Type keyword(s) to search

Whedonverse Mafia

• Start Topic

That's out of control if CP just keeps living as different people.  But she's not a Villain, because the NPC who died when we DL'd her was a Hero.  Unless that doesn't reflect who she really is - Hero two-kills weren't in my first game.  If we have Hero two-kills now, wouldn't freakin' Buffy the Vampire Slayer be one of them?  Maybe Oinky was onto something with that DL.

PF (Oberyn Martell) was a hero 2 kill.

• Love 3
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PF (Oberyn Martell) was a hero 2 kill.

When you're right, you're right.  I forgot about the Viper.  Probably because we never tried to kill him.  ;)

Still, who would be a Hero in this game more deserving of second life than Buffy?  She's an icon. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 4

When you're right, you're right.  I forgot about the Viper.  Probably because we never tried to kill him.  ;)

Still, who would be a Hero in this game more deserving of second life than Buffy?  She's an icon. 

The Lannister's did ;) ETA Re Buffy, maybe the mods wanted to veer away from the obvious?

In the Whedonverse, it makes good sense to have more deaths than playing characters, speaking of simplest explanations. 

Glory as an SK makes sense, story-wise -- she's not really on anyone's team, but I also wonder then what happened with the villains. 

Should we be looking for clues? This line jumped out at me as being odd: “Yes, Willow is excellent at understanding and explaining many issues, even if Tara can be a bit sharp with her praise.” Maybe it's just Anya being quirky, but sharp praise? No guesses what it would be leading us toward, though. 

Yeah that is definitely strange phrasing. Hmmm.

Edited by SilverStormm
  • Love 2

I don't think we have a SK ... I do think we might have someone (Glory?) in the villain team that has a lot of power. 

The last game there were 2 villain teams and they had kills only on alternating nights, and an SK who could kill every night.  Could there be like a Buffy/Angel villain team and a SHIELD/Dollhouse villain team?   And no SK?  Or is that too many villains? 

• Love 1

That would be interesting... but just going from show knowledge of AoS I'd be wondering, with Ward and Garrett mentioned, if it weren't possible for the various villains to all actually be working for or with HYDRA.  But the NPC's dying left and right confuses me; there were two deaths during Night (usually indicates an SK) but one... failed?

• Love 2

If Glory is an SK, then where in the story is the attempted villain night kill?? Either Glory is part of the villain team or the villains didn't try to kill anyone (which I find hard to believe) or there is some other reason I'm not thinking of. (Or I have missed something obvious - not unheard of). :p

I am with SilverStormm on this ... IF there is a separate SK, we saw that kill, but for villains to not kill anyone during the night is pretty bizarre.  If they tried a kill but that person was protected, we really should have seen the attempt in the story. 

NPC's confuse me.  Again, like SilverStormm said ... that wouldn't be fair of a non-playing character to be playing.  Yes, two deaths last night, the Mom and Buffy ... the Mom is considered a NPC, but Buffy not.  If the villains are responsible for killing off a NPC, then that brings rules into a game that I didn't know existed. 

Am I even making sense?  It does in my head.

I am just really REALLY sad that Buffy is dead. 

• Love 3

I am with SilverStormm on this ... IF there is a separate SK, we saw that kill, but for villains to not kill anyone during the night is pretty bizarre.  If they tried a kill but that person was protected, we really should have seen the attempt in the story. 

NPC's confuse me.  Again, like SilverStormm said ... that wouldn't be fair of a non-playing character to be playing.  Yes, two deaths last night, the Mom and Buffy ... the Mom is considered a NPC, but Buffy not.  If the villains are responsible for killing off a NPC, then that brings rules into a game that I didn't know existed. 

Am I even making sense?  It does in my head.

I am just really REALLY sad that Buffy is dead. 

Makes sense to me, neither the SK or any villain team would bypass an opportunity to kill. 

Agree the NPCs are probably just extra characters to make the stories more exciting and the deaths more plentiful.  (Twisty.)

• Love 1

TJ mentioned that most of us don't have anyone to talk to, meaning that there aren't a bunch of villain or mason teams.

The only body-jumping I could imagine with Oinky would be if she was a two-kill who jumped into a previously NPC Faith because of the Slayer thing. But I don't think so. I think we're just plain down a hero and if it weren't for Ballard being a two-kill we'd be down two.

And I think that Glory is in with the villains and has been. It just took some time to explain why in the story. I don't see any evidence of a SK... yet.

I've never heard "sharp praise" before, either. Only "faint praise," as in damning someone with it.

• Love 3

The only way I can make sense of this is to use what happened with the DL on CP in Day One. There was an attempt and an NPC died. To me, it means that CP is a two-kill.

With another NPC dying last night, I would guess that an attempt was made but there was a protection in place.

Right now, I need more coffee before I can even think about looking at TJ's convoluted clues.

• Love 2

I think the NPCs are just window dressing. And that our mods are going to outWhedon Whedon by playing "How Many Whedonverse characters can we kill before the Players collapse into sobs?"

We can only DL players, not characters and that includes the villains. So no matter who dies, the NPCs don't effect gameplay. I think, anyway.

• Love 3

Right now, I need more coffee before I can even think about looking at TJ's convoluted clues.

I give up with his clues. 

::giggle::

However, I have to ask ... there have been some mentions of numbers in the stories ... 314, 325 (does anyone do numerology here ... that looks like a pattern is being set up) ... does anyone know what these numbers mean?

• Love 2

However, I have to ask ... there have been some mentions of numbers in the stories ... 314, 325 (does anyone do numerology here ... that looks like a pattern is being set up) ... does anyone know what these numbers mean?

There was some discussion on 314 before. In Season Four of Buffy, 314 was the SOOPER SEKRIT project, protected by The Initiative, that gave us Adam.

I'm not sure about 325, but we should try to forget that TJ is also a big fan of LOST.

• Love 2

I'm not sure about 325, but we should try to forget that TJ is also a big fan of LOST.

Can you explain the reference?  Because that is another show I never watched.

I am asking about the numbers, because they could be important ... like the pattern 3 1 4 ... 3 2 5 ... what is next?  3 3 6 ???

Also, could those numbers be related somehow to the villains?  3+1=4, 3+2=5 ... or 3+1+4, 3+2+5?  I don't know, I might be talking crazy here ... I am trying to find out from people that KNOW about these shows ... do numbers play an important role in the Wheadon Universe?

• Love 1

314 comes up on the Buffy Wiki as an actual story piece.  325 might be suspect.

From the 325 area code Wikipedia page:

Counties served by this area code:

Brown              Callahan              Coke             Coleman              Comanche             Concho             Crockett             Fisher             Irion              Jones                Kimble             Llano                  Mason              McCulloch                Menard                Mills            Mitchell              Nolan                Reagan             Runnels
    San Saba               Schleicher             Scurry            Shackelford                Sterling              Sutton               Tom Green                    Taylor       

One of the counties served by the 325 area code (which has started a lot of speculation) is Sterling ... and there's also a community called Silver, TX located in Coke County (also served by area code 325.)

Just throwing stuff at the wall here.  Numerology's not really my thing, if you haven't guessed. ;)

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

Can you explain the reference?  Because that is another show I never watched.

Sorry, Biz, it was nothing. LOST used a series of numbers to try and make fans crazy. Since that show isn't part of this round, I shouldn't have brought it up.

Sorry, GH 325 is also A Thing

I think we can safely believe that the numbers here are just that and not clues.

• Love 4

I don't rule anything out being clues.  At all.  Sure, numbers could related to actual things in the show, but I have learned that show clues are the most insidious.  

So I will continue my journey on my own and see what I come up with.  After all ... I am a hero, avenging the Vampire Slayer.   Did I mention I was sad?  First Buffy, then a different major character on a show I have given ten years of my life to.  Too much death.

Oh, for the record, on the first day, I was headed toward the word tumbler, if everyone recalls.  I found this and they are located in New Jersey.  Just throwing things out there.

• Love 2

OK First, WAH! BUFFY!!! We will avenge you!! SOB! 

Second. Sorry to be here so late today. I had a dumb dentist appointment and then actual work to do. 

I think storywise it's possible we have a SK and a group of villains, only because 1) I can't see Glory working with anyone else and 2) I think Hydra and whatever the baddies from the Dollhouse would be called are working together but maybe don't know it? OR something? I'm not sure I'm making sense... I also think CP has to be a 2 kill or was protected because nothing else makes sense to me. 

OH GOD! I just thought of something. On Buffy Ben is Glory and Glory is Ben, so what if GLORY is a SK but BEN is a Hero so the SK only can kill on alternating nights? Also on Dollhouse there was a super bad dude named Alpha who was kind of a big bad/SK type... what if there are 2 SKs that swap out nights? Is that a thing? Sorry. Just thinking out loud here.

I've got to read the story about 10 more times. Also I haven't finished my character sheet. I will paste what I've got now just for the hell of it though. Y'all are all welcome to copy/paste/edit the hell out of it. I did it quickly and I didn't get to the Dollhouse people yet (and I'm not as familiar with them so it's probably better someone else does that anyway?) but here's my rough attempt at being helpful! Obviously again all of these people may not be playable characters because there's too many names vs. players.

SHIELD
1. Grant Ward - SHIELD Field Agent, recruited as a young adult by John Garrett Villain or recruitable. Ward was a SHIELD agent who was really working for Hydra, so he was a double agent that was a “sleeper” until the Hydra plot started. In the timeline of the story it appears we are right before that happens, so it’s possible he’s neutral at this point.
2. John Garrett - Higher up Shield Agent. Villain. Garrett was the Hydra mastermind on this show, again, since we’ve currently got him working with the SHIELD heroes it looks like we are at the point in the story where they’ve got him working with them and do not yet know he is Hydra. There had been some mention of “troubles” in SHIELD though so it’s possible we are in the very short timeframe where SHIELD knows that Hydra sleeper agents exist, they just don’t know that they have two on their team.
3. Phil Coulson - Team Leader (of this SHIELD team). Hero. Coulson is the heart of our SHIELD team, if you haven’t watched the show but have seen any of the Marvel movies (aside from Guardians) you will maybe remember him as the guy who gets the whole band together. He’s killed in the first Avengers movie and was brought back to life on Nick Fury’s orders but he doesn’t really know how (at this point in the show, I think… anyone, please feel free to correct/amend my timelines here). They told him he was saved by normal medicine and then they sent him to Tahiti to recover, so he’s constantly saying “Tahiti, it’s a magical place” when in reality they did some sketchy experimental treatment that really messed him up and now he has alien blood in him and it’s all crazy and way too complicated to explain here.
4. Melinda May - The Cavalry, Coulson's second in command. Hero. General badass who has been working with Coulson for quite some time, Fury has asked her to be on the watch for anything strange he may do because of his “resurrection”
5. Jemma Simmons - SHIELD research scientist (Half of Fitz-Simmons). Hero. Young agent, lab tech basically, this is her first time in the field. She’s awesome, a bit timid, very bright. (If I’m right about the timeline).
6. Leo Fitz - SHIELD research scientist (Half of Fitz-Simmons) Hero. Basically the same story as Simmons. (If I’m right about the timeline).
7. Skye - New(ish) SHIELD recruit. Hero. Skye was a hacker out to expose SHIELD when Coulson found her. She’s an orphan (kinda, she doesn’t know who her parents are – yet… if I’m right about the timeline) and has a chip on her shoulder but Ward has been training her and she’s getting some decent combat skills. She’s the badass hacker of the group.
8. Trip - SHIELD Agent. Hero. Trip just joined this team but is awesome. He’s basically more muscle etc. but he’s funny and just all around great.
BUFFY
9. Buffy Summers - The Slayer. Hero.  “Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer.” Basically that’s it. She’s the slayer, she’s in College, she’s got to deal with regular life stuff and also save the world. A lot. She values her friends and family above all else and will die to protect them.
10. Dawn - Buffy's little sister (also The Key... not a real girl, made into a girl by monks to hide the location of The Key). Hero. Dawn only got introduced at the beginning of this season (if I’m right about the timeline). Basically she showed up and the viewers were like “WTF, Buffy has a sister?!” but no one on the show acknowledged it as anything but normal until well into the season when we find out that Dawn is a ball of energy turned into a real girl by some monks. Her blood opens the portal to a hell dimension. Glory wants to open that portal. She is searching for the Key hence, Dawn. Dawn is kind of the worst. She doesn’t know she’s the key yet (I don’t think.). I’m not sure anyone knows yet.
11. Giles - Buffy's Watcher (Member of the Council of Watchers in charge of watching/training Slayers). Hero. There’s a council of watchers who’s whole deal is they have all the books and knowledge of all the past supernatural junk and they have to “watch” and find the Slayers when they are called and teach them about their ability. Giles is Buffy’s Watcher. He’s also a father figure and all around awesome dude.
12. Xander - One of Buffy's BFFs. Hero. Xander is a basically normal human guy. Once on Halloween he was dressed as a solider and turned into one for a while so he has a knowledge of military tactics and weapons but other than that he’s just a guy.
13. Anya - Ex Vengeance Demon/Xander's Girlfriend. Hero. She was a vengeance demon but isn’t anymore.
14. Willow - One of Buffy's BFFs. Hero. A practicing witch, like with real powers, expert computer hacker, generally cool lady.
15. Tara - Willow's girlfriend. Hero. A practicing witch, like with real powers. (Could be NPC?)
16. Ben - Hospital Intern/Glory

17. Glory - A god/Ben
18. Faith Lehane - Another Slayer (After Buffy died a new slayer was called, she died and then Faith was called). Faith may or may not be a hero. At this point she’s kinda both? She usually eventually ends up being a good guy, but she’s dark and twisty and once tried to help the evil mayor ascend into a giant snake demon. She’s had a rough life.

DOLLHOUSE

19. Adelle DeWitt - Boss of the Dollhouse Actives (this is complicated)
20. Topher Brink - Dollhouse Programmer
21. Ivy - Topher's assistant
22. Paul Ballard - "FBI Agent" looking for info on Dollhouse
23. Boyd Langdon - Echo's Handler/All around badass
24. Bennett Halverson - Dollhouse Programmer
25. Echo - Dollhouse Active
26. Victor - Dollhouse Active
27. Sierra - Dollhouse Active

DOCTOR HORRIBLE'S SINGALONG BLOG

28. Captain Hammer - Superhero

29. Doctor Horrible - Not so Super Villain (Probably just color for the intro?)
30. Mr. Dominic - Dollhouse head of security(Probably just color for the intro?)

ANGEL

31. Cordelia Chase - Xander's ex, Angel's Executive Assistant. Hero.

32. Angel - Vampire with a soul/Supernatural Private Investigator, head of Angel Investigations. Hero.
33. Wesley Wyndham-Price - Faith's ex Watcher/Assistant Investigator/research dude at Angel Investigations. Hero.
34. Charles Gunn - Ex street thug, Investigator/muscle/badass at Angel Investigations. Hero.

Edited by Lisin
Edited to copy/paste a paragraph in to a better position.
  • Love 5

OK, so that's out.  325 is a healing serum from SHIELD (different Wiki.)   Sorry, Silver. ;)  We'll share a Bottle of Wits later.

It's ok, being the hero I am, I have full confidence in my self defence skillz, just don't let it happen again. ;)

There are only 4 potential villains in Lisin's list, I think there must be a few more than that. Also what about Spike, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be included in either the Angel of Buffy crew, especially as he was a far bigger part of the BuffyVerse than Anya or Tara.

• Love 3

I am not sure if this is one of those "every time a tree is mentioned we try to hang Spruce things" but I noticed something, then couldn't stop seeing other coincidences.

In this story drone is mentioned which could lead to BizzBuzz

In day one BEST BEHAVIOUR is bold which is BB initials and Buzz is actually used, which makes it seem less clue like

In N1 one they talk about everyone being busy...often followed by "as a bee"

in D2 Beyonce is namechecked...also known as Queen B(ee)

On the flip side he was voting for a no DL on day one. However we at this time do not know for sure if our DL target was hero or villain

Thoughts?

• Love 2

It's ok being the hero I am, I have full confidence in my self defence skillz, just don't let it happen again. ;)

There are only 4 potential villains in Lisin's list, I think there must be a few more than that. Also what about Spike, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be included in either the Angel of Buffy crew, especially as he was a far bigger part of the BuffyVerse than Anya or Tara.

SilverStormm, I totally agree that there must be more villains and also that Spike should be there, but he was only just mentioned this story and I hadn't gotten to him yet ;). As for villains, I'm going to assume that the missing ones are in Dollhouse's characters and I don't know who they would be because apparently I've pushed every memory of that show from my brain. As for Angel villains I'm just assuming that they're lumped with Buffy and it's Glory... but it's always possible that Faith is bad, and/or that there are some Angel baddies we haven't heard from yet. What's one handed dude's name? Lindsey? He could be the hooded figure? 

Machiabelly that is very interesting. I noticed the Beyonce thing in N1 (it was night wasn't it?) only because in Buffy, when it was airing they wouldn't have known Beyonce right? I mean Destiny's Child was a thing but not Queen B or whatever... I mean obviously we can't pretend that this is happening in a different time because then SHIELD makes no sense but that's why I noticed it. It seemed out of place to me. 

• Love 2

Angel's son was a villain. On the hero side we haven't seen Fred, she might still show.

Oh, and since I haven't said it since it seems silly when you can lie...I am a hero. Because heroes come in all shapes and sizes

• Love 2
On the flip side he was voting for a no DL on day one. However we at this time do not know for sure if our DL target was hero or villain

I am a she, just thought you should know.

I am just sitting here in the corner ... I am still not over Buffy being dead, in fact, one might even call it brooding. 

• Love 3

SilverStormm, I totally agree that there must be more villains and also that Spike should be there, but he was only just mentioned this story and I hadn't gotten to him yet ;). As for villains, I'm going to assume that the missing ones are in Dollhouse's characters and I don't know who they would be because apparently I've pushed every memory of that show from my brain. As for Angel villains I'm just assuming that they're lumped with Buffy and it's Glory... but it's always possible that Faith is bad, and/or that there are some Angel baddies we haven't heard from yet. What's one handed dude's name? Lindsey? He could be the hooded figure? 

Yeah plus Cordelia went over to the dark side for quite a while, not to mention Angel himself becoming Angelus, both of these could be recruitable?

• Love 3

I am just sitting here in the corner ... I am still not over Buffy being dead, in fact, one might even call it brooding. 

Suck it up, soldier! I know this ain't your idea of heaven but let's avenge her, so meditate, activate, hydrate, do whatever it is you gotta do and let's go save the fucking day.

• Love 3

Angel's son was a villain. On the hero side we haven't seen Fred, she might still show.

We're in Angel S2 though, I think, so they haven't med Fred yet (they do at the end of this season, so she might show up, but wouldn't be a villain), and Connor isn't born yet.

• Love 2

Should we be looking for clues? This line jumped out at me as being odd: “Yes, Willow is excellent at understanding and explaining many issues, even if Tara can be a bit sharp with her praise.” Maybe it's just Anya being quirky, but sharp praise? No guesses what it would be leading us toward, though. 

Yeah, that seemed funny to me, too. If 'sharp' is our clue, all I think of is aged cheddar cheese.

That would be interesting... but just going from show knowledge of AoS I'd be wondering, with Ward and Garrett mentioned, if it weren't possible for the various villains to all actually be working for or with HYDRA.  But the NPC's dying left and right confuses me; there were two deaths during Night (usually indicates an SK) but one... failed?

I probably already said this, but that's what I'm thinking too. Someone sent in a kill order, but there was a protection in place. Yay, us!

I don't rule anything out being clues.  At all.  Sure, numbers could related to actual things in the show, but I have learned that show clues are the most insidious.  

So I will continue my journey on my own and see what I come up with.  After all ... I am a hero, avenging the Vampire Slayer.   Did I mention I was sad?  First Buffy, then a different major character on a show I have given ten years of my life to.  Too much death.

Oh, for the record, on the first day, I was headed toward the word tumbler, if everyone recalls.  I found this and they are located in New Jersey.  Just throwing things out there.

Good point. I'm going to continue believing that the numbers are related to their respective shows until something shows up to make them more clue-like.

And speaking of clue-like, that's a very interesting link. Hmm....

I am not sure if this is one of those "every time a tree is mentioned we try to hang Spruce things" but I noticed something, then couldn't stop seeing other coincidences.

In this story drone is mentioned which could lead to BizzBuzz

In day one BEST BEHAVIOUR is bold which is BB initials and Buzz is actually used, which makes it seem less clue like

In N1 one they talk about everyone being busy...often followed by "as a bee"

in D2 Beyonce is namechecked...also known as Queen B(ee)

On the flip side she was voting for a no DL on day one. However we at this time do not know for sure if our DL target was hero or villain

Thoughts?

Hmm, that's also very interesting.

• Love 2

So, we've got about 24 hours until Day ends. I quite enjoy doing research so I'm combing through the past few pages and trying to come up with something because I don't want us to end up with nothing at the end of the day. So, just in the interest of clarity we've got some possible clues towards CuriousParker but it seems like it's possible that they're wrong if we believe that the almost kill of Paul Ballard was the result of the DL... unless we're wrong about that. Then we've got the possible clues towards BizBuzz which are interesting but again, it's hard to say (of course it is... clues are hard!) and some very loose connections to TMunz and caprice which didn't really go anywhere. Then there's the possible JK Gymnastics thing. All in all I'm not in love with any of them but I didn't want the conversation to stall. Does anyone have anything to add?

• Love 2

So, we've got about 24 hours until Day ends. I quite enjoy doing research so I'm combing through the past few pages and trying to come up with something because I don't want us to end up with nothing at the end of the day. So, just in the interest of clarity we've got some possible clues towards CuriousParker but it seems like it's possible that they're wrong if we believe that the almost kill of Paul Ballard was the result of the DL... unless we're wrong about that. Then we've got the possible clues towards BizBuzz which are interesting but again, it's hard to say (of course it is... clues are hard!) and some very loose connections to TMunz and caprice which didn't really go anywhere. Then there's the possible JK Gymnastics thing. All in all I'm not in love with any of them but I didn't want the conversation to stall. Does anyone have anything to add?

I think that about covers it. There's a lot of maybe's in the last page.

None of them ring a bell with me like the CP clue from Day 1 that JayKay spotted. That one felt good right away.

I think if Buffy wasn't a two kill Hero, there isn't a two kill Hero. Buffy's the Slayer, FFS.

ETA I hate the idea of No DL (I make no secret of that!) especially when the SK seems to be on her game, but damn if I don't wish we had a really solid lead.

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 3

I think if Buffy wasn't a two kill Hero, there isn't a two kill Hero. Buffy's the Slayer, FFS.

That's a really good point. Buffy's even canonically died and come back to life more than once ("Hey, [she's] died twice"), which makes me wonder if a) CP isn't Paul, b) someone was protecting CP rather than CP being a 2 kill, which doesn't really help us much but I'm a fan of thinking out loud.  

• Love 3

Almost 14 hours since the last comment ...

Is that some sort of strategy?  If so, it's not a very fair game play type strategy. 

It's curious when you consider out of the 18 players left, 8 players have only commented once or not at all on Day 2.  How are we supposed to play without full participation? If you are a hero (like me) then act like one and help your fellow heroes out, staying silent helps only the villains (side-eyes the silent peeps) ...

Come on peeps get your feet wet/hands dirty, choose your cliche. 

Easy to not get lynched or killed when you don't get involved but MUCH less fun!  ::giggle::

• Love 4

I know that the weekends are generally quiet anyway, but you might be on to something, BizBuzz. Oinky Boinky mentioned that in the games she plays elsewhere, silent players are killed for that reason. And notice where she is today.

Maybe we ought to do some smoking out.

• Love 5

"Silent?" Sorry, but with his insane travel schedule, I do feel that I should be spending weekends with m. caprice. That said, I'm nursing another damn migraine (hoping I caught it time) and in bed with my iPad.

Back in the Night(?) story, someone said something about sitting in the bus, keeping it safe from coyotes. Does that mean anything to anyone?

• Love 2

"Silent?" Sorry, but with his insane travel schedule, I do feel that I should be spending weekends with m. caprice. That said, I'm nursing another damn migraine (hoping I caught it time) and in bed with my iPad.

FTR ... wasn't looking at you.  ::giggle::

While I don't want to DL a hero ... I am thinking we need to do something because no matter what, night is coming (is that anything like winter?) in like less than seven hours, and with night, I am afraid of not one, but TWO deaths.  

I can understand CP's reluctance to say anything on this day ... after all, she was DL'd pretty quickly ... someone with a double vote considered it important enough to use that vote on her DL ... so that means either #1, they knew something about CP being a villain, or #2 CP was on to something with her accusation on JK and she needed to be eliminated.

So we could try a DL on her again for those that feel she is villainous.  Or we can try a DL on JK because we think she was on to something.

The third option would be to see what happens if we eliminate a silent player?  Right now, not counting CP, there are two.  ::giggle::  

• Love 2

OK, I was just coming here to say something very similar BizBuzz. Then I remembered I noticed something interesting. My intensive research has lead me to believe that MarkHB is a hero, his changing his vote did not change our ability to get the extension, so, since he went with JayKay rather than a No DL vote I'm lead to believe he knew something or had discovered something he couldn't share. By virtue of that I'm going to do this in the interest of hoping to get something done for the heroes before time runs out.

1 to DL JayKay (Lisin) 8 to not waste this day

• Love 3

My feelings are "if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem". So if players aren't contributing to help us heroes win, what good are they? If they never offer anything of substance, whether it be participating in discussion, finding clues or simply saying “I noticed this about X’s gameplay” then why do we need them, essentially they make our lives harder because we can establish zero about them based on nothing.

So... if someone wanted to start a DL on one of them (btw Biz, who are they?), I'd be willing to join it.

• Love 3

I do just want to add to Lisin's amazing list of characters that from Dollhouse, Whiskey (an active) and Clive (creator of the Dollhouse) were mentioned. Clive is a seriously bad dude and most likely our villain from that show.

• Love 4

My feelings are "if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem". So if players aren't contributing to help us heroes win, what good are they? If they never offer anything of substance, whether it be participating in discussion, finding clues or simply saying “I noticed this about X’s gameplay” then why do we need them, essentially they make our lives harder because we can establish zero about them based on nothing.

So... if someone wanted to start a DL on one of them (btw Biz, who are they?), I'd be willing to join it.

I'm down with that idea as well as the DL I started, since it's fairly unsubstantiated, I just want to do something before it's too late! 

• Love 4

That's a really good point. Buffy's even canonically died and come back to life more than once ("Hey, [she's] died twice"), which makes me wonder if a) CP isn't Paul, b) someone was protecting CP rather than CP being a 2 kill, which doesn't really help us much but I'm a fan of thinking out loud.  

Reading back, I just wanted to comment; no-one could have been protecting CP as it was Day 1 and so naturally no night actions had been submitted. No-one was her bodyguard because nobody died 'in her place', therefore it has to be a 2 kill power or some other as yet unknown power at play, right?

• Love 4

Reading back, I just wanted to comment; no-one could have been protecting CP as it was Day 1 and so naturally no night actions had been submitted. No-one was her bodyguard because nobody died 'in her place', therefore it has to be a 2 kill power or some other as yet unknown power at play, right?

Yeah, definitely not protection in terms of night action but a 2 kill power or something we've not yet come across.

• Love 4