say it would be therapeutic, and it beats going to her for counselling,” Troy said as all of them shuddered at her therapy sessions. Nobody in the history of the world would want a therapy session from Britta, to her and the author's dismay. “OK, I’m in. I always enjoyed a good round of paintball,” Pierce said. Jeff nodded as Troy and Abed pumped their firsts. Dean Pelton just sat on the ground, his legs up to his chest as he began eating blueberries. “This is not going to end well,” he muttered. Pierce grinned as he turned back to Jeff.

“Let’s make this more interesting, shall we?” he asked. Jeff frowned, glancing at Troy and Abed before back at Pierce. “How interesting?” he asked. “Well, simple, if your side wins this little competition, I’ll say my apologies and give you all $5,000 to the winner,” he said. Jeff nodded before Troy could interject. “Deal-“ “But if my side wins, you and your little friends leave Greendale…forever,” Pierce finished. Troy and Abed gasped, looking at each other before at Jeff. “No, don’t do it!” Troy cried out as he dove across chairs and tables to stop the exchange but Jeff already had his hand firmly in Pierce’s, sealing the deal. Pierce just grinned as he brought out a whistle and blew it. Jeff frowned before they all heard a low rumbling, a cry echoing and then someone bursting through the vents. They stared up at Chang, who held two paintball guns.

“Let’s do this, mother fu-“ he started before he fell out of the vent, crashing onto the floor. 

Enrolled:
1. Machiabelly
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. stacey
4. Athena
5. egavasc
6. BizBuzz
7. TJtrack99
8. Lisin
9. JayKay
10. Silverstormm
11. TMunz
12. Dougal
13. photo fox

And that is the end of episode 1. Let the war...begin! There is one clue in this story. I'll give you roughly...24 hours or so to get your night actions in? Or however long it takes for everyone to submit night actions. I'll have it up by hopefully Sunday at 11pm EST, or Monday at 12pm, depending. I start school back up Monday so it'll be a bit of a toss up but no later than Monday night will you receive a story from me. But if you can get your actions in by tomorrow afternoon, I might be able to get it up sooner.

• Love 2

*enters through the back, pours up a drink, and puts up a sign that reads 'Bar open even later! Drink away, minions!' then sneaks out*

I'm going to be extending the night by another 20'ish hours, so night will end sometime tomorrow afternoon/night, so drink away! 

• Love 1

For a LOL!Mafia, there's not a lot of loling yet.  So I'll do what I can to help out.

*stands up on a table*

Seeing as I'm not playing in this game, I'm declaring myself a freelance consultant.  Anyone of any faction want an additional/outside opinion, contact me.  I'll put my skills (such as they are) to work for you.  Any and all players welcome.  Any information you share with me will be kept strictly confidential...until the denouement of course.

*climbs down and takes a seat*

• Love 4

The LOL's are indeed scarce so far, so thought I'd pop in with a joke;

Q: How many MicroSoft tech support people does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We have an exact copy of the light bulb here, and it seems to be working fine. Can you tell me what kind of system you have? Okay. Now exactly how dark is it? Okay, there could be 4 or 5 things wrong...have you tried the light switch?

:p

• Love 4
(edited)

Episode Two: The Quiet on the Western Front

Act One: Buddy got Shot

In the west wing of Greendale, all was quiet. Too quiet for some people. One lonely man wandered the halls of this side, his gun by his side. He was appearing very wary as his eyes looked around. The games had only just started, so things looked relatively clean still but not for long. No, people were planning, perched in other areas like birds. One of them actually was dressed like a bird for some unknown reason. But this lone stranger, the one dumb soul, was alone and he would not be for long.

“You’re on the wrong side, cadet. Go back to where the other civilians are,” a female voice said lowly and the stranger turned to see little Annie Edison dressed in provocative attire, holding two guns at him. He grinned. “Annie! It’s me, Buddy! I’ve kind of always been here, trying to get your attention but you never seem to notice,” the Jack Black look-a-like said as he raised an arm to wave but Annie didn’t hesitate and fired three shots into his chest. He stumbled back, looking surprised. “Why did you do that, Annie? I thought we were friends!” he cried out. Annie flipped the guns in her hands before holstering them, smirking. “Friends? In these conditions, we can only have one friend and that is yourself,” she said seductively. She paused for a minute. “And, well, maybe a few others. Sorry Buddy, but you’ll have to exit through the rear,” she said, pointing at the exit behind her. Buddy Black flopped away sadly. Annie grinned as she turned and walked back into the area the group had claimed. Shirley and Jeff were out patrolling the hall connected to the North wing, while Abed and Britta were patrolling the South. Troy and Dean had the East wing so they had all their bases covered. They even had a few stragglers who joined their team, including Magnitude, Vicki and Fat Neil.

“Remember, always travel in packs,” she instructed as she reloaded her gun. Magnitude was staring out the classroom window where they were situated. Their main goal was capturing the cafeteria, but Chang and Pierce had that area secured. They would get there soon enough.

Act Two: Teamwork Building Exercise

Shirley and Jeff, in the meantime, were chatting quietly as they walked down the hall reminiscing about the random childhood flashback episode to when Shirley was bullying Jeff. Well, the author thinks it was random but it still kind of was sweet because of Shirley/Jeff bonding and different pairings interacting makes the author very, very happy. If only there was more Britta/Abed and Troy/Jeff…anyway, back to the story! Shirley peered around the corner.  “So Jeff, what’s been going on between you and Britta? You two don’t seem to talk much anymore. Well, not much since the whole ‘we’re getting married’ relationship that lasted all of four hours,” Shirley asked. “Let’s not talk about that, ok? That was decided in a moment of weakness, when we almost lost Greendale,” Jeff said lightly. Shirley just rolled her eyes as she stopped Jeff and peered around the last corner.

“Coast clear. Let’s do one more loop and head back,” Shirley said. Jeff nodded as he followed Shirley, glancing behind them. “We are totally going to win this. We’re good at this game. I was a lawyer,” he said for what seemed like the billionth time. Shirley rolled her eyes and kept moving. Getting back to the room was fairly easy and everyone was back at that time. Jeff opened up a blueprint and everyone peered on it. “Ok, time to switch things up. Annie, you and Troy are heading down the South wing. I’m sure Chang will have his minions hiding in bushes there. Shirley, you and the Dean go-“ Jeff started before a shattering sound erupted in the classroom and two minions of Chang parachuted through the glass window, guns blazing. “Hit the deck!” Britta cried out as the sound of gunfire hit the walls behind them. They all took cover, Jeff and Annie grabbing onto each other and staring into each other eyes, with Abed and Troy doing the same thing. “Surrender, Winger and friends!” one of the minions said. 

“Tell Chang to come here and tell us that himself!” Jeff yelled out. He looked at his group, grabbing the guns and mouthing, “Fire on three. One…two…” and then Troy cried out “CHARGE” and stood up and started firing, the rest of them following suit. It was a flurry of paintballs splattering across the wall and at two students, who were immediately out. "ARG, MY EYES, MY EYES! IT BURNS! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?" one of them cried out, Nicolas Cage-style. Paintballs whizzed by Abed and Annie, who expertly dodged them, and Troy slid across the floor while firing. The two were hit but two more came barrelling through as they continued firing. Britta did a cartwheel and fired, while Dean Pelton stood on his head and shot. Jeff and Abed stood side by side and fired as well. It was hard to tell what was going on and who was hit until near the end, with many of them having to stop to reload, and the minions of Chang having the advantage. “Say goodbye, losers,” the kid said as he pointed the gun at Jeff and Britta. “Goodbye, losers,” Shirley said as she expertly finished reloading and planted two straight shots into the last of the kids. The kids pouted as they disappeared and they all cheered.

“Ok team, assemble. Let’s see who’s been hit and figure out our next game move,” Jeff said. Dean grinned as he turned to Jeff. “That is an excellent idea. No man gets left behind,” he said. Jeff had to frown. “Speaking of, Dean, why are you playing the game with us?” “Well, I’ve always been curious and I have had some…practice in my day,” he said as he moved, gun out and fired at the door, where one last minion was trying to shoot from. Jeff was impressed and raised his eyebrows as he faced the Dean. “Ok then. Let’s get a game plan,” he said.

Act Three: Meanwhile, in the dark Abyss

“Darn, my first plan has failed!” Chang cried out as he moved through the vents. Luckily for him, he was the only one with access. His plan to surprise attack them had been foiled so now he needed a new plan. He heard a noise coming from his left and he turned to face it. Seconds later, a monkey came crawling out, holding up a piece of paper. Chang grabbed it. “Thank you, Annie’s Boobs. I’m guessing this is from Pierce, right?” Chang asked. He looked at the paper and grinned menacingly.

“Plan B is a go. FREEDOM. –P.H.”

Expelled

Buddy: SVN Bob- NON-PLAYER. You just kind of hijacked the bar without permission so I had to get rid of you. But at least you're funnier than Jack Black on his good day. 

Enrolled:
1. Machiabelly
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. stacey
4. Athena
5. egavasc
6. BizBuzz
7. TJtrack99
8. Lisin
9. JayKay
10. Silverstormm
11. TMunz
12. Dougal
13. photo fox

Ok, so not as dramatic/LOL-worthy as I wanted it to be, but since I wanted to get this up ASAP, this will have to do. I'M SORRY I'M NOT FUNNY. I'll hire a humour consultant to insert the jokes into the story for me. No, seriously, any non-player that wants to send me jokes/humourous things to say or do, I'll get that all in. As long as you're ok for working for free course vouchers. There is ONE clue in the story. Sorry guys, didn't really have time to think of more. I'll give you guys until Wednesday at 9pm EST, but obviously if a lynch is in play, or discussion is really making headway, I'll extend it to sometime on Thursday. 

Edited by jessied112
  • Love 1

Expelled

Buddy: SVN Bob- NON-PLAYER. You just kind of hijacked the bar without permission so I had to get rid of you. But at least you're funnier than Jack Black on his good day.

Fair enough.  And when the cause of your demise looks like this:

What a way to go...ba2c6adbe2191264a99246d1271a3e5b.jpg

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 4

Fair enough.  And when the cause of your demise looks like this:

What a way to go...

Agreed. "She's kind of awesome today." Check it out: 

Paintballs whizzed by Abed and Annie, who expertly dodged them

I've always enjoyed the Abed/Annie friendship/relationship. Particularly in Virtual Systems Analysis, where she thinks she's helping him in the Dreamatorium but actually ends up saying "I broke Abed." But it has a happy ending :)

Also, LOL that Buddy's last name is Black (since he was played by Jack Black)! And "Jeff and Annie grabbing onto each other and staring into each other eyes, with Abed and Troy doing the same thing." And I'm right there with you, jessie, about liking different character pairings. That's why I like the ensemble cast.

Possible clues:

-"perched in other areas like birds. One of them actually was dressed like a bird for some unknown reason." - The second sentence made me laugh. But an owl is often a symbol for the goddess Athena.

-"You’re on the wrong side, cadet. Go back to where the other civilians are," - Machiavelli (not belly ;-) ) often staffed his army with citizens instead of mercenaries, according to Wikipedia.

-"Sorry Buddy, but you’ll have to exit through the rear" - this just seems oddly phrased to me. Don't know why.

-"They would get their soon enough." - the wrong there. Or perhaps jessie meant "get their's". theirs'? Whatever, you know what I mean.

-Shirley rolls her eyes twice at Jeff. Not sure if that means anything.

-The Nicolas Cage quote is from The Wicker Man, wherein some of the characters are named after trees but no Spruces...

-"while Dean Pelton stood on his head and shot" - this I would pay to see. Not sure about the clue-ness though :)

What do we think? Let's get this morning started off right, Heroes!

• Love 1
-"They would get their soon enough." - the wrong there. Or perhaps jessie meant "get their's". theirs'? Whatever, you know what I mean.

Grammar mistakes....my one weakness. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *edits expertly as if there was no mistake*. I hate grammar mistakes, so this makes my eye twitch more than anything so thank you, TJ, for stopping me from having a mental breakdown when I would have inevitably caught the mistake. 

And I'm right there with you, jessie, about liking different character pairings. That's why I like the ensemble cast.

A lot of ensemble shows, I find, even miss the opportunity to utilize their bigger casts and switch up pairings. Glee is a prominent example. I have hated the show since late season 3, but I liked it in season 1 when they had various pairings interact. Then they pretended they didn't exist anymore and had the same people interacting and it gets annoying. Community has a medium sized cast but they do switch up the pairings more frequently than most shows I watch. But if anyone can point out any other ensemble shows that use different pairings more frequently, feel free to point them out :)

• Love 1

Gotham isn't really an ensemble show, but they definitely pulled out an unorthodox pairing of Bullock and (I don't want to spoil it) in the last episode before the break ("LoveCraft"), and it worked like crazy.

I think that if there are going to be any lulz in this LOLMafia you all are going to have to stop working so hard and just start Apple-ing people ;)  Don't make me track down emjay!

• Love 1

I'm not sure what the difference between LOL and regular Mafia is but I'm going to try. As an expert with two whole games under my belt, one of the culprits seems clear. Buddy showing up was actually a reference to Air Bud, a movie about a dog. What is almost a dog? A fox. Who is a fox? No, not me, but thank you. If you don't vote for photo fox, either you are a villain or I am wrong. But if I am right, I'm buying a lottery ticket.

(am I doing this right?)

• Love 1

a movie about a dog. What is almost a dog? A fox. Who is a fox? No, not me, but thank you. If you don't vote for photo fox, either you are a villain or I am wrong. But if I am right, I'm buying a lottery ticket.

I kinda like this.

Hmm, also this;

It was a flurry of paintballs splattering across the wall and at two students, who were immediately out. "ARG, MY EYES, MY EYES! IT BURNS! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?" one of them cried out, Nicolas Cage-style.

How would paintballs 'burn' their eyes? My first thought was flash = photo = @photo fox. But then there is the reference to Nicolas Cage style? Which makes me think 'crazy people' which makes me think @The Crazed Spruce , and also, Nicholas Cage has a lot of letters in common with @egavasc .

• Love 1

Hey, now! I haven't had a chance to really read the story yet, but I am a hero! And a fox is really nothing like a dog, except that they are both four-legged mammals. I think Spruce and I both suffer from the same malady - every time something "nature-y" gets mentioned, we both get pinged. ;-)

Can somebody explain the difference between regular mafia and LOL mafia? I guess I'm not getting it...

• Love 1

Can somebody explain the difference between regular mafia and LOL mafia? I guess I'm not getting it...

LOL Mafia is supposed to be faster-paced, and a lot less serious. So far, this round seems to be playing out like a regular round. I'd say you all are playing it wrong, but that would make me sound like a douche. And, of course, just saying that makes me sound kinda douchey. Lemme try again. None of you are playing it right. No, wait! Do-over! GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming for the hills*

(I kinda wish I was playing Britta, 'cause that would've totally been in character for her. :) )

• Love 1

LOL Mafia is supposed to be faster-paced, and a lot less serious. So far, this round seems to be playing out like a regular round. I'd say you all are playing it wrong, but that would make me sound like a douche. And, of course, just saying that makes me sound kinda douchey. Lemme try again. None of you are playing it right. No, wait! Do-over! GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming for the hills*

(I kinda wish I was playing Britta, 'cause that would've totally been in character for her. :) )

The Mafia vets need to show us newbs how it's done!

• Love 1

What'd you say about my game and players? *gets out paintball gun*

In hindsight, should have forked over my rights to host anything ever again because I always do it wrong. I can't even do LOL Mafia right. 

But you want fast paced? I'll give you fast paced. Day ends tonight at 10pm EST.

GO!

• Love 1
The Mafia vets need to show us newbs how it's done!

I'm like, half newb, half vet. Kinda. I mean, I've been playing with these lot for over a year now...whoa, over a year. That's crazy, yet I still consider myself a newb. I remember when I was actually really good at this game. Where did I go?

WHO AM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII? WHAT'S IN THE BOX? 

• Love 2
(edited)

community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie_628

Yeah, same. And then there's this one, which is so, so...mesmerizing. Like, it's so sexy, I don't know whether I'm breaking rules by posting this or not! So I'm putting it under a spoiler tag. Click at your own risk.

I gotta admit, I went searching for some male pictures which are on par with this, but it's impossible. And they have attractive guys on Community! 

Edited by jessied112
  • Love 2

Re-reading the previous story, and a couple of things jumped out at me from the first part...

Dean Pelton sat at his desk, admiring a picture of Jeff that was hidden in his desk while eating a banana. He was humming some catchy tune as he stared at the picture, as if it wasn’t creepy enough. Suddenly, his phone rang, startling him out of his day dream of him and Jeff skipping through the meadows, hands held as the purple sun rose. Why purple?

If you watched Community, you'd know almost nothing about this paragraph is unusual. Seriously.

However, the color purple? Why purple? Could it be a clue?

Dean Pelton read. “I think he’s making a Pretty Little Liars joke. I might have gotten him hooked on it a couple of years ago,” Britta said sheepishly.

This makes me wonder if PLL Is a clue?

• Love 3

Gah! Sorry gang, I've got a helluva head cold and am all doped up on meds so nothing is making sense BUT!! If we've only got until 10pm I say we try to start something and being that I've never seen an episode of Community I'm at a bit of a loss soooo... BB... Bruce Banner/Biz Buzz is the only thing sticking out to me at the moment.

• Love 2

Gah! Sorry gang, I've got a helluva head cold and am all doped up on meds so nothing is making sense BUT!! If we've only got until 10pm I say we try to start something and being that I've never seen an episode of Community I'm at a bit of a loss soooo... BB... Bruce Banner/Biz Buzz is the only thing sticking out to me at the moment.

Aww feel better soon Lis! {{{Lisin}}}

• Love 2

However, the color purple? Why purple? Could it be a clue?

It does seem like there's maybe a color thing going on. Could this point to SilverStormm?

I dunno, I feel like there are a bunch of possible clues that don't really go anywhere in particular. I'm not completely convinced of BizBuzz's villainy, but we should probably lynch someone?

• Love 2

It does seem like there's maybe a color thing going on. Could this point to SilverStormm?

I dunno, I feel like there are a bunch of possible clues that don't really go anywhere in particular. I'm not completely convinced of BizBuzz's villainy, but we should probably lynch someone?

Purple & Silver are roughly as much related as Dog & Fox are....that is to say, it's a streeeetchhhhh on both counts imo.

• Love 2

Purple at least was a direct step to silver, whereas fox has to go through a questionable Air Bud connection.

I don't love it, but I think BB is the best we have to go on...?

• Love 2

*clicks jessi's spoiler tag* *brain is short-circuited*

*3 hours later...*

Ack! Time limit! Ok, I'd be down for voting for Biz or Spruce. Sorry, Spruce-bro, it's almost a new Mafia tradition! Let's do it for the children! And the whales! And the (non-spruce) trees!!

• Love 2

Geesh ... give a girl a chance ...

My name is BizBuzz and I am here to say ...

That you got the wrong target and your gonna pay ...

I wish I could tell you more but that is all I got ...

I like to drink tea that is hot ... hot ... hot

I am not a villain!  I am a hero!  Stop the lynch, SOMEONE!!!

• Love 2

I just gave you evidence ... you didn't like my rap?

I thought that it was a load of.......not great :p

Sorry I just couldn't resist the rhyming

but we need to consider timing,

if by 10pm a lynch isn't complete,

we heroes face possible defeat,

as at nightfall the villains come out to play,

we can't afford another wasted day,

so with that in mind we must take a chance

and continue with this difficult dance. 

Quote: 'Valar Morghulis'

• Love 3

Ok, you all do what you want ... no one likes me anyway, some might even call me a yampy ... all I wanted was to have some fun and drink and get drunk and instead I will do what I am supposed to do, take care of my Mom ... if that makes me noggy ... well then ... so be it.